A Match Made in Heaven

Story Info
One feels blue, the other has blue balls...
4.5k words
4.55
8.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long, narrow hallway of the hotel feels strangely claustrophobic with its low ceiling and the desaturated colours of the walls. The dim lights don't do anything to help. If I had come here to spent the holidays, I would have been quite disappointed. Fortunately, I'm not here to sightsee.

After a quick look around, I squeeze myself under the arm of the man walking by my side, leaning shamelessly against his tall body and coiling my arm around his waist. His hand has been on my ass since we got into the lift. I stopped trying to understand how such an insignificant gesture can drives me so mad with lust a long time ago. I just enjoy it.

In front of the door, we finally face each other. Our eyes don't even have the time to meet than our bodies are already pressed against each other. My dick is already hard, I can't tell if his is yet. I give him a small peck on the lips, almost hesitant. He responds by a real, passionate kiss: his tongue invades my mouth, his lips are battling mine... I close my eyes and moan slightly to show him my appreciation and my willingness.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll have to crawl back home tomorrow morning." He whispers, our foreheads pressed against each other.

His hands start fondling my ass. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling impatient.

"Not here..." I try to object as he starts kissing my neck.

My lack of conviction must have been obvious because he acts like he didn't hear me. Pushing me against the wall, he starts groping my ass rougher. His kiss turns into a bite. My body itself disregards my words and my right leg coils itself around his waist, pulling his body back against mine.

"That's it, let your inner whore out..." He smiles as his other hand starts stroking my crotch. "Look how hard you are, I can already tell your boxers are wet with pre-cum..."

I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss again, deeply. He grabs my waist and I instinctively jump on him, wrapping both my legs around his waist. Holding my ass with one of his big hand, he opens the door with the other and we finally walk into the room. His ability to support my weight is a testament to his strength. Afraid to tire him up for nothing, I slide off him as soon as we're in.

I run to the wide windows to admire the nighttime view of the city. The river flows right under the hotel. Now the price of the room makes a bit more sense. He takes advantage of my distraction to sneak behind me and starts fondling my chest through my clothes.

Letting my coat slides down on the floor, I turn around to kiss him again. His lips are so soft and his tongue so sweet, it feels like kissing a woman. I can't get enough. He answers to my kiss but doesn't seem as willing as I am to drag out that part of the evening.

His hands undo my pants with an expert speed. They slide down my legs to my ankles. I moan with surprise when he gives my cock a good squeeze through my underwear. I push my hips forward, hoping for more but instead, he makes me bent over. I lean on the bed, arching my back as much as I can to make my ass as round and plump as possible. I shiver as his hands run along the back of my legs, spreading them wider.

"You've been working out? Your ass looks bigger."

"I've done exactly what you showed me, three times a week."

He slides his hands underneath my underwear to grab my ass and start playing with it again. I was wrong earlier. Now, he's being rough. I don't dislike it, on the contrary. I voice my pleasure. Call me crazy if you want but you can tell when someone is moaning while smiling. It just sounds different.

"That makes me want to smash it ever more..."

He grabs my boxers and pull them up tightly between my buttocks in some erotic wedgie. I whine a bit as my junk is being squeezed but don't complain. Using my underwear as a leash, he makes me crawl onto the bed and lie down on it. Letting go of the garment, he grabs my now completely revealed butt-cheeks and give them a good squeeze.

"Yeah, definitely bigger..."

He flips me on my back and crawl over me like a tiger on the prowl. Our eyes meet and we gaze at each other in silence for awhile. My own lust is reflected back at me but within it, I can also see power and security. If I had a womb, I'd beg him to breed me right here, right now...

I lean forward for a kiss but he pulls his head back at the last second with a smirk. I smile back at him and lean forward again but he denies me a second time.

"Fine, don't kiss me then!" I say, pouting. "I don't like kissing men anyway, their lips are gross and..."

He kisses me before I can finish. I wrap my tongue around his with a moan of delight.

"So my lips are gross, uh?"

"Other men's are gross. Yours are silkier than a woman's..." I purr, stretching my arms above my shoulders.

"You always compliment me by comparing me to a woman." He points out, rolling up my shirt to reveal my belly. "I'm starting to think the only reason you're with me is because women can't grow dicks."

He starts kissing and licking my stomach, making it really hard for me to answer.

