A Mans Man

Story Info
Remembering the beginning...
4k words
4.47
10k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get here? I'm not an ignorant man, I am a considerably intelligent man. I'm an attorney for fucks sake! Why am I allowing this to happen?

Those thoughts enter and leave my mind almost instantly. Replaced by the lust and euphoria that his grotesquely thick cock is giving me. Sliding in and out of my accommodating hole, over and over. The girth of his cock spreading my hole so fucking wide, feeling the texture of his cock on my inner walls. I can feel the ridges and the veins sliding across my prostrate. Grunting with every push that I get from my tormentor.

"That's it, baby, that's it. Let me know how much you love this cock." His words followed by the loud smack of his hand coming down across my ass. Causing me to jerk from the sting and blush from the sound.

"A little bit longer and I'll fill your cunt. Just a little bit longer bitch."

His cock, his hand across my ass, his words. It's all too much. My inability to hide my pleasure. Groaning, moaning, and whimpering with every thrust and word that this man gives me. My slacks and boxers around my ankles, my knees spread wide so that my asshole lines up perfectly to his cock behind me. My chest flat on the bathroom floor next to the toilet. I can smell the grotesque smell of urine; I can feel the grime on my knees from the dirty tile floor beneath them.

My mind begins to race, oh my god, oh my god. My breathing becoming erratic. No, no, no! I keep telling myself no, don't cum! You don't have permission! These thoughts racing through my mind as I struggle. The sensation that his cock is giving me is overwhelming. Then I hear him start to grunt.

"Almost bitch, almost. I'll tell you when cunt!"

I hear his voice and I beg myself not to cum...

"Aggghhh.... Cum you fucking whore, cum!"

With his last heavy grunt, his final instructions, and one finishing hard slam, I can feel his cock begin to spray my insides. I lose control and go weak as my cock begins to spasm. I can feel my own cum splashing against my shirt. I feel faint, I start to collapse but the man fucking me holds on to my hips. Digging his fingers in and clamping those small meat hooks on to me. Keeping me from falling flat on my stomach.

I'm breathless, my mind loses track of the amount of cum being dumped inside of me. The mess my own cum is making on my shirt and the floor below me.

I start to come to my senses as he starts to pull that wonderful cock out of me. My asshole releasees a faint gurgle as the head of his cock exists. I need to get up off this nasty fucking floor. I wish he didn't feel the need to humiliate me this way. Fucking me on the floor of his work trailers single bathroom. Where his workers piss and shit throughout the workday and week. I hate that he does this to me.

"Get up baby and clean yourself up. I spent enough time with you, time for me to go to work. Remember, be at my house tonight at 9. A friend of mine that I served with is in town and I need you there."

With that he's on his feet, I can hear him buttoning up and pulling his zipper up. Still too humiliated to look at him all I can do is offer an obedient response. "Yes sir."

Hearing the door close behind me I carefully get up and sit on the toilet. I know it's filthy but allowing his cum to spill into my boxers would be worse. The second I sit down I can feel my gaping asshole dump out his load. I can feel it pouring out of me splashing into the toilet water under me. Once it stops, I make a push and one last bit drools out of me. Sitting there for a minute, still in disbelief.

Six months ago, I never would have thought myself capable of being here. My entire life I've lived it as any normal straight man ever does. Not once did the thought cross my mind that I could be this person, yet, here I am. Six months ago, it was at that time that my boss decided that she needed me to meet with Mr. Ayers. The man in charge of a construction site belonging to one of our best clients.

"Simon, you're a man's man, aren't you?"

Olivia had barely let those words out of her mouth when the uncontrollable urge to laugh escaped me.

"What's so funny? Do I amuse you?" She fired back to my laugh.

"No, I'm sorry Olivia. But what is a man's man and how am I one in your eyes?"

She proceeded to inform me that I have an aura about me that exudes masculinity. That I seem to be like the type of man that can handle myself in any situation with other men. Also, that I'm attractive enough for women to flock to me. I thought about what she was saying and I couldn't bring myself to stop her. I knew what she meant even if she didn't know how to say it.

