A Magical Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia made her way to the food court and stopped at Pink as she was advised. The dark-haired girl perused the selection and decided on a pair of black No Show Cheeksters. After paying for her new panties she made her way to the food court and settled on a Strawberry Chicken Fruit Salad and strawberry lemonade. Julia took her time eating until the mall announced that it would be closing in thirty minutes. Julia disposed of her garbage, collected her item, and returned to the boutique.

Dominique and her assistants were awaiting Julia by the dressing area. Her gown was waiting for her in the dressing room along with the shoes she has selected. Julia entered the dressing room and changed. When she exited she wore everything that Jackson would see next Saturday. She had discarded her old panties and was now wearing her new No Show Cheeksters. Her gown was now tailored specifically for her and fit perfectly. Jillian and her mother scheduled an appointment for her to get hair and makeup done by one of the best local stylists in the area (a close and dear friend of the family).

As Julia stood at the register with the gown she couldn't believe how excited she felt. She knew she was helping out her nephew but once again since she had missed out on all of this hoopla the first time around she was so giddy that she didn't care. Julia paid for her gown, thanked Dominique for all the work she and her staff put into this, and exited the mall with a skip in her step as she returned to her car. Pulling out her cellphone she proceeded to call her nephew so that he knew exactly what color her new breathtaking gown was.

Jackson spent every free moment that he wasn't working on the farm working on his new car. He had not told any of his friends that his mother had given it to him as he wanted it to be a big surprise. That wouldn't be the only surprise though. He had decided to play it cool and let everyone think that he either wasn't going as he couldn't get a date or gave off the impression he was once again going stag (hence his blah-appearing mood). The first Monday he drove the car to the body shop in the next town and using part of his birthday money that he was saving to (ironically) buy his car, he had the car painted.

He learned that his mother had just replaced the tires and rims (in anticipation of giving him the car) and kept up with the maintenance even though (Jackson learned) she only drove the car once or twice a week while he was attending school. The following day Jackson took the car to get the interior detailed and while that was occurring he made his way to the local electronics store to purchase a new car stereo. Even with these purchases he still had quite a bit of his car fund available which was fine, the important thing to him was that he now owned an almost pristine sports car that had an amazing sound system and would look and smell like new. Only he and the techs knew what it looked like now as he kept it covered at all times.

~*~

Finally, the day of the prom arrived. Jillian left early Saturday morning to drive to her mother's house. She arrived well after Julia had left for the stylist. Her mother welcomed her with a hug and kiss and proceeded to feed her oldest daughter brunch. Once Jillian was done eating she and her mother cleaned up the dishes and then went to Janice's room to look for several special items. Julia started her morning at 9:00 AM and five hours later returned home looking amazing. Her makeup was perfect, her long chestnut hair was in a classic half up/half down style that made her long hair fall to the back of her shoulders.

Jillian is waiting for the younger woman and has the salad that she requested as she wanted a light lunch. Julia and Jillian chat while the younger sister eats. Once she is finished and as it soon approaches three o'clock Jillian ushered her younger sister up to her room where her mother was waiting for her daughters. Jillian divested herself of her everyday clothes and her underwear. The older ladies turned their backs (playfully) as Julia slid into her No Show panties. Janice was holding the gown still encased in the garment bag in her arms.

"I'm ready," Julia says with her arms crossed over her breasts. She knows she's being silly as in a moment she will be uncovering her breasts but her family didn't mind her mild modesty. The two women unzipped the bag and slowly removed the gown from the bag.

"Oh, honey... it's beautiful." Janice informed her daughter.

"Thanks. I got lucky as they just got the shipment of this style last Friday." Julia states.

"They didn't have it in red?" Jillian playfully asks as she holds the gown upright.

"They did, but the shop owner recommended this color and I liked it so much that I didn't even ask to see the red. I looked it up online later and while I liked it, and the black one... there was just something about this dress... I don't know, it was just me." Julia stated.

Janice unzips the gown and the two older women help Julia slip into the gown. Jillian pulls the zipper up and turns around. Janice and Jillian are breathless at how beautiful Julia looks. The chestnut-haired girl sits on her bed and Jillian helps her sister with her strappy open-toed heels. Julia had not noticed her mother disappear but did notice her return.

