A Mate to Howl For Ch. 03

Story Info
Aftermath and Regrets.
5.1k words
4.73
11.1k
23
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who are sexually actively are over the age of 18 years, while there is mention of abuse to minors, it is in description of past events. I also apologize for the typo's in the previous chapter. Apparently I cannot proofread well and I didn't edit at all. Going forward I will at least try to proofread. I would also like to apologize for not stressing the forced sexual situation better in the previous chapter.

Please vote and leave a comment. I enjoy reading them.

~~~~~

Clarification: Marley is the sister the boys spoke of.

~~~~~

Chapter Three

Cullen was angry that much was certain. He felt as though he had failed his mate. He should have chased after her when she stormed out of the kitchen. Nothing had prepared him for the rage when they pulled into the hotel, and he caught her blood filled scent in the air. His heart had stopped when he saw the rogue about to rip into her shoulder. His wolf took full control but it was Dominic that barely saved her.

Ivory was not the only one injured. Dominic, the pack's best tracker, had nearly lost his leg trying to save Ivory. He had been seconds in front of Cullen, and that weighed on the Alpha's mind. If he had procrastinated any longer at the den with the boys, this would be a much somberer ride. Thankfully, Dylan had found Marley. Aaron had sent him to find the girl the moment they scented the vampire.

Now that they were alone in the truck, he did not know what to say or do. Cullen ran one of the largest Were packs on the East Coast, but could not talk with his wounded mate. His hand moved under hers, letting her decide if she wanted to accept it. When her fingers brushed over his palm, he glanced at her. Even beaten and battered she remained strong, showing no signs of the terror she had just lived through. "Ivory, I am so deeply sorry." His voice cracked with emotion.

Ivory had been lost in such deep thought that she wasn't watching the road. Instead, she watched the grass on the side getting greener as they drove. She watched as the cotton fields turned into corn and eventually pecan groves. She wasn't thinking of Arthur and what he had done. She wasn't thinking of how close her life came to serving his whims. She was thinking of how stupid she had been to run away from the safety of the den. She could hear her fathers voice in her head warning her about how dangerous it was outside their borders. And finally, she knew the reckless behavior she flirted with.

When she spoke, it wasn't about her regret or Cullen. It was a concern for Cullen's pack mate. "How is Dominic? Have you been updated?" She turned her body so she was facing him. Her wolf was whimpering and needed her mate to ease the panic still wrapped around her human.

"He is going to live because of your quick thinking." He gently squeezed her hand. He stopped the Expedition in front of the main pack house. He looked her in the eyes. "I have some warriors on their way to the hotel. We will find them and bring them to justice. Until then, I would like for you to remain with me or in my quarters." His voice held some command. He didn't want her to run off again and he knew she was going to need some care.

She nodded. Honestly she was out of her league with him and this pack. "I'm glad he is going to be okay. I feel responsible for what happened." She let her fingers weave between his. "I will stay in your rooms." She conceded. When her eyes met his, she saw his raw power. Ivory's wolf also took notice.

Moving the palm of her hand to his lips, he spoke in a soothing tone. "Nothing that happened is your fault, love." He understood the guilt he felt but he would not allow her to own any. Before she could speak, Cullen walked around, opening the door and helped her from the SUV. "Aaron is the head of security for the pack. I'm going to have him escort you up the stairs. Please do as he asks. I will join you as soon as I am done down here."

Ivory nodded and eased to her feet. She tried to keep her eyes from darting around the crowd that formed. She noticed Cedar and Fern standing near the double doors, and Aaron to Cullen's side. She paused, wrapping her arms around Cullen's neck and rubbed her cheek over his chest. Her wolf wanted his scent to mask Arthur's. Without another word, she walked towards the door with her head high.

Fern was the first to hug her followed by Cedar. They both whispered their apologies. Cedar told her she would come see her as soon as she could. Ivory followed the sisters into the foyer and then felt Cullen's hand take hers again. He leaned to her, kissing her forehead. "I won't be long love."

Aaron led Ivory up the stairs, pausing on the second landing when it was clear, Ivory was hurting. He wanted to help her, but he saw the determination in her eyes not to look weak in front of the pack. It was clear she was going to be the Madam Alpha as Cullen's mate and Luna by pack spirit. He would not embarrass her.

At the top of the third flight, there were two men Ivory had never seen. The taller of the two opened the door for them. Once inside and the door closed, Aaron told her William and Nate would be her assigned Warriors. Whenever she left Cullen's room, one or both men would be with her. He sat her down in a soft leather chair, taking her right hand in his.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. Would you like the healer to come see you?" He asked.

"No. I just need a shower and to shift. I will heal before morning." Truthfully, the ant bits hurt worse than her lady parts.

He gave a slight nod and kept her hand with his. "I have to ask you some questions while all of this is fresh. I know you probably don't want to talk to me, I can send Carla or Cedar in if you prefer."

"It's okay Aaron. I know you are not going to hurt me." She closed her eyes and fought the urge to break down. She told herself over and over there would be time soon enough. She had spent nearly eighteen months locked in a basement, she could handle thirty minutes of interrogation.

