A Magic Wish for a Lonely Lady

Story Info
Dreams Turn Into Reality When She Loves Herself & Body Again.
5.6k words
3.71
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a habit of looking. She had this instinct to stare at people when out in public. Usually this was okay because no one looked at a fat little old lady going about her business in town. So she took her time and looked people up and down. After that, her wandering eye became more like a thoughtful stare. She would just blank out and watch various people walk by her. Most of all she enjoyed looking at the young fit bodies parading by her. She was ashamed to do this but the guys seemed to like it. When wandering eyes met, an old lady and a cool young person would exchange a moment together through a smile.

Usually, no one ever looked back at her, though. Why should they? This was the advantage of being who she was. She was invisible. She was a wrinkly granny with hanging arms and giant breasts. She thought her face could still be cute when she smiled but mostly she felt like a hag. When she was out buying things, no one saw her. Once in a while, a pair of darting eyes did spot her but these rarely looked twice. She was just another uninteresting old witch to other people and she certainly felt like that. The hefty old granny was fat. She hated her hanging arms.

The idea of dating made her heart beat in anticipation and turned on her body like a battery. The shame was terrible but in time she changed. She started to lust after the idea of having a boyfriend all to herself. A special man did catch her eye. She loved looking at the attractive lean body showing off in front of her day after day. She had dreams about the young men and women that walked about in groups. They seemed so lost and confused, misled by their ignorance and longing for something to follow. At first she frightened them but soon she convinced one special guy by flirting with him in secret. He was curious enough to agree to go out a date of sorts with her even though she was elderly and over two decades older then he was. He was clearly humoring the lady. He did not even want his friends to know. In the dream, the meeting happened. When they were on this date, they entered some old dusty museum that seemed closed for some reason. Inside, they were alone. They got lost among oil paintings of luscious corpulent nudes and much younger men bathing together. They did not speak about it in the dreamworld. She led him through misty corridors and hills and into her own secret gardens and playgrounds.

In real life, they also met. But the story is not how it seems. On its surface, it was coincidence. The truth is they would have met anyway. She was at a gas station. He wanted to use the air hose and quickly jumped in to help her. She had been trying to figure out how to add air to her tires. Nonetheless, she was fumbling on the ground on all fours. Clearly, she needed help. As if by request, that is when he came out. He was an average sized man but muscular and attractive. His body was so slim and tight in contrast to her huge whale-sized butt. Making sure to stand a few paces away from him so as not to offend the gentleman, she could see that he had black eyes and a beautiful face. He was cleanly shaved and well groomed.

He introduced himself but she did not hear what he said. She looked deeply into his eyes like she did sometimes when the person was not looking back. She just could not help herself. He was so good looking. This guy who was almost young enough to be her grandson. Her loneliness and attraction however boiled over and she blinked and looked searchingly with complete openness and desire deeply into his eyes. She was sure it was the light but he did seem to look right back at her in the same lustful way holding her caressing gaze and studying her face.

Her head spun from all this. Even if she imagined the whole scene, she still felt sexy. Her old heart picked up in her chest. She could not believe she had just done that. She stammered and felt hot all of a sudden. This unthinkable desire to act and feel like some kind of corrupt cougar made her feel even more ridiculous. She tried to pull herself together. He had been speaking to her but she honestly did not hear what he said. His voice reminded her of a brook and she nodded and fumbled out an affirmative. He seemed gentle and sensitive to her emotional state and backed off a little, fumbling nervously through his pockets. All this took but a moment to transpire and in another moment he was next to her again.

He offered his help and addressed her as miss. She loved that! Being called miss is always a treat for an old woman. He seemed unaware of this as he kept drinking in her face with his continuous stare. She kept her eyes on the floor as they kept the conversation going as well as they could. They spoke about something of no consequence. He studied her awful face the whole time until her eyes turned back to him. Reluctantly, she returned her gaze to his face.

