A Maintence solution

Story Info
Neglected stunning wife, takes revenge, almost by accident.
3.4k words
4.21
9.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

Paula my stunner of a wife and I were having a bad patch, I was "Empire Building" at my job and neglecting her rather badly, not just my absence from home, but the exhausted state I was in when I was home led to very little sexual activity.

We had a very exciting and varied sex life between us prior to the job taking over, so she was missing our 4 or 5 times a week love-making episodes.

She complained of loneliness, and sexual emptiness, on a constant basis, and fool that I was didn't stop my megalomania on the job front.

Then about a month or two ago she stopped complaining on a regular basis, and at the same time rejuvenated her wardrobe, skirts got shorter, blouses more see-through, and she no longer wore underwear of any sort, all this I thought was to make me aware of what I was missing. More fool I!!

One evening after a late supper, she asked how I liked her outfit, a skirt that barely covered her lovely apple-cheeked bum, giving glimpses of her beautifully cared for pussy, waxed every week (it used to be once a month), a particularly see-through blouse showing her lovely tits to advantage.

Do you like it?

I mumbled some banal reply.

Do you know who I wore it for?

Me I suppose.

Well, you suppose wrong! I wore it for the guy that fucked me all afternoon.

And not only fucked me but fucked me deliciously in BOTH of my neglected holes!

I could have worn anything as far as you are concerned and you wouldn't bat an eyelid.

But I found a guy that really appreciates my body and enjoys making me cum and cum and cum. He has a stiff resilient cock, that happens to be bigger and stiffer than yours, which he sticks up my arse for hours on end, So there!

I was flabbergasted, as it never occurred to me that she would seek sexual comfort elsewhere since she had been a virgin when we met, and had never given a hint of being interested in anyone else in the sex department.

I never set out to arrive where we are now, and I would like to tell you how this situation arose in the first place.

She then launched into her saga of infidelity and sexual gratification to replace sexual neglect and apparent indifference on my part

I was sunbathing on the balcony, in the nip as usual, when the front door bell rang, and from the door intercom, I heard a male voice confirming his name (Dave) from the local air conditioning service company, to look at the problems we were experiencing with our units. I had completely forgotten the appointment, so in a panic, I pulled on my mini skirt and a fairly seethrough blouse, the only things I had to hand, I buzzed Dave into our multi-level townhouse. I was on the first floor, where one of the a/c units was housed, and the other was on the floor above.

AS I wanted at the top of the stairs, I greeted Dave as he climbed towards me, completely forgetting the fact that I had no knickers on and Dave was getting full frontal views of my private domain. He stopped halfway up the stairs to enquire about the faulty units, saying he probably need ladders and such from his van to complete the service. Whether the stop was to continue looking up my micro mini at my waxed pussy, or was in fact about the equipment I didn't know, but enjoying the vicarious thrill of flashing my pussy at a handsome stranger I stood my ground and let him enjoy the view.

I indicated the location of the first unit, in our living room, on the floor where I was standing, the other unit I told him was in the master bedroom one floor up. I'll show you where they both are if you'll follow me I said turning away from him, and thus giving him a clear view of my arse cheeks,

We looked at the sitting room unit for a moment, and he nodded and asked to see the other one on the floor above.

Knowing exactly what I was doing, I preceded him up the stairs, fully aware that he was getting an uninterrupted eyeful of my arse cheeks, and a back view of my pussy lips, but I was enjoying the thrill of my exhibitionism so much that I carried on. Remember I was lonely and depressed, frustrated by your lack of attention, and to be absolutely honest I was itching for a fuck.

At the 2nd floor landing, I turned round again so he got a good look at my, by now, excited pussy., also from that angle, I was backlit so the seethrough blouse all but disappeared showing my tits off to advantage.

He gave the a/c unit a cursory glance but spent a pensive moment looking at the big double bed.

Satisfied with his inspection of the units, the bed, and I presume my upskirt display, he said he would assemble the equipment needed and get to work right away.

I should describe dave at this point, he had almost film star good looks (perhaps I flatter him there!) tall, over 6ft, well built with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. Well-groomed and smelling of aftershave which was a pleasant surprise!

He brought a load of gear up from the van and set to work. I got busy doing some chores, but didn't bother with finding any underclothes, as I was enjoying my naughtiness too much.

As it was an extremely hot day I offered him a cold drink, which he gratefully accepted, he then asked very politely if he could take off his work shirt as he was boiling!

Yes of course Dave, make yourself comfortable I said whilst thinking, "take off your pants while you're about it!"

He had a clearly defined six-pack of abdominals, which marked him down as a gym goer and a health buff.

As we shared our cool drink, he offered the following,

Madame, you are without a shadow of a doubt the most beautiful client I have ever served, but I sense some sadness in you which I can't understand, as you seem to have it all, the looks, the wealth, radiant good health, and I must say a body to die for!