"Your Grandma Ann gave this to me before she passed and told me to wait for a special occasion. I was going to give them to you years ago but when you broke your leg I didn't think it was the right time... however, now is the right time." Janice states.

She passes a sizable black velvet jewelry box to her youngest daughter. Julia opens the box and in that instant, she almost destroys her makeup. The box contains jewelry... but not just any jewelry, her grandmother's favorite set. Julia had only seen it a handful of times but her grams had always made it a point to tell her that they were her favorite. Of course in an almost ironic twist, grandma's set featured Royal Blue gems. The set was 18 carrot gold, a necklace with a Royal Blue gem, the earrings were hoop style with similar gems and the final touch was a bracelet with two Royal Blue gems.

"Oh, mom..." Julia started to say.

"Ahhh... don't ruin your makeup." Janice reminds her baby girl. "Jillian, if you would."

Jillian takes the box and removes the necklace and places it on her sister's neck. She then takes the earrings and helps her sister put them on. Julia can't believe that her mother is letting her wear these out of the house. Janice removes the bracelet from the box and slips it on her daughter's right wrist.

"It's been far too long since these have seen the light of day. When Jillian told me you picked a Royal Blue gown I knew we had to pull these out and give them to you." Janice tells her daughter.

"I'll take good care of them... you'll get them back in the same condition you're giving them to me." Julia states.

"Well, that's nice to know but they're yours now honey. Grandma wanted you to have them." Janice clarified.

Julia didn't say another word. She just wrapped her arms around her mother and then motioned to her sister to join them. What started as a simple favor to help out her nephew was quickly becoming the best day of her life.

It was 4:00 PM when the ladies heard the familiar sound of the 5.7 liters 210 horse-powered V8 engine. Jillian was standing outside the door of her mother's home as she watched the car make its way up the long drive. She watched as Jackson slowed but skidded to the end of the drive, with the passenger side door facing the walkway leading to the steps. Jillian finally got to see what her son was hiding since Tuesday. Jackson had the Camaro painted in a darker red (she would later learn its name was Wild Cherry Red). As she looked in the car she could tell that it had been detailed during the week (probably Wednesday based on her son's comings and goings). She also saw that he had replaced the stereo with something modern.

"Very nice," Jillian stated to her son.

"So you like it?" Jackson asked. He hoped she didn't mind the changes that he opted for.

"Honey it's your car now. You could have picked Neon Green or Hot Pink for all I care. But yes, I do like what you've done." Jillian states to reassure her son.

Jackson turned off his car, removed the keys, and clutching the case that contained his date's corsage, exited the Camaro. Jillian never got to see the tuxedo that Jackson had selected as her son had wanted it to be a surprise. He had chosen an all-black tuxedo, a black shirt, and to her surprise, a Royal Blue tie and handkerchief. Jillian wolf whistles at her son as he holds out his arms and does a little twirl for her.

"So... do I clean up good?" Jackson asks his mother. Sure she saw him in a tuxedo last year (a more traditional black suit with a shirt and bow tie) but despite this, his disposition was less festive as he went solo and didn't have an enjoyable time.

"You look fabulous. So did you pick Royal Blue on your own or did you have to go back to the tux shop?" Jillian asked.

"I had to go to the mall on the way here to pick them up. Mine was originally red as I know it was her favorite color but when she told me what color her dress was I had to adjust." Jackson states. "The Men's Warehouse couldn't get them in before Monday so I found a store that sold them and now we will match."

"Well, I believe your date awaits you, sir," Jillian says as she takes the steps and holds the door open for her son.

Janice is at the bottom of the stairs with her camera in hand ready to capture this moment. She kisses her grandson and tells him how handsome he looks. Jillian holds the case that was in her son's hand so that her mother could take several photos of her handsome son. When she was satisfied that she had several high-quality pictures of her daughter's date, Janice calls upstairs and announced (for effect) Jackson's presence.

