A Mail Order Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
He made me his in all ways.
6.4k words
4.57
64.1k
45

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Mail Order Bride -- Ch. 02

I was his "mail order bride," but from the first, the thought that I had made a mistake was undeniable. Instead of an older, reasonably well off rancher seeking a life-partner and companion, my prospective husband was angry, controlling, possessive, and demanding. If I could have left him and returned home, I would have, but I had nowhere to go and so I married him and stayed.

I was young, inexperienced, and totally dependent upon him. I was his in all ways and though my introduction to marital intimacy was traumatic and humiliating . . . with that event our hearts began to soften.

*******************************************************************

Jonas McQuade

Katie stood on the porch and watched me as I, seated in the old buckboard wagon, slowly came down the road toward our small house, leaving a billowing cloud of dust in my wake. When the wagon stopped, I lumbered down from the driver's seat.

It had been only a year since she had become Mrs. Jonas McQuade, and I still felt that same aching desire whenever I saw her. Getting out of the wagon, I stood in front of her; dressed in working jeans and a blue shirt, I doubt I looked any different from the day we first met. Tall, deeply tanned, almost forty years old, fit and hard-bodied. Dark hair streaked with early gray, bright, piercing gray eyes, with weather-worn facial features and an air of authority.

"Katie, come over here and see what I got you. Take a look," I said, pointing to the back of the wagon.

Katie stepped off the porch and ran over to the wagon, where she saw the dog with a rope around its neck, tied up in the wagon bed. As she leaned over the side, the dog began to bark and lick her face, just as happy and excited to see her as she was to see him.

"Untie him, Jonas, untie him," she said excitedly, turning back toward me.

I made no move to release Jack but instead came over to the wagon, and standing close to her said, "I know you get lonely here by yourself, girl, and I thought he'd be able to keep you company, his name's Jack."

She looked up at me, and I could see a red flush begin to cover her cheeks and feel a vaguely familiar tightness in my chest and groin

"Thank you, Jonas, she said. Untie my dog, untie him, Jonas."

This time at her request, I climbed into the back of the wagon and began untying the rope that secured Jack. Curiously, Jack didn't seem afraid or cautious of the unfamiliar faces and eagerly began licking and nuzzling me.

Jack was a very large, mixed-breed German Shepard, and though he seemed playful and as loving as a pussy cat most of the time, I had bought him because he would be protective of Katie and me as well as intimidating to strangers.

Once untied, Jack jumped out of the wagon and ran to Katie. Taking Jack by the rope, she headed up the steps of the front porch. Before going into the house, she turned and saw me still standing near the wagon, and began to grin at me as her eyes lingered for a moment on the swelling erection in the front of his jeans.

*****

Katie Alston

After that night in the kitchen, when Jonas had forced me to have sex with him, I had told him that I would never willingly let him do that to me again. Jonas said he was sorry for what had happened, the way it had happened, but I was his wife and had no right to refuse him. Jonas ignored my wishes and saw to it that I performed my wifely responsibilities willingly or not after that.

Despite using me for sex whenever he wanted to, Jonas was not concerned with my becoming pregnant; I, however, was terrified that Jonas, sooner or later would impregnate me, and I did not want that to happen

I had always felt that a baby should be the fruit of and a gift from the man you loved. I did not want a baby conceived with a man who had forced me, did not love me, and had no problem in using me to satisfy his baser needs. I was only nineteen, but I was old enough to know that a baby conceived under these circumstances would be a troubled, unhappy child, and the thought of such a child saddened me. Contrary to my resolve, in the beginning, though I was defiant, eventually, I did eventually submit and do as he demanded.

Unknown to Jonas, an acquaintance from town had told me about an old woman who could help me with my female concerns. One morning I had gone to see the old woman who lived on the road outside of town. Understanding what I needed, she gave me a concoction that she claimed would prevent my becoming pregnant. After seeing the old woman, I was no longer burdened with the worry of becoming pregnant by Jonas.

Though he never said as much, I think Jonas was sorry for what he had done, and as the weeks passed, his sometimes kindness and consideration toward me were displayed more openly, my trust and affection for him to say nothing of my awakening desire for physical intimacy also grew. My feelings toward Jonas were confused and my old resolve to hold myself from him was soon forgotten.

