Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're crying aren't you?" How does she do that?

"I love you Kara. Thank you. Thank you for taking a chance with me, for being there when he died. For all of it. Please don't leave me, lover." Where did that come from?

"What? Why on earth would you say something like that?" I have no clue. "We're a couple, Melissa Eileen. I'm not going anywhere. Do you need me to come spend the night?" I nodded, grateful. And laughed.

"I did it again. I'm not crazy about you driving on a Friday at this time of night."

"I'm on my way. I'll be there soon."

"Bring some clothes." Oh god! I'm inviting her to keep some of her things here! What if she says no?

"Well yeah, I can't wear yours. I was planning on it." Oh good; she missed my meaning. "Or did you mean you want me to bring things and leave them there?" I giggled.

"Are you okay with that?" My heart ... the throbbing in my sex matched the noise in my ears. Please say yes!

"I'll pack a small suitcase or something." I heard the smile in her voice. "I'm very happy, Lissy. See you in a bit."

I had just put the phone down when it rang again. "I forgot; I love you!"

I nodded and said, "I love you too. Please be careful. See you in a little while." I cried. I have no idea why.

When the doorbell rang, I answered it in a short red silk robe. I'd fixed my face, brushed my hair, and walked through an EDP mist of White Diamonds. Seduction? Nah! Not unless she ... okay, my nipples were hard and I was wet. Kara walked in with a somewhat large handbag, looked at me and smiled.

"Do you know what six point nine (6.9) is?" What? Seeing my confusion, she laughed and said, "Something fantastic that's wrecked by a period." It took me a few seconds and then I laughed like a fool. So much for seduction.

I had one of my own. "What do you get when you put ten lawyers and ten lesbians in a room?" Kara shook her head. "Twenty people who don't do dick." More laughter. We kissed tenderly. I took her hand and, turning the lights off as we walked, we headed to the bedroom.

"Do you want to hang up your clothes lover?" That was said as she pressed herself to me and kissed me hungrily. My robe had disappeared somehow. It was on the floor with, um, her handbag. She shook her head as we kissed, which was a neat trick!

"Undress me, baby. I'm going to devour you." Gawd! I did. She did. Goodnight!

Saturday morning was lazy and loving. After her morning bathroom visit, Kara and I lay in bed together, doing absolutely nothing rather splendidly.

"I'm totally jealous you don't get this curse anymore."

"Perhaps that explains your ardor Thursday night." She laughed.

"I have to figure out how to get you back for that balcony thing you did."

"You left me in a state of liquid unconsciousness last night, lover. I think that tab is paid in full." As a point of emphasis, I lifted and kissed each of her nipples, which perked quite nicely at my attention. I looked at my blues and said, "Sunny and Delight seem to like me." She nodded.

"You seemed to enjoy Sally, Jesse AND Raffi last night!" I'm still mortified she calls them that. Ain't love grand?!?!

"No baby, you seemed to enjoy me doing the holy trio last night." She had me there! And had me. And so on!!

"Getting back to last night, you never did exactly expound on Jenna and Andi. Oh, and let me get this out of the way. Rachel is just gorgeous." I smiled; she really is! I'd say 'chip off the old block' but I'm not blonde. A kiss was in order.

"Thank you pet. Okay, let's ..."

Hot blue eyes found mine as she lifted herself off the bed. "That's the second time you've called me that!!" I heard the heat in her voice. "What's that about?" Uh, I have no idea. I think my online reading is catching up to me.

"I love you!" That's so lame Lissy. Blue eyes scorched me. Geezuz, it was a joke, a nothing. "I have no idea, lover."

"Have you been reading again?" I swear ... I can't tell her anything. She has a mind like a steel trap!

"A little." Fingers gripped a nipple and twisted it. I yelped. "Yes! Please stop thattttt!" She didn't.

Blue eyes ripped me to shreds as your lips and tongue devoured me whole. I moaned audibly.

"What do you want Lissy?" Panic gripped me. I have no idea what she's asking. A nipple was flicked. "Answer me!"

"I've read stories about women who like ... need to ... do, um ..." I felt the weight of the silence. My back ached, my head hurt from the tension in my body. "I'm not sure what it means to say this, Kara, but I ... would like ... or, um, need, to be your ... um ... whatever ... pet? Ending it speciously with a question. My heart throbbed in my chest and sex.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, baby?" I have no idea.

"I was scared. I think. I wasn't sure what it meant, if I could, let alone if it would ... god help me ... drive you away." Incredibly, to me, your eyes softened.

