A Married Woman's Mid-Life Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack opened the door and the reassuringly warm smile I'd seen on my webcam was once again there to calm me. As I entered the room he gave me a kiss and asked if I'd like some wine, which I gratefully accepted in the hope it would help to give me the courage I needed. As he poured the perfectly chilled Montrachet into my glass he noticed my hands shaking.

"Are you nervous about this?" he asked.

"Yes," I confessed, "I've never done this sort of thing before and I'm terrified."

"You don't have to be worried on my account Susie. You look incredibly beautiful and sexy and we certainly won't be doing anything you don't want to do. I'm nervous too and I just want you to enjoy yourself but if you'd rather call it off, I understand."

"Why are you nervous?" I asked, a little surprised. For some reason I'd assumed that a man would feel differently about what we were doing but apparently I was wrong.

"I don't want to disappoint you," he confessed. "More than anything else I want to give you pleasure and make this a memorable experience for you.

"Me too," I smiled and we both chuckled at the realisation we were both worried about the same things.

"I'll tell you what, why don't we sit down, enjoy our wine and chat for a few minutes and then if you don't feel comfortable you can always leave." His soft, deep tones were relaxing and reassuring so we sat and talked for a while. It was nothing other than small talk to fill the silence but it did give me time to get my heartrate back to a reasonable level and as I looked into his blue eyes, I knew I wanted to go through with this. I drained my glass for a last bit of Dutch courage before taking the plunge and leaned in to kiss him. His lips were soft and warm and he kissed me back more tenderly than I'd expected. As we parted he took my glass and set it down on the table. "You're sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied, "I don't want my sheltered life anymore. I want to experience all of the sexual pleasure I've only read about before or seen in movies and I want to try all of the things I've never done before and I want to do them with you. Show me what I've been missing Jack."

No further words were needed and this time his kiss was certainly more passionate. He held me tightly in his arms and I opened my mouth slightly in response to his probing tongue. I was already wet for him but I was in no immediate rush. We had all night and I wanted to savour every moment of this experience. His left arm was around my shoulders while his right hand rested on my hip and he started to move it down my thigh and then up again, onto my waist. He was gentle yet firm and after a few such movements his hand went higher and cupped my left breast. It felt so good to feel him massaging it and I let out a soft moan to indicate my approval. In no time at all my nipples were hard and I started to wish there was no clothing to impede his access. He must have been thinking the same thing as at that moment he moved his hand to the back of my dress and slowly unzipped me before skilfully flicking my bra open.

"Would you like to move to the bed now Susie, where we'll be more comfortable?" he enquired but it felt more like an instruction than a request. It was an instruction I was happy to accept. He helped me to my feet and as he looked deep into my eyes, he pushed my dress from my shoulders and it fell to the floor. Next to be discarded was my already opened bra and I stood before him, showing him my breasts that I so longed for him to touch again. He took one in each hand and squeezed them before tweaking the nipples between his fingers.

"You have the most beautiful tits I've ever seen Susie, they're incredible," and with that he bent down to kiss one of my nipples. I was going crazy for him to suck them but by simply kissing my nipple and flicking it with his tongue, he increased my sexual desire tenfold. As we stood in the room I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it from his shoulders, kissing him as I went. His chest was broad and firm and hairy, just as I liked it. The webcam hadn't lied as he had a well-toned body but I now wanted so much more and decided to be a little more proactive in starting to check things off my sexual bucket list.

He had a noticeable and large bulge in the front of his trousers and I didn't want to be separated from my prize any longer. I quickly unbuckled his belt, undid his trousers and pushed them to the floor. I kissed and licked my way down his torso until I was kneeling in front of him and the outline of his cock was just inches from my face. Slowly I started to pull down his briefs, wanting to make my first sight of his cock special. Inch after delicious inch came into view until eventually it sprang out in front of him.