She was justified in overcoming her fear of meeting his twinkling dark eyes. Her act of looking up submissively at him like she did seemed to make him happy. He smiled and looked very happy that he got her attention back.

He was such a kind boy and excited about helping out an old lady. She could feel him poking over her crevices and wadis of her flanks but surprised herself when she turned the other cheek as if to offer him her true face as it reflected in the red evening sun. Completely unlike her, she intentionally turned around and showed off her enormous behind. It felt like they had been close friends and even more for a long time rather then strangers. He was really flirting with her as if she was someone else.

For that brief interaction, it seemed only she and the man existed. They floated together to fill her tire, got change and laughed about something which she could not remember. She was just looking at him and his perfect face. Everything was perfect as they talked and drank in each others' faces. It was over much too soon. Her tire being filled, the young man rode off. But it was so strange how neither could take their eyes off one another the whole time. What did he see on her face? She glanced at her mug in the car mirror but saw nothing odd.

But there was more. There was love in his eyes. His eyes were so full of vulnerability that without hesitation she attributed it to her own fantasy and would have forgotten about it. She had low self-esteem. She felt like she was fat and ugly and looked like a monster if she was to be honest with herself. She was the kind of woman that felt like she would need to kidnap a guy just to get at him. Now that she was as old as she was, she no longer held out hope for a miracle. She could not fool herself any longer even with this narrative.

She had one of those rough faces that one would expect to meet at a small bar on a dusty road somewhere. She had a face like a potato or so she had been told all her life by her family. She still loved them, nonetheless. They had taught her many things beside that were of far greater worth then thinking one's face had been beautiful once like a short blossoming flower.

She had participated in some local sports at some point. She even continued to stay active as an official elderly resident. But now that too was behind her. As she grew older, she became more wrinkled, overweight, and uglier then ever. Truly, she did not think it was possible to both, develop wrinkles and more fat at the same time.

Two days later she got a text message out of the blue. How did he get her number? Only a few people knew it! He even called but she dared not pick up. He even left a message for her. Not too long or too short a wait to ask her out, she thought feeling unreal about the whole thing. She needed to end this deviant behavior, now.

She forced herself to listen to the message. His voice sounded so distant and unsure. Oh god, it was about a date! Was he serious? This guy about thirty years her junior and half her weight was asking her out without a hint of irony in his voice. He did, however, mention a quiet restaurant, a discreet place away from the bustling streets. This was going to be an endeavor. She would have to get dressed up for this nice restaurant. She was going out with a really cute toyboy. She could not help but laugh at her foolishness.

She decided she would be very kind to him and listen to him and then try and talk him out of dating her somehow. She dialed him up. She was doing the right thing. They look like grandmother and grandson together. She tried to jolt him free of this crazy idea as gently as possible. What will people think? She did not know if she could stand the shame of being in public on a date with him. However, the idea did turn her on unexpectedly.

One evening, they were chatting face to face on their camera phones. When he realized she was shutting him out, the look on his face devastated her. He looked crushed like a sad clown. Madness, she shook her head. It was madness having a sudden romance with someone about thirty years younger then her. She just needs to meet him for a quick coffee near work so he could see she was most definitely not his type.

They did meet and it was nice, she had to admit to herself. The date, as he insisted on calling their coffee, was nothing at all what she expected. She asked him enough hard questions, she thought, like "Why don't you date girls your own age?" She really wanted to know. It turned out he was not as young as he looked though he was still terribly young in her opinion.

It was natural to be nervous around such a body. She avoided really looking at him until it was necessary. It was like he was completely nude in front of her. Her face turned red easily. It was her curse. She was ashamed of being such a dirty old girl that couldn't hold it together when trying to set the guy straight. He was so much fun, too, and he made her laugh so much.

Women of every age took a quick peek at her companion. She felt a tinge of false pride in her whole being when she noticed other women of all races casting various glances at the young man by her side. This was a new feeling to some extent. It can't be right, she thought. She had never had something this nice happen to her.

