A Man of the World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You changed your mind, then?"

"Yes. I wanted to see you," Victoria bites her lip gently, though out of an anxiety over how her actions will be interpreted, rather than any sexual desire, "Can you forgive me?"

"Well, why should I?"

Now that it was out there, it seems the obvious question to Victoria, but she does have an answer.

"I made a mistake. I treated you the way that everyone else here would have treated me. I got what I wanted, and I was gone, no strings attached. I am so used to it now, well...with everything in my career going south, I just wanted to feel better about it. I wanted to get back at someone, but I should not have. I should have done better. So, I wanted to come here and ask if you would forgive me. If we can be friends?"

"We can be friends," Arthur says, feeling the weight of the earlier disappointment already washing away from him, "Do you want to come in for a while?"

Arthur looked over his shoulder, having prepared for company ever since the first time she had appeared here.

"I would love to," Victoria says, stepping up as she's welcomed into the estate again.