Jackson didn't realize that he had stopped breathing for about thirty seconds until his lungs started to burn. Julia Ann Lawrence, his twenty-six-year-old aunt, slowly made her way down the stairs of the home she shared with her mother. Jackson's heart pounded with every step that Julia took until the beauty, who easily passed for a high school senior, greeted her date. "Hello, Jackson," Julia announced when in a soft tone of voice when she reached the bottom of the steps.

"Wow." Jackson finally says. His voice almost sounds like a whisper as he was breathless.

Jillian smiles as she hands her son his case. "I... ah... I got this for you." Jackson says still stunned.

Jackson opens the case, which is normally clear, but he wanted everyone to see this one at the same time. Inside the case, the corsage had two ivory-colored flowers with Royal Blue and rhinestone ribbon and acrylic jewels.

"Thank you," Julia replies.

Jackson slips the band of the corsage onto his date's left hand. Jillian went into the closet and pulled out something that she had brought with her. It was a classic white shawl that had belonged to her maternal grandmother. While white it was fairly translucent so as not to distract from the evening gown. Jillian helps wrap the shawl around her sister who thanks her. She then stands where Jackson once did. Jillian and Jackson watched as Julia's mother took numerous pictures of her daughter from every angle imaginable before she had Jackson finally join his date. The pair took photos for the next fifteen minutes until the memory card on Janice's camera read full. Jillian had taken a few photos herself with her cellphone and had made It her phone's wallpaper.

"Well, I think that is our cue. Ladies, if you will excuse us we have a prom to attend." Jackson says.

"Jackson, as promised," Jillian states handing her son a white envelope. Jackson opens it and finds a credit card with his name on it. He looks up and sees the grin on her face.

"That is not a license to shop." Jillian emphasis. "It is for emergencies and special occasions."

"Understood," Jackson states.

Jackson holds the front door open and allows Julia to take the lead until she is through the door and then he exits the house himself after saying goodbye to his mother and grandmother. Julia takes Jackson's offered arm and the two make their way down the steps of the porch. Julia tells Jackson that she likes the color that he chose for his car. He thanks her and then opens the door for her and as they had to be careful of the train Jackson carefully helps her into the car.

Once she is in he closes the door and makes his way to his side. When he opens the door and just before he climbs in himself Jackson truly notices the slit running down the left side of Julia's gown and can't help taking notice of her exposed leg. Julia catches him looking and smiles. He quickly breaks his stare, closes the door, and starts his car.

"So we are going to dinner first right?" Julia asks.

"Yes. Is there anywhere in particular that you would like to go? After all, my mother's paying." Jackson states for the record.

Julia just grinned at her date's statement.

~*~

After a very fancy dinner at the restaurant of Julia's choice, Jackson and Julia were once again on their way to the prom. It was almost 7:00 PM when the couple pulled into the parking lot of the Golden Estates Country Club. The club had valet parking and the valet (eagerly) assisted Julia out of the car. It took the stunned man several moments to realize he still had to give the driver his ticket and park the car. He finally did so allowing Jackson to join his date. Julia took Jackson's left arm and the two walked through the entrance. The main hallway was decorated like a tunnel with streamers at the entrance and end of the tunnel so that anyone walking through made a grandish entrance.

Jackson and Julia made their way through to the prom and were greeted by a spotlight. Jackson Miller could hear the rumblings as he not only appeared at the prom but appeared with a very striking young woman at his side. Many of the girls, most of whom Jackson had asked out while trying to find a date, were surprised to see him here, even more so with such a striking date. All of those same girls suddenly felt very jealous, some even inadequate, as Jackson cleaned up very nicely and his date looked strikingly like actress Alexandra Daddario.

Jackson found their assigned table and he began introducing Julia to the classmates already sitting there. The girls all circled about Julia and started getting to know her. The guys pulled Jackson aside and tried to get him to tell them where he found such a gorgeous date at the last minute. The pair had concocted their cover story over dinner. They told the groups asking that Jackson's mother contacted Julia's mother and the two made plans to attend the prom. All of the facts were true they just left out the part that she was an adopted member of the family. After the second time telling the story to a group of guys and girls Jackson interrupted the incoming group of girls and collected his date. Taking Julia by the hand the couple made their way to the dance floor just in time for the first slow dance. Julia noted all of the eyes upon them and decided to give Jackson's classmates a show.

