A Man and a Trans Woman Make Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she stepped out of her shoes and stood in front of me wearing just her panties. They were boyshorts, and the plainly obvious bulge looked incredibly sexy.

She grinned at me and put her thumbs into the waistband of the boyshorts and started to tug them down. There was the tiniest hint of a pubic landing strip revealed as the shorts lowered, and it looked so feminine that I couldn't help but stare.

She kept tugging at the shorts, and with a final pause she looked at me and winked.

"Ready?" she whispered.

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

She pushed the shorts over her thighs and her penis popped into view. It was soft, hairless, and looked so tiny and cute and feminine that there would be no way to mistake it for anything but something that belonged to a woman.

She stepped out of her panties and stood in front of me, and I realized that I was staring.

"You're beautiful," I whispered. "So pretty and perfect."

"Thank you," she said softly. "I like to be looked at, and it's especially thrilling when someone so obviously enjoys looking."

"That's the prettiest cock I've ever seen," I said.

"I call it a girldick honey," she said.

"Would you like me to call it that too?" I asked. "A girldick?"

"Yes please," she said. "I would."

"Is that how I should always refer to it?" I asked. "Earlier I called it a cock. Did that offend you?"

"It didn't offend me sweetheart," she said. "You called it what you thought it was and you weren't intending any disrespect. But I don't think of it as a cock. I think of it as my girldick."

"Do all transwomen call it a girldick?" I asked.

She was still standing, and I was still staring. Under other circumstances I would have felt awkward or embarrassed to be staring like that, but she seemed to genuinely be enjoying my admiration.

"Many transwomen call it a girldick," Paige whispered. "But not all of them. Some call it their clitty. And some call it a dick or a cock. The best way to know is to ask what she prefers, because we each have our own experiences and pasts and preferences."

"What do you prefer?" I asked her.

"I mostly prefer girldick," she said. "That's how I think of it when I'm by myself. Sometimes in the heat of arousal I'll call it a cock if I'm with a woman. Especially if that arouses her. But with men I almost always want it called what it is, a girldick."

"That makes sense," I said. "Now that I hear that I can't imagine that it should be called anything else. It's beautiful and feminine and soft and I just can't stop staring at it. I'm sorry."

"Well normally staring at a transwoman could be considered rude," she said with a smile. "But since I took my panties off to show you what I had inside of them I think it's understandable. Besides, I like the attention."

"Is that your favorite kind of attention?" I asked. "Visual?"

"Visual attention is good," she grinned. "But I also like physical touch when the time is right. In fact, if physical touch is done right, it can be downright worshipful and intoxicating."

"I feel like I could stare at you for hours," I said. "Tell me if you'd like me to stop."

"Instead of stopping," she replied, "why don't you give me something to look at too?"

"You...you want to see me?" I asked.

"I would," she smiled. "Would you like to undress too? I'd love to see your body if you're comfortable showing me."

I stood and started to pull my shirt up over my head.

"Would you like me to do it?" she asked.

I hesitated and then nodded.

She stepped close to me and I could smell her perfume, as she took my shirt and pulled it up, and I raised my arms over my head as it came off.

"You smell good," she said with a bright smile. "And I love your chest hair."

She ran her fingertips through my chest hair and I delighted to her touch.

"Just some cologne," I said softly. "I hope you like it."

"Well it's nice," she said. "And you have a nice fucking body."

She reached for the snap of my jeans, and I kicked my shoes off and she undid the front of my pants, and then I wiggled my hips and pulled my pants down over my legs.

She had taken a step back and now stood looking at me.

"Is this okay?" I asked awkwardly.

"Of course," she said. "I think we're doing just fine."

I pulled the jeans down and stepped out of them, and she grinned again.

"No underwear either," she said. "And you're shaved."

"I wanted to be as clean as possible down there," I whispered. "Besides everything feels so much more intense without any hair in the way."

"I agree," she said.

"My god you're pretty," I said again, staring at her face.

"You're quite the looker yourself Aaron," she said. "But your erection seems to have lost some of its inspiration."

I glanced down and then grinned at her.

"Just distracted by undressing," I said. "And maybe a little more nervous than I thought I was."

"Then let me help you get comfortable again," she whispered.