"There is no wedge between us, Lissy. Not my age, not yours, not your kids, and certainly not that you were married when we met." My eyes flooded at 'kids.' Blues moved from one eye to another. Lips pressed softly to mine. "This isn't anything drastic, baby. It's about 'if' you want to be told what to do when we make love." Oh! A shrug and, "You read, I read, we all read." I laughed. You were teasing me about an old saying from my childhood. "I won't, can't, and couldn't hurt you." Blue eyes like scalpels. "Unlike him." I slumped, ashamed. Cold, hard, you burned into me. "Stop it."

"Whatever you want, lover."

You bounded off the bed, pacing back and forth, seeming, I thought, furious. I was confused. "Did I say something wrong Kara? I'm so ..."

Screeching, you said, "STOP IT!" I shrank into myself. You saw me and said, "I'm so sorry." A hand reached for me; I shrank from it. And you cried.

Confusion reigned. The morning started out so fabulously and it felt like one word threw everything in the crapper. We were completely disjointed, at opposite ends of the emotional spectrum ... or maybe not! When I climbed out of bed and took you in my arms; yours held me tightly, fiercely. I rubbed gentle circles on your back, your head on my shoulder. The crying didn't go on very long. I kissed your hair as we stood silently, awkwardly, it felt to me.

"I'm scared, lover. I have this sense sometimes that everything is about to crash around my ears." You pulled back and looked at me. "I know; I might be completely full of shit." A thin smile creased your gorgeous face. "Okay, so we both know I am. But why does ... why do I feel that way, especially now?"

"It's possible all that's gone on in the last ten days or so has ... shaken you more than you'd allowed yourself to think." That feels more than possible. Your brow scrunched in thought. "Is this 'pet' thing something new? I know you read; what excites you about me taking charge of us in the bedroom?"

A bolt of lightning flashed in my head; it terrified me. "You're pale as this bed sheet, baby. What's wrong? She saw it too. "Here, sit down." Your hand on my arm, I sat ... and buried my head in my hands. "What is it Lissy?"

"I hated that he hit me; hated him. When I finally put a stop to that, the abuse became emotional."

Nodding as I spoke, you said, "I know sweetheart, I know. We talked about all this when we were still new. It's part of why I urged you to go into therapy, so you could get this stuff out of your head. Just say it, okay?"

With a deep breath, I started. "The thought I had was that maybe I missed it, liked it." I felt you stiffen. "That I wanted you to ... maybe do something physical to ... with me." I couldn't look up to meet your eyes. I shrugged. "It scares me; more than a little." The other part ... I had to show you. "There's this." I took your hand and put it between my legs.

"Oh my god! You're excited, wet." I nodded. I could feel my nipples harden as you talked. "Lay on your back on the bed." Your voice was cold; it scared me. I scurried to the middle of the bed. You'd gotten up and headed to the drawer where our toys were. Next was my underwear drawer. My heart was pounding in my chest. I felt like if I touched myself I'd explode in a million pieces of orgasmic delight. Breathing was difficult. I know I was flushed.

You turned and headed to the bed ... and stopped. "Look at you!" I couldn't help it; I squirmed on the bed, anxious and in heat. I need you to touch me, take me, make me. But ... do what? "You look like if I touch you, you'll cum." Oh god! "That's it, isn't it?" There was no way I could deny it, so I didn't.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Huh? You crawled on the bed, leaned over me, your eyes cold, voice arctic. "Yes what!!" I have no clue.

"Yes miss." It was the only thing I could think of, mind spinning at twice the speed of confusion ... panic. Want.

"That's it isn't it? You want us to live out the stories. Do you have any idea how you want to play?" Yeah, kinda.

"No, not really Ka ... miss." A smile. "Please kiss me, lover." Before I die ... of embarrassment, of desire. You smiled as you climbed on top of me. The silk covering your sex was a reminder that there would be limits to how we could play. But there would be other ways, other days. Your mouth covered mine, gently. I opened my mouth and begged you to take me ... completely. It was as if you sensed the need from the way I kissed you. You were gentle, maddeningly so. I wanted to cry out, scream at you.

I moaned when you broke the kiss. Moving quickly, you grabbed the nylons and tied me to the headboard. I closed my eyes in surrender. I was so turned on I was leaking; it ran between my legs. I could feel it as it dribbled past my ass. I didn't dare close my legs. I smiled at the thought.

I felt you shift; the shadow covered my eyes. I opened them to find you bending to my mouth again. This kiss was quick, not as soft.

