A Makeover for My Old Mum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now touch yourself further down,' I whispered, partly because I'd all but lost my voice.

She opened her eyes. 'What do you mean?'

'You know what I mean, Elizabeth.'

'But... I can't. Not in front of you...'

'Do it!' I said impatiently. 'Do it now.'

My mother pulled her fingers out of her slit, a string of thick juice still attached. Reaching forward, she slid the fingertips down across the little neck of skin that separated her vagina from her anus. There she hesitated.

'Go on,' I urged.

She curled her forefinger back, leaving the middle finger extended, then placed the tip of this onto her dark-brown crinkled anus. After a moment's hesitation, she started a slow circular rubbing motion, spreading her vaginal secretions over the little puckered hole. Again I was mesmerised. Was this real? Was my mother actually spreadeagled across her bedroom chair, legs akimbo, masturbating with one hand and fingering her bum hole with the other. Fiction couldn't be any stranger! Not only that, but having overcome the initial taboo, she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing. Her moaning had resumed and she was moving her head slowly from side to side. Time, I thought, to see how far she would go.

'Now push the tip in,' I said, leaning forwards to get a better view.

Elizabeth didn't argue, she dipped her finger in her slit to moisten it then pushed the first inch of her red-tipped finger into her bum hole. I nearly came as I saw the fingernail disappear inside her. Leaning further forwards I dipped my head down between her hands and started licking her cunt.

Elizabeth climaxed with a loud wail, pushing her finger in deeper. Her orgasm lasted for long seconds before subsiding, leaving her deflated and sobbing in the chair, taking the finger from her anus. Aghast, I stood up and helped her out of the chair, taking her into my arms.

'Oh my darling, I'm so sorry! Did that hurt you?' I kissed her shoulders and her cheeks, her nose and eyelids. Her mascara had run down her cheeks giving her an air of Alice Cooper and making her look doubly defenceless.

She gulped, bringing the crying under control. I said nothing but waited nervously, expecting her to have a go at me for making her stick a finger up her arse. But you can rarely second guess my mother.

'No, I'm sorry,' she said, wiping her eyes and leaving even bigger black streaks. 'I just lost it when I came, and I felt all this emotional outpouring, like I'd been bottling it all up for years, which I probably have,' she added. 'I'm ok now. And of course it didn't hurt when I... you know. It was what triggered my orgasm. Now,' she said, straightening up, 'what are you going to do to me now?'

I felt that there had been enough pushing of boundaries for one evening. Elizabeth's crying had reminded me that I was dealing with another person's feelings and emotions. A particularly important point given the nature of our relationship. So I asked her to go and lie down on the bed and she lay down, her legs wide open in invitation, and I penetrated her and made slow love to her for long minutes. I didn't thrust very hard, I wasn't rough and I kissed her a lot and told her that I loved her and she cried a bit again and said she loved me. Close to the end, I speeded up slightly and, sensing this, my mother started bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts and digging her nails into my back.

'I'm coming,' I gasped and she reached around and dug her nails into my bum cheeks, inches from my anus. After the evening's build-up my orgasm was shattering, all senses dulled as wave after wave of the most intense pleasure surged through me and I jetted my sperm deep inside my mother's vagina. Eventually I came back to reality. Mum was smiling up at me, her face a mess of mascara, tears and smeared lipstick. But to me, she couldn't have looked sweeter.

'I think you enjoyed that, darling.'

'Moderately,' I said, smiling back. Gently I slipped my deflating cock out of her and lay down beside her, my head propped up on one elbow, looking down at her.

'I'm leaking,' she said, her practical side returning post coitus. So we cleaned up and brushed our teeth and mum took her stockings off and we climbed under the duvet and snuggled up together. We lay together for a while, saying nothing, but I had the feeling she wanted to say something and eventually she spoke.

'Do you think I'm dirty and awful for putting my finger up my bottom?'

'Well I told you to.'

'But that was because I said I did it when I masturbated, wasn't it?'

'I suppose. But no, I don't think what you did was dirty and awful. It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. Honestly, mum, I can't tell you how much you turn me on. Way more than any of the other women I've been with.'

'Maybe it's an older woman thing,' she said, smiling.

'Well as it happens I did once make love with a fifty-seven-year-old,' I admitted. And that wasn't the same at all.