She moved to the bed and patted the mattress next to her as she lay down.

I got next to her and she pressed herself against me, each of us feeling the heat from the other.

"Let me help you in my most favorite way," she whispered.

She kissed my ear, and then moved down the bed, and I felt her lift my cock with two fingers and then I felt the wet heat of her lips and tongue as they circled the head, right before she sucked it all the way into her mouth.

"Oh fuck." I grunted, closing my eyes as I felt myself thicken in the wet heat.

She sucked hard and I felt her fingers move on my balls, I forgot every worry I had about being too nervous to perform, or about trying to define what exactly this meant about my sexuality, or anything else.

She sucked in a steady rhythm, moaning around my cock as it got harder and harder in response to the slippery warmth of her mouth.

When she had me throbbing she pushed her face all the way down on me, and I felt my cock slide into her mouth all the way, and she sucked hard before lifting her head up.

My cock came out of her mouth with an audible 'pop' sound and she grinned up at me while her fingers tickled my balls.

"You taste so fucking good," she said. "I love the taste of a soft cock getting hard."

She moved back up my body and kissed me again, this time pushing her tongue into my mouth as I took her in my arms and held her, settling into the kiss like we were long lost lovers making out for the first time in years.

And that's how it felt; new and exotic and unfamiliar, but at the same time comfortable and safe as if we had a rapport that only those who've shared passion together can develop.

At last she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"If you feel uncomfortable with anything we do just say stop and I'll stop," she whispered. "And if we stop we can always start again, or we can try something else instead okay?"

"Okay," I said, my voice hoarse.

She kissed me again, gentle and slow, her lips hot and wet as our mouths connected, and I slid my tongue into her mouth as I felt her soft fingers cup my sensitive balls.

"Do you like ball play?" she asked. "Or would you prefer I spend my time worshipping your handsome cock?"

"I don't know," I moaned, shuddering. "I like it all and you feel so good."

"Then just close your eyes and let me take care of you," she said, seeming to wiggle against me without moving.

Before I knew it we were kissing again as she reached down and traced her fingers over my thighs, occasionally making contact with my balls as her touch made me harder and harder.

I felt her mouth close over one of my nipples and she gently bit as I pushed up at her, and her teeth caused a quick flash of pleasurable pain to shoot through me.

I felt her fingers circle my cock as she gently kissed my chest again, working her mouth up to my lips. She squeezed my cock as her tongue flicked at my mouth.

"Omygodthatssogood," I gasped against her mouth. "Fuck yes."

"You're so hard Aaron," she whispered. "Are you always this hard to start?"

"It's from you," I groaned. "You're making me so horny."

I reached out and put my hand on her thigh, and she shifted so that I could touch her more easily.

"Can I touch you?" I whispered.

"You want to touch me?" she smiled, moving so that she was sitting next to me.

She took my hand and guided it gently between her legs, and I closed my eyes as my fingers made contact with her soft balls.

"Oh wow," I whispered.

"That feels nice," she whispered.

"What do you call these?" I asked her, moving my fingers over them in gentle circles. "What would you like me to call these?"

"I call that my pouch." She whispered. "That's where my girlcum comes from. The more you love my little pouch, the bigger the mess my girldick will make."

I massaged her little pouch with my fingers, loving the feel of her twin orbs through her soft skin. It was a surreal experience, feeling her like that.

I'd felt the same thing on my own body thousands of times in my life, but here I was touching her, and all the sensation was through my fingertips. I wasn't at all distracted by the sensations my fingers were causing.

"Can I touch more?" I whispered.

"You can touch me anywhere you want to Aaron," she whispered.

I used my thumb and one of my fingers to gently lift her girldick up, and I rolled it softly between my fingers. She was soft and about three inches long, but I started to work my fingers back and forth in a slow stroking motion, and I realized that she was thickening in my fingers.

"Is this okay?" I whispered.

"Yes," she moaned. "That feels good."

I kept stroking her, watching her stiffening girldick and her face, as she enjoyed the feeling of herself getting harder and harder in my fingers.

I loved the feeling of her in my hand, so stiff and soft at the same time, so hot and needy and tight as my fingers slid her skin up and down over her beautiful girldick.