She had to keep this guy at a distance both physically and mentally, she warned herself. This can lead nowhere good, she promised herself and she knew this from every previous experiment she had in trusting someone. She was just too trusting and too kind.

But, she could not keep him from drawing her into playing duets on piano. Her seemed to have endless interests. She didn't believe a word of it but he did come through on any immediate challenges that surfaced. He turned out to be very intelligent. She was mortified at one point on their second meeting. This date was by accident. She realized at this point, while they talked at a noisy corner, that she missed him.

Maybe not him, she reassured herself, but his enthusiasm and his apparent respect and complete submission to her. Indeed, he seemed to feel no social awkwardness in any public situation with this fancy and overweight granny waddling alongside her strong and gorgeous cub. She shook the image from her head. He behaved as if it was the most normal thing of all. In his world, the romance of an ancient and powerful

witch and a much younger man was completely normal and the only normal relationship that could exist.

People looked at them funny, you can be sure. They got many different looks when they were out together. She could see people observing them and becoming more interested as they realized it was just the two of them.

They looked like a family that had a missing generation. But it was also clear they were flirting more then is normal for the old and young. Old people approached him from time to time to ask how they were related. But once day, she will never forget, some guy assumed they were partners and asked if he could take a picture of the two of them, kissing!

She was horrified thinking about their two bodies next to each other. Her unsightly hips and his perfect small waist could not be more different, was her first thought. But the stranger was nice and they must have agreed. Her friend held her in his strong arms and looked toward the camera. That was then he placed his lips on her lips and the world changed right then and there for both of them.

Her inner world where nothing could ever penetrate was shattered. Her perception of society changed. She didn't care anymore about what people thought. The world seemed to have changed to. All things took on a deeper hue and a happier state of being.

Later, when observed, most glared at the unlikely couple in anger. Some looked away with disgust and some sighed with the strange romance and eroticism of the scene.

"What could they see in each other?" everyone was thinking. Neither sex seemed to have a good reason. The younger man could get just about any woman he wanted. Old grannies don't usually chase fit men around.

A little of the bindings around her had loosened when he planted that sudden kiss on her. She felt more diffident after that as strange as it sounds. Yet she could not bring herself to stop communicating with him. He listened to her advice and followed through with her suggestions. Sometimes, she felt like she needed to stay with him and help him. Other times, she felt like she was just making up excuses to do what she wanted. He continued to be a perfect gentleman. It seemed completely unreal. She was caught in the middle of this elaborate courting process and there was no way to stop. She could only equivocate the situation to being two actors whose roles were reversed. A special kind of romance developed between them.

In her daydreams, she was the masculine one. It occurred to her what she must seem like to him and what she took for granted. She wailed out in new anguish and concern. He probably needed a mother figure. It suddenly became obvious to her that he was looking for that someone special to take care of him and nothing else.

He asked for her hand.

"Not like that," he assured her. Then added "Yet."

Why my hands? She hated how she sounded right then but could not stop herself. She felt more fear realizing he had been looking at her hands. Her age and hard work were plainly written on her fingers and hands in wrinkles and sunspots.

He wanted to practice massaging hands or so he said. She laughed at him. You have not seen how horrible my hands look, she said to him. She tried to hide her hands under her enormous behind but this made her even more self-conscious and she just wanted to shrink away into herself.With a girlish leg movement of some sort, she felt like she lost all dignity due to her ugly body - ugly from head to toe and moreover, a stupid soul.

But he sat up and in the most natural cool guy way possible yelled out, "That was so cute!" out of the blue.

It was happening and she loved it and hated it. What little time they had seemed to fly by and her sexuality was electric when flirting in private where anything could happen with her young boyfriend.