'Must just be the incest thing then. It's supposed to create very intense sexual feelings. And anyway, what were you doing with a fifty-something woman?'

'It was the Christmas party. She was the HR manager. We had it off in the stationary cupboard. We were both pissed. The ultimate cliché.'

'Randy little sod.'

We laughed and I kissed her again and she put her arms around me and pressed her mouth to mine. I felt my penis stir again but instead of responding I broke the kiss and looked down at her.

'Does it feel good when you do it?'

'Yes,' she said, knowing what I meant. 'And I'm glad you insisted that I do it in front of you. It's something I've always done and I think I wanted you to know about it; Doing it makes my orgasms very intense, though I don't do it every time I masturbate...'

'What if I did it to you? While I was licking you?'

Mother gave me a delightful serious look. 'Well you'll have to be gentle, but yes, let's try it.'

And on that note, the remaining light was turned out and we came together for a last embrace, which continued until after we'd both fallen asleep.

* * * * *

When I woke the next morning, the bed beside me was empty, though I could hear the sound of the toilet flushing in the en-suite, followed by the sound of a tap running and the buzz of an electric toothbrush. A few minutes later mum appeared naked at the bathroom door and skipped over to the bed and got in, giving me a brief, toothpasty, kiss on the lips.

'Morning Jack.' She slipped her hand under the quilt and started stroking my penis. 'Does that feel nice?'

I think it was a rhetorical question. My cock was never needed much encouragement and with the events of last night still swirling through my head it came to attention in record time. At which point she dived under the duvet and I felt her hand lifting my penis then the warm, velvet softness of her mouth closing over my glans and starting to fellate me with slow, measured strokes, sucking gently at my hardness. Like the kissing, she seemed to have cottoned on pretty quickly how to give a good blow job. Something else she presumably hadn't been practising.

I lay back and revelled in the sensation of my mother's mouth on me, the residual toothpaste on her tongue an additional stimulus, making my glans tingle. I usually find it difficult to come when I'm being sucked off but this morning I felt an orgasm approaching with indecent haste. I wasn't sure how Elizabeth would feel if I ejaculated in her mouth, so I lifted the quilt.

'I think you'd better stop; I'm going to come,' I said, with some urgency.

Elizabeth made some noise in return. It wasn't clear what she said but indicated that she'd heard me, so I made no further protest as she continued, gripping my shaft and sucking the head in long, smooth strokes. My hips bucked involuntarily as I came, forcing more of my cock into her mouth. Elizabeth gagged but held on as I spurted into her mouth. She must have swallowed everything I had as she didn't run for the bathroom. Instead, she cleaned me with her tongue, like a cat. Then she moved up the bed and kissed me, pushing her semen coated tongue into my mouth, the saltiness mingling with the mint of the toothpaste. I probably wouldn't have chosen to taste my own spunk, but this experience was one I couldn't wait to repeat and I kissed her back, enthusiastically.

'Thank you,' I said as we lay side by side. 'That was amazing. Have you been practising?'

'Sort of,' she laughed.

'Sort of?'

'I'll tell you later.'

'Did you like the taste of my semen?'

'Mmm. It was ok. It wasn't horrible. I believe a lot of women won't swallow it but I was determined to.' She stretched, lazily. 'What time do you have to be in work?'

'Nine. Which means I need to move.'

She pulled a face. 'So nothing for me this morning?'

'You could always record another video,' I laughed, heading for the bathroom.

'Yes,' she said, 'I could, couldn't I?'

* * * * *

I had business engagements for the rest of the week and a tiresome "team building" weekend to follow. And I was in South Africa for most of the next week so it wasn't until the following Friday evening that I was able to go round to mum's house. Not that we hadn't been in contact. Despite my warning, she'd made another video of her masturbating and sent it to me. It had certainly livened up the team building weekend, especially as the video showed her climaxing by pushing her long middle finger almost all the way into her anus. It looked like about four inches or maybe more. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't masturbated repeatedly over this vision. And I'd be lying if I said it hadn't occurred to me to try and have anal intercourse with my mother. I'd only done it once before. With Jess. I'd found it wildly exciting, loving the sensation of the grip of the anal sphincter and the soft envelopment of the rectum; she'd found it uncomfortable and refused to do it again. Claire had refused to do it at all, labelling it "dirty".