I kept stroking, holding her in a firm grip but not too tight, rolling the skin on her shaft up and down over the thick inner hardness, feeling her move her hips as I touched her, and watching the pleasure dance across her face.

Suddenly a bubble of her precum appeared at the opening of her girldick and I used my finger to smear it around the head, making slippery circles in the clear fluid as she gasped.

"You're so hard," I whispered.

"I feel so needful, Aaron," she moaned. "You've made me very horny."

"I love it," I whispered, lost in my fascinated stroking of her.

"Me too," she moaned. "Your touch is so good."

"I've had lots of practice," I grinned.

"I'm tempted to just sit right like this and let you keep going until I finish," she said softly.

"If that's what you want I'd like that," I said.

She reached out and took my wrist in her hand and stopped the stroking motion.

"I'd like it," she murmured, "but maybe we can do something that we'll both enjoy."

I suddenly bent forward and flicked my tongue at her tight little pouch, and the scent of her girldick and the quick taste of her on my tongue made me moan. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, savoring the aroma of her body.

"Oh wow!" she groaned, grabbing the back of my head and pushing against me.

I licked her again, and used my hand to squeeze her girldick tighter, feeling it throb in my fingers.

She rolled her hips and moaned, her fingers intertwining in my hair as she stretched her legs out.

She pulled at my hair and I got up on my knees, and she wrapped her arms around me and pushed me down on the bed, falling with me as we kissed again.

"Fuck," she moaned against my mouth.

She pushed her hips against me, and I felt her stiffness against my own cock, and pushed back, consumed with feeling my hard cock brush against her stiff girldick.

"This feels so right," I said, my lips against hers.

She pushed her hips with more force.

"We're jousting Aaron," she giggled. "And you're going to win because you're a bit bigger."

"But you're sexier," I whispered, staring into her eyes. "You're sexy all over, but your girldick is the most beautiful and feminine thing I've ever seen."

"You make it beautiful," she whispered back. "Because being with you makes me so fucking horny."

"What should I do?" I asked. "To relieve your horniness?"

"I want you to enjoy this," she said. "So why don't you let me do something that maybe we can both enjoy?"

She kissed me again, and I felt her girldick press against my thigh, and then she sat up and pulled me with her.

"Put your legs through here," she instructed, scooting close to me.

With our right legs over each other's left legs, and our left legs under each other's right legs, we moved close together until we were sitting facing each other with her girldick and soft pouch pressed against my cock and balls.

She reached down and took both of us in her hand, and started to stroke slowly while looking into my eyes.

"That feels so good," I said, looking down at two erect and needful organs in her soft fingers.

"Spit for me Aaron," she said, lifting her hand up to my mouth.

I spit a mouthful of saliva into her hand, and then she did the same, opening her mouth and drooling a string of her own into the hot puddle in the palm of her hand.

She then wrapped that hand back around both of us, and I felt her slippery fingers slide up and down my slick cock, as it rubbed against her throbbing girldick.

I watched, mesmerized by the sight of this woman's soft body pressed against mine, while I felt the very thing I had wanted for so long throb against my own pulsing erection.

I reached over and took her breast in my hand, feeling her body tense as I caressed her nipple, and I delighted in the way she gasped and then leaned forward to kiss me.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever kissed," I whispered.

"A woman who feels like she's going to orgasm all over you Aaron," she moaned.

I kissed her again, pushing my tongue into her mouth and feeling her hand speed up around both of us.

"Would you like me to stroke you?" I panted. "I always cum harder when someone else makes me cum."

"I'm the same way," she groaned. "Would you like to make me cum all over you?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I said.

I reached between us and wrapped my hand around us both, and started to stroke, slower than she had been. She spit again, a long string of her drool landing on us both and I spread it around us with my fingers.

"I'm close Aaron," she whispered, leaning back on her hands as she rolled her hips and pushed her girldick against me.

"Let me just stroke you," I whispered, letting go of my cock and taking a tighter grip of her.

"Afraid you'll lose control and cum?" she giggled.

"Yes," I confirmed with a grin. "I want to savor every bit of your arousal and orgasm, without any distractions."