"Do you want a safe word?" Do I?

"No way Kara; I trust you. Absolutely, no questions asked." I saw the tears. This kiss was ... yummy!

"I have no idea what you want and don't want, baby. Can you help me here at all?" I wish I could.

"Not really, no. I don't know if you and any other lover ever played like this." You shook your head. "But I know you won't hit me to hurt me." Another head shake, this one with angry eyes. "Please, can I kiss you?" I tried to let my kiss speak to you; let you know I understood your anger. Your smile let me know you did.

I was surprised and confused when you moved to the headboard and untied my hands.

"You said you trusted me absolutely, no questions asked." I smiled and nodded. You bent for a short kiss. "Turn over."

I did; you bound my wrists behind my back, then rolled me over and helped me out of bed. You shucked the pillow case off and used it to blindfold me. I shivered.

I heard a slight rustling; then we walked, your hand on my left arm.

"Wait, where are we going?" No answer. You had to help me with the stairs. It's Saturday morning. What on earth are you doing? I had no idea where we were, what we were doing. I just knew I was nude, hands bound, and blindfolded.

"I'm looking for something and I didn't want to leave you alone in the bedroom." Fat chance! You wanted to parade me around in front (possibly) of all my neighbors. My nipples and the tingle in my sex were indicators I liked it. Especially the fact I was clearly in no position to resist. We stopped. I heard doors open and close. Kitchen? Family room?

"What are you looking for?" No answer. "It's my house, lover. Tell me and I can help." Nada! A few more steps; we stopped.

"This is interesting. The house is for sale." It was. "It seems a realtor is showing it." I felt your breath on my neck. Oh you bitch! You're wearing my robe, the one I wore last night. I felt your hands on my breasts. "Yay, they'll get to see your hard nipples." Behind the blindfold, I closed my eyes. Oh god no, not there! "And you're rather excited." Your fingers slipped between my labia. "Oh my yes!" The fingers ... oh god! I felt your fingers press against my lips and opened my mouth. "Yummy aren't you?" Horribly embarrassed and absolutely on fire, I shivered. Your breath warm in my ear in a whisper, you said, "I love showing my beautiful pet off to her neighbors. Oh, she's very pretty. Young too; I might have competition!" No way! "I wonder if she's bi like you were." I have no words! I need to cum. "My baby needs to cum doesn't she?" How the hell? Fingers ran lightly up and down my tummy, teasing all the fun pieces parts.

"Please miss, your pet needs to cum." I felt something tickle me. You pushed me backwards. "Ohhh!" My back was on something cold; the counter in the kitchen? Oh god! I heard the buzzing. "Oh god! You didn't!" You did. You pushed fingers into me as you put the vibe on my clit. I screamed, my back arching off the ... whatever. Heat tore through me, pure white hot bliss. Your tongue drank what my body gave you. I tried to lock my legs around you but you were too low. Your fingers were a blur, pushing deep, twisting, fucking me. The goddamn vibe was all bliss, cruel, wonderful, blinding explosions of white. Never so helpless, totally exposed, I screamed with complete abandon. You moved the vibe and bit my pearl, which sent me into ...

A loud buzzing in my ears told me I was ... wherever we were. I blinked. The blindfold was gone, my hands were free. You were holding me. We were in the family room on the couch. I laughed. You'd made it all up about the realtor and the couple. You took me through a fabulous walk of fantasy that ended with me fainting in ecstasy.

Worried blue eyes looked at me. "You're back!" I smiled. Mirth in your eyes, you asked, "Did you like?" I pulled you to me with fingers locked in your hair. The kiss was fierce. You moaned.

"You made the whole thing up about the realtor and the couple looking at the house!" You laughed, your head falling to my chest. I pulled you to Sally. You suckled greedily, making little noises in your throat. When you'd had your fill you moved next door. Jesse loves you too, lover! I moaned softly as you loved me ... and Jesse.

"You're a greedy bitch."

"Your greedy bitch, bitch!" You laughed.

"True enough! Want more?"

"Got more?" Fiery blue eyes looked at me.

"Follow me, beautiful!!" Anywhere, beautiful.

When we got back to the bedroom, you took off the robe and walked to the toy store. Finding what you wanted, you turned and smiled. My heart beat a little faster!

"Oh god!" You walked toward me and handed me the plastic cock and harness.

"I get to fuck you. You can get me ready." Your eyes burned with love and want. What do you see in mine? I slipped the cock into place as I knelt in front of you. Oh my god.

