A Massage to Lift Your Spirits

Story Info
You had a bad day, so I'll cheer you up with a nice massage.
3.7k words
4.69
9.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I stepped into our apartment and closed the door behind me, I could feel that something wasn't right. At this point in the afternoon, you're usually either watching TV in our bedroom or, depending on your mood, you'll come greet me at the door.

Quickly, I slip out of my sneakers right at the door and put my backpack down on the floor beside them. The apartment lies perfectly still, as if nobody's home.

The door of our bedroom is ajar as I walk towards it. Slowly, I push it open and peek inside. The curtains are shut, and the lights are off, giving the room a gloomy atmosphere.

I enter the room and close the door behind me, before taking a step towards our bed. You're lying in it, wearing an oversized T-shirt and baggy sweatpants. Your hair looks unkempt, and your face is buried deep in your pillow. You don't acknowledge my presence, but a slight movement of yours hints that you've taken notice of me.

"Honey?" I ask in a whispering tone.

A quiet, sad sigh, is the only answer I receive from you, lying there in the twilight of our bedroom.

Carefully, I approach our bed, take off my hoodie and throw it on the floor besides it before lying down behind you in shirt and jeans. I briefly pause to give you time to react before wrapping my arms around your upper body. Staying silent, you snuggle up against my forearms, as I drag myself closer to you.

To greet you properly, I nuzzle the back of your head with the tip of my nose, gently breathing down your neck, until its little hairs stand up.

You mewl disapprovingly and turn yourself around, giving me a sad look before pushing your forehead against my torso.

"Oh no, did you have a bad day?" I ask concerned.

You nod and bury your face in my chest while I pet your head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask gently.

But you shake your head energetically.

"My poor girl," I whisper compassionately and breath a kiss on your forehead.

It's gut-wrenching to see you like this, but I know that you don't like it if I get too nosey. You'll talk about what bothers you when you're ready. Nevertheless, I wonder if there's something I can do to cheer you up.

"Can I do something nice for you? Maybe a massage?" I ask as you lift your head up briefly to look at me.

You shrug your shoulders apathetically, but I manage to glimpse the hint of a smile flashing over your pretty lips before you lower your head again. I thought as much.

"I think you've earned yourself a little relaxation," I whisper with a smile and sit up on my knees.

You do not seem to be very motivated yet, as pull you up by the hands until you sit in front of me with crossed legs. I scoot closer until we sit front to back and straighten your stooped back. You let out a displeased grumble, to which I answer with an encouraging kiss on your cheek.

With great care, I let my fingers run over your neck, down to your shoulders. Holding them tight, I place a kiss on the back of your head to sooth you. Gingerly, I begin to massage you, focussing on your shoulder blades and the area around your clavicle at first.

You do feel quite tense indeed. Carefully, using two fingers per hand, I start to apply a tiny bit more pressure on your lower neck. You utter a contended hum as I begin working on your shoulder joints.

However, it seems a little impersonal to massage you without touching your skin directly, don't you think? I turn your upper body around a smidge, just far enough for me to kiss your forehead before lowering my lips down to your ear.

"This would feel much better if you weren't wearing a shirt. Mind if I free you of it?" I ask teasingly while playing with a lock of your hair.

You seem to ponder my barely disguised advances, looking undecided for just a moment, before you nod, presenting me a complaisant smile.

Without losing another word, I skitter in front of you, take off your shirt and throw it on the other half of the bed. After briefly marvelling at your beauty, I kiss your naked chest right between your boobs and give you a hug.

Considering your previously displayed lack of enthusiasm, it surprises me how tightly you hug me back, pressing your naked upper body against mine strenuously. I attempt to comfort you by softly brushing over your exposed back with my fingertips. It appears to work, as you lighten your grasp somewhat.

I have to struggle a bit to free myself from your clutch but manage to break free eventually. You seem disappointed as I bow down and give your tummy a sneaky smooch before standing up.

"I'll be right back," I reassure you and throw a kiss your way.

Quickly, I get what I need from the bathroom: a soft beach towel and a bottle of massage oil. As I return to the bedroom, you, sitting on the edge of the bed, follow my movements curiously.