Jackson was dancing within arm's length of Julia, his hands were on her hips. Julia's hands were on Jackson's shoulders and the two danced gracefully to the slow song. Julia decided to close the distance between them and wrap her arms around Jackson's neck. Julia whispered into her date's ear to just go with it. Jackson rested his left hand just above Julia's ass cheeks and despite not being able to see it he could feel the top of her panties. His right hand rested on her bareback and her long hair was brushing his hand as they swayed to the music. Julia continued the act and played up her performance, placing a kiss on Jackson's cheek and then his neck before resting her head on his left shoulder. As they moved in a circle Jackson managed to suppress a grin as he saw all the jealous classmates, both male and female glaring at him. The guys all seemed to wish they were him, and some of the girls gave Julia a glare that spoke volumes to him. Ah well, he gave them a chance.

It was the second to last dance of the night and Jackson was currently on the dance floor slow dancing with a nice young girl that Julia had met in the restroom early in the night named Riley Daniels. The young woman was about 5 foot 10 inches tall as she was about two inches taller than Julia and they were wearing the same heel size. The younger girl wore a simple black satin prom dress. It was V-necked with spaghetti straps and was a full-length dress. It was nice without being too fancy as it was all she could afford. She spent all her savings on this night and initially was not having a very good time.

Riley had a pale complexion with shoulder-length red hair that was straight with the right side draped over her shoulder and the left flowing behind her back. She had green eyes and traces of freckles along her shoulders. Riley originally had a date for the prom up until Wednesday but her date got injured and had to cancel on her. Riley had approached Jackson as she had heard he did not have a date for the prom and she was hoping this was still the case. Unfortunately, she learned that he had managed to acquire a date at the last minute and just had not told anyone.

Relating to Riley's plight Julia insisted that the girl join her at her table. Pulling Jackson aside, she explained the situation to her date. Telling Jackson what she wanted Jackson walked over to the lovely girl, kissed her hand, and asked her to dance. Riley smiled and graciously accepted.

For the rest of the prom, Jackson treated Riley as a second date much to the shock and chagrin of all in attendance. During what was supposed to be Julia's next dance Jackson escorted Riley to the photographer and the pair took photos together to capture the date for Riley (something Riley had not yet done as she didn't have the funds). Riley and Julia split the slow dances with Jackson and all three danced together for all the fast ones. When the song ended Riley gave Jackson a soft kiss on the lips for making her evening amazing. Riley left the dance floor with all eyes on her and hugged Julia in gratitude for helping make this such a great evening. Julia smiled and made her way back to the dance floor where her date for the evening awaited her. Julia took up her position in Jackson's arms and smiled.

"You Jackson Bryan Miller are a true gentleman. You helped turn what could have been a rotten evening for Riley into the night of her life." Julia says in a loving tone.

"You are a kind and considerate soul, Julia Ann Lawrence. This night was all for you and you went out of your way to make sure that Riley had a good time as well. I would wager my remaining car fund that none of the other girls here would have done that." Jackson says. He places a kiss on the brow of his lovely date as they sway to the music. "For the record, I told her we would drive her home before I took you home... just to complete her evening."

"As I said... a true gentleman," Julia says.

~*~

Jackson and Julia drove Riley Daniels home from the prom. Julia occupied the entire back while Riley rode upfront as she would be getting out first. Riley gave Jackson the directions and within fifteen minutes she was in front of her simple two-story home. Jackson turned off his car, proceeded to the passenger side door, and opened it for Riley. Riley gracefully exited the car and Jackson held out his left arm and escorted his "date" home.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening." Riley again praised her date. "I was having the worst time until I ran into Julia. The two of you made this the best night of my senior year."

"I'm glad that we could help. I was enjoying my evening but your presence helped make the prom extra special and I bet everyone will be talking about the three of us by the time we walk into school on Monday." Jackson states.