"I hope this won't distract you too much," she said, grabbing my cock and holding it tight. "I always love to cum with a throbbing cock in my hand. Sometimes I hold a vibrator when I masturbate."

"I've done that too," I admitted, while forcing myself to stroke her slowly. "I bought one to play with so I could fantasize this very thing we're doing."

"I'm better than a vibrator," she whispered, gripping my cock in her hand. "Because no vibrator spills a hot slippery load of girlcum the way I'm about to."

She reached over and put her other hand on my shoulder and pulled herself up to her knees, leaning over me as I leaned back against the headboard.

"Do you need stroked slow or fast?" I asked, slapping her girldick against my cock.

"Fuck that feels good," she panted. "Let it get here slow, because it's almost ready to go. But when I start to cum pump me as fast as you can for as long as it lasts."

"I can do that," I whispered, moving my fist up and down her girldick nice and slow.

"Spit on it again," she begged.

"Come here," I said, leaning over.

She pushed her hips up and I spit on her girldick, as it bobbed just two inches from my mouth. I immediately wrapped my hand back around her and started to pull it up and down and she shuddered with need.

"I'm so fucking close," she panted.

"No rush," I told her. "Just take deep breaths and let it build. I like watching your cute girldick on the edge of an eruption."

She groaned again and shuddered, grabbing my shoulder with her free hand and squeezing my cock with the other.

"You're so fucking hard Aaron," she whimpered. "Your cock turns me on so much."

"You turn me on," I said. "A lot."

"God my cum is right fucking there," she panted. "I need it.....fuck.....I need it."

I kept my hand moving slowly over her throbbing girldick, feeling her entire body tense as her control slipped further and further away.

"Just tell me when to speed up," I whispered. "Because I want to see and feel every drop of your sweet girlcum."

"I'm about to go," she panted.

"I'm ready," I whispered. "I want it all."

"Now now now! Jerk it now! Faster! FASTER! GO!" she roared.

She leaned forward and let go of my cock, pushing her own stiff girldick down so the tip touched the head of my cock as I started to pump my fist along her as fast as I could.

She tensed up and lurched once against me, and then with a sob she bucked her hips and I felt her girldick jump in my hand.

A shot of white hot cum splattered against my cock, followed by another long string of her hot cum and then another and another, as she unloaded on me, shaking and moaning with her release.

It went on and on as I jerked her girldick back and forth, my own cock throbbing at the feeling of her slippery orgasmic drool splashing all over it and then running down towards my balls.

"YESFUCK!" she moaned before suddenly pressing her body against me and kissing me again.

Her tongue swirled around my lips as she pushed her slippery girldick against my cock and belly and hand, the warm mess adding fuel to my own need to cum.

"I want your cock," she moaned into my ear. "I want your fucking cum Aaron."

She slid down the bed and straddled my leg, her girldick wet and warm against my shin as she started to lick her cum off my belly and fingers.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

She took hold of my balls in one hand and used the other to push my cockhead against her mouth, her tongue licking at the cum that covered it.

"Mix your cum with mine," she begged. "I want to taste both of us."

The thought of adding my own spurts to the hot mess she was licking up drove my need to a fever pitch.

"I'm close," I panted. "So close."

She closed her mouth over my cock and sucked, and I felt her tongue moving along the underside of my shaft as she swallowed, pulling my hips as she took me deeper and deeper until her nose was pressed against my abdomen.

She kept sucking and used both hands to glide over my nuts, tickling them in a continuous downward motion that drove me wild. Her throat seemed to flex around my cockhead and I groaned in agony as I felt my cum burning inside my cock.

I'd arrived at the start of my orgasm but I was hanging there without any additional stimulation to bring me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I begged.

Paige pulled her mouth off of me and grinned up at me.

"Give me your cum," she whispered.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke, and I felt the cum surge up through me and explode out the tip, where a huge drop splashed on her upper lip. She stuck her tongue out and licked at it as another jet rocketed out, coating her nose and cheek.

She took the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucked, stroking me with her hand as I continued to spasm and throb as my eruption went on and on, leaving me so drained that I couldn't move.

She kept sucking, kissing, and licking me as I caught my breath. She handled me gently, taking great care to avoid my overly sensitive cockhead while cleaning up every trace of her cum and my own that she could find.