I do have alpha male qualities and I have no problem with the ladies. I'm not some gym rat trying to chase my boyish figure from years gone by. For a man in my mid-thirties, I'm comfortable with my body. I own a cabin just outside of town and keeping that property up takes a bit of work. Some would say that I have a dad bod and that's ok with me. I divorced a few years back and every other weekend I get my wonderful son and daughter out at my place and that's always fun.

I'm 5'10", around 190-ish, black wavey hair and brown eyes. My skin is naturally tan skin that can turn a nice shade of bronze if left out in the sun too long. But the parts of me that don't see the light of day are embarrassingly white. I'm not fat nor am I muscle-bound. I am thick at the waist with thick thighs. I get no complaints from the ladies. They seem to appreciate the dad bod. Now back to Olivia, my boss.

"So, what's up? Why is my masculinity needed? Dare I ask?"

Olivia proceeded to explain to me that one of our clients is having an issue with a foreman at one of his construction sites. He had lamented that because of this foreman his job wasn't going to finish on time and that it was going to cost him. He had wished he could find someone to encourage him to move faster. To sternly explain to him the need to finish on time. I wondered why not just fire him? Replace him with someone that can get the job done.

It was then explained to me that even though he was not coming in on time with this job he's actually an excellent foreman and has never been an issue before. The feeling was that if someone who wasn't intimidated by his naturally aggressive behavior could just talk to him. Get him to understand the need to finish the job on time.

"So, let me get this straight. You want me to go talk to some asshole and get him to get his shit together without the threat of losing his job? Is that it?"

"See! I knew you'd understand. When can you go out to the site?" Olivia gleefully responded.

I shook my head and quietly laughed. I agreed to go out and see the stubborn jackass but I let it be known that I wasn't doing it for free. To which Olivia let me know that it was a given that I'd be compensated well for my effort.

Pulling up to the worksite later that day I was amazed at the size of the job. I had heard of the construction on the new office building before and here it was. It was supposed to be the biggest building in our little big town when it was finished. Stepping out into the dusty parking lot and into the early summer heat I set my eyes on the onsite trailer. This is where I'd find my friendly foreman. Taking a deep breath, I thought to myself, why do I let them talk me into stupid shit?

Pulling the door open as I made my way up the steps I was quickly hit with a gruff voice. "Don't you fucking know how to knock!"

Stepping into the trailer and with my deepest voice I responded, "I'm looking for a Mr. Ayers, is that you?"

"Yeah, that's me, who the fuck wants to know?" The portly old guy behind the desk bellowed back.

"Mr. Ayers I'm Simon..." Before I could finish my introduction, I was cut off.

"Your first names fine sweet tits. What do you want?"

Sweet tits? What the fuck? Who? My mouth couldn't catch up to my brain, I was speechless. Catching me completely off guard the old guy was staring right at me. Greyish blond hair, the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. His shoulders were huge, his chest, his biceps, forearms, all of it. Huge. Then he stands up and he couldn't be much taller than 5'1", 5'2". But when he came around the desk his waist matched his shoulders. I thought I was thick this man looked like a barrel; he barely had a neck.

At first glance, you'd think this is some short old fat guy. But that second look let me know that this man was more muscle than fat. I've been in some tussles in my day. I've never been one to shy away from a fight especially in my younger years. But I hadn't been in a fight in well over 10 years and suddenly this man was making his way right at me. He didn't have a pleasant look on his face.

"Let me guess, you're the new motherfucker that's supposed to tell me that I need to finish this job? Is that what you're here for?"

The man was right in front of me, looking up at me, waiting for me to answer him. For the love of God, I couldn't. I was frozen.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Sit the fuck down." His head nodding to the couch along the wall.

Without responding I made my way over and sat down. The man grabbing a folding chair and pulling it up in front of me. Sitting down just a few feet in front of me, he never took his eyes off mine. And for the life of me, I couldn't turn away either. My head was running a hundred miles an hour. Don't let him fuck with you. Fuck this old bastard, tell him to go fuck himself, tell him!!

I sat there in silence...

"So c'mon, spill it. Tell me who fucking sent you and what they want you to say to me." He sat there, waiting for my response. I couldn't talk.

He stomped his foot making a loud sound and screamed at me, "Speak, motherfucker, speak!!"

