A Magical Visitor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first was a tight t-shirt with jean shorts, and a pair of slip-on black converse sneakers. The second outfit was a black workout top with a pair of yoga pants, and a pair of turquoise Toms. The third outfit comprised of a long sleeve top, jeans, and a pair of red velvet Steve Madden platform sneakers. Watching all three outfits strut around her closet was very erotic for Madeline, and gave her several ideas for things she would want to try in the near future. Ultimately though, she chose outfit number three.

A pair of panties and a bra floated over to her, along with the same pair of white socks from the previous night. She commanded the towels to fall away from her body, and float into her laundry hamper. Starting with her undergarments, all of her clothes put themselves on her, while Madeline just sat back thinking that she was the luckiest girl in the world. Lastly, the white socks from last night floated down to her feet, and slid themselves on, followed by the very cute brand new Steve Madden sneakers. They were functional, yet stylish, which was exactly what Madeline was looking for right now. Once her new sneakers were snugly on her feet, she lowered herself down to the ground to take them out for a test run. Once again, she nodded her head to conjure up a floor length mirror so that she could get a better look at her new sneakers. They look so cute on me, I just love these! Madeline thought to herself. Walking in around in them was like a dream, and she never wanted to take them off.

Once she was dressed, it was time for her makeup. Madeline floated back up into the air, snapping her fingers to make the floor length mirror disappear, and flew into her bedroom, where her vanity table was getting ready for her. All of her makeup, tools and brushes were all up in the air, ready to do their work for her, so she sat back in the air, and let them do their thing. As a nice touch, she floated her shoes and socks off of her feet so that she could give herself a nice pedicure, on top of the manicure that she had already planned to do. She had the shoes float up by her face so she could examine them up close while her makeup was applying itself on her, rotating them in the air slowly so she could see them from all sides.

When the soles were facing her, she had the right sneaker come close to her face so she could give it a sweet little kiss, then sent it back in the air with its sister. While she was enjoying her new sneakers, her makeup was applying itself to her cheeks, lips, eyes, and eyebrows in record time. She was also enjoying the convenience of having both her hands and feet catered to at the same time, all with the power of her mind.

In only a matter of a few minutes, Madeline looked like a different woman when she looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was done perfectly, and she was overjoyed. The last thing she had to do though, was to fix her hair. With a quick thought of what hairstyle she wanted, Madeline snapped her fingers, and the hair on her head obeyed her command, and instantly changed into the hairstyle she selected. No need to dry her hair, then brush it, curl it, perfect it, all she needed was a snap of her fingers.

Now that Madeline was ready for the day, she decided to start on the chores that Jessica asked of her before leaving for work. Her room already being perfectly spotless, she floated out into the living room to work her magic. Gesturing to the kitchen, where all the cleaning supplies were kept, she watched as they all floated out, and began their work. The duster floated around the apartment, dusting every surface, and getting into every tight space, especially up high, where Madeline was not always able to reach before her new magic powers.

The windex and a rag hovered around to all the glass surfaces, the bottle spraying the cleaning solution, and the rag dutifully wiping it up, revealing spotless glass all over the apartment. The dishes that were piled up in the sink were attacked by some soap and a scrub brush, rinsing themselves off in the sink after a good scrubbing. Once perfectly clean, they floated themselves to their rightful places in cabinets, or on shelves. A bottle of all around cleaner levitated around the kitchen, spraying every surface in sight, with a seperate rag following it, wiping down every surface touched with the cleaner. A vacuum rolled itself out of the hall closet, and started to vacuum around the apartment. This vacuum was one that needed to be plugged in, but that was for people who didn't have powers like Madeline. After the vacuum finished, a mop flew out of the closet, took itself over to the sink, where it wet itself under the faucet before moving down to the tile floors in the kitchen, cleaning them until Madeline could see her reflection.

Moving on, one quick thought from her mind, and everything around the apartment was straightened and organized. Magazines on the coffee table were set out into a neat pile, the tv remote floating from its unknown hiding place onto the coffee table as well. The books on the bookcase were straightened, and organized by height. Placemats, plates, glasses and silverware flew out of the kitchen and onto the dining room table for aesthetics. A can of air freshener moved about the apartment, spraying a scent of fresh summer breeze. Miscellaneous trash was collected in the trash can, and the bag was taken out, tied up, placed by the door, and replaced with a fresh bag.

