A Maid's Tail Ch. 07: Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot leaned back in the chair a little more, adjusted his weight forward. Practically inviting her. Kim's breath caught and she dampened her lips. Instead of answering the silent question of whether she should continue, he stroked her hair back. Once. Twice. Then he rested his hand on the back of her head. In a husky voice he whispered. "Show me."

"Mmrrrrrrrr. . ." Kim purred, nuzzling against his arm as she reached for his belt. In no time she had his pants undone and open, looking up at him for confirmation- He wasn't about to give it to her, he stroked her hair back and petted her playfully as she sucked in a breath and reached for his cock. "Wow." She breathed when she found it under his boxers. Elliot was casual, cool through the entire affair, but the moment she tried to wrap her hand around his girth he let out a warm sigh.

He was thick- definitely the kind of thick that made it hard to entirely wrap her hand around. While Kim liberated it from his pants, she only had one thought running through her mind- how was she going to take care of him? It had been a year or more!

Focus and breathe. She told herself. By the time she finally managed to get his dick free, she was panting, panting right into the head of a thick, good sized penis that would've been more than enough to satisfy a horse, she was sure. Everything was perspective, but in that moment, Kim blushed at the prospect of it. She looked up at Elliot and mewled. "Master. . ."

"Yes, kitten?"

"Y- Your sandwich is going to get cold."

"So it is," Elliot said absently, reaching for it without letting go of the back of her head. Kim continued to nuzzle him softly, even going as far as to kiss his wrist and purr as best she could. "You're so thoughtful, thank you."

Kim exhaled a long, hot breath. "My pleasure." She purred, leaning forward to press her plush lips against the side of his shaft. It was so warm! The older woman closed her eyes and inhaled the long forgotten scent of a real man, savoring it for a moment. She looked up to see him looking at her with a faint grin.

Never one to start something and leave it unfinished, especially not with a client, Kim laid her hands on Elliot's thighs and kissed his cock. Starting at the base, another a couple of inches up, another near the tip, she looked up at him- at her master- and opened her mouth around the swollen head. A soft moan of satisfaction rippled through her client's body as she turned her head and sucked the air from her mouth, easing herself down on the younger man's cock so his foreskin slid back.

Inch after inch, she teased down and lathered him with her tongue. She had missed this, she had missed that hot, semi-salty taste of a real man. Kim moaned her own little groan and started working herself down as Elliot combed through her hair. "God. . . She never does this. . ."

Kim whimpered, spurred on by the tiniest of encouragements to test her limits. She slid down until the head was filling the back of her mouth- she wanted to gag, to cough- but a good maid could handle all of her employer, couldn't she?

With a held breath, the slightly older woman turned her head down and tried to work herself down even more. Her gag reflex balked at the idea of trying to stuff so much into her throat and almost immediately she sputtered and coughed to the side. Kim tried her best to stifle the reaction, but there was no hiding the mess of spittle she was making.

"Careful . . ." Elliot sighed, stroking her hair back.

Careful indeed. Kim eased up and switched her approach. She stroked his thighs gently with her hands as she started to bob up and down slowly, taking a few inches and letting it go. One stroke after another and she was getting into a familiar rhythm. Years of practice had honed her skills and they were swiftly coming back, reminding Kim what it meant to really take care of someone. The older maid turned her head left and right, working her tongue into the bottom of Elliot's rock hard cock.

Up and down, the maid in the catgirl outfit worked her head with great care to serve her master. Her little bell jingled in time as she worked. Faster and faster. Soon it was jingling non-stop like a Salvation Army bell and Kim had found her rhythm to her master's blissful appreciation. She massaged Elliot's powerful thighs while she worked, loosing herself in the motion.

It went on for several minutes before Elliot let out a low groan and gripped Kim's skull, balling up a hand full of her hair. He pulled her head back mid stroke so she was looking up at him with her lips pouted around his thick cock. They looked at one another. He was breathing hard. Kim whimpered. Had she done something wrong?

"Stop." He commanded.

Kim obediently opened her mouth and pulled back- a string of saliva connected them and they both eyed it- him with appreciation and her with apprehension. "Master?"

Elliot huffed. "Go clean our room."

"B- but-"

"Shh. Just. . . Just go. I need a second-"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No. No. . . No." He smirked. "Just go upstairs, I'm not going to finish my lunch like this.

