A Magical Prom Night: Graduation

Story Info
What Happens Next for Jackson and Julia.
4.3k words
4.64
30.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,236 Followers

AN: Sequel to my story A Magical Prom Night. This story was originally inspired by Tom McGee's The Prom Night (which had no sequel)

~*~

It was graduation day at Park High School and Jackson Miller was standing beside the lovely Riley Daniels as his mother took photos of the two. The pair had been virtually inseparable as far as their Senior Class knew, since the prom with Jackson driving to Riley's house early Monday morning to pick her up for school. At Julia's insistence (the couple called Riley Saturday night to work out the details), Jackson was ordered by his lover to carry on with Riley with her blessing. Julia knew that most of the girls at the prom would be all over Riley come Monday and the easiest way to help mitigate the situation would be for Jackson to play the role of her new love interest. Riley, knowing how bad the witches at her school could be agreed to the idea.

The two walked into the school hand-in-hand and Jackson walked the lovely redhead to her first class. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and the two parted ways until the end of the day when they would get together for the ride home. For the next two weeks, the pair were the talk of the school. Most of the guys considered Riley a downgrade from the ravishing Julia and when they expressed their opinions to Jackson he merely said that he had Julia's blessing to be with Riley while she was out of town. The girls of the school were jealous of Riley as she seemingly snatched Jackson (who suddenly was more appealing to them) from Julia. Rumors were flying as to how Riley had done this but neither Riley nor Jackson were talking.

Julia's presence at graduation was immediately noticed and murmurs were heard by the student body when she first hugged and kissed Jackson and then hugged and kissed Riley's cheeks. Several girls looked flat-out insane at the gesture. Jackson could hear the harsh tone of their voices as they whispered what they would do to Riley were they in Julia's place. Jackson simply leaned back and said, "but none of you will ever be in Riley or Julia's place." That shut the immature witches up as the ceremony commenced.

Jillian Miller led her son and his girl friend to the front of the school which was currently vacant and began taking pictures of the pair in front of the school's sign. It had a digital message board and Jillian had to time several of her photos to coincide with the Congratulations Graduates message. Jillian had been informed as to the nature of Jackson and Riley's special relationship by her younger sister and Jillian was very proud of her sister and son. She knew that her sister and son had a unique relationship of their own (she wasn't stupid after all, she basically created the relationship) so if the pair both wanted to include Riley then she had no objections to this.

Riley ran over to Jackson's mother and whispered something into her ear. Jillian grinned and nodded her head.

"Jackson, stand in the middle of the steps." Jillian requests. She watches as her son does as requested. Jillian waits to get the right amount of scenery and tells Riley she's ready. The beautiful red-haired girl moves beside Jackson, puts her left arm around his waist, twists her body just right so she can lift her right leg up. Jackson didn't realize that Riley had put pins in her graduation gown making it easier to show off her amazing legs. She had been holding her gown just right to hide this fact until now. Jillian laughed as Riley took several sexy photos with her son (she wasn't a prude after all).

"How was that?" Riley asks with a laugh.

"Perfect." Jillian answers.

"Wait... one more." Jackson insists.

Before Riley can question his request, Jackson takes a firm hold on Riley's arm, spins her out like they are dancing at the prom again, (he hears his mom snapping away), then pulls her back into his arms and dips her. He holds her like this for several long moments before he leans in and kisses her as she has never been kissed before. Riley's eyes go wide when Jackson's tongue slides into her mouth (in front of his mother) but then they flutter closed and she savors the kiss. Only when they hear clapping does Jackson return the redhead to her feet to be greeted again by Julia.

Julia had turned heads once again as she was wearing a black sequin knee-length dress. It was sleeveless, showing off her creamy skin, and was being held up by thin spaghetti straps. Her hair was straight and swept back. She was wearing simple two-inch black heels. She walked up and kissed the pair on the cheek and then took her spot for the next set of photos. The pictures are taken in short order and featured Julia standing between the pair as well as behind them. After the photos are finished the teens change out of their caps and gowns.

"Where's your mother Riley?" Jillian asks her son's girl friend.

"She's out of town," Riley says with a hint of sadness. The high school graduate knows her mother's job is important but once again she has to take a backseat to the other things in her mother's life.