I thought he was coming on a bit strong, so I cooled it down by merely saying, Nothing is perfect Dave, so let's get on with the job in hand, shall we?

He smiled charmingly and returned to the entrails of the a/c unit.

About an hour later he announced that the first unit was now functioning 100%.

So he took himself off to the master bedroom, only to return some 10 minutes later announcing that he would have to tackle the problem from outside the house as the unit was hopelessly clogged with dirt, and he couldn't get at it from inside.

An hour later a completely dirty Dave told me that both units were functioning.

Looking at his state of him I offered him a shower before he left for his next appointment.

An offer that he accepted with alacrity.

I let him into the master bathroom, with its rain forest stall shower, and said I'd get him a clean towel from downstairs.

I rushed back with a nice fluffy bath towel, and knocking and entering in one movement, I was confronted by Dave completely naked, showing an absolutely gorgeous big cock,

Oops sorry, please excuse me, Dave, I shouldn't have barged in.

In reply Dave put his hand on my waist, and said since it's such a hot day, why don't we shower together as I'm sure you would enjoy the cooling effect.

I knew full well that the invitation was NOT about a shower, but I was up for it for exactly that reason.

Here was someone that appreciated me, wanted me, lusted for me, in fact, all the stuff I had been missing all those months of neglect gone by,

The hand on my waist had now found its way under my skirt and was fondling my pert bum,

The other had opened the zip of my skirt which floated to the floor, my flimsy top joined it a second later.

My god but you're beautiful he exclaimed inspecting my now completely nude body, fondling my tits and tweaking the nipples to erection, his right hand then found my throbbing cunt, here he expertly unfolded the inner lips to find my stiff little clit which he massaged to great effect.

I took his stiffening prick in hand and began wanking its thick shaft and rubbing my thumb over the large pink mushroom head, which brought a loud groan of pleasure from deep in his throat.

I was as excited as a teenager discovering sex for the first time, I thought that if I was going to be unfaithful I might as well do it with a guy with a huge dick and be done with it. I was getting more and more excited, without a second thought of the consequences purely out of reflex I dropped to my knees in front of him and sucked his big knob into my mouth, it tasted nice like it had been recently washed. I began my blow job by wanking his shaft with one hand while I massaged his ball sack with the other hand, all the while my tongue was doing the tour of his big prick head, between trips deep in my mouth, not deep throat which I have never mastered, but as far in as I could manage.

I soon got my reward as he cried out in ecstasy cumming mightly in squirt after squirt of hot jism, I was having a tough job keeping up with the quantity which was enormous, and I have to say delicious and slightly salty. Gulping his cum and still sucking his knob was a full-time job, but fabulous.

I don't know where you learned that, but it was the best blow job I ever had, bar none, and as our first sexual act, it was a fucking marvelous start.

I had dribbles of cum on my face, but also on my tits and tummy, there had been so much that several squirts had escaped my hungry lips and splattered all over me.

I said that whatever about before, a shower was now a must!

We got in the large stall together and turned on the rain forest effect shower, which soon had us nice and cooled all over, the dust and dirt rinsed off Dave in a flash, and he started administering the shower gel to my slippery body with gusto.

He spent a long time on my tits which were now tingling with the attention, my back, tummy, but NO shower gel on my pussy, he explained, I don't want to spoil your natural flavor, now do I?

I almost had an orgasm in anticipation of what was in store after the shower.

I washed him thoroughly, probably spending too much time on his cock, which began visibly growing as I ministered to it.

A light toweling, with plenty of erotic groping, and we repaired to the bedroom next door.

AS indicated in the shower he spreadeagled me on my back and dived between my legs to devour my over-excited cunt, his technique was flawless and soon had me crying out with my first of many orgasms. His tongue was darting in and out like a small prick, pausing only to suck and nibble on my clit, pure ecstasy for me, the neglected sex bomb I thought is getting mighty revenge for the terrible neglect from a husband that ought to know better. Well, Fuck him anyway, so there!

My pussy juices now flowing freely he took me Missionary style, his shaft going all the way in on the first thrust, It was reaching new areas of my vagina, which had never been exercised before, the opening of my pussy was straining under the huge size of his member, but it was a delicious problem to deal with!

He fucked me deeply for at least 10 or 15 minutes, with me cumming at regular intervals, I had never had such good sex, ever!

He grunted that he was going to cum, and would it be OK to cum inside me.

He didn't have to ask twice, Oh yes deep inside me please, cum and cum and cum all you want, cause I want it all.

His climax was enormous, the amount of jism he pumped into me was unheard of. It was running out of me onto the clean sheets in puddles, and still, he kept cumming and cumming nonstop.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me, panting, The Best Fuck Ever, you're fucking fabulous and dynamite in the sack, I can't wait to fuck you again, next time in your very private hole, exclusive to only the very best of friends.

I had, as you know, bad experiences with anal penetration in the past, so I was not overjoyed at the prospect of a forced entry of a hole that was still virginal, amd not atall cooperative as far as entry was concerned.