Despite what had happened or maybe because of it, on the one hand, I felt unnerved by his presence, but on the other, I was also aware of how often I found myself daydreaming, fantasizing about Jonas. I had grown to welcome the pleasure, closeness, and intimacy he offered. To my surprise, there was something about Jonas that made me wet and achy between my legs when he was near. It was as if our having sex that first time, regardless of the circumstances, had freed us from the pretense and burden of not confronting the desires, tension and urges that had existed between us from the beginning.

*****

Though I was nineteen when I came to Oregon and agreed to marry Jonas, I knew very little of life, nothing of men or sex and had no understanding of what it meant to belong to a man. During that first year of being his wife, he had been demanding, insensitive, and emotionally distant, but always consistent in showing and teaching me to please him in all ways.

I remember one morning awaking to the sound of Jonas working inside the house. The small single-story house was pretty much one large room, and Jonas had decided to build on an addition that would be a real bedroom for us. This decision was spurred by Matt (Matt Daniels, Jonas' foreman, and best friend), unceremoniously walking in on us when we were having sex. Innocently expecting Jonas to be up and about as he usually was at that time, Matt had come through the front door and stopped in his tracks. What he found was the room bright and sunny with the morning light streaming in through the curtains and the bed covers kicked off the bed and heaped on the floor. Jonas was on his back with me straddling him, naked, soft white breasts bouncing in rhythm to Jonas' upward thrusts, nipples hard, brownish pink and swollen, my hair in disarray about my face and shoulders. Jonas looked over toward the door when he saw Matt barge into the room and pulled my upper body down onto his chest. It took only a moment for Matt to register what he had stumbled in on and just as quickly began mumbling, "Sorry . . . Sorry . . . oh my god, I'm so sorry," before he hurriedly backed out of the room. I couldn't seem to stop crying tears of embarrassment knowing Matt had seen me naked, and it was several days before I could face Matt without blushing a deep crimson. Jonas was motivated to build a real bedroom onto the existing house after that.

Though I knew little of such things then, I quickly came to understand and appreciate the fact that Jonas, despite his usual no-nonsense persona, was a very sexual being. For example, typically, Jonas would begin working before I was up, and at the sound of pounding and hammering, I would reluctantly get up and go into the small curtained alcove I used as a dressing/washroom. One morning I stepped naked out of the alcove to find Jonas, his long, thick cock, rigid in his hand as a large drop of pre-cum formed on its tip. He didn't act embarrassed when I gasped at the sight of him slowly jerking himself.

With an unblinking gaze, Jonas' eyes devoured my body from my head to feet; petite, five feet, four inches tall, perhaps 120 lbs., shoulder length, thick brownish-red hair; medium-sized breasts, nicely shaped and firm with protruding pale brown nipples; small waist, flat tummy, slim, shapely legs with a small neatly trimmed patch of soft brownish-red hair marking my femaleness. I was also fortunate in being blessed with the delicate features of my mother, a full, pouty mouth, large brown eyes, and long, thick eyelashes.

He looked at me, and taking a step toward me, took my hand and closed it around his hot, pulsing cock. The contrast of my soft tanned hand holding his warm, white cock sent shivers through me, and I could feel myself becoming aroused and him growing harder in my hand. He closed his eyes and slowly thrust his hips forward and back, once, twice, three times before pulling his dick free of my hand with a pained groan.

I gathered my nerves and said, "You need to go."

His hand reached out and brushed over the swell of my right breast as he sighed and adjusted his cock back in his jeans.

"Tonight," he said, and then turned and reluctantly went back to work.

*****

Jonas McQuade

Though I hadn't said anything to Katie, I had for at least the last couple of months been thinking about finally getting started on plans to build a new house near where the current house stood. The building of the additional bedroom was just a temporary measure, and besides, I knew it would please her.

As the weather began to warm, I enlisted the help of one of my hands to speed along the building of the new bedroom, and by late March, the room was completed. It was a well-constructed addition of which I was quite proud of my work and the pleasure it gave Katie in having a separate bedroom with a door. The new bedroom would eventually become a guest room or quarters for the cook/housekeeper once we moved into the main house.

I remember our first night of lovemaking in the new bedroom.