"Don't be silly..." I stammer in between a moan and a giggle. "I don't like you because you have a dick. I like you because you have a nice, big dick and you know how to use it. A woman couldn't ride me the way you do, only men can turn into such savage beasts... And even if they could, I still have two holes: you could just share me."

He flips me on the side and starts licking my cheek.

"And what if I don't want to share you?"

"You're so selfish" I purr with a big smile, feeling a warm feeling of pride invading my chest. "Didn't your mother teach you to share your toys?"

"I've always been better at giving orders rather than following them."

He stands on his knees, looming over me.

"Maybe I'll ask my wife is she's game to join us one night?" He ponders, rolling off the bed. "It's been a while since I've had two mouths fight over my dick... What do you think? Do you like the idea of lapping my cum directly from my wife's vagina?

"Not your wife..." I say stretching lazily on the bed. "She's too pretty, I'd be too intimidated to do anything!"

I start stroking my dick through my underwear, watching him undress. I both hate and love to see his body. It's like we don't belong to the same species. Tall, broad shoulders, small head with well defined features, long limps, not one hair to hide his chiselled muscles: he's the perfect male specimen. I can't decide whether I'd prefer to have his body or to be under it. Both would be nice.

"Are you saying I'm not pretty enough to intimidate you?"

He kept his own boxers on. I can tell he's hard by the size of his bulge however. My mouth starts watering.

"You do intimidate me... but with you, it's different. It makes submitting to you even more exciting."

With a smile, he crawls back over me. His shoulders look so round and muscular at this angle, I just want to bite them...

"Show me your tits." He commands, straddling me.

I obediently pull up my shirt, feeling slightly ashamed to reveal my man boobs. Clearly not sharing my aversion for them, he starts playing with them at once. Again, he's being very rough. I wonder if he squeezes his wife's nipples as hard as mine. Biting my lower lip to mufle the occasional wince of pain, I extend my arm and reach for his crotch. I start stroking it softly, enjoying how plump and meaty it feels even under the fabric.

"That's it, warm up my dick for me." He says, tearing himself from nibbling on my left nipple. "In exchange, I'll warm up your mouth..."

He pushes two finger down my mouth. I start suckling on them, moaning. The fingers starts exploring my mouth, forcing me to move my head around with them. It reminds me of the time I had to brush the teeth of our old dog. For some reason, comparing myself with a dog arouses me even more and I start jerking him off through the fabric.

"You really like to suck, don't you?"

He pulls his fingers out and start rubbing then over my nipples,

"It feels pretty good," I confess, wetting my lips with my tongue. "You should give it a try someday..."

"I don't think so." He responds twisting my nipple between his wet fingers hard enough to make me wince. "Sucking is for little cock slut like you."

"Enough with the compliment, I'm already in your bed!" I smile, pulling at the waistband of his underwear. "Feed your little cock slut already, she's been craving your meat for weeks..."

He grabs me be the wrist and pin both my arms above my head. He moves his face closer to mine. His wide smile is reflected in the gleam of his eyes.

"What's the magic words?" He ask in a whisper.

"Pretty please?" I answer with a cheeky smile.

He pretends to spit in my face. The air makes me wince but my smile gets wider. I wonder whether getting spit on for real in this situation would turn me off or turn me on even more.,,

"What's the magic words?" He repeats.

I make sure to look him deep in the eyes before whispering:

"Use me as you please, sir. I was born to empty your balls..."

His smile gets even wider, revealing his annoyingly perfectly white teeth. He rewards me with a quick kiss on the lips before throwing away his boxers and crawling up my body until he's sitting on my chest, his muscular thigh straddling my head.

He's starring me down, as if lost in thoughts, jerking his cock absent-mindedly. I lick my lips, starring at it. No matter how many times I see it, the same mixed feelings assault my mind: envy, jealousy, thirst, happiness and always at the end, a fearful apprehension. How my holes manage to handle that much meat is a complete mystery.

I can feel his muscles contracting and instinctively, I close my eyes: surrendering to whatever he's about to do. I can feel his weight shifting forward as he leans on his knees. The bed doesn't creak at all under his weight. I misjudged this hotel earlier, it seems pretty nice all things considered.