"This is part of it isn't it? Having me put the harness on you so you can fuck me?" I love that smile! You lifted each foot. I lifted the harness and tightened it. Without being asked, I took the plastic cock in my mouth, 'lubing' it for you. My eyes found yours. I watched you tease your nipples. Sunny and Delight stood at attention as you toyed with their towers. Blue eyes let me know they were ready to take me ... hopefully, the way I wanted!!

"How do you want to take me ... miss?" Dark grey eyes smiled.

"Very good, baby!" Kitty tingled deliciously. "I know you love missionary when we make love." True! I wiggled my eyebrows to your amusement. "I'm tempted to do doggy style, but I think I want to watch you when we cum." Gawd!

Having stood as we talked, I took your ... cock and led you to our bed. I scooted to what I thought was the middle and held my arms out to you. You crawled between my legs, teasing me by rubbing the length of you up and down the length of me. Grey eyes glowed as you pressed your lips to mine. I met you hungrily, my tongue not giving an inch as we dueled. Arms free this time, I held you close with one hand. The other pressed your hips to mine urgently.

Message received!! You lifted; my hand guided you to your prize. I moaned as you took me in one, delicious, deep stroke. The pain was gorgeous. I know you know just what I mean!

You took me. I took you, my arms around you, my feet locked around your ass. Having cum once, I was itchy, wanting another. I watched you closely, wanting you to feel ... wanting you to love me, hoping desperately I could help you take your pleasure.

Grunting, moaning, whispering, we loved one another. You lifted, tilting just a smidge. Whether you did it for me or for you didn't matter. We both moaned, our eyes still locked on each other.

"Please!" I whispered. You nod, grey eyes heavy with need. "I love you, Kara." You nod.

"Fuck me!" I did. You liked it. Your hips sped up as the plastic ground to your pearl. Your screeched, wild, crazed, the uncontrolled thrust of the plastic tossed me into a spasm of pleasure I couldn't describe accurately as I write about it now. It's pretty hard to describe what you only vaguely remember feeling. I'm smiling!! Oddly, perhaps, I remember your explosion of pleasure more than mine. Because it was your first? That day anyway. When we love, tribbingly, your hips (or mine!) move wildly, fabulously, deliciously. Oh baby! Our plastic adventure was somewhat similar. Was it that we'd played earlier? Was it that I trust you so completely? Gave myself to you unconditionally?

"Mom, we're home!"

I'm laughing as I write! Imagine how we scurried, whispered and hurried. Think frantic. Think whatever is ... shrug. We tripped our way downstairs, dressed as best as possible to cover our carnal delights. Giggling like teenagers, we greeted two who recently were. We showered kisses and hugs on stunned children. When we finally turned them loose, they looked at each other and grinned. Uh huh. Busted!

Liquid, loose, we stood with an arm around the other's waist. They inspected us with curious eyes. Oh enough already!

"Yes, we were. It was fabulous! Get over it." Rachel blushed; June grinned. Hmm. Co-conspirators wordlessly telling us they had been doing what we had. Good! I looked for a clock. "Holy crap, it's eleven thirty!" You giggled. Okay, whatever; I did too. A Mom asked, "Have you two had lunch?" Rach snickered. Good lord!

I sent them off to get sandwiches and fixings. We scurried back to the bedroom. No, not for that!! Although, the look that passed between us set off yet another round of scandalous giggling. We took turns in the bathroom while the other stripped and re-made the bed and generally straightened up the scene of the 'crime.'

The girls returned. I set out plates, silverware and announced to June, "This is a 'help yourself' house, sweetie. There's soda and whatever in the fridge." Rach had gotten lemonade at the sandwich store. It was silly of me not to have thought to have her get me one too. Kara and I had ice tea. June? She poured herself a glass of milk. How cute!

"What are the two of you doing today?" I know – a totally Mom question.

"I had to come home to change; then we're going shopping. We're meeting friends later for a movie and ... whatever."

"Sorry for barging in on the two of you," June said. I choked on my ice tea. Rach laughed. Kara sat with an arm across her chest and her hand over her mouth. Blushing, June said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." Poor thing!

"No worries dear. It was said innocently. My reaction is on me." Change the subject, Lissy. "Do you graduate next year?"

"My brainiac graduated this year, Mom. She finished in three years and is summa cum laude!" A look of pride, and love, passed from my child to her lover. God help me! They do grow up fast. I couldn't bring myself to type 'baby' there.