I unfold the towel and place it on the mattress to avoid stains and put the bottle down next to it. With a sweeping gesture I make you scoot over onto the towel, where you sit down looking at me expectantly.

"Lie down on your tummy for me," I order smiling softly. Eager to get pampered, you follow without hesitation.

After crawling over the mattress towards you, I mount myself comfortably on top of your pretty butt with open legs, shifting most of my weight on my knees resting on the mattress as I take the bottle and screw it open. The faint aroma of jasmine starts to spread throughout the room, and I take a deep whiff before turning my attention to you.

Slowly, I let one hand wander over your unclothed back before I turn the open bottle upside down. Following a light squeeze, a thin trickle of fragrant oil begins to drip on your bare back. I swivel the bottle over your upper body, following your spine from below your neck down to your pelvis, until your entire back has been drizzled. You shudder with anticipation as I close the bottle and put it aside.

I rub my hands together, warming them up nicely for you, before gently placing them on your shoulders. You shiver barely noticeably as I begin to massage the oil into your soft, velvety skin. A satisfied smirk steals itself on my lips as I hear your relaxed sigh.

Leaning down over your body, I breathe a shy kiss on your lower neck. You wriggle as my hair tickles your sensitive skin.

"I'll take good care of you, my love," I promise with a quiet whisper before straightening up and continuing to work on your tense muscles.

By now, you've been softened up a bit, so I apply a little more pressure, carefully digging my hands into your back to squeeze the sadness out of you. You answer with a hushed moan, and my hands slowly make their way down your back to your hips, softly caressing them.

After a while, I dismount off you and give you a flirtatious pat on the butt. You answer by shaking it seductively. You're such a temptress.

"Turn on your back for me," I instruct you.

You roll over immediately, lasciviously stretching yourself while doing so. Your mood seems to have improved quite a bit already.

Resting on your elbows, you prop up your torso and spread your legs open before throwing a seductive look my way. Enthralled by this sight, I make my way to you and sit down between your legs.

Unable to resist your siren's call, I lean down to you and rest my face so close to yours that our noses touch. You wrap your arms around my shoulders as I grab your head before kissing you passionately.

Our lips collide as each of our tongues tries to force its way into the other's mouth, but I gain the upper hand quickly and push you down into the mattress. Driven by a lustful urge, I continue to kiss you greedily, not letting go of your lips before you're starting to pant.

"Good girl," I whisper affectionately and stroke your cheek while you look at me with devotion, still gasping for breath a little.

With deft hands, I take the bottle again and gaze deeply into your eyes as I let the oil drip slowly on your boobs, joyfully watching you bite your lower lip before placing both my hands on your tummy.

Painfully slow, my hands glide over your body towards your pretty boobs. The oil is shining on them as I run around their contours with my fingers before grabbing them whole.

As I'm tenderly kneading your breasts, you gift me an affectionate smile, but a hungry spark in your eyes betrays your growing arousal. You throw your head back in delight and I soar down to kiss your exposed throat, catching you by surprise and enticing a lustful moan out of you.

Smiling, I begin to circle your nipples with my fingers, but refrain from touching them directly for now. You seem to be fond of it, as they're growing hard already.

"May I?" I ask after lowering my head over your right boob.

You nod and playfully snap at my thumb as I let it glide over your lower lip, but I manage to escape your bite and boop it on your nose.

I wrap my lips around your nipple and start to suck on it. It's all hard and perky as I let go again and lead my tongue over your areola, paying no mind to the slightly bitter taste of the massage oil still shimmering on your breasts. You put a hand on my head and play with my hair as I briefly lift my head to switch to your other boob.

While trapping your left nipple between my lips and softly pulling at it, I resume massaging your right one between my fingers. As soon as they're both nice and hard, I let go of them and slither down your body towards your waist.

With both hands, I pull down your sweatpants a tiny bit, stopping as soon as your pubic mound is laid bare. After breathing a few kisses on it, I squeeze a tiny droplet of oil on it and watch it trickle downwards with delight.

Using two fingers, I massage the oil into your shaved mound. With both index fingers, I run around it, getting dangerously close to your clitoral hood without touching it. Judging by the pretty smile on your face, my incessant teasing managed to lift your spirits.

In an attempt to trick me into touching your most sensible parts, you scoot upwards a bit, an ostensibly innocent smile playing around your lips. I withdraw my hands quickly, foiling your plan. But you're not so easily discouraged.

You take my hands and place them on your hips, where they rest on the waistband of your sweatpants. You're so very eager to get fully naked and, seeing how much your mood has improved already, I give in for now. Agonizingly slow, I pull your pants down to your knees while kissing your thighs with relish.

Not satisfied, you wriggle out of them and broadly smile as I take them off your ankles and throw them to the far side of the bedroom, before sitting up.

"You won't be needing them anymore today," I say under my breath, riling you up further.

I barely had the time to finish my sentence before you're already all over me, attempting to crawl on my lap while greedily kissing me. But I seize your wrists and pull your hands away from me.

"Be patient, my love. I'm not done with you yet," I attempt to sooth your burning passion.

You groan, visibly frustrated, but I insist that we take our time.

Instead, I get up again, walk around the bed and grab the hairbrush lying on your nightstand. With open legs, I sit down on the bed again and pat the mattress with it, beckoning you to me. Eagerly, you crawl over and sit down between my legs. I drag you close as I start brushing your hair. I want you to feel as beautiful as you are to me.

With a sigh of comfort, you lean yourself back and knead my thighs with your hands, while I brush your gorgeous hair. Feeling protected and cared for, you start purring blissfully. Now, it's me who fails to contain my excitement.

I throw away the hairbrush and wrap my arms around your hips before I carefully grab your neck and turn your head around to kiss you. Teasing and tickling, my hands wander all over your body, leaving out only your crotch. I want to save the best for last.

My hands slide upwards until they come to rest on your boobs. I alternate between kneading them slowly and massaging your nipples, softly tugging at them repeatedly until you moan. Devoted, you lean back and nestle your head against my chest.

As I let go of your boobs again, you lift your head, scoot forward, arch your back and bend your neck until you look back at me upside-down, a playful smile around your lips. Such a beautiful sight. You deserve to be spoiled properly.

Determined, I rise, take your hands and pull you up to your feet. Holding on to your hand, I lead you past our bed and release you near the wall.

Butt naked, you stand in front of me, shuffling your feet on the rug in an adorable, yet nervous way. I give you a reassuring hug and gingerly sway you around in my arms before letting go and stepping back to take a good look at you.

"You look absolutely magnificent," I voice my admiration.

You visibly blush and lower your eyes while brushing a strand of hair out of your face. I love how my adoration makes you squirm.

Fully committed, I turn around to grab the bottle again and shake it teasingly in front of you, provoking an impish smile out of you as I open it and drizzle a puddle of oil into my cupped hand.

You wrap your hands around my lower torso while I oil up your entire body, being extra thorough with your boobs and butt. The latter are still a bit oily, but a second coat won't hurt them. Gently, my hands glide up and down your entire body until you're covered in a thin layer of oil.

I don't stop before you're all shiny. Visibly shivering from excitement, you stand in front of me with glowing cheeks and sparkling eyes like a naked, oily goddess.

"You may be all slippery now, but that doesn't mean you can get away from me," I tease you while tightly clasping your hips and nibbling on your neck, making you squirm and giggle, playfully trying to evade my grasp.

It's nice to see you in good humour again, but I think I know how to cheer you up even more. I squeeze a droplet of oil on my fingertips and close the bottle for good.

You give me an expectant look as I approach you again. Softly, I spread your legs apart, making you stumble a bit in an adorable way before you widen your stance.

I grab you by the waist and drag you close while massaging the oil into your swelling lips by slowly rubbing two fingers against them. I press my lips against yours and move my fingers up and down your vulva until you softly moan into my mouth.

With one hand, I seize your wrists, lift your arms over your head and fix them against the wall. Having you at my mercy, I use the fingers on your pussy to spread your lips apart. You gasp lightly as I rub your exposed clit, but you're still a too quiet for my taste.