We cuddled and explored each other's bodies after the big production of our first fuck together. Slowly his big dick began to show signs of renewed life and to encourage its return I gave it a gentle suck and wank, which produced the desired result with impressive speed, given he had cum twice in less than 20 minutes.

He told me to get on all fours, to have a doggy fuck, as a change.

I said I did NOT want anal sex as it didnt work for me.

The reply I got was NONSENSE, you're the little girl that's going to be fucked in her bum, and she is going to enjoy it so much that she is going to ask for it to happen again and again.

When it comes to your little secret hole, I know more about it than you do, so all you have to do is relax and think sexy. If you wrongly imagine that it's going to hurt, I promise to stop the moment you say so, OK?

I didn't want to put him off as he was without doubt the best sex partner I had ever enjoyed, so believing the STOP promise I let him have his way with caution.

On all fours the first sensation I experienced was his tongue licking my pink rosebud, round and round, occasionally forming a point and partially entering with no forcing of any kind, this went on for quite some time and became extremely pleasurable and exciting. His routine began changing as his tongue took up the role of a penis and entered and left again with increasing rhythm. He then began introducing one finger at a time, increasing gradually till he formed a sort of spearhead with four fingers and his thumb, sliding easily in and out of my manipulated fundament.

He kept this up till I cried out for him to fuck me in my arse with his dick, I wanted to be sodomized more than anything before or since.

He slid his prick into my wet cunt fucking me there for a blissful little moment, he then withdrew his sopping slippery member and offered up its fat bulbous head to my throbbing bum hole, Very gently he inserted the big head in the tight opening, and once in he stopped moving to allow my ring to get accustomed to the intruder, He pulled out and put it back in immediately shoving it a tiny bit deeper, this incremental approach was working fine, I had no agonizing pain, more like a feeling of lust, and a wish to be fucked deeply and strongly.

Eventually, he had the entire length inside my colon and slowly began to fuck me deeply till his balls were banging off my cunt. This was the deepest physical feeling I had ever experienced, somehow forbidden, intimate, an offering of total submission, a very private commitment to all-out sex. Nothing to do with love, affection, or any higher motive, no, just a total abandonment to sexual intercourse with no limits.

He took his time and we fucked for quite a while by any standards.

My first anal was hugely pleasurable and had somehow formed a bond with Dave that made us close in our shared secret.

He announced his climax at the top of his voice, making me a momentary concerned about the neighbors, but that concern didn't last long as he began a huge cum deep in my arse, lunge after lunge accompanied by loud wet farting noises as he let his cock completely exit my hole before driving it back creating a punch of air up my excited arse.

Eventually, he collapsed gasping for air, it's incredible, but it has to be said, I thought our first fuck was my all-time best, but your; little shit hole has just taken the top spot, for me anyway, Now you know that you can take it up the arse with the best of them, all it needed was a lot of prep and plenty of patience., and worth every second of it, the grip of your colon muscle is phenomenal, it holds every inch of cock in a vice-like grip. You're going to get used to being buggered there as long as we're an item, that's for sure.

My conversion to anal was complete and wonderful, a whole new set of sensations, a whole new kind of intimacy,, I knew that previously we had rushed it and had failed as a result. Dave spent a long time saying goodbye to my two holes, kissing and licking them as I sucked his soiled cock covered in cum from its anal adventure.

We were so covered in the results of our fuckathon that another shower was called for.

No further penetrations took place as we were both exhausted, but serious talk ensued.

Dave explained that looking up my skirt and seeing me with no knickers on gave him the impression that I was a bit of a tart looking for a quick fuck, which suited him fine.

But having had our roll in the hay, he had gotten to realize that I was a serious person whose loneliness and spousal neglect had led me to do something completely out of character.

He was therefore making a pitch to become my regular lover and not just an opportunistic fuck who was lucky enough to find me on the right day.

I assured him that our relationship would only ever be about sex, I was not in the market for an affair with all that emotional lovey-dovey stuff, I was settled in my marriage, such as it was, but I'd fuck him every day of the week if we could arrange it. And yes he could fuck me in my arse any time he wanted!

I signed his worksheet, and we exchanged phone Nos, making a tentative date some 3 days later in the week.

Now that's how it started, and I want you to know that Dave fucks me 3 or 4 times a week, sometimes a quickie in his van, sometimes a full afternoon of fucking. And if ever you want me to stop seeing him you'll have to pull your socks up,

There are a number of options open to us and they are

1/ you devote time to me and my sexual needs, which now includes anal intercourse as a little bonus and I say good bye to Dave

2/ you carry on as before and so will I, but you may have noticed that being fucked by Dave puts me in a good mood., so I'm OK with that

3/ Most interesting experiment of all is we form a menage a trois, with both of you fucking me at the same time. Now that is my preferred solution, but this democracy and you have your say!

I had a lot to think over and was heading in one direction, but that comes later in the saga!

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers