A Marked Deck Ch. 01 - Diamonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you may have cause for celebration," he said with a small smile. "Have you heard anything about the job you applied for?"

"Yes Master. I've been offered it on an enhanced salary and I've accepted. How did you arrange it?" I had no doubt that he had.

"I just had a word with them, after which they saw your merits." There was that smile again. "I have no doubt you will do very well and fully earn the money. Let's drink a toast to you, Queen of Diamonds."

I drank the champagne. I had never really liked the stuff, but tonight it felt good. My Master refilled my glass and then spoke again.

"What do you think has happened to you and how?" he asked.

I knew he was no longer talking about the job. "You have made me your obedient slave, Master. I suppose through hypnosis."

"You are a woman of science. Do you believe hypnosis can do that?"

"No, Master," I answered honestly. I don't think I could have lied to him even if I wished to.

"And you would be right," he replied. "There is much more at work here, but do not ask me to explain. However, you are wrong about one thing; you are not a slave to my will - not yet. You could, if you wanted, walk out of here now a free woman, with no obligation to me. However, this is the last chance. If you stay with me tonight you will know a bliss that will bind you to me forever. The choice is yours, but you must decide now."

In reality it was no choice at all. What had freedom done for me? Two years of near poverty and worry and the chance to pick for myself a deadbeat boyfriend who had dumped me when he got bored. I had known more excitement in the 24 hours since I met this man than in the 23 years that preceded it, and I had a feeling I hadn't even scratched the surface yet. I liked the sound of this 'bliss' he had mentioned.

I carefully put the champagne glass down and then with as much grace as I could muster went down on my knees before him. The split skirt opened to reveal stocking tops and suspenders. "Master, please make me yours. Tell me what to do and I'll obey." God, even saying those words had my pussy melting. My knickers were getting damp again.

"Very well," my Master said. No smile this time. He left me kneeling while he fetched a small box. He opened it and took out a necklace. It was a simple gold chain with a small token on it. He showed it to me and I saw it was four-sided diamond shape, exactly like you would see on a pack of cards. He undid the clasp and then put it round my neck, fastening it again.

"Later I will give you a slave-collar to wear when we are alone together or with the other queens, but this necklace you will wear this at all times as a symbol of my ownership."

"Yes Master."

"Now stand and remove your dress and shoes," he commanded. I did so, slowly and as sexily as I could manage, revealing the lacy light blue bra, panties and suspender belt as well as my black stockings. "Lose the bra and panties, but leave the rest; I like those and they will not be in the way. Then lie on the bed." I did so, expecting him to strip and join me, but he did not. Instead he looked deep into my eyes and said, "Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"Of course Master ... I've had boyfriends, I masturbate ..."

Those deep brown eyes bored into my mind, my soul, like they had in the club. I couldn't have looked away, not that I wanted to. "I don't think you have. Lots of women haven't, because they stop themselves. It scares them to give up that much control. Imagine you are crossing a bridge over a wide river. On the far side is a destination you very much desire to reach, but it's lost in the mists. You get half way over the bridge, your goal is almost in sight, but the fear of what may lurk in the mists frightens you and you turn back. This time you will steel your will and keep going. This time you will cross the bridge."

My Master cast off the dressing gown and underneath he was still wearing boxers, although I was pleased to note a healthy bulge in front. It seemed that I excited him and that felt good. He climbed on the bed and, forbidding me to touch him in return, devoted himself for the next few minutes to pleasuring me, his slave, first. He kissed me deeply and passionately, while his hands ran across my body, one sliding between my legs to caress my pussy.

Then he moved his mouth slowly down my body, kissing my neck, shoulders, moving to my breasts, circling and teasing my nipples, sucking on the teats until they were stiff little buds hard in his mouth. I was shaking like a leaf in a storm, desperately wishing his tongue was on my pussy, yet saying nothing, for I understood I was just a toy for my Master to play with as he saw fit. In my mind, I was on that bridge and already eagerly crossing it.

My Master's mouth left my breasts, travelled on downwards, kissing my belly, the flesh of my groin, my inner thighs just above my stockings. I had spread my legs wide apart, yielding access to wherever he chose to go. Finally, his mouth was on my pussy, his tongue licking the length of the soft lips, probing the entrance to my vagina then running up to circle my clitoris.

I was trembling and breathing hard. In my mind I was half way across the bridge and staring at the misty far bank. I realised my Master was right. Always I had gone so far into pleasure, but then turned back, scared by the loss of control that fully giving in to my feelings would bring. I braced myself to relax and let go - a strange contradiction, but it seemed to work. I could see now there were no monsters on the far bank, just a kaleidoscope of exciting looking colours and shapes.

My Master slid first one, then two fingers into my pussy and began to fuck me with them. My vagina was already soaking with my juices and this felt wonderful, but nothing compared to when his tongue began to gently but persistently lick my clitoris in exactly the way I liked best. Mentally I began to sprint across that damn bridge, racing for the far shore. I was already experiencing little mini-orgasms, of the sort I usually thought of as the end point. I was now certain more awaited me.

But nothing prepared me for the reality when it hit. My body reacted extremely enough, twisting and writhing, hips bucking off the bed as my hands firmly grasped my Master's head to keep it in place, his magical tongue and fingers doing their work. But that was nothing compared to my brain, which simply exploded into a whole firework show of sensations. I can't really describe it, as I was almost out of my mind with pleasure, and in no position to think rationally. All I can say is that I finally understood why they called it a 'climax'.