His tip comes knocking at my lips. Judging by the angle, he must be right above my face. I open my mouth wide and he slides his dick in. Only a couple inches first. This gives me enough leeway to welcome it with my tongue. I can tell it's already wet with pre-cum before it meets my saliva. This makes me prouder than any compliment.

I barely got the time to play with his tip that he pushes more of his dick down my mouth. Soon, all I can do is to stay still, docile and obedient, as he's using my mouth to masturbate. I can feel his heavy body move up and down above my face, dipping his dick ever deeper down my throat. It's like my mouth is being fucked by a jack-hammer in slow motion. I love this feeling of being used so much.

He suddenly comes to a stop. I estimate a good half of his dick is filling my mouth. Taking advantage of the break, I close my lips around his meat and start sucking it. A lot of saliva has built up already. I love the slurping sounds it creates.

"That's it bitch, start pulling your weight a little here!" He smiles, thrusting his dick deeper down my throat.

His balls soon rest heavy on my chin. I try my hardest to keep up: suckling and slurping in between moans. It's like my entire throat is filled with meat, I can feel it bulging like it's about to burst. It's even hard to breath.

"C'mon, I know you can take it... that's it, take it like a good bitch... don't go puking on me now!"

He listens to the wet, pathetic, gurgling sounds escaping my clogged mouth for awhile before pulling out. My own saliva drips back over my own face as I gasp for air, enjoying the feeling of being able to breath properly again.

I see his muscular leg fly above me as he sits next to me. I automatically roll on my side to assault him with my greedy hands. Jerking off his wet, shining dick, I lean in for a kiss. He pushes me away however and make us both stand up instead. I'm barely on my legs that he grabs me by the neck and leads me toward the window.

"Since you liked the view, enjoy it some more. Hands on the window and spread your legs."

This time, I don't even notice the night-view at all. I'm too busy starring at our reflection in the glass. Well, mainly his. I barely checked mine long enough to notice how red my face and my eyes were.

"Don't look away yet..." He says as if he had been reading my mind. "Look how pretty your big, green eyes are when they're full of tears... and your red little nose is so adorable..."

He squeezes my body in the tightest back-hug I have ever received. The summation of seeing his muscles flexing in the glass and feeling his strength constricting me is so arousing I even forget to hate my ugly face. If he didn't want to let me go, there would be no way for me to free myself up. I'm completely at his mercy. This should scares me. It turns me on even more.

"Have you been a good boy?" He whispers in my ear. "or have you played with yourself without me?"

After a slight hesitation, I decide to tell the truth.

"i watched porn some days ago."

His muscles contracts even harder. It feels more like a wrestling move than a hug now: I have to stand on my toes and breath through my mouth. I'm staring willingly at my reflexion, taking a perverse pleasure at observing the protruding veins on my forehead, my bulging eyes, the thin thread of saliva hanging down my flapping lips... It looks so pathetic, so helpless... I want to spit on it, slap it, fucking cum on it...

"What kind of porn?"

His voice sounds strangely far away.

"A really pretty brunette was playing with dicks in a gloryhole. She was really flexible... and her legs were to die for..."

My voice sounds hoarser than usual.

"Did you picture yourself fucking her?"

"She was too pretty for that, I wanted to kiss her and cuddle with her... Instead, I pictured myself in her place, getting fucked like a rag dolls by all the dicks."

"Even in your fantaisies you end up playing the bitch... What's even the point of calling yourself bi at this point? You should just own it up and present yourself as the slutty cockwhore you are."

He releases me right as I was starting to feel a little dizzy. One of his large hand lands on my upper back as I take a deep breath. It pushes me, forcing me to bend down. I make sure to push my hips backward as I follow his will, pressing my ass against his crotch. He's as hard as I am. It's such a gratifying feeling. I press myself harder against him, slowly swaying my hips, feeling his heavy, sticky dick rolls against my cheeks.

"You're so impatient... Slow down already!"

"I though you wanted me to own up being a slutty cock-whore?"

It's time for my counter-attack. Bending backward even more, I manage to trap his dick in between my ass. With a smile of triumph, I start moving my hips up and down, stroking it slowly.

"Fine, since you insist... I'll have to teach you some manners!"

He grabs my arm and pull them behind me like he's about to handcuff me but instead, he guides my hands to my buttcheeks.

"Let's play a game, shall we? Give me a number in between 1 and 100?"

I catch the reflection of the clock in the windows. After a moment hesitation, I pick the minutes.