Squinting my eyes while looking into yours, I tighten my grip around your wrists before carefully sliding a finger into you. You answer with a cute little moan, enticing me to silence you with a kiss.

After our mouths part again, I let my tongue play around your mouth and gently bite your lower lips. You close your eyes in delight and let your guard down. Using the opportunity, I trap the tip of your tongue between my lips, holding on to it while my finger continues to penetrate you rhythmically.

Without warning, I stop, draw back my hand and hold my finger in front of your face. It's no longer massage oil that's glistening on them.

"You're already so very wet! Just because of a little massage? You're such a naughty girl!" I scold you playfully and let go of your wrists.

The indignant groan you answer with makes me chuckle soundlessly. You poor thing, I know precisely how much I've been teasing you, and it's high time to reward you for your patience.

With a light nudge, I push you towards the bedroom wall. Standing with your back against the wall, you try to lower your head, but I grab your chin and tenderly force it up again. With a loving smile, I breathe a kiss on your lips, before grabbing your butt and giving it a light spank. You emit a surprised squeak and my grin grows wider.

Holding you by the shoulders, I carefully pin your back against the wall. Looking deeply in your eyes, I lick over your mouth and press my lips on yours. I'll make you moan so loud that the neighbours will hear it.

"You know, the oil's nontoxic. Do you know what that means?" I ask innocently.

You look askance at me and shake your head.

"It means I get to lick off the excess," I tenderly whisper brushing over your ear with my lips, observing how you get goosebumps with relish.

"And I know just where to start," I announce my intention with a salacious smile before going down on my knees, gently spreading your legs open.

Closing my eyes, I put my lips on your soft, oiled up pussy, kissing it repeatedly while gently pinning your lower body against the wall by the hips. You groan softly and lay your hands on my head as I start caressing your pussy by rubbing my lips up and down your sensitive lips.

Your pretty clit shyly peeks out at me, and I can't resist the urge to kiss it. You're so very excited, it won't take much for you to come, but I will give my all anyway.

With delight, I stick out my tongue and flick its tip at your clit, making your legs shake slightly with every touch. Having worked myself into a frenzy, I seize your inner labia between my lips and tug at it, moving my head slightly back and forth until you bury your nails in my scalp, making me slow down a bit.

"I want you to come for me, my love," I whisper in between broad licks without looking up, only pausing briefly to savour your taste on my tongue.

You nod ecstatically and push your back against the wall while clawing at it.

Without granting my tongue a break, I take one hand off your hips and lower it to your crotch, while I move the other from your hips to your tummy below your navel and apply just enough pressure to keep you pinned against the wall.

Accompanied by a passionate, slow lick over your clit, I slide a finger into you. You giggle ecstatically as I explore your vagina, gently caressing its anterior wall while burying my face between your legs, eating you out greedily.

As your moans grow louder, your body starts to heave in an ecstatic rhythm. You're getting very close now. You poor thing, I've been teasing you so mercilessly. Circling my tongue around your clit, I pick up the pace to relief you of your agony.

You hold on tight to my head, burying your hands deep in my hair, as a strong jolt goes through your entire body. Your tummy caves in, and you instinctively clench your trembling legs shut, but I carefully pry them open again and put my mouth on your fiery vulva. I can feel your orgasmic convulsions on my lips as you cover your mouth, attempting to mute your unbridled moaning.

After a final lustful wail, your body relaxes. Your wobbly legs almost give way, but I'm here to hold you upright. I get up and, standing in front of you, lower my face down to yours. Exhausted, you lean on me as I gently grab you by the shoulders and pin your naked, glowing body against the wall one last time and give you a slow, tender kiss.

After gazing deeply into your beautiful, wide-open eyes, I let go of you and pick up my hoodie from the floor. I help you slip into it, caressing your naked body while doing so, before playfully pulling its hood over your pretty head.

Carefully, I lift you up and carry you back towards the bed princess-style while you comfortably nestle your head against my shoulder. Slowly, I lay you down on the mattress, brush away the towel and lie down beside you.

"Are you feeling better, my love?" I ask caringly.

You nod enthusiastically and gift me a happy smile.

"Do you want to watch some TV? I'll make you something nice for dinner later," I continue.

12