A Mallorcan Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
The summer romance continues with plenty of sex.
7k words
4.75
6.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers

David slept soundly until the room was quite light, around 6am. He got up and went to the bathroom, then went back to bed intending to sleep a little longer. This proved optimistic, so he made himself a green tea and downloaded the newspaper he subscribed to on his iPad, thankful for the hotel's fast WiFi. He tried not to think too much about Claire and the day ahead, but couldn't stop himself from wondering where things might go after what she had said at the end of the evening. He knew that if she made any further moves he would be powerless to resist them, despite what he had tried to tell himself the day before, and even just considering this as a possibility turned him on, to the extent that he was soon fully erect and began touching himself again. But this time he stopped, and had a quick shower without going any further, optimistically saving himself for later.

...

Breakfast was as much fun as dinner had been, though without the wine, and afterwards they walked up the road, past the spa to the sports club. David wanted to book some tennis coaching with Francisco, the resident pro, and Claire was happy to see the facilities and find out what was on offer. She seemed relaxed and happy and said that the children had both slept right through until 7am, which hardly ever happened. She had greeted David with a kiss just on the cheek; he was momentarily disappointed but then decided this was probably more because they were in the restaurant rather than her having regretted what she had said or their kiss at the end of the night, though he knew that was a possibility as well.

They agreed that they would hire bikes with trailers one day so that they could cycle along the coastal path, and then they walked on to the water park. It was already busy and even though the children were keen to go in, Claire said that they would have to wait until later in the week as she wanted to make the most of the hotel first.

The rest of the morning was spent by the pool, and then Claire said that the children needed a nap as it was getting very hot. She suggested David stay by the pool near the corner of the hotel block where her terrace was, so she could wave when he could come up and they could chat and have some lunch; he ordered some sandwiches and beers and, just as they arrived, he saw Claire waving.

He carefully carried the tray to her room and found her waiting by the door. They went into the main bedroom and David was just heading out on to the terrace when Claire stopped him and gestured for him to put the tray on the coffee table by the window.

"It's really hot now, why don't we eat in here where it's cool, we can get more sun later? The children should sleep for at least an hour and if we're quiet we won't disturb them."

This seemed a good idea and David couldn't help thinking that being in the bedroom also offered more privacy than the open terrace. He had looked for hints from Claire about how she was feeling after what she had said but other than her seeming cheerful and relaxed, he was finding it hard to decide.

Once again it was as if Claire was reading his mind, for she put down her beer, finished her mouthful of sandwich, and said: "I hope you weren't put out by what I said last night, I hope I wasn't too embarrassing - I was a bit drunk but not that much, and I meant every single word. I meant this too..." and she leaned across from her chair to kiss David on the lips, this time thrusting her tongue firmly into his mouth. He responded in kind and they kissed passionately, though slightly awkwardly with the arms of the chairs getting in the way.

Claire broke the kiss first to stand up and pull David up from his chair, embracing him fully as they kissed again. His hands were on the bare skin of her back below the strap of her bikini and he was aware how soft and warm it was, and that her breasts were pressing into his chest through the thin material of the costume. Claire was stroking his hair with one hand, and the small of his back, just above his shorts, with the other, and they were both becoming more and more aroused when they heard Rosie starting to cry in the next room.

Claire went in to try to soothe her but she was very upset, having woken sweaty and grouchy. Theo was awake now as well so they got the children some cold water from the fridge and David took Theo out on to the terrace whilst Claire calmed Rosie down. After a few minutes she came out with Rosie now much more cheerful, eating a biscuit and chatting away about it being very hot.

David tried to contain his disappointment but he worried too that this might have put Claire off, and that she might regret what had happened. Once more she anticipated his thoughts, for as she came past having gone in to get Theo a biscuit as well, she whispered in David's ear "Sorry about that, but don't worry, that was just a taste of what I want to do with you!"

He smiled in relief, reflecting that Claire was making him feel like an excited 20-something rather than a man in his late 50s.