"25."

"It is your last word?"

"Yes."

"Perfect! You just won 25 spanks! And you're going to give them to yourself!"

He takes a step back, tearing his body away from me. I'm a little disappointed until I spot him grabbing his dick in the window. Realising he just wanted to appreciate the view, I make sure to arch my back as much as possible as I start awkwardly slapping my own ass.

"I told you to spank yourself, not to play drums on your fat ass! Come on, hit yourself like you mean it, slut!"

Afraid to disappoint him, I start hitting myself for real this time. I may be going a little overboard actually. By the time I'm done, my palms and my cheeks are burning.

"Why did you stop?"

"I did it 25 times?"

"No you didn't. You're only up to 11."

"What are you talking about?"

"The first 14 spanks didn't count, you weren't hitting shit!"

I open my mouth but close it at once, admitting defeat. I resume my spanking. Spanking yourself is a lot harder than to simply be spanked. You really need some strong willpower to go through with it. I have to stop two more times to cope with the pain before I can make it to 25. When I'm done, my palms hurt more than my ass.

"Good job, I'm proud of you!"

He pulls me by the hips and squatting right behind me, starts kissing and licking my wounded ass. Surprisingly, this makes me feel especially shy. I can feel my face turn pink for the first time tonight. The feeling of his lips and tongue on my battered skin feels amazingly refreshing and erotic.

His fingers run along my legs to my hips and sliding under my underwear, pull them down to my mid-thighs. I can feel my heartbeat increasing as anticipation starts growing inside me. His tongue slides down my crack. I spread my legs wider and push my ass toward him almost as a reflex. He grabs my asscheeks gently but firmly and spread them up. His tongue goes in, so deep his nose soon follow. It always feel so weird to get conscious of your own butthole, to feel the wet saliva, the warm breath... I sneakily start stroking my dick.

His tongue slowly digs its way inside me. I did my homework before coming: I know it's warmed up enough to take a lot more than just the tip of his tongue but there's no rush. I'm happy to enjoy the cruise when it includes a tongue cleaning my hole.

My balls disagree unfortunately and before I know it, I can feel my cum boiling deep in my loins. I let go of my dick in urgency but it's too late: not amount of kegels can stop me from coming. All I manage to do is to ruin my orgasm. My dick twitches sadly as spurts of watery cum seep down its shaft.

"What was that?"

His hands are still stretching my butthole opened, I can feel his breath tickling it. I'm too ashamed to answer him however. Grabbing my hips, he forces me to face him. My face is burning worst than my butt. I feel like a little child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. This is so humiliating...

He observes the mess before looking up to me.

"You really can't control yourself, can you? That's why your diet never last more than 3 days..."

"I'm sorry" I finally mumble, avoiding his eyes.

To my surprise, he starts cleaning my dick with his own mouth. I almost start with surprise. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I felt my dick inside his mouth. Our positions are usually swapped. It feels so sudden I don't know if I'm aroused or embarrassed. He's a like a vacuum cleaner, breathing in every drop of my cum.

Lips tight, he stands up. He's taller than me, I have to look up to make eye contact. He's so close, his erection is rubbing against my half limbed dick. He grabs my ass and pulls me toward him to give me a deep kiss. As I open my mouth to welcome his tongue, he transfers all the cum he gathered back in my mouth.

Now this make more sense.

I snuck my body against his, feeling his erection crushing my half-limbed dick and kiss him back. Our tongues wrestles for a while in a mixture of our saliva and my own cum before he decides to break the spell.

"Swallow it all for me!"

His sudden domineering tone sends shivers down my spine. Maintaining eye contact, I gather all the sticky mess in my mouth and swallow it loudly. It takes me a couple more tries to get it down. When I'm done, I open my mouth wide to show him.

"Good job!" He grins, wiping my lower lips with a swipe of his thumb. "But you still look hungry to me..."

He grabs me by the neck and forces me down on my knees.

"How about getting second?" He grins, rubbing his dick against my nose.

Now this is where I belong. On my knees, pleasing another, stronger male. Suddenly feeling famished, I throw myself at his dick and start blowing him like my life was on the line. Breathing loudly, I slurp it in up and down, moaning without any restraints. The sluttier I act, the hornier I become. I pull it out and lick his shaft and balls like I'm a beast grooming another.

12