So I was determined not to rush things with Elizabeth, although it seemed that her anus was an erogenous zone and she'd invited me to finger her there. The ten-day break had also given me a chance to clear my head a bit and put my relationship with my mother in some sort of perspective. I had asked myself if I was doing the right thing, continuing an illegal and incestuous relationship with my biological mother. I tried to think past the intense pleasure that the relationship was giving me; the anticipation of our lovemaking and the developing sexual appetites of my once-staid mother. Tried to think if I was hurting a vulnerable and defenceless woman. The answer, predictably, was no, I wasn't hurting myself and I wasn't hurting Elizabeth. My mother is a strong and resilient character who has led a self-imposed monastic lifestyle only to discover, in late middle age, the joys of sex. And if that joy is with her son then so be it. For my part, the developing relationship has allowed me to love my mum in a way that few sons get to do, and I don't just mean just in a physical way; my emotional attachment to her had grown enormously in a few short weeks. I also noted that there had been no talk from Elizabeth about meeting a man on the internet; she appeared to have shelved that idea. Obviously I didn't want to share Elizabeth with anyone else, but nevertheless, it raised a possible cloud on the horizon; I loved what we were doing together and hoped that it would continue for some years to come. But mum is sixty-two; she'll be sixty-three at Christmas. Eventually the relationship will turn from lover to carer. That was not such a rosy prospect. The reason I'd given her that makeover in the first place was so that she could find someone to look after her in her dotage. Well, that plan had backfired. But one should not dwell too long on the future, unless it's the immediate future and the prospect of deflowering my mother's anus...

We went out for a meal that Friday I returned from Cape Town; nothing special, just a bistro in one of the outlying towns. But the food was good and the service attentive without being intrusive. Which was lucky, because we couldn't stop touching each other and I was terrified we were going to run into somebody who knew us and knew that we shouldn't be behaving towards each other like that. But we didn't, and nobody stared. Well why should they? A lot of older ladies date younger men -- even marry them. Look at Joan Collins. And Elizabeth, in her new finery, looked much less than her sixty-two years. It was as if, under her puritan lifestyle, she hadn't aged like the rest of us.

Tonight she looked ravishing, at least to my eyes, in a grey silk dress. Part of me knew she wasn't but it didn't matter. I loved her and I made her feel special and she was beginning to blossom. She'd had fashionable highlights in her dyed brown hair and had been to a beautician for her face and nails. The make-up, especially in the intimacy of the bistro's subdued lighting, made her long face seem more in proportion, her lips less full. There wasn't much they could do about her front teeth but I was beginning to love the way she looked and if she'd suggested going to a dentist to have them capped, I'd probably have tried to talk her out of it. They were too big, and protruded a fraction too much, but they were white, and even and I adored the effect they had on her smile, which was in evidence a lot more recently and especially tonight.

We touched each other constantly, my erection an uncomfortable distraction in my trousers. The table was in a nook, as were most of the tables -- it was that sort of bistro -- and Elizabeth was in the darkest corner of the nook. This allowed me, in between passing waiters, to shamelessly put my hand between her stockinged thighs and slide it in under her silk dress. To my delight, she wasn't wearing any knickers. I probed further and she discreetly opened her legs enough for me to touch her slit and feel its wetness. I slipped my finger out as a waiter approached with the dessert menu but as soon as she'd gone, I raised it to my lips and sucked it slowly. Elizabeth gasped and looked fixedly at the table.

'I don't think I want dessert. Shall we just get the bill, darling?'

Back at her house we went straight up to her bedroom where I ripped my clothes off while she unzipped her dress and slipped out of it in a more refined manner. Without anything further being said, she knelt before me and took my erection in her hand, running her tongue up the length of the shaft, tasting the juices I'd been leaking all evening, taking the head into her mouth. As she sucked and slurped on my glans, her left forefinger and thumb circled the base of my cock and she masturbated me with slow, gentle strokes. Her right hand cupped my balls, her nails teasing the crenelated skin then moving back, agonisingly slowly to my anus. I was tense, every nerve ending alert, waiting, hoping, for her to touch me in my most private place. I'd just about given up hope when she raised her head and, while looking at me slowly and provocatively, licked the middle finger of her right hand. Taking me in her mouth again, the hand crept under my balls until I felt the pressure and wetness of her finger against by bum hole. The pressure increased, slightly.