"What shall we do this afternoon - shall we see what the children's club has to offer?" Claire asked.

Theo and Rosie liked the sound of this so they all headed down to the club which was just by the family pool. Claire chatted in Spanish to the playworkers, and found out that the afternoon sessions were drop-in ones where parents stayed with their children, but that in the mornings they could leave children aged two upwards ("That's lucky!" she said to David under her breath) for two hours so that the parents could go to the spa or have some quiet time on their own.

"Bet I know what most parents would do with that time!" Claire said in an undertone to David, with a winningly filthy grin, as they watched the children being charmed by the young women in charge of the club. "And stop leching at the playworkers, I know they are very pretty and about 21 but I am sure they aren't interested in an old man like you!"

"Cheeky, you don't seem too bothered about my age!"

"Maybe not, don't count your chickens, and also I'm certainly that young! They are lovely girls though, and fortunately the children seem to think so too - do you think I could risk leaving them here tomorrow morning? They said they give you a pager and contact you if the kids are upset, so it should be all right, shouldn't it? It's just Rosie, she's still so little, Theo would be fine."

David didn't want to allow his obvious hope that they could have a couple of hours to themselves to encourage Claire to decide something she might regret, so he said it was entirely up to her, and he certainly didn't mind the children being around all the time. She said she would think about it, and then winked at him salaciously, saying "Don't forget we may have some time this evening after they are in bed."

"I hope so - do you want to have dinner in the same restaurant?"

"Yes, it was perfect for the children, but could we sit outside tonight, they said they are doing a barbecue?"

"I'll see what I can do, the outside tables are very popular but leave it with me."

The club was closing and there was just time for a final swim before they parted to get changed for dinner. As he put on his shirt and chinos David looked again in the mirror, this time as if to check that he wasn't dreaming all of this. Although he had had several previous holiday romances, Claire was by some distance the youngest woman who had been interested in him, the others having been in their late 40s or 50s, and his feelings towards her were already remarkably similar to how he had felt about Helen, though he was if anything even more attracted to Claire.

It had been eight years since he and Diana had nearly split up over the tension between them and the fact that she no longer wanted to sleep with him - both in a literal and sexual sense. Shortly after his 50th birthday they had had a huge row and he had gone away for work straight afterwards, leaving things unresolved. When they finally talked they had considered counselling but in the end came to the agreement that David could have his holidays abroad, Diana would not ask what he got up to whilst away, but that for the sake of their sons they would stay together. Things had settled down after that although they were no longer close, and David knew that in some ways he had the best of both worlds - a stable home life and exciting flings on holidays.

The relationship with Helen had very nearly upset this; David's feelings for her had been deeper than for any of the other women he had been with before or since, and he had seriously considered leaving his wife. He smiled ruefully for a moment as he thought about Helen, and then as he walked across to the restaurant counted the nine different women he had slept with in the last eight years. All of them had been lovely in their own ways and he had no regrets, not even about Helen, whom he knew from their occasional contact had met a divorced man and was living with him quite happily.

And now he had met Claire, and he knew how lucky he was that she seemed interested in him. He was early for dinner because he wanted to see if he could secure a table on the vine-covered outside terrace, and after a quick word with the restaurant manager and a discreet tip to the maître d', the table was his. Claire, Theo and Rosie arrived soon and were pleased to be sitting outside, and they all enjoyed the food, watching the chefs grilling the steaks and fish to perfection. David and Claire were quieter this evening, letting the children ask lots of questions about what they were going to do for the rest of the holiday, the adults comfortable enough already with each other not to feel awkward about any silences.

David had chosen a more traditional bottle of red Rioja Reserva to go with the barbecue food and when they had finished eating, he asked Claire if she wanted him to bring the rest of the wine with him, not wanting to appear presumptuous.

"Of course, it's such a beautiful evening, I want to enjoy it with you on our terrace," Claire replied, and David sighed inwardly with relief. He was trying his hardest not to assume anything about what might happen and was almost steeling himself for Claire to have decided that she did not want to go any further, but he was becoming more and more hopeful about the direction of travel.