Without hesitation, I started speaking. Telling him who I was, who I worked for, why I was there, and what I was supposed to do. I didn't skip a beat or detail. I told him everything, even how I felt about doing this fucked up task. And then everything went silent. The short little man looked away, spread his legs apart, and reached down and cupped his balls.

He was cupping his balls with his small meat hook of a hand. As he maneuvered his hand it was easily noticeable that both his balls didn't fit in one hand. He sat there silently looking out the window on the far-away wall. Then he slid his hand and grabbed what I could only assume was his cock. I say only assumed because what he grabbed on to didn't look like anything I've ever seen. This thing was thick, really thick. From the looks of it, it wasn't long. But it was thick. I sat there and watched his hand. He'd move it from his balls then back to his cock. I was hypnotized.

"You like that sweet tits?"

The sound of his old scruffy voice made me want to jump out of my skin. Looking up and seeing his eyes staring right into mine made me want to crawl under the couch. He had been watching me, I could feel my face getting hot. I was blushing, I couldn't control my reaction and I couldn't speak. When he slowly stood up, I instinctively squirmed back into the couch. Hoping that it would somehow swallow me up.

This short little man stood up in front of me and kicked my feet apart. I couldn't react. He was still holding on to his cock and I could tell that I was wrong. It was longer than I first thought and it was getting thicker. He slowly stroked it through his work pants.

"Come here, Come the fuck here!" He growled at me, reaching out and grabbing a fist full of my hair with the second, "come here."

I was still sitting down when he jerked me forward. I had to reach out and catch myself by putting my hands on his thighs otherwise he's jerking me off the couch and onto him. Instantly he had my attention. It's as if my hands were on stone. I have large hands and I was amazed that against his thighs they were fully open, palming his thighs. The sudden jerk of my head causing me to gasp and my mouth to open. All of this was happening and my eyes never left the sight of his cock.

I wish I could tell you that I was thinking, I'm not gay. That I was questioning myself, what am I doing? That I was telling myself, what the fuck, stop him. Fight back...I wish I could tell you all these things, but looking back, I wasn't thinking any of those things. None of that crossed my mind.

The slight pain from him holding me by the hair, my hands on those massive thighs, my eyes on his raging cock. The sensation of that familiar precum drip beginning to ooze out of my cock. That's what I remember, that's what I was thinking about.

"You're a big motherfucker aren't you sweet tits?" He asked as he reached down and cupped my small man boobs with his free hand.

"Yeah, I'm going to enjoy this, and don't worry precious. Your secrets are safe with me. Unbutton my pants and pull out what you've been eyeballing boy!"

I didn't even blink, with his hand still holding a fist full of my hair I moved forward before he had finished speaking. I didn't question myself much less him. I fumbled with his pants and finally had his zipper down. Like a boy reaching for a coveted toy, I slid my hand inside his boxer shorts and a faint gasp escaped my mouth.

I don't have a small cock by any means. I'm a good 7 to 8 inches, not that I've ever measured. But what I had grabbed a hold of was thick, much thicker than I could ever hope to be. I slowly pulled it out and what I saw left me flushed. I've been in locker rooms here and there all my life. I've never seen a cock this thick. I couldn't stop blushing. I lifted the heavy thing up and the head on it literally terrified me. I started to look up, to see what I should do next.

In a split second, I had my answer...

Mr. Ayers jerked my hair back and my mouth opened. With zero hesitation I guided the head of his cock into my mouth. Just because I never sucked a cock didn't mean that I didn't know what to do. I relaxed my jaw and allowed him to push his cock into my mouth. Opening my mouth wider and wider causing my jaws to ache. I didn't care.

I was lost to this huge thing sliding into my mouth. Just as it reached the back of my throat, I could feel my chin resting on his balls. That's all he needed, once he knew that he could fit his cock into my mouth he started fucking it. Back and forth he used my mouth as his personal cunt. Fucking it slow at first and then hard. My saliva began to flow and it didn't take long for it to start dripping out of the corner of my mouth.

"That's a good little bitch, yeah you can suck a cock sweet tits'. Now let's find out if you can take one."