She surrendered her left hand into his grasp. She regretted this right away. The pleasure of this was overwhelming. She talked rapidly, trying to distract herself from her dizzy body and flushed face. It felt as if his massive hands caressed her whole body when he hugged and caressed her.

On one hand, she had to build a wall against him before she could explore physical erotica together. On the other hand, this meant he would have to seduce her the old fashioned way. There was no way around it for her brave suitor.

For the first time, she could recognize the deep feeling of love and lust though she imagined her particular situation to be twisted and wrong because of their age difference and, of course, her erotic reaction towards it. She could see that she held him in her witch spell. How she did this she did not know. She did not like it. She felt she had power and responsibility over such a perfect and loving creature. She did not want to mess him up in anyway as absurd as this sounded in her head.

He told her more then once in many ways that he genuinely had a crush on her which was blossoming into love. Without a touch of his exaggerated clique flirtations when she felt distant and not worthy of his charm and energy, he would tell her how he saw her and that his charm and energy as she called it, was all for her anyway. Everything his was for her now, since the day they met.

She felt so warm inside when he said this and they held hands, too, without thinking about anything in particular, and looking in opposite directions as if diverted shy eyes could stop what has already happened.

He gave her a very touching love letter. It made her tingle deep inside. It read as follows: When I first saw you, I was taken over by you. Captivated. Just like a dream, I felt lucky to even see you once for a moment. But the chances of us taking a step toward loving one another is beyond any dream I should be having!

He is so silly despite his age, she thought. Silly despite his gray patches, just like she used to be. Yet here they were in the evening sun. Their elbows are touching a little bit. So far they had kisses on occasion and even french kissed once.

It just makes every brush and caressing and kiss with you so passionate, he finished off, nonchalantly, as if saying these things was the most natural thing in the world to him. This mirrored her thoughts that she knew were lustful and abnormal.

On the other hand, if this middle-aged man thought this way, perhaps she should just be submissive and focus on making him happy. She should not let this opportunity slip away. It will never come again in this lifetime, she was sure.

What was there to be afraid of? He was so kind to her all the time. Not only did he give her this old fashioned respect due to a woman that she needed but also submitted to her wisdom as one would with an elder. He went out of his way to show her he wanted her to have control simply out of respect for her age. It would be safe to submit to him like a woman should be as she had been taught. She just had to completely ignore the fact that this was almost like being a submissive mother and son.

What is she doing? she would scold herself. He needs to be with someone younger. I can mess him up. Then she would laugh at herself. He is no baby and experienced with the ladies she had to admit to herself.

The first time he took her all the way was on a park bench in the city. They were just making out as his hand drifted down to her thighs and began to rub along her pants and massage her moist lips through the fabric.

After that, she took him to her place. He truly was interested in massages on the hands and feet. He touched and caressed every stiff joint in her hands and feet. He rubbed her hands and used her as a "testing dummy" to practice his technique on. She had no problem with that. He touched her rather intimately and softly, she thought, but if she went with it, the feelings were mind-blowing. She moaned, she thought, too loudly, during their massage sessions.

He was really good at that, too, to no surprise of her own. She moaned involuntarily when he began. She tried to gabble on about something but fell asleep for a few minutes. When she woke up, her beautiful new son was still in her home. That's how she began to see him in her mind. He just looked so young and fit.

She was ready to do whatever he wanted. He introduced her to oral sex. She was mortified to even be seen nude. First he put his nose on her private parts and began to move his head. Little by little he introduced more and more tongue inside her and finally fucked her with his eager tongue. She held onto his head and they both moaned and rocked together.

Once, she scolded him playfully for being so good at getting her to orgasm so quickly. You are such an amazing lover, she told him to his great embarrassing. He was more flustered then necessary. I didn't know about you, he mutter or something like that. Later, he told her that he, in fact, wasn't an experienced lover but a hopelessly romantic one. She trembled a little from what he said next. He said: When I touch you it feels like I melt into you. Your skin feels so hot.

12