Madeline looked around the apartment, and thought that Jessica would be very pleased with her work. Of course, it wasn't so much her, as it was the magic that she powerfully wielded. Now that she was done with the chores Jessica asked of her, she thought of other things she might do to help out her roommate. It was only 9:30 am, so she had lots of time to kill before Jessica returned. Madeline waved her hand, and caused Jessica's bedroom door to open. Jessica's room was a pig sty to put it lightly, and Madeline thought that she might appreciate someone taking the time to make her room clean and orderly, so that's what she wanted to do. And after she was done with that task, she would make a wonderful dinner for the both of them.

Madeline floated into Jessica's bedroom, turning on the lights with her mind. "How could such a beautiful girl be so messy!" Madeline said with a giggle. Bringing a hand up, aiming it towards the bedroom, all of Jessica's clothes on the floor rose up into the air. The clothes that were dirty were placed in the dirty laundry hamper, and the ones that could be worn again hovered over to Jessica's closet, where hangars waited for them.

All of the trash that was lying around Jessica's room also hovered up into the air, and into an awaiting trash bag that Madeline had floated in from the kitchen. Jessica's comforter and pillows rose up from the bed, the sheets taking themselves off, and hovering into the dirty laundry. The pillowcases moved off of Jessica's pillows on their own, and followed the sheets into the dirty laundry pile. Fresh sheets and pillowcases hovered in from the hall closet, and placed themselves on Jessica's pillows and her bed. Jessica's comforter and pillows then floated back down to her bed, straightening themselves to make the bed look perfectly made.

Jessica also had a pile of clean laundry just sitting on a chair in her bedroom, so Madeline used her powers to levitate the pile up, and sort it out, before sending the clothes to their places. As Jessica's undergarments were putting themselves away, Jessica's top dresser drawer opened to allow them inside, and Madeline got a glimpse of something that was not one of her undergarments. Focusing on it, and causing it to levitate out of the drawer, and towards her, Madeline saw that it was a black shoe box. That's odd, Madeline thought, Jessica keeps all of her shoes in her closet.

Madeline opened the box with her mind, and inside was something a little bit unexpected, but also not surprising. Inside the box was a large black vibrating dildo. Madeline brought the dildo out of the box telekinetically, and turned it on. She must have a lot of fun with this thing, I wish I could see it for myself, Madeline thought. She noticed something else in the box though, something that was a little more surprising. There was a flash drive with the words 'private time' on it.

Being ever so curious, Madeline snapped her fingers, and her laptop appeared in front of her instantly, floating in the air. Madeline gestured to the flash drive, and it rose out of the box on its own, and connected itself to her computer. Examining the contents of the flash drive, Madeline was shocked. Now she knew why her roommate kept this so secret, because Madeline had done the exact same thing. On the flash drive were pictures and videos, all of female feet, barefoot, in socks, boots, heels, sneakers, and feet being used in several adult situations that would have made Madeline blush, if not for the fact that she looked at a lot of the same content when she herself was having her own private time.

Madeline smiled, and thought that she could use this information to both her and Jessica's advantage. She mentally removed the flash drive from her computer, had the flash drive and the dildo float back into the box, and the box hover back into Jessica's top dresser drawer. Nodding towards her laptop, she ordered it to float back into its place in her bedroom, which it did obediently.

Madeline saw a clean bedroom in front of her, but wanted to add one last touch. With a quick thought from her powerful mind, Madeline made Jessica's bedroom smell like lavender, Jessica's favorite scent, and then floated out of the bedroom, commanding the door to close itself on her way out.

This was quite a revelation for Madeline, and she could not wait for Jessica to get home, so that she could try and coax this brand new information out of her, and then they could indulge their mutual fetish. Madeline would absolutely love to have some quality time with Jessica's feet, and thinking about this gave Madeline a sly smile on her face.

For now though, she had a few hours until Jessica came home, and it was too early to start cooking, so she thought she would just relax on the couch, as a reminder of a much simpler time, before magic powers and gorgeous goddesses. All she wanted to do right now was lay back and watch some of her favorite tv shows for a little while, and so Madeline did exactly that.