Pulling his cock out of my mouth and leaving my mouth suckling air for a split second, I remembered feeling confused. But it didn't take me long to understand what was expected of me next. I followed his instructions and stood to drop my pants and boxers around my ankles. Then I was instructed to get on my knees on the couch. My chest, head, and arms on the backrest of the couch I was then instructed to squat my ass down until it lined up perfectly with his cock as he stood behind me.

I could hear him clear his throat, that disgusting old man sound. Clearing his throat spitting god knows what into his hand. Then I could feel him smear the lumpy, slimy wet saliva right onto my asshole. Just by looking at it he could tell that this would be my first time. I could hear him growling as he spoke.

"This is your first cock, isn't it? You fucking cunt. Well, I'll make sure you remember it. Dig your fingers into that backrest baby gurl and hold on."

Without thinking and doing as I was told I could feel that massive cockhead on my cherry hole. To this day I don't know why I didn't stop him. The piercing pain that I felt was unimaginable, I screamed and that got me a hard solid slap across my ass and a stern warning.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking cunt or I'll drag you outside and fuck you in front of everybody! Shove your face into the backrest if you need to make noise cunt."

And with my asshole split open, my ass developing a welp from the slap, I did just that. Grabbing onto my hips he gave a couple of hard thrusts and he was in all the way. Then it began. He started fucking me slowly at first allowing the pain to subside. I was feeling so many new sensations. The girth of his cock had my asshole pushed to its limits but after a few strokes, I could feel it sliding across my prostate. Every time causing me to moan and whimper. At first, I tried to stop myself from making noise and that got me another hard slap on the ass and admonishment.

"It's ok to make noise baby just not so loud that you make any of my working bitches jealous. C'mon, let me know how good it feels baby."

The sting from my ass being slapped and the growl in his voice as he spoke to me pushed me over the edge. I couldn't stay silent any longer. I was being fucked and the feeling was overwhelming. I found myself pushing back to meet that monster on the downstroke. I could feel my cock and balls dangling between my legs as he rocked my ass with each hard stroke. The sensation of that thick cock running across my prostate started to stir that ache deep inside my balls.

I don't why I spoke out but in between moans I gasped out loud that I was about to cum. I'm so glad I did because I was told to wait until I was given permission. I hate to think what would have happened if I'd just let myself cum. I held it...

Finally, with one final hard push deep inside of me, I was given permission. I could feel his cock flood my bowels with his cum. Over and over splashing my insides. My cock started spasming and it felt as if I had been kicked in the balls. This was my first intense orgasm; I say my first because that was six months ago and I've had many more since that day. Way too many to count.

I collapsed onto the couch and I could hear Mr. Ayers behind me pulling up his pants. I could hear him gathering himself and the finality of the sound of his zipper pulling up. I could feel my asshole gaping. I didn't have to look; I knew that my asshole had been destroyed. I attempted to squeeze my asshole shut before I made an effort to stand up. I planted my feet on the floor, I reached down for my boxer shorts and my pants. I started to straighten up and I could feel his cum vacating my asshole, slowly drooling out.

Pulling up my boxers and my pants I could feel all of his cum smearing my ass cheeks after drooling out of my ass and into my shorts. I was a fucking mess, I couldn't turn around, I couldn't face him.

"C'mon, c'mon, don't be a shy girl. Turn around, come here baby gurl."

As I turned around to the sound of his voice, he sounded gentle. The gruff was gone and suddenly I didn't feel so intimidated. Turning around to face him he took me by the hand and pulled me into him. I instinctively leaned down to meet his face. He slid his hand behind my neck and pulled me into him. That was when I received my first man kiss. His lips were soft, his mustache tickled my upper lip, the faint taste of coffee. A warm sensation came over me as his tongue slipped into my mouth and his hand slipped around my waist and he gently cupped my ass. Squeezing it...

As he pulled back, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. Back at his desk, he wrote on that piece of paper as he spoke...

"This is my address precious, be there around dark. Bring your work clothes for tomorrow because you'll be spending the night. Tell your boss that you spoke to me and that you gave me a good talking to. Tell her that you believe the job is back on track and that they shouldn't have any more worries."

I adjusted my pants, gathering myself, I just nodded. Watching him now, he didn't seem so mean, he seemed almost pleasant. There was a tenderness to his voice, then just like that it was gone. The gruff and the anger was back...my cum on his couch caught his attention.

12