"Well, my dear," Jillian's mother starts, "today is far too important a day for you to be spending it all alone. I insist you join us in our family's festivities."

"Are you sure? All things considering I don't want to impose on your family time." Riley tells Janice Lawrence.

"Sweetie, you are not imposing," Janice informs the lovely young woman.

Janice and Jillian walked to the SUV belonging to Mrs. Lawrence. Jackson offered his arms to Julia and Riley and led them to the vehicle. Once there he opened the passenger side doors and Riley slides all the way across. Jackson moves into the middle and Julia climbs in and closes the door. The group then goes out for a nice family dinner. Jackson is surprised to see that his car is in the restaurant and his mother whispers that she brought it earlier in the day. Jackson wondered why but let it go for now.

Riley is not used to being with so many people at one time. She sees how loving Jackson's family is. Riley does not know that Julia is a member of the family at this point, just that Julia arrived with the two women. After dinner was over Julia asked her lover to join her outside for a moment alone. Jackson escorted his lover by hand to the restaurant's outdoor patio. As it was evening and the sun was setting the air was a bit brisk. Jackson removed his dress coat and being the gentleman he is placed it on Julia's shoulders. The older woman savors the warmth and thanks to her nephew. Jackson kisses her neck and wraps his arms around the shorter woman.

"Mmmm... I've missed this," Jackson says to his lover. It has been two long weeks since he has held her this close to his body. Two weeks since his lips have grazed any part of her body.

The two stand there savoring the moment as they think back to their last physical moments together.

The storm that blew in while Jackson was trying to return Julia home didn't let up until very early Sunday morning. As such Jackson and Julia called her house and informed mom/grandma that they were stuck due to the storm and would be staying for another day. As soon as Julia put the phone down she was tickled by her lover/nephew until she was on her back. Somehow he had managed to control himself and only run the back of his hands along her lover's spine. As soon as the call was overall bets were off. Julia's laugh seemed infectious but Jackson moved in and kissed her. Julia turns again playing a bit hard to get and gives her nephew her back.

The pair had not gotten dressed yet as the only clothes they had were their prom clothes. Jackson's hands came around Julia and grasped her fleshy tits. His lips claimed her neck and Julia smiles. Julia's hand comes back and begins stroking her nephew's cock.

"Mmmm... somebody is hard today," Julia says giving his member a nice squeeze.

"Somebody is wet," Jackson adds when his left-hand touches his lover's sex. His fingertips dance over Julia's button and she groans as her lover teases it. Her breasts heave and she groans as two of his fingers dive into her slit and Julia's orgasm builds as her nephew's lips kiss her neck. His right hand is on Julia's tit kneading her flesh and pinching her nipple and the hand that is lovingly torturing her clit and pussy. Soon, Julia is a quivering mess and explodes in sexual gratification. Julia rolls onto her stomach and tries to catch her breath.

Jackson tosses the sheets back and moves in. Julia lets out a groan as her pussy is impaled by her nephew's cock. Her groan of pleasure is loud and exciting to Jackson. Taking her hips in his hands Jackson begins thrusting his cock into her in slow methodical strokes. Julia is still hypersensitive after having one climax and Jackson's thick cock soon has her coming again in short order. Jackson manages to bring Julia to a third climax with her riding him cowgirl style before his cock erupts and fills her pussy with his seaman again.

The pair take a short nap which ends when Julia wakes her nephew up with a sensual blow job. Jackson is on his back, his sexy aunt is on her knees and her head is bobbing up and down the length of her shaft. Once he is awake Jackson pulls himself from the furnace that is his aunt's mouth and pushes her (gently) onto her back the younger man takes his sexy aunt in the missionary position. Julia's legs are tossed over her nephew's shoulders and the two kiss hotly as the two fuck hotly until Jackson is spewing another load into the older woman's receptive womb.