Katie had gone to bed early, leaving Matt and me playing cards and enjoying a glass of whiskey. As the hour grew late, Matt had gone to the bunkhouse, and I had made my way to our new bedroom. When I came into the room, I could see Katie lying on the bed on her stomach, her gown hiked up and her legs spread.

Just the sight of her and I could feel the hot, urgent sensation of sexual desire building. I stood silently watching her sleep for several minutes; was I taking advantage of her? I was twice her age, and all I seemed to think about lately was the youthful feel of her, the pressure and friction of entering her inexperienced and sometimes resisting pussy as well as the excitement of her body when she gave herself to me.

I stripped out of my clothes, letting them drop onto the floor, and got on the bed.

"Yeah, like that, I thought, stay just like that with your face down and your tight little ass up." I pushed Katie's gown all the way up over her hips, mounted her, and tried desperately not to cum too quickly as I pressed into her and began stroking in and out of her sweet pussy.

"Jonas? Jonas . . . stop," she said, still groggy from sleep. But it was too late for me to stop. Grunting and thrusting I leaned over her and half groaned, "Oh God that feels good, just like that, oh fuck Katie . . . like that."

She was on her stomach; I leaned forward and kissed the warm, pulsing spot on her neck. Without really thinking about what I was doing, my hands caressed and then encircled her fragile throat, and soon, her body relaxed and softened as I continued to stroke into her, lost in the feel of her tight, velvety sheath.

Katie Alston

I was on my stomach, and Jonas was on top of me, I could feel his coarse chest hair against my back as he rode me like one of his mares who's been cornered, restrained and mounted by a powerful stallion.

"Oh, Katie . . . that feels so fucking good," Jonas said, in a voice, I didn't recognize, his warm, moist breath next to my cheeks as he slowly ground his cock inside me.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and turned me over onto my back. I opened my legs wider as he entered me again. My hips instinctively rose to meet his thrusting, and my pussy clenched around his cock, wanting to hold him inside me. I lay there and felt my tits bounce each time he thrust into me. I remember feeling Jonas' hands tighten around my throat again, and then the sensation of my body tingling as a warmth rushed through me. My pussy kept tightening and releasing around his cock, and I lay helplessly trembling under him when an exquisite orgasm gripped me.

I felt Jonas when he came inside me, hard and deep filling me up, drenching my pussy with his hot cum.

My eyes rolled upward, and I slipped into a dark erotic bliss.

*****

In late spring, I decided to plant a garden behind where the new house was being built. Half of the garden would be for vegetables, and the other half flowers, maybe roses, one of my favorites. Jonas hired two boys from town to come, layout the garden, dig and turn over the soil to get it ready for me to plant. Each morning I would rise with Jonas, fix his breakfast, do some of my housework, and then spend a few hours working in my garden. I loved it. It reminded me of when I was a little girl, and I would help my great-aunt tend her garden.

Sometimes Jonas would come out to the garden and help, filling the watering barrel, dressing the soil with fertilizer or mulching, whatever he felt was work too heavy for me to do. He didn't have to do this, but he seemed to like helping me, and of course, he often had ulterior motives. My growing affection for him would deepen at his thoughtfulness regardless of the reason.

On those mornings, when he would insist upon working with me in my garden, ignoring my protests, Jonas would sometimes pull me into the stable; reaching under my dress, he'd pull my bloomers off me, ease his cock between my thighs and fuck me as he pinned me against the wall or bent me over one of the stall railings. In his eagerness, he would always cum hard and quickly when we were secreted in the stable like that.

My dog Jack, who was always nearby, would follow us into the barn and, in some strange animalistic way, seem to understand that Jonas, his master, was mating with his bitch. Laying a short distance from us, Jack would quietly watch and softly snarl at Jonas. As Jonas' thrusting increased and his grunts became more forceful, Jack would get to his feet and begin to growl and pace, obviously agitated by the scent of mating and Jonas' primal thrusting.

"Shhhh! Shhhh, be quiet damn it," Jonas would say threateningly to Jack.

It wasn't until Jonas would begin to moan loudly, release his load and slump on top of me that Jack would quiet and calmly leave the barn, perhaps in some way assured his mistress had not been harmed.