It was a magnificent sight that was making my aching pussy soaked with desire for him. He had to be at least 8 inches long and impressively thick with strong veins standing out along the length of his shaft. The head was swollen and red with a thick ridge at the back that I was sure would feel wonderful as it scraped along the walls of my pussy but for now I had a slightly different objective. I took it in my hand but my small hand could barely reach around such a thick cock. It felt heavy, hard, hot and throbbing and I slowly started to move my hand along its length. I couldn't take my eyes off it and for the first time in my life I had an overwhelming desire to have a cock in my mouth.

I kissed the tip and then licked the head, swirling my tongue around the ridge at the back. He groaned in undoubted pleasure and moved slightly further forward to try to increase the contact. I had no wish to resist him so I simply relaxed my mouth and allowed him to push the head all the way inside. For a woman inexperienced in sucking cock it was a challenge and I knew there was no way I'd take all of him but I would do my best to give him a blow job to remember. I opened my mouth as much as I could and moved my head forward to take as much of his thick shaft into my mouth as I could and sucked on him for all I was worth, bobbing my head back and forwards as much as I could. He took the hint and I felt his hands on the back of my head as he started to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth. It was an incredible experience and made me realise that sucking my husband was not the same as sucking on a man-size cock. I felt utterly dominated by this man and his manhood and that was fine by me. My first wish was happening and I was sucking a big, hard cock and loving it. Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth and for a moment I thought I'd done something wrong.

"I'm sorry babes but your mouth feels fantastic so if I continue any longer I'm going to cum" he explained.

"It's OK Jack," I reassured him, "I've never had a man cum in my mouth before but I want to change that now. Let me suck you some more and fuck my mouth until you cum for me. I'd like that, I promise you."

I had no way of knowing for sure that I would actually like tasting his cum but I was damn sure I wanted to try and without waiting for him to reply I took as much of his cock as I could and did my best to make him cum for me. He didn't need to be asked twice as he took hold of my hair and started to thrust in and out of my very willing mouth. I felt him push forward hard and his cock pulsated as the first jet of his cum shot to the back of my mouth, closely followed by at least three more.

I hadn't actually thought about whether I would swallow or spit before this moment but as it turned out, the decision was largely made for me. His final thrust had forced more of his cock into my mouth and he came so hard that his first jet of cum went straight to the back of my throat and I had to swallow to stopping choking. As more cum entered my mouth I simply swallowed as best I could, though there was so much and he was so big that I couldn't keep all of it inside and some dribbled down my chin. I can't say it was as nice as the wine but it was a lot better than I expected and it was so incredibly hot having a man fuck my face and cum in my mouth that I had a small orgasm as I was swallowing his load. Regretfully I let his softening tool slip from my mouth and I smiled to myself at the thought of another aim fulfilled.

Jack helped me up and gently guided me to the bed where he lay me down. Leaning over me he started to kiss his way down my body and as he went, my thong went with him and I was totally exposed to his admiring gaze.

"You have an incredible body Susie and your pussy looks so inviting, I know you'll have me hard again soon."

"I hope so," I replied, "I haven't finished with that lovely cock of yours yet."

With my thong removed he started to kiss and lick his way up my legs, moving to my inner thighs as he past my knees. It was so sensual that I was tingling all over with anticipation and started to squirm on the bed. As he moved relentlessly closer to my pussy, I willingly started to open my legs for him to make sure he had complete access to me. The further he moved up my thighs, the more my legs parted until I could feel his breath on my outer lips. Up to this point I'd only really thought about things I wanted to do to him yet with his hot breath on my most intimate parts, it suddenly dawned on me that I'd only had a man give me oral sex twice before in my life and it had been largely forgettable on both occasions. Something told me that if Jack was going to do this, he would be a lot better and I found myself silently praying that it was his intention to eat my pussy before fucking me.

He must have read my mind because at that point his strong hands forced my legs up and apart, completely exposing my pussy to his attentions. I expected him to just start licking me but instead he kissed my pussy lips and ever so lightly let his tongue work its way along my slit. I gasped for breath as waves of pleasure spread from between my legs. I wanted him to continue so very much and thank God he did. With each stroke of his tongue he let it probe deeper inside me and I could feel my muscles trying desperately to clench on to something but of course, there was no cock there yet to satisfy my needs.