'If you push your finger into me, I'll come,' I warned her, my voice unsteady.

'She continued sucking me for a few seconds then I felt her finger penetrate me, deeply. I came immediately, filling her mouth with my hot spunk, grasping her head to fuck her mouth deeper. As before, she swallowed the lot and licked me clean. Then she smiled and stood up.

'Was that alright? I didn't hurt you did I?'

'No, you didn't hurt me. It was,' I groped for the right word but couldn't find a strong enough superlative. 'Just amazing. You are amazing.'

'She smiled, pleased. 'Well I just wondered, if I liked it then you might. And now,' she said, going and sitting in the bedroom chair and adopting her favourite position, 'I want you to come and lick me. I was thinking about it all the time we were in the restaurant.'

I didn't need a second invitation. Falling to the carpet in front of the chair I buried my head in her sopping cunt, using my thumbs to part her labia, pushing my tongue as far as I could into her vaginal entrance. She squirmed and cried and grabbed my head, mashing it into her sex. I drank her juices deeply, overwhelmed by the taste and the scent and the quantity of fluid. I moved up to her clitoris and her cries became louder and the squirming more violent. I fucked her with two fingers of my left hand and then shamelessly smeared juices around her anus, probing with the tip of my finger.

'Yes! Yes!' she screamed. 'Right in. Push your finger right in!'

But I wasn't ready for her to climax yet; there was another mark to be overstepped. Taking one of her ankles in each hand, I bent her legs back further, exposing her anus more fully to me, slick with juices. She stiffened as I lowered my head and probed her hole with my tongue, trying to get it right in, excited beyond measure at this taboo of taboos, my cock already hard.

At the end, I raised my head to her clitoris and took it into my mouth, flicking my tongue over the little bud. At the same time I slid one of my juice-soaked fingers all the way into her rectum. She gave a long gasping cry 'Ahhhrrgh,' as her orgasm washed over her. Then she subsided and lay still for long seconds.

'Are you ok?' I asked, a bit concerned.

'Yes, I think so,' she replied. 'That was something else, even by your standards.'

She stood up, wobbling slightly on her feet. 'What would you like to do now?'

The idea of trying to penetrate her anus flashed across my mind; Elizabeth was aroused and might allow me to try, but I wanted to wait, to play the longer game. Still, there was no harm in a bit more anal fingering.

'kneel on the bed,' I told her. 'I want you from behind.'

'Oh God, you will be gentle won't you?'

'I realised that she had misinterpreted me and was tempted to go for it. After all, she had pretty much said yes. But I didn't and I was glad I hadn't when I penetrated her vagina and saw her narrow shoulders sag in relief. Having come once, I had to thrust hard to achieve a second orgasm, my balls slapping against her thighs. Elizabeth had taken hold of the bedstead and was thrusting back at me and encouraging me with rhythmic cries of 'yes, yes, yes.'

I parted her cheeks to expose her rosebud, still coated with sticky juices, and as I fucked her I slid a thumb into her anus, feeling it gripped by the sphincter. This had the extraordinary effect of giving her a second orgasm, which had the knock -on effect of triggering my second. Neither were as intense as the first, but an orgasm's an orgasm and we sank down onto the bed afterwards, Elizabeth underneath me, me still inside her. I kissed her neck and shoulders.

'Thank you. That was amazing -- again.'

She turned her face to one side.

'I thought when you said you wanted me from behind,' she whispered, 'that you, you know, wanted to do it in my bum.' She was blushing and, I thought, looking very attractive.

'Well I hadn't really thought about that,' I lied, brazenly.

'Would you like to do it that way?' she asked quietly.

'How would you feel about it?'

'Nervous. Excited. Will it hurt me very much?'

'If we're careful and take our time and use plenty of lubrication it shouldn't hurt at all. I've heard that some women really enjoy it.'

'Well I do like using my finger, but that's tiny compared to your penis.'

'There are websites,' I began, 'that sell sex toys. Maybe, if we're going to go down this path, we should go online, buy something like a,' I hesitated to use the words to my mother, 'a butt plug, so you can get used to the feeling of penetration—'

'Oh, I know what a butt plug is. I've got one. A purple one. I'll show you.'