Kim leaned in and nuzzled his neck, murring. "You can finish both, master. . ."

Elliot laid his hand on her shoulder. "Go."

"Mas-" Kim squeaked when Elliot swatted her cheek. It didn't hurt, but it sent a clear message. Obey. She nodded meekly and turned away, cleaning her mouth, unsure if she should be ashamed or not. Her knees trembled as she marched up the steps to the McKennas' bedroom with her cleaning rag in hand and her shoulders slumped.

Maybe she'd overstepped the unspoken boundaries they'd established, maybe she was wrong to want to do so, but after Sylvia. . . How could she not at least try?

Kim muttered to herself as she started by remaking the bed and cleaning off the shelves, the nicknacks and the stupid dresser. God, why was she so dense!? He'd just wanted a damn sandwich- she was supposed to be the quiet, submissive maid, not the-

Kim practically tripped when she rounded the corner of the bed. She flung her hand out to catch herself and practically tore the comforter off on her way to the ground. What a day. "Oh, great." Kim recovered herself, dusted down and started to remake the bed, mumbling obscenities all the while.

"Hey-" Elliot's voice cut off her musings just as she was tucking the corner under the mattress. She looked up at him. He smirked. When she started to dismount the bed he held up a hand. They looked at one another for a moment and he closed the distance between them, cupping her cheek softly. "What's wrong, Kim?"

"I- I. . ." She sighed. "I don't think I can be what you want. I- I'm not good at it, and I'm terrible at figuring out what you want."

"Shh." He slid his finger to her lips and though he was addressing her, she could see his gaze was roaming her figure rather than meeting her eyes. That slow, lascivious prowl over her bare thighs that made her squirm. With an unerring touch he stroked her hair back between her cat ears. Unconsciously she found herself turning into his powerful yet gentle touch. "Tell me again what you want to do with your uniform. . ."

Kim swallowed, risked a look up at him. He was still eying her body as he stroked her hair. "A— I think feline contacts?"

"Mhm?"

"A longer tail- Sylvia- Mistress likes it. . . Maybe paint? Stockings? Something for my legs. Maybe my back, too?" At those words Elliot's fingers trailed back through her blonde locks across her exposed back. "Mmmrrrm. . . If- If you'd like?"

The younger man gave her a long critical look, perhaps envisioning her changes. Finally, he said: "I think I would." Then and only then did he deem her worthy of a look. "I think spots would suit you, don't you?"

"L- like a leopard?"

That earned her a smile. "Mhm. Fit your nature, don't you think?" Gently, he traced his finger along her jaw to her lips. Kim opened her mouth to take the tip, looking up at him. "Yes, our little leopardess. Would our kitten like anything else?"

Kim lapped at his finger, arching her back to bring her heavy breasts between her forearms and give him a full view of her rather generous cleavage. "Mmmew?"

Elliot smiled knowingly, "You've been such a good girl for us, Kim. . ."

She purred softly.

"I think. . ." He took a long, deep breath. "You may."

"Mew?"

"I think my wife and I have both agreed you're almost exactly what we hoped to find." Elliot withdrew his finger and stroked her hair back a couple of times. "Don't move."

Kim stayed perfectly still on all fours, looking up at him vaguely uncertain of what would be expected of her. Secretly she knew what she wanted him to want, but she didn't dare express it. Not even as he sat down beside her and ran his hand down her spine, following the arch of her back to her flank. His hand splayed out to cup her butt and he gave her a firm squeeze.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said softly, leaning towards her. He pointed to the mirror in front of them. Kim gazed at her reflection dubiously. Even as her employer traced her thigh down. Then back up. He pinched her tail and gave a soft tug.

"Ah! M- Master. . ."

"Shh." Elliot let her tail go, his fingertips 'accidentally' crashing into her swollen nether lips. "When I first saw you, I didn't think we were that lucky- surely no one as sultry as you would want the job. Let alone to handle both of us. . ."

"Kitty l- likes to please-"

"I see that." Fingers brushed forward against Kim's nethers, cupping her firmly. Next thing she knew Elliot's thumb was pressing on her tail plug. She arched her back even more deeply with a long purr. "Mmmm. . ."

Kim closed her eyes. Her heart hammered against her ribs as she tried to catch her breath, already knowing there was no point. He owned her. She wanted to be owned. "I'm a good kitty. . ."