As I slowly came down from this wonderful high, I lay slumped on the bed, sweating, exhausted, tingling all over, my pussy too sensitive to touch and yet blissfully fulfilled as my Master had promised. As for him, he was sitting up on the bed, grinning down at me, his face wet with my juices. "That, my sweet Rachel, was an orgasm," he said, a little smugly. I didn't mind that; given the way he had made me feel I practically worshipped him at the moment and was happy to forgive anything.

I knew that in time I would want to come back for more of that feeling; I was hooked. But not yet - it would be too much. However, there were two things I did want. The first was to give my Master similar pleasure, even if it were just a shadow of what I had experienced. The second was that I needed to feel his cock inside me; my throbbing pussy craved that. I summoned up the energy to speak.

"Master, that was ... amazing ... beyond anything I have known. Please, I beg you, let me give you pleasure in return. Use me as you want. I'll do anything." I meant it too, although part of me was relieved that the choice he now made was the one most men would have done. He wasn't testing my limits - not yet at least.

My Master kissed me - I could taste the flavour of my pussy juices on his lips - got off the bed, removed his boxers, a fine hard cock springing out, then lay back on the bed, his head propped up to watch what I did. He didn't need to give me any order; I knew what to do. He had trimmed his public hair to a stubble and a pair of large balls hung ready for my touch. His cock was perfect - amply large enough so a girl would know it was there, but not so enormous as to put you in fear of pain. And it was as hard as steel. I longed to get my hands and mouth on it - so I did.

I tried everything I knew to please him. I licked and sucked his balls, I ran my tongue up and down the hard stem of his cock; I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue over the sensitive glans. I even slid my mouth down over his length and tried as best I could to deep throat all of it. I couldn't manage that and made a mental note to work on my technique - as I have said, I would do anything for this man.

My efforts were rewarded. My Master gave several gasps of pleasure and a little pre-cum leaked onto my tongue, which I eagerly swallowed. That beautiful cock throbbed in my mouth. I felt so pleased and excited that he liked what I was doing. At last he put a hand on my head to stop me bobbing my mouth on his cock and said: "Enough for the moment. It is time I made you fully mine."

As he was already on his back I vaguely expected that he would simply ask me to ride him but he had other plans. At my Master's direction I lay on my back on the bed and spread my legs. He climbed over me and without difficulty his hard cock penetrated my wet pussy. Slowly but relentlessly he pushed into me, until I had taken his full length and his balls rested against my flesh. I could feel his hard cock throbbing inside me, filling my vagina. It seemed wonderful to be possessed like this and a richer, deeper feeling than any sex I had previously experienced.

I expected him to start thrusting his hips but instead he stayed still. Then I understood why he had chosen this position. Those deep brown eyes were staring down into mine. Again I had the feeling of being penetrated, probed and my innermost secrets understood and mastered, only this time it was stronger for the actual physical penetration of my body that accompanied it. I knew that I was lost; that this man was my now Master forever. There was no chance of escape and I didn't care because I had no desire to do so. I couldn't remember feeling happier.

He seemed to know when I was fully his. Even as I thought it, my Master began to move his hips, his hard penis thrusting with increasing speed and depth in and out of my hot, wet and oh so willing pussy. I abandoned myself to desire, pushing my hips back at him, revelling in the feeling of being possessed, body, mind and soul.

He pounded into me, now taking his own pleasure and not overly concerned about mine. That didn't matter; I was so aroused by giving myself fully, holding nothing back, that I came again anyway. It wasn't quite the volcanic melting of my earlier orgasm, but it was more than enough. I gave little sobs of pleasure and clung to my Master. He gave a moan of lust and his cock thrust into me almost wildly in a manner that could only end one way. Then he groaned and I knew that my Master was cumming inside me, filling my pussy with his sperm, confirming me as his. I felt oddly proud that I had brought him to this.

We lay in each other's arms, his cock still inside me, slowly wilting until finally he withdrew, a slime of mixed love juices following. The practical part of my mind, always a strong part of my character, kicked in - but now it was working harmoniously with the rest of me. It was no longer resisting my enslavement to Master, but calculating what was needed to make it work well and to be the best slave for him I could be. He had cum inside me and I wasn't on any birth control. I would need an urgent visit to a clinic to get a morning-after pill (and an unwanted lecture about safe-sex). In the longer run obviously Master would always need to fuck me 'bareback' to maximise the pleasure I gave him, so I needed to go on the contraceptive pill. I would arrange that tomorrow as well.

"You can stay the night," Master said. "In the morning you can take a taxi home. I'll give you two tickets again for tomorrow's show, so bring Ellie. You can recount how your financial problem has been resolved for the audience. And don't forget to dress to please me."

"Yes of course, Master. That will be wonderful. I'd love to come to all of your shows in future."

I lay in my Master's arms, my brain calculating what I needed to do next to please him, my body soft and warm in his arms, my soul happier than it had ever been, my worries forgotten. It was, as he had promised, bliss.

*****

Author's note: I wrote at the end of my previous sequence that I had run out of ideas for mind control stories, only to subsequently recall a comment from a reader of the earlier chapters of my story "Friday Night Role Playing Club" saying that she enjoyed stories written from the point of view of the female 'victim' (if that is what they are in this case). I hadn't repeated this format since and I've decided it might be fun to try it.

I envisage this story running for the four chapters representing the four Queens in a pack of cards - and perhaps a fifth chapter if needed. The writing challenge will be to give each of the women a different personality that informs their reactions to what happens to them, so keeping the series from becoming repetitive, and I already have some ideas for that. Chapter 2 will pick up the following day, but be told from Ellie's point of view.