After Jackson releases his third load of the day Julia is spent and passes out. Jackson climbs out of bed limply and takes a shower to reinvigorate himself. Once he was cleaned up and dry Jackson stepped out into the dimly lit room and saw that his lover was still unconscious. Despite the lovely idea of waking her up in a similar fashion to how she woke him up Jackson decided on a different course of action. Looking outside Jackson could see that the storm had finally lightened up enough for Jackson to run out to the Walmart they passed just before the hotel and pick up clothes for them to wear other than their dress clothes. Acquiring Julia's sizes from her dress, panties, and shoes Jackson could get her something casual for later.

When he returned Julia was awake and already in the shower cleaning up. Jackson laid the clothes he bought for them and then shed his current clothes walked into the bathroom to a humming Julia. Sliding into the shower behind the older woman Jackson wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his lips on her left shoulder.

"Mmmm..." Julia moaned as Jackson's mouth claimed her left ear. "For a moment I thought you had ditched me her for some hotel maid or one of those teen girls crawling about."

"Not on your life," Jackson says in a husky voice.

Having already washed himself once Jackson takes the soap and proceeds to lovingly help his lover soap her body and wash away a day's sweat, grime, and sex. The touches are very intimate and Jackson makes sure to pay extra attention to her ass and pussy. Eventually, the lovers climbed out of the shower, dried off, and then wrapped in towels Jackson led his aunt out to peruse the clothes he had bought for her. Walmart is not the couture capital of the world but Jackson thought she would look lovely in the Zaful Satin mini dress. It was black with slits on each side. Jackson had also bought her a pair of black lace panties to do with it.

Jackson had bought himself a pair of black khaki pants and a white polo shirt. Once they were dressed the lovers went out to dinner at a restaurant. Several of the gentlemen in attendance were captivated by the lovely Julia and her escort beamed with pride that she was on his arm. After dinner, the pair returned to their room where Julia took the initiative. Tossing her purse onto the table she orders the younger man to sit on the bed.

"Slip your pants and boxers off," Julia orders her nephew.

Jackson is staring into her eyes the whole time he unfastens his pants and moves them and his boxers down his legs. Since he is in his dress shoes he simply slips out of them and now is sitting in his socks with his engorged cock at attention. Julia kicks off her shoes and slips down between his legs. Never breaking eye contact Julia places her hands on her nephew's thighs and leaning forward sticks out her tongue and runs it up the length of his shaft.

"Ohhhh, God..." Jackson moans when her lips kiss his cock. The kisses trail up the length of his shaft until she slips her lips around the head of his cock.

Jackson's hand comes up and takes hold of her hands as she begins moving up and down the length of his member. Her saliva coats his dick as her lips travel around his shaft. Julia is moaning as she makes oral love to her nephew's stiff tool. Time goes by until Jackson, feeling his release pending, holds his aunt's head down as he explodes down her throat for the first time. Julia gags but somehow manages to swallow all of her lover's load. As he has been coming consistently over the past twenty-four hours his load is not as big as it could have been.

"Mmmm... yummy," Julia says savoring the taste of her nephew's essence. Still, on her knees, Julia slips the thin straps of her dress off and pulls the top of the dress over her 34D breasts. Jackson's cock is softer than she is used to so she takes his cock in between her tits and gives her nephew his first tit job. True, it's her first tit job as well, but it's not exactly rocket science. Placing it between her fleshy mounds she presses her tits together. Jackson is already on sensory overload after his first full blowjob but now his man meat is sandwiched between his lover's tits and she is rubbing them up and down his cock. The feeling is amazing and just as warm and sexy as her mouth. Once he was warmed up (and hard again) Jackson pulls Julia up and kisses her. He can still taste himself on her but that just drives his animal fury up a notch. Julia finds herself tossed on the bed and Jackson pulls her dress up over her shapely ass. Julia gasps as Jackson's mouth kisses the spot just about her butt cheeks as he slowly moves her panties down. His lips travel down until they reach her rosebud and he licks around her asshole.

"No please..." Julia begs. "I... I'm not ready..." She senses that he wants to take her ass but she is not sure she's ready for that just yet.

"As... you... wish..." Jackson says between kisses. A bit disappointed but flexible (and considerate), Jackson continues down until his tongue is traveling up and down her slit. Jackson is utilizing all of his knowledge gained from multiple hours online watching adult videos. He was a bit worried about his technique but as his aunt flails about on the bed his tongue and lips work over her pussy and clit he guesses that she approves.

