A Marriage Transformed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment Sarah came into the room, the subject changed. The evening was fun, and by midnight I found myself in bed, alone, in the spare room, my imagination running wild.

After an hour of imagination, I eventually went sleep and slept solidly until nine next morning. I woke with an urge to go to the toilet and a huge morning erection. There was no sound around the house so I went to the bathroom and had a shower at the same time. When I left the bathroom I could hear voices in Mike and Sarah's bedroom. I paused, then knocked on their bedroom door, opened it and walked in...

Mike and Sarah were sat side by side in bed, drinking coffee. "Thought I'd come a join you. Can I get a coffee?" Mike pointed to a coffee making machine with some mugs beside. I poured myself a cup. I sat on a stool in front of the dressing table. I smiled at them.

"Slept well?"

Mike and Sarah both nodded, but remained silent. It was a strange atmosphere, as if they were expecting me to do something outrageous, or not, or who knew??? I think they were right! I was about to!

"Look, I've gotta go after breakfast, but Sarah, want one last go with you." I smiled at her, then at Mike, so they understood exactly what I was saying.

After a few moments embarrassed silence, Mike hesitatingly spoke. "I, um, I should um, go and leave you to it..."

Don't know why I was feeling so kinky. "You won't, you will stay there until I've finished with her." I stood up, walked over to the bed and grabbed the duvet, lifting the side, and throwing it over Mike, leaving him with two layers, leaving Sarah uncovered. She was wearing checked pyjamas, with buttons down the front. I reached over, undid the buttons and exposed her top half, while she lay on the bed nervously unmoving. I leant over, kissed her on the lips, then moved my mouth to her tit, sucking on the nipple. As I did it was clear she was already aroused, moaning softly as I nibbled on the nipple. I moved to her other nipple, sucked on that, Sarah moaning louder as I did. This was one changed woman. At the beginning of the weekend she had been coy and nervous. Now here she was being brazen, kinky, allowing me to suck her nipples - and more, while her husband lay in the bed next to her.

I released her nipple, stood, and pulled her pyjama bottoms down, and off her ankles. She was clearly moving to help me do it. I held her ankles, spread them wide, looking at her gorgeous pussy, glistening already with moisture. The smell of "woman" was wonderful and intoxicating. Still holding her legs wide I put my mouth to her pussy and began to lick all over. I nibbled the lips of her pussy. I thrust my tongue as far inside as I could, before concentrating on her clit. Throughout she moaned louder and louder, her pussy dripping with moisture.

I let my tongue swirl around her button, flicking and licking. As I did her moaning became louder, her body writhing in arousal. Suddenly her body was shaking, her hips thrusting up and down, as she moaning deeply in orgasm. It was difficult to keep my tongue on her clit but I did as long as possible, milking every last moment or orgasm from her body.

At last she came down, and as she did I run my tongue around her sopping pussy, drinking in every drop of her wetness that I could. She tasted amazing. At last I took my tongue and mouth away, and looked at Mike. Not sure what his face was saying. I was sure it was not disapproval.

At last Sarah lay on her back panting, as I lay down beside her. As her breathing returned to normal I rolled on her, put the tip of my cock to the lips of her pussy, then thrust deep inside her, made easy by the wetness of her pussy. In one movement I had thrust as far into her as I could.

Sarah gasped as I did, so I paused to let her catch her breath, although I was so hard and turned on I wanted to fuck her hard, brutally, deeply as I could. It was as I lay there waiting for her to be ready that my mind played another trick. Or my imagination did. I reached to the side and grabbed Mike's cock through his pyjamas. Again he didn't stop me so I squeezed, and rubbed and he quickly became hard.

I released his cock for a moment, just giving myself time to put my hand under the waistband, and grabbing his naked cock with my hand. It was about five inches I guess, now that it was rock hard and twitching in my hand.

They say men can't multi-task! I think I begin to! I began to slide my cock in and out of Sarah, at the same time stroking Mike's cock, running my hand up and down. I think the first time he had allowed another man to touch him. We were all excited, and it didn't last long. I was pounding Sarah hard, deep, and her body was responding. I was hand fucking Mike, and the pre-cum was free flowing, to allow my hand to slide more easily. My cock was yearning for release. It seemed to happen all at the same moment. Sarah moaned out loud, her second orgasm overtaking her. Mike grunted, his body thrusting up and down, as his cum pumped all over my hand. Within moments I was filling Sarah with my cum, shooting hard and deep into her pussy.

It took us several moments to come down from our high. We were lying side by side, gasping for breath, gradually relaxing from our high. I suppose I recovered first because I spoke first.

"Gotta get breakfast and go. But I've decided. You two will come and visit us next weekend. I'll give you a proper seeing to, Mike. Think you had better go and shower, get us breakfast."

Mike disappeared to the shower, sensible enough to know that I wanted time with Sarah.

Surprisingly it was Sarah who spoke first. "Do you want to fuck me again. Or my mouth, or, you know, at the back..." Sarah was sounding coy, but a new woman.

I smiled back. "No more today. I've got to go home and tell your sister what has happened. And I need everything I got to make her happy! You will have to wait until next week!"

Sarah seemed sad, but seemed to understand. So I continued. "You're coming to us next week. You know. I've got some friends who would pay good money to fuck a hot milf. Like you. Think we'll do that. You know - give them half an hour each with you, Saturday afternoon. Give you a few minutes in between. Think we'll sell you to half a dozen. You'll get the money."

Sarah's mind was clearly whirring. "What's a Milf?"

"A Mother I'd like to fuck..."

But as I explained, something else had crossed her mind. "But that would make me a prostitute."

I smiled. "You're right. Imagine men thinking you are so hot that you can sell your body and cunt to them. That is so hot! Do you think you would like that?"

There was a pause. Then she whispered. "Yes, I think I would... If they are nice..."

Half an hour later I was driving away from their house. Looking forward to the next weekend...

12