"You are." He cooed reassuringly. "I think. . ." He pressed himself against her so his lips were against her ear. "I think I want to put a collar on you. . . Just for today."

"Y-" Kim leaned back into his fingers when he pressed against her. She was soaking her panties by now, no doubt about it. "Please. . ."

"That's a good girl. Say it again."

"Please." Kim looked to him weakly. "Please, master."

A little smile crept across his lips and he rose slowly, deliberately drawing his fingers across her side. To her mouth. She took them to his palm looking up at him with wide, vibrant eyes. "P'ease?" She accented her request by licking the bottom of his fingers.

"Tsk, tsk." Elliot pulled back and playfully dotted the tip of her nose with a finger. "You'll wear it tonight until you leave. If you're good to us next week, you can wear it in the evenings after I come home. . ."

Kim whimpered and nodded meekly.

"If you're an exceptionally good girl, you can wear it during the day. . ." He continued as he dipped into the dresser and pulled out a thick leather collar that read "Kitty" with a leash hook up on the back of it. Then he pulled out the leash and looked at her with a patient little smirk. When he was near the bed again he knelt down and met her gaze evenly. "I put this leash on you," he explained calmly. "You belong to us."

Kim swallowed and nodded.

"I mean belong to us. Kimberly." He raised the collar between them, eying her. "You're not going to be Kim ever again in this. . . Do you understand? As long as you're here, when you have this on. . ."

Kim leaned forward and nuzzled against his cheek. "If it makes you happy, I want to be the maid you want."

"Mmm," Elliot gently undid her choker bell and opened the collar for her. Kim swallowed and placed her neck in it, closing her eyes as he gently affixed it, slid two fingers in to make sure it wasn't too snug and then slowly stood up. "Look at me, Kitten."

Kim-kitty looked up at her master. He put a finger to her lips firmly, ensuring she understood before he stroked her hair back. She purred and nuzzled into him, gaze turned up playfully to meet his eyes. "Mrrr. . ."

He smiled a little, stroked her hair back some. "If you're a good girl, I'll let you wear the leash. . . But you'd started something."

"Mrr?"

"Turn around. . ."

Kim-kitty lowered her gaze and slowly, gracefully prowled around the bed in a full circle. She was careful to accent her stride with a pendulous sway of her generous butt which only added to the fluid movements of her body, even her breasts swayed in the tight uniform as she curled around. When she got closer to Elliot, she rubbed herself along his stomach and arched her back for full effect, earning a few generous strokes along her back in the process. "Mmmrrrrrr." She purred her appreciation.

"My, my, someone's an eager girl, aren't they?"

"Mrrow." After a few seconds she rolled over on her back and tucked into a little bit of a ball, drawing her hands up near her chest and looking up at Elliot with a mischievous expression. "Mew?"

"Messing up the bed you just made, hm?" He tsked. "Bad kitten. . ." A wry smirk crossed his lips. "C'mere."

Kim-kitty rolled over to her master and made a curious mewling sound. Before she was on all fours again, though, the younger man was putting his hand on her collar, tugging softly. She followed his commands unerringly and haunched down where he'd indicated. "Mmmr?"

Elliot ran his hand down her flank, over her tail plug and nether lips, pressing more firmly with every moment. He massaged her clit through her underwear without a moment's hesitation- without question or thought. She was his kitten, he didn't have to ask permission. Kim mewed softly as she arched her back, pressing her chest to the bed and urging him on to further explorations. He worked little circles into her lips as he cooed softly. "I enjoyed what my maid did for me. . ."

"M- ah," Kim sighed deeply, sinking down with her ass up in the air in an imitation of a cat stretch- she arched her back into it even further when Elliot started to move the horizontal striped underwear aside and- for the first time- slicked his fingers with her moisture. "Ahmmm..." God was she really going to let him do this? "Mrrrrowwww. . ."

"So I think. . . I'm going to pass on the favor. Sort of." Elliot paused with his finger touching her opening. His other hand was already working her panties off. "Would you like that?"

"Y-" Kim mewled. "Mrrr!" She sighed and rolled her hips back into his hand. His finger wasn't thick, but she could feel it pressing against her insides; he was almost too big for her.. She sighed deeply, relishing the sensation. "Mmmm.. . ."

"Is that right?" He whispered softly, sliding his finger even deeper. Then he pushed upward towards her lower back, massaging around as if looking for something. Kim was about to say something when she remembered she wasn't allowed to speak. He chuckled to himself and drew his finger out before he leaned forward onto the bed. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, down her flanks. Possessively he clutched her hips. "Mmm. . ."