Julia groans, her body is flush and her hands have a firm grip on the sheets.

"Ja... Jack... please..."

Jackson stops his assault on her sex and says, "Please what?"

"Please... fuck me. Fill me up with your seed."

"As... you... wish!" Jackson replies. Shoving his cock into her damp sex, Jackson rides his aunt and the two have animalistic sex until both reach mutual orgasm.

After all the fucking the two have done the young lover's lust was finally sated and climbing under the sheets Julia and Jackson snuggled up and fell asleep naked in one another's arms. Julia would wake up two hours later briefly and see Jackson's handsome face in the light of the moon. She ran her hand over his face and smiled. A short time ago she was a twenty-six-year-old virgin with no romantic prospects waiting to hear about a job that she was never going to get. Her life was plain and very simple which she didn't mind after her hard youth. Now, now she was in love with her nephew. Sure they weren't blood relatives but they were still family. She only hoped her sister and mother could forgive her for falling in love with Jackson.

Neither Jackson nor Julia said anything to their family about the exact nature of their relationship. Truth be told both Janice and Jillian knew the moment that they saw the young woman that she was not only in love but that she had been "loved". Mothers just tend to have a sixth sense about things like that, plus Julia was "glowing". Jillian could tell from the look on her son's face and the way he was the consummate gentleman with his date/aunt that he loved her in the non-familial sense. Still, neither woman said anything about it and just let it be. When the time was right they were sure Jackson and Julia would say something.

Julia sighed as she stood in Jackson's arms. She had to tell him and if she didn't do it now he would find out eventually. "Jackson... I have something you need to know."

Jackson pressed his lips to her cheek. "You can tell me, anything sweetie." He informs the beauty in his arms.

Summoning all of her courage, Julia says, "Do you remember... uhhh... do you remember me applying for that job on the east coast?"

"You mean the fully paid internship with medical benefits? The one that hundreds of applicants were clamoring for? The one you said you shouldn't bother trying to apply for because why would they want you? Sounds familiar."

Julia knew that he was trying to make her feel better. She had said all of those things months ago before they went to prom. The process was long and hard and Julia actually had to travel out twice to the company's main office in Hartford, Connecticut to meet with the staff for two interviews. The second was in late April and they said that she would be hearing from theme shortly. When that call never arrived Julia just assumed she was passed over, as she always knew she would.

"Yes. You told me to go for it and I did. Well... I got it." Julia announces.

"Really?" Jackson says in disbelief.

"Yeah... I got the call Friday. They actually had to do a third round evaluation of all the finalists without another interview, but in the end, they selected me."

Jackson turns Julia around and hugs her tightly. "I am so proud of you. So... when do they want you to start?"

"Nine days."

"So soon?" Jackson says in disbelief.

"They want me to start right away. I'm going to spend the summer learning the ropes before the fall. It's the start of their busy season so they want me ready to go before then." Julia explains.

"So... when are you leaving?" Jackson inquires.

"Mom and I are leaving Monday. I have to go find a place to live... if I take the job." Julia says with hesitation in her voice.

"What do you mean... of course you're taking the job," Jackson says.

"You mean... you really want me to go?" Julia asks. She doesn't know if she's really happy or hurt by his statement.

"Julia, I love you. I would marry you tomorrow if you were so inclined but I don't want you turning down an amazing job offer just to settle here. You need to go east and see if you can take the business world by storm. If things don't work out, I will be here waiting." Jackson states.

Julia is about to say something but her nephew places a finger on her lips. "If you don't go and at least try you will regret it for the rest of your life," Jackson tells her. "What's worse, if you don't you may come to resent me for holding you here."

"I could never..." Julia starts to say but then stops. She has an epiphany and realizes that Jackson is right. If she doesn't take the job and try and make a go at it she will always wonder about what could have been. While she may not grow to resent him she would definitely come to regret it if she didn't try.

"And what about us? She asks her lover.

"As I said, I will always love you. I'm planning to stay here and go to community college and get my associate's degree. Once I have that I will decide where I go next. I will work the farm with mom and maybe do something else part-time."

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,236 Followers
12