They stopped to look at the pool, lit from underneath and reflecting the lights in the trees, and the children ran backwards and forwards across the small bridge which crossed it from one side of its patio to the other. Claire took the chance to whisper seductively in David's ear: "I hope you're not too tired, lovely David, and I really hope I can get the kids to sleep quickly, we have some unfinished business..."

"I'm not feeling at all tired, far from it, but don't worry if it's tricky with the children, we have plenty of time ahead of us."

"I know, but I'm not sure I can wait much longer. What happened at lunchtime was so frustrating; you've stirred something in me which I had pretty much suppressed."

She called Theo and Rosie and they headed to their room, David holding Rosie's hand which she had slipped into his as they walked along. They followed the same routine as the first evening, David reading the children a story on the terrace whilst Claire sorted things out, then they both hugged him goodnight as they headed in to brush their teeth and, as he and Claire both fervently hoped, settle down quickly.

David was feeling surprisingly nervous and a little tense, so rather than sitting and waiting he walked to the far corner of the terrace and looked across at the garden. There were several couples in deck chairs talking quietly and sipping glasses of wine, and in the distance towards the adults-only building he could see another couple sitting on a wicker sofa, kissing affectionately.

15 minutes or so passed and David was beginning to worry that the children were still wide awake when Claire emerged through the French windows.

"Sorry," she began, "Rosie was asleep in seconds but Theo wanted to chat, and I tried not to be impatient because it only makes it worse. Anyway, he's asleep now, let's have that wine, I could do with a drink!"

David poured them two large glasses and they clinked them gently together.

"Cheers!" Claire said, "Let's drink to health, happiness and sunshine."

"Sounds good to me" he replied, and they drank, looking into each other's eyes as they did so.

They were both standing, and Claire took David's free hand and pulled him towards her. He was about to kiss her but instead she said:

"Let's go inside, it's not really that private out here, though I know it's lovely, but we can always come out again later."

This was it, David thought, something was really going to happen, and he tried to breathe normally. He was surprised again at his nerves; somehow, despite this potentially being his tenth holiday romance, it felt different, and he really didn't want to spoil anything by making a clumsy move.

He wondered how Claire was feeling and pondered whether to say something, but she pre-empted him; as soon as they were inside her bedroom she put her glass down and threw her arms around him, kissing him with as much passion as she had shown earlier in the day. He returned her kisses, their tongues urgently clashing, and at the same time he felt her hands exploring his body, one on his back, seeking skin under his shirt, the other fumbling with the buttons at the front and stroking his hairy chest.

He pulled back slightly so that he could get put a hand on to one of Claire's breasts, feeling the nipple harden through her sundress. As he had suspected, she was not wearing a bra and he slipped his hand inside the low-cut garment, drawing a shiver and a gasp from Claire as he touched her now erect nipple.

She had managed to undo enough buttons to pull David's shirt over his head, and he eased the straps of her dress off her shoulders so that he could pull it down to reveal her breasts. He was thrilled at what he saw, they were even better than he had imagined: firm, with large, round, brownish nipples which were both standing fully to attention. He bent his head to suck and lick one and then the other, settling on the left one to suck harder, teasing the nipple with his teeth.

Claire was squirming under his attentions, muttering "God, that's good, so good, don't stop" as he moved to the other breast. Her fingernails were digging into his back but the sharp sensation just turned David on more, his cock straining at his clothes. He pulled Claire's dress down all the way to the floor, revealing some lacy, skimpy knickers, and she tugged at his belt, finally releasing it and the zip so that she could pull his trousers down.

He kicked off his shoes, stepped out of his trousers and they faced each other, each in their one remaining item of clothing.

"You look, you look just incredible!" David gasped as he kissed Claire again. Her hand reached for his cock and she squeezed it through his briefs, then pulled them down so that she could grasp his erection properly.