Kim-kitty whined and rolled back against him while his hands wrapped around her waist firmly. "Mrrrrrroowww..." Master. . . Fuck me. . . "mew. . .?" A hand grabbed her pony tail and Elliot pulled her head back. The other clamped down between her shoulders. He pressed down on her firmly, crawling up behind her.

His thick, hot cock, barely sheathed by his jeans now pressed up against her wet pussy. Obediently, longingly, Kim rolled her hips back into his, slathering her moisture over the rough material of his jeans. He was so warm, so tense. His powerful hand clamped down on the back of Kim's neck, tightened. He was leaning into her, right against her ear. "Are you as soft as your body, little kitten?"

Kim whimpered loudly.

He drank in her scent. "Show me how much of a good girl you are."

Another whimper parted her lips as she reached back awkwardly; he held her firmly in place even as Kim managed to undo the thick clasp. Afterwards she pushed his pants down, freeing his thick meat from its bindings. Absently Kim wondered if Sylvia would have done this for him, too.

The answer was pretty obvious; she was too strong and powerful in her own right to bend. They wanted someone like Kim. They needed Kim-kitty. That thought sent a thrill through her. She mewled it out and rocked back against her master. His cock throbbed against her and he pushed upward to rub against her tail. The plug inside her bobbed, sending a lurid shiver up her spine.

Kim's breath came in shorter and shorter sips while Elliot's cock rubbed against her nether lips. Her timid little whimpers echoed through the room, knees quivering more and more with each passing moment. Elliot, by comparison was calm; powerful in his superiority as he leaned over her, sliding his hands up over hers and sighing right in her ear. "Our little kitten is so beautiful. . ."

The compliment, undeserved and unexpected, made Kim suddenly very self conscious; she could feel the velvety fabric of her maid's uniform slide up her curvy thighs and over her rump while Elliot- her master- slid forward over her.

"So gorgeous in her outfit." He cooed in her ear. "So eager to be our good girl, so very fulfilling. . ." As if to accent his point, he eased the tip of his cock into her. He barely missed her opening the first time and Kim sighed. She opened her mouth to beg him to stop teasing. But then the tip found her opening.

"H- ho-" Kim stuttered as he parted her flower into full bloom- so thick and warm, Kim's voice died on her lips while he pushed into her, inch after inch split her open, stretching her more than she had been opened up in her entire life. The sensation was incredible, dizzying- "Holyshit," she mewled into the comforter. "Ah!"

"You okay?" Elliot whispered with sudden concern.

"M- mew-" Kim clenched down on the massive invader with a weak smile. "M- Master needs a shoehorn. . ."

He snorted at that and gave her another slow thrust, feeding her more of his meat, leaning his weight into her back more and more as his obedient catgirl maid dug her toes into the comforter. Elliot groaned a deep, contented sigh the further he sunk into her. It never seemed to end and before she knew it, she could feel his cock rubbing against the tip of the plug.

Surely he felt it, too. He leaned down so his meat was aiming towards her spine. With a final, deep thrust, he pumped his entire length into the soft catgirl maid. His power was overwhelming- he drove into her with an incredible thrust that slammed his hips into her meaty ass. They moaned together, his breathing hot in Kim's ear. She panted and whimpered as he thrust again. God, he was so big-

"You're a naughty kitty." Elliot breathed between slow thrusts.

"M- ah- ah- Ma-"

"Shh." Elliot's hands slid up her arms to her shoulders. He clamped down on her with her body arched back for him and him alone. She looked up at her master to find him smiling to himself as he looked her over. Their gazes met. His manner cooled and he smiled a private little grin. "Enticing me? Flaunting this body of yours thinking I'd just give in to you?" He tsked.

Kim opened her mouth, stopped when Elliot slapped her ass hard. "Ah!"

SLAP.

"Ah! G-"

"I didn't say you could talk." Slowly his hand slid over and balled up a fist full of her hair. He backed up and plowed in Kim-kitty's soft ass, shoving her into the mattress. He wrenched her head back so she was looking up at him when he leaned forward. "I'm not sure if I should punish you or reward you." He thrust into her again, spasmed, his face a mix of bliss and lust. "You've been trying so hard. . . But you've been a naughty girl. . ."