A Married Woman's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers, Sara," he said. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Ian, your future lover, though not too far into the future I hope. My wife will suspect something if I'm back much later than 12."

As pick-up lines go, I thought, that's not a bad one. It certainly made me laugh. We chinked glasses and sipped our margaritas.

"How did you know I lived in Epsom?" I asked.

"Same way I know you like dressing up, being spanked and cheating on your boyfriend," he said. "You told me."

"I did no such thing!" I protested.

"Interesting," he countered. "Most girls would first claim that none of those things were true, and THEN claim they didn't tell me them. You simply deny telling me them. That's interesting, don't you think?"

"I don't follow you, Ian" I said.

"But they're true, aren't they. You have a secret desire to be fucked while wearing a maid's costume. You love the feel of the sting on your bottom from a sharp slap (quite the cutest bottom I have ever seen, by the way - I do hope you will let me fondle it while I kiss you on the mouth) and you are excited by the whole idea of cheating - whether it's an examination or a relationship. Tell me I'm lying about any of that and I'll gladly walk out of here and promise you will never see me again."

I was stunned. I felt as though he had undressed and exposed me in public. I had never told a soul about any of those desires, but he had somehow worked them out. I felt my face flush, and his smile as he sipped his margarita - without moving his eyes from mine - spoke volumes.

"How did you know I was in Epsom? I could have been anywhere in the world."

"Not quite anywhere," he replied. "The chat site tells me the country you're chatting from, and from there it was a simple matter of trawling through the pictures you'd posted. I live in Ewell, just a few miles away. I recognised the clock tower in the photo you posted of yourself with what I assume is your boyfriend - and the one of you with a group of friends in the Starbucks in the high street was a dead giveaway. I knew it was Epsom immediately. There's even a reflection of a passing 471 bus in the shot. You may as well have included a photo of a recent utility bill."

"OK," I said. "So you didn't have to try too hard to trace me. But it still feels weird."

"It feels wonderful from my point of view, Sara." he said. "My offer is earnest. I want to have sex with you. Dressing up, spanking, naughty infidelity-style sex that you're not getting from your boyfriend and I'm sure as hell not getting from my wife. I want to leave you breathless with guilty pleasure. I want us to be fuck buddies and work out all our frustration over shortcomings in life on each other's bodies. I can promise you, Sara, the wildest, rawest, guiltiest, most passionate and unremitting sex of your life. But the offer is on the table for only ten minutes. Take me up now or we both walk away and this conversation never happened. I'm an estate agent. I have the keys to a large house for sale in Hook Lane. We can leave in my car and be there in ten minutes. Here's my driving licence. Here..."

He took my phone from the bar counter and took a picture of his driving licence with it before handing it back to me.

"Now you have my photo ID on your phone," he continued. "You can trace me if you ever need to. But you won't need to. I'm totally trustworthy. But I want to fuck you more than any man ever wanted anything. What do you say?"

The house in Hook Lane was a large mansion with a huge garden. We had to take off our shoes as we walked in because the owners required it to be in perfect condition for any viewings. Ian led me not to the master bedroom but to a smaller bedroom on the third floor - an attic conversion room that was still twice the size of my flat. I had known from the moment I closed the door on my flat an hour or so earlier that it might come to this. He had let me take a picture of him, and attach it and the shot of his driving licence to an e-mail to Saskia, a colleague at work who would know what to do if anything bad happened. My body was converting the nervousness I felt at walking into this darkened house with a complete stranger into heightened desire. I was eager to see where he would lead me both in body and in emotion. I had never felt like this before and I wanted more of it.

We stood side by side and looked through the attic window onto the huge garden. There was a large pond - almost a lake, and a copse of trees at the end of a long lawn. The house had to be worth four or five million. I felt a hand stroke my buttocks and my body tensed. I leaned into Ian, my head on his should and let his hand wander under my skirt and onto my panties. A finger traced the lining and then pushed under the bottom to stroke my wet labia. I moaned softly and Ian turned my face with his free hand and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Our tongues pushed against each other and he held the back of my head tightly as we gave free rein to our passion. My cunt was wet now and he was fingering me with skill. Then his hands were both at my blouse, unbuttoning me and removing my bra. He breathed in the smell of my naked torso, kissing and nibbling briefly at each breast before slipping my skirt off and down my thighs. I slipped off my shoes. I was now wearing only my panties and these I took off for him before once more we embraced and kissed.