-

Madeline watched as the credits rolled for another episode of one of her favorite shows. She looked at the clock, and saw that it was 5 pm. Jessica will be home in about an hour, I guess I should get a start on dinner, Madeline thought to herself. Floating up from the couch, she called to her socks and sneakers, which she took off to make herself more comfortable for lounging on the couch. The two pairs hovered up, and she stuck her feet out. The socks gently slid themselves onto her feet. She brought a sneaker to her face with her powers, and gave it a quick sniff, to see if it had any smell yet. Disappointingly, it did not have much of a smell, but a quick snap of Madeline's fingers could fix that.

All of a sudden, the sneakers started to smell much more like Madeline wanted. They didn't smell horrible, but they had just enough of a stench to give Madeline a satisfied smile, and to make the juices between her legs start to flow.

"That's much better, now go and put yourselves on my feet." Madeline commanded, and her sneakers floated down to her feet, and snugly put themselves on. She landed her feet on the ground, deciding to get some use out of these beautiful sneakers, and walked into the kitchen.

Without having to issue any mental commands, the kitchen started to come to life. The stove turned on, the oven preheated, pots floated out of cupboards, and cooking utensils levitated out of their drawers, floating in the air ready to be used. A cookbook floated over to her, and opened up to a page with 'Spaghetti and Meatballs' listed at the top.

"This is what I had in mind! It's like you knew what I wanted or something like that." Madeline said with a sexy smile, winking at the cookbook. The book floated over to the stove, and she issued some mental commands to get dinner started. Pasta floated out of the pantry, and a perfect amount for her and Jessica hovered into a pot on the stove. The sink faucet turned on behind her, and cold water flowed out of the tap, around her body, and into the pot. By the time it reached the pot, it was boiling, all thanks to Madeline's magic. She considered starting a timer, but knew that the pasta would know the exact time to take itself out of the boiling water.

A wooden spoon, that was floating in the air next to other cooking tools, hovered over to the pot, waiting for the right time to stir the pasta. Ground beef floated out of the fridge, opened itself from its package, and placed itself in an awaiting pan on the stove, where a spatula floated by it, waiting for it to cook enough before being flipped. Madeline mentally brought out a jar of spaghetti sauce from the pantry, and it placed itself in another pot on the stove, where a second wooden spoon waited by, ready to stir it when needed. Finally, premade garlic bread came out of the freezer on its own, the package opening up, and the garlic bread placing itself on a pan, before hovering over to the oven.

Madeline looked around at this magical scene, and decided to lift herself up into a seated position in the air to be more comfortable as the food cooked, crossing one leg over the other, and glancing at her red velvet platform shoes, looking forward to the fun she would have with them later.

A few minutes later, the ground beef was all cooked, so she commanded it to ball itself into good sized meatballs. The meat lifted itself up into the air, and started to make balls about an inch in diameter. The spoon tending to the pasta started to stir the pasta, and the spoon watching over the sauce stirred its pot's contents as well. The garlic bread was done from the oven, so the oven opened itself up, and the pan floated out, the garlic bread starting to hover into the air, and into a basket for the table.

So focused on making dinner, Madeline did not even hear a noise coming from the door, signaling that her roommate had returned from work a little earlier than expected. Jessica walked into the apartment, just wanting to relax, but all she could focus on when she crossed the threshold was the scene going on in the kitchen.

Jessica looked aghast as she stared at what was happening. Madeline was floating in the air! Not only that, but pasta and sauce were stirring themselves, meatballs were balling themselves up in midair, garlic bread was floating into a basket, and Madeline just sat there like all of this was normal!

"Um...Madeline? What the hell is going on in here?" Jessica meekly asked. Madeline turned around in the air to see her roommate with a face that looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Jessica! You're home early! I didn't expect you for another half an hour!"

"How are you not freaking out?! What is happening?!"

"I- I can explain!"

"How, just ho-" Jessica said, before toppling over, fainting. Luckily for Jessica, Madeline was able to catch her with her magical powers, and float her up into the air, levitating her over to the couch. Madeline watched as a pillow adjusted itself to support Jessica's head, and a couple pillows moved into place to prop her feet up. Madeline mentally took Jessica's shoes off, and placed them on the floor next to the couch, and then gently lowered Jessica onto the couch. She would return to consciousness in a few minutes, and when that happened, Madeline had a lot of explaining to do.

12