"You're so hard, I love that in a man" she said, and she stroked him firmly for a few seconds. Then she pushed him back towards the bed, and they fell on it together, in a tangle of arms and legs. David began to kiss Claire's breasts again and put his hand on her pussy through her knickers, one finger tracing the lips whilst he moved his thumb inside to feel her pubes.

She raised her bum in the air so that he could pull her knickers down and as he did so he moved from kissing her breasts to her stomach, putting his tongue briefly in her belly button to see how she would react, then licking down towards her pubic hair, which was neatly trimmed, and pussy lips.

Claire put her hand on the back of his head and he wasn't sure if she was trying to slow him down, but he moved further and when his tongue touched her labia for the first time she pressed harder to encourage him to do more. He put one finger inside her as well and was thrilled at how wet she already was, then added a second and felt for her G-spot. His tongue was exploring her pussy lips fully now and soon he settled on her clit, gently at first then increasing the pressure and pace of his tonguing. Claire was moaning, trying but failing not to be too loud because of the children asleep in the next room, pressing her crotch urgently up into David's face and pushing against his fingers.

David could tell she was desperate to come but he wanted to prolong the moment for her, so he reduced his pace slightly and licked around rather than directly on her clit.

"Oh God David, that's amazing, more though, do it more, I need more, ohh God yessssss!"

He knew she was near and pressed harder with his fingers, flicking her clit with his tongue repeatedly until her breathing was fast and her moans were louder, then increasing the pace and pressure again as she thrust up towards him whilst pushing his head down, almost grinding it into her.

"Yes, oh yes, I'm coming, ohhhh God, unghhhh yessssss" Claire cried and David felt the spasms of her orgasm gripping his fingers. He kept on licking her until she pulled away, gasping "That's enough, that's enough, I can't take any more now" and he moved back up her body, gently licking her nipples and then kissing her firmly on the mouth, giving her a taste of her juices in doing so.

Claire held him tight, kissing his cheek and stroking his back for a while as she calmed down, then she looked at him, saying "I needed that so much, thank you, thank you David, that was just wonderful. I haven't had sex in ages, more than a year I think, and I had even pretty much given up on masturbating I was so fed up with everything, but last night after you went I had a shower and brought myself off twice, I was so turned on. It was nothing like this though, that was just fantastic. But I think it must be your turn now, don't you?"

David kissed Claire again, then she pushed him down on his back, straddling him and kissing his chest, licking his nipples which sent shivers right through him, and moving further down so that she was kneeling between his legs. She kissed and sucked his thighs and licked near to, but not quite touching, his scrotum. He tried to push himself nearer her but she moved away, tantalising him deliciously.

David was as turned on as he could remember being for ages, half of him wanting to feel Claire's mouth on his cock, the other half longing to fuck her hard, but he waited to see what she had in mind. She looked up at him and smiled, then took the head of his cock just between her lips, touching the tip lightly with her tongue. She went on teasing him like this for a minute or so, then gradually took more and more of his length into her mouth until she was deep-throating him. David felt his cock swell and knew that he would soon come if Claire continued, so he caressed her hair and warned her:

"I'm going to come if you go on like that."

"Good, that's the whole idea," Claire replied, "I said it was your turn, didn't I?"

She returned with renewed vigour to her task, alternating licking the sides of his cock and down to his balls with taking it fully in her mouth, and after a few minutes when she started to finger his perineum at the same time David could take no more.

"Oh God yes Claire, I'm coming, yes, yes, yessssssss!" he gasped as he pumped into her mouth, Claire swallowing quickly to take his full load. His cock pulsed a few more times and then he gently pushed Claire back as the sensations were too much to take.

She moved up the bed to lie next to him and, returning the favour from earlier, kissed him so that they could taste each other in their mouths.

"That was amazing, thank you Claire, you are incredible," David gushed, and she shushed him with her finger as she had done the previous evening.

AlexPal
AlexPal
42 Followers
12