My phone buzzed in my bag. I realised I needed to answer. It was Colin. Ian pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck, face, breasts and even my hair while I tried to maintain composure and answer Colin. I would have probably just about been able to hold it together but Ian then pushed me off his lap, sat me on the edge of the bed and as I sat there trembling and trying to hold onto my phone he got onto his knees in front of me and pushed his head between my thighs his mouth moving closer to my wet cunt lips. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. I tapped the hang up button just as Ian's tongue pushed into my soaked cunt. My juices were flowing so freely it was as if I had wet myself, but he simply continued to lick me as I moaned louder and louder and felt my orgasm building as his expert tongue darted back and forth over my clitoris.

When I came I tightened my thighs around his neck. I groaned loudly fell back and thrashed around in utter ecstasy. He kept his tongue inside me the whole time clasping my buttocks and simultaneously slipping both middle fingers into my anus and working me from there. Never have I felt such lack of control. I came and came and came again. It seemed to last hours.

After a few minutes he allowed me to catch my breath. But soon he had me in a tight grip by the hair. He bunched up my long hair in his fist and pulled me up to face him. He kissed me roughly and then gave me a huge love bite on the side of the neck. I groaned with the pain and pleasure of it. He knelt on the edge of the bed and forced my willing mouth down over his cock. I attempted to give him head. But I was gagging with every attempt. He didn't seem to mind. In fact my gagging even seemed to turn him on. He turned me round pulling me by the tightly scrunched up bunch of hair he still had in his hand. It hurt, but somewhere deep within me a primeval version of myself begged for it to continue. He threw me roughly face down on the bed and I lay there on my stomach with my legs parted for him. I was expecting to feel his stiff cock plunging into my cunt, but instead I felt the sting of a sharp smack across my buttocks. Tears welled in my eyes. The smack seemed to hurt more with every passing second. After ten seconds or so I felt I couldn't bear the pain. Then another pistol crack of sound as another smack landed exactly where the first one had gone. The pain was a searing white hot sting, but it faded more quickly this time.

I bit the pillow to stifle my sobs as he repeated the smack five more times. Every one seemed to resonate around the room and my bottom felt lobster red. I had tears in my eyes from the pain and he pulled me up by the hair, twisted me round and hooked my legs up so that my knees bent over his shoulders. With both his hands around his swollen cock he pushed it into my hands. I saw he wanted me to insert him into me. There was no condom. I meekly obeyed him. I pushed his engorged glans in between my labia and sighed as he drove it into me with one swift motion. He pulled out almost all the way and then plunged it back in again. I groaned again with the pleasure mingled with the still stinging pain from my hair and my buttocks - now raised from the bed and exposed to the air as my legs hooked around his shoulders and neck and my cunt gaped open at his cock's mercy. Again, and again, and again, and again he plunged his cock into my now red and swollen pussy. I gasped. It was like being fucked by a machine. He was brutal. I was short of breath and could only internalise my feelings because I had no words or air to express them.

And at last I felt him stiffen every sinew in his body and I knew he was going to cum. I was terrified he might get me pregnant as we weren't using any protection and I was ovulating, but I assumed he would pull out and cum on my tummy or my face.

But no. He had no intention of doing that, and in my passion I had lost all sense of reason.

"I want to cum" he moaned.

"Yes, cum please cum!" I heard my own voice saying. "I want to feel you spurt your cum into me!"

What the fuck was I saying? I didn't want that at all. But the words were said now and there was no taking them back. I felt gush after gush after gush of warm semen splash into my cunt as he continued to thrust and thrust. He emptied his balls into me that night as I lay there gasping like the slutty whore I had so often fantasised at being.

When his cock was empty and had begun to soften he kissed me again. This time we kissed like lovers; gently and lovingly. He stroked my hair and I squeezed his buttocks. At last he rolled off me. We rose and dressed in silence.

He gestured to the four walls of the room. "This place is overpriced." he said. "It won't sell for moths - if at all. And the owners are in Hong Kong. Let's make it our love nest for as long as you want me to keep doing that to you."

"Oh my god," was all I could say.

But I already knew I wanted more. I gave him my number.

"OK, I'm free this time next week. But you'll need to bring that maid's costume you promised."

12