His fingers opened me up and he pushed his hot tongue as far up inside me as he could and started to lap up the copious juices that were now flowing quite freely from my highly aroused body. He was flicking his tongue over my swollen clitoris and sucking it into his mouth, moving it between his teeth and driving me crazy with desire. I held the back of his head firmly in my hands and pulled him as hard as I could into my crotch to maintain this exquisite contact.

It was all too much for me and I came harder than I ever thought possible, my body trembling all over. Even before tonight, when I'd only dreamed of what an orgasm could be like, I never envisaged anything like this. The intense pleasure washed over me like a tsunami again and again, making my head spin. I was screaming out "Oh God, Oh God, yessssssss!" and for the first time in my life, I really squirted. At first I thought I was peeing myself but no, it was the most intense orgasm imaginable and Jack was eagerly lapping up everything I was giving him, just as I had gratefully drunk his cum.

"That was so intense!" I gasped, "I've never cum like that before in my life."

"You're not done yet" he whispered as he slowly crawled up the bed, kissing me all the way.

Glancing down between our bodies I could see that he was fully erect again and I don't think I've ever needed a man's cock more in my life than I did at that moment. My pussy was soaked and there was an ache deep inside me that I knew only Jack's big cock could alleviate.

"Fuck me Jack, please," I begged, desperate to feel him penetrating me. "I need that big cock of yours inside me, giving me the fucking I've needed all my life."

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked, teasing me.

"Just put it in" I pleaded.

Kneeling between my thighs he started to rub the head of his cock along my opening, wetting the large, swollen head with my juices. He seemed to rub it more firmly across my clitoris and every time he did, mini orgasms reverberated through my groin. Finally he positioned the tip at the entrance to my desperate pussy but only moved forward enough to make me feel the pressure of it against me. If it had been my husband, it would have slipped straight inside I was so wet but Jack was a lot bigger than him. I tried moving towards him to get him to enter me but each time I did, he adjusted his position just enough to maintain the pressure while not actually penetrating me.

"Oh don't tease me anymore Jack, you know how much I've wanted to experience a big cock inside me and I need you in me now. Please, don't let me wait any longer."

"Is mine the big cock you always wanted Susie?"

"Yessss!" I gasped, "It's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen and I can't wait any more."

"Tell me what you want Susie" he demanded.

"I want your beautiful big cock filling my pussy Jack, I need you to fuck me long and hard and make me cum for you. I want you to make me your slut and fill me with your hot cum," I yelled. I'd never talked in such a vulgar fashion before but then I'd never needed a man to fuck me so much before either.

"Tell me when I'm as deep as your husband," was all he said as he finally started to move into me. He pushed forward and I could feel my pussy resist and then start to stretch to accommodate his impressive girth. This alone was a new experience for me and for the first time in my life I understood why women liked a bigger cock. As the head popped inside it felt like I was already stretched to my limit but it was such a satisfying feeling that I also needed more of him. After a second's pause he continued to move forward and I could feel every thick vein of his cock as it entered me. It was a very tight fit for a woman who had spent most of her life with nothing but a tiny penis inside her so he tended to move forward an inch or so at a time before withdrawing a little way and then advancing again. It was difficult to say for certain when he reached the depth my husband managed because I was stretched so much more to accommodate his size and felt completely full of cock but I made my best guess.

"That's it, that's as deep as my husband can go but you're so much thicker than him, it feels like you're splitting me in two," I cried.

"Do you want me to stop here?" he asked, knowing full well neither of us wanted to stop.

"God no," I protested, "I want it all. I want every last centimetre inside me and I want you to fuck me hard with everything you've got. The next bit is all yours Jack, it's the part of my pussy that's never been touched by a man's cock before and I want you to take it and make it yours."