*****

Jonas McQuade

Katie would be twenty years old in less than two weeks, and for a birthday surprise, I had planned to take her with me to Portland.

"Happy Birthday Katie," I said the night of our arrival. She smiled and kissed me softly on my lips, "Thank you, Jonas." We undressed and slid into bed naked, and I made love to my young, beautiful wife until in exhaustion we lay on the bed, the room smelling of sex, our bodies covered in sweat, and the covers beneath us wet with her juices and my spent cum.

We lay there with her in my arms, talking softly and marveling at how different our relationship had become. I thought back to the first time I saw her getting off that stagecoach and how I had struggled with the impulse to send her back to wherever she had come from . . . that seemed like a long time ago. Katie and I had by now experienced many nights of lovemaking, and the apt pupil that she was, she could easily read my desires and was always eager to comply.

After several glasses of champagne, I got up from the bed and pulled her to her knees as I stood next to the side of the bed. I turned her around and let my hands caress the nape of her neck, indicating I wanted my little girl to suck me. Oral pleasuring was something I had learned of and developed a taste for during trips to New Orleans' Storyville district. I enjoyed giving and receiving the act, but tonight I wanted to feel Katie's warm, sweet mouth as she milked my cock.

"I need you to take my cock in your mouth, Katie," I said as I began to ease my engorged dick past her parted lips. She looked up at me as she gradually took my whole length all the way, and I commenced to fuck her mouth slowly. I held her head in position as I swayed my hips and worked my cock in and out of her mouth, slowing my thrust only when she began to gag. After pausing to give her a chance to draw a deep breath, I started again, this time going deeper. Finally, I came hard into Katie's mouth, slowly ejaculating my warm, salty load. I could feel my body relax and heard myself exhale her name, "Katie . . . ."

"Oh god Katie," I said, "yes . . . oh fucking yes". After a few seconds, my cockhead had become so sensitive that I reluctantly pulled it out of her mouth.

"Did I do it the right way, Jonas? The way you like?" She asked anxiously, innocently.

"Yes, baby . . . fucking yes," was all I could say.

Katie sat up and started to get out of bed.

"No, no . . . where you trying to go? I asked. Before she could respond, I told her, "No, it's your turn now . . . I'm going to make you cum; I'm going to make my little Katie cum all over my big hard cock.

Urging her back onto the bed, I began rubbing her clit and soon felt her instinctively spread her legs for me. There was no shyness, no embarrassment, just the unashamed acknowledgment of the pleasure I was giving her.

"That's it Katie . . . . just relax." I slid my fingers inside her, "Oh, damn . . . your pussy's so wet and hot."

I massaged her clit with my thumb as I slid my fingers inside her, and I could feel her body tensing, readying itself for what was to come. I kept playing with her beautifully enlarged clit until Katie, unable to help herself, began to shake and tremble, her cries of pleasure echoing in the dimly lit hotel room as I finger fucked her to orgasm.

She lay there, beautiful, her dark hair covering the white pillow. Her body had barely recovered from her orgasm when I bent forward and licked between her legs, wanting to taste the fluids of our lovemaking. I heard her gasp, in surprise at the pleasure she felt before she grabbed handfuls of my hair and pressed my face hard against her wet, fragrant pussy. I rose between her legs and again thrust my hardness inside her. What I felt in that instance was more than just the pleasure of a man taking what he wanted from a sexually impressionable girl. I closed my eyes and came again in a slow oozing release of semen.

Before we slept, I kissed her, and with my arms encircling her, I whispered, "Happy Birthday, Katie."

Katie Alston

It was already early summer, and activity on the ranch grew busier and more hectic with each passing week. One afternoon while in my garden cutting flowers, I became lightheaded and fainted. When I came to, Matt had me in his arms and was carrying me into the old house that was now used mainly by Matt and the ranch hands. After laying me on his bed, he placed a cold cloth on my forehead and hurried out to get another pail of cold well water. By the time he returned, I was sitting up and feeling much better.

"I'm sorry Matt, I must have scared the daylights out of you, I said. I'm fine now. It must have been the sun . . . I guess I let myself get overheated or something."

"You sure you're alright, Katie? I can go and get Jonas for you; he's just over in the north pasture."

"No, no, don't do that. There's no need."

12