With that he kissed me and while he looked into my eyes, he slowly but surely pushed the rest of his magnificent cock inside me until he was buried to the hilt and I could feel his heavy balls resting on my bum. As I felt him taking my virgin territory a major orgasm washed over me and I could feel my slick juices covering his thick cock and lubricating his way so he could continue sliding it into me. I'd never even dreamed of having such a big and hard cock fully inside me before and I felt completely stuffed. It was an incredible feeling and I realised I'd spent my life missing something fundamental in my sex life. Any woman who has experienced it will tell you that there's nothing like feeling completely filled by a man and having your pussy properly stretched to accommodate him.

He paused for a moment, making sure that I was ready for more before slowly withdrawing. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing along my pussy walls as he pulled out of me and it was sublime until only the head was still inside me. It had felt incredible when he was pulling out of me but in the absence of all that flesh I felt so empty and I longed for him to return to where he belonged. With a long, firm stroke, he drove his meat all the way back inside me and that was absolute heaven. He generated a heat in my very core that radiated throughout my body and I was desperate for him to just keep going. He did.

With long, steady strokes of his incredible cock he started to fuck me in a way I never knew existed. I clenched his rod tightly as he withdrew, unwilling to let his precious cock go and then relaxed my muscles to welcome him back into my body. His slow start built to a steady pace and I was revelling in the feelings his incredible cock was giving me. Rachel was right, there's nothing quite like having a big cock fucking you and stretching your pussy to its limit. I could feel him reaching the back of my passage and pushing against my cervix and while I knew I didn't need a cock any bigger, I also knew that Rob's 5 inches would never be enough for me again.

When he pulled out of me it felt like his cock was turning me inside out and when he drove back into me, I thought the pleasure was so intense that I wouldn't be able to breathe. I was gasping for air as he drove me repeatedly into the mattress but I didn't want this to ever stop. I clung to him like my life depended on it and I opened my legs as wide as I could to make sure he could take me completely and give me every last millimetre of his manhood. Orgasm after orgasm consumed me and I loved the fact that he could feel my own cum washing over his pounding cock as he continued to fuck me through each successive climax.

Having already shot a huge load into my mouth, he had some impressive staying power and was able to fuck me like this for a while before rolling us over so that I was on top. Rob only ever had sex with me in the missionary position but this wasn't going to hold me back. I got off him, sad that he was no longer inside me but comforted by the knowledge that I would soon have him in me again. His huge cock looked absolutely rampant and incredibly sexy as it glistened with my juices covering it. I leaned down and took as much of him into my mouth as I could, sucking him hard and thrilled at the thought of tasting myself on him.

I then straddled his body, held his cock in my hand and slowly and satisfyingly lowered myself onto him. I was impaled on his erection and I loved it, grinding myself into his hips so I could feel his cock all the way into my belly. Needing the friction he could produce again I started to raise and lower myself on him while he sucked greedily on my large breasts. At first he was happy to just lie there and take a rest from his exertions but soon he was driving his hips up to meet mine and I found that the harder he slammed into me, the more I liked it. Not being used to this, I started to tire and when he pulled out of me, I thought he'd cum and I'd missed it.

"Have you cum?" I asked, a little disappointed that I hadn't noticed.

"No, not yet, but I am getting closer I'm afraid" he replied apologetically.

"There's no need to apologise, you've already fucked me better than I've ever even dreamed about but I would like to feel you cumming inside of me."

"I've already cum in your mouth" he joked.

"Yes, but now I need you to fill my pussy with your cum and make me yours."

You're really bringing your inner slut out tonight aren't you Susie," he said, a little surprised.

"Yes," I responded, "and she's been buried for far too long. I need that big cock of yours fucking me like an animal until I'm begging for your cum and you shoot your sperm deep inside me."

"Turn around and get on all fours," he demanded, "I want to finish off with my cock good and deep inside you."

I confess that in my innocence I thought he was going to try fucking my virgin bum and I was more than a little nervous. It may seem hard to believe but I'd never been fucked from behind at all because it always seemed so impersonal to me. Somehow now, it felt right. I pulled a pillow towards me and rested my head on it while my rear was up in the air, waiting for his assault. I felt him repositioning himself on the bed and then his strong hands took hold of my hips and I felt the head of his cock touching my opening.