Ivory told him the names and ranks of the wolves that took her. She had been honest with Aaron when he first rescued her three weeks ago. She told him about being trapped by her father and how his pack abused women. So Ivory was very forthcoming about Arthur and his intention to rob her of her true mate. She had known since she was sixteen he had wanted to claim her. If it had not been for her fathers insanity, she would have been defiled years before.

When Aaron was done with his questions, he suggested she go and shower and allow the pack docker to come examine her. Ivory wholeheartedly agreed about the shower, but she could heal herself and didn't want anyone else to see her indignity. It was in the shower as she started scrubbing off the dirt and blood, did she break down. She slid down the tiled wall as the overhead shower head rained down on her and she cried. She took a soft cloth and raked it over her inner thighs until they were raw. She didn't stop until she heard her name called out.

"Ivory," Cedar said, softly. She had brought up a tray of food and some hot tea the healer suggested. Damian explained the after care of being raped was different for each person, but he didn't think Ivory should be left alone for long periods of time. So Cedar volunteered to check in on her.

Ivory used the backside of her hand to wipe away the fat tears before standing. "Give me a few seconds, Cedar." She called out, turning the water off and forcing several breaths. She wrapped in Cullen's robe, sniffing his scent and it calmed her wolf.

"I brought you some food and hot tea. Alpha Cullen said he will be there for about another twenty minutes, but after that he wanted to see you if you are up to it." She said as Ivory joined her in the bedroom.

There was a massive four post king size bed set in the middle of the large room. Ivory limped to it and curled on her hip. Cedar joined her, laying against her back. "I won't stop him from coming to his room." Ivory said, closing her eyes and leaning into Cedar. Her tone was thick with ice, though she hadn't intended it to be.

"I know you are not okay, Ivory. I know there is not much I can do to help fix what happened. But I am here if you want to talk." Cedar pulled Ivory to her chest, holding her close.

"What's to talk about? Arthur did what all males do. He took what he wanted." She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from crying again.

Cedar was horrified by Ivory's claim. "Men of this pack do not hurt their women. No one will ever treat you that way." She corrected Ivory.

Ivory blew out a chest full of air and breathed hard out of her nose. She was hurt and confused. Cullen had led her to believe he was someone else. He used her that morning for his own needs. She was feeling bitter. Her wolf was chuffing and growling in her head. Cullen was their mate and he wouldn't take advantage of them. "Can we just not talk?"

Cedar nodded. "Damian said to shift. It will help you heal. I will stay with you until Alpha Cullen returns."

Ivory reluctantly shifted and Cedar followed, wrapping her smaller body over Ivory's. Ivory was asleep in seconds.

~~~

Cullen had called Colin Andrews, the ancient vampire who lived just east of the packs border. Colin had been semi friendly to Cullen for the last two hundred years and had played a part in keeping the peace through the region. Colin was the oldest vampire in the United States, and nearly all others feared or respected him. Cullen had explained about scenting a youngling at the hotel. And that there was a rogue wolf pack prowling their lands.

Colin who didn't normally take a side in the Weres politics found himself oddly attached to this pack and agreed he would have a few friends patrol the area to see if there were other vampires as well. Both men agreed the last thing they needed was a vampire-were war. Things were volatile enough the way it was with the Alpha Council and Vampire Council getting involved.

"Colin, let me know if you come across any wolves. Earlier today someone I care about was hurt by them, and Dominic was nearly killed." He told the vampire. Cullen was sitting at his desk, looking at a tablet as he spoke.

Colin's history with Cullen alerted him to the trembled change when he said 'someone', could it be that his friend had met his match? Over their long friendship he had always known of the wolf's attachment to his pack, but this was different. This was far more personal. But Colin would wait on his interrogation. "You tell Dominic that he can't die. We haven't finished our game."

"I will tell him, but we both know he is too stubborn to die. And speaking of the game this weekend. We have pack business. We have a new pack member." He frowned looking at the screen. "But we can talk about this later."

With his acute hearing, Colin noted Cullen's breathing change. Something was happening at the den. He was now curious what was going on. What affected the Weres could affect the vampires and the other supernaturals. "We should get together soon. Call me when things settle down for you."

"Give me a day or two. And Colin," he paused. "Thanks for your help in cleaning up the youngling."

"Take care," Colin said as he hung up. He leaned back in his leather chair as Aria walked in his office. The smile that had been absent returned to his face. "Aria my love, care for a ride?" He grinned. It was time for her to know the truth.

~~~

It was a little after sunset when Cullen woke Cedar and sent her to get dinner. While he knew Ivory was his mate, he also knew what she had just been through. His wolf wanted to comfort her as did his human. But his wolf would be less threatening. So Cullen striped, laying his jeans over the edge of the bed. Falling to all fours he shook out his fur and climbed on the bed. He laid his head over her side, closing his eyes. He quickly fell asleep with her.

It was after midnight when Cullen first woke. He laid with his future mate, breathing in her scent. He knew when she woke, he could feel the rise and fall of her body change. After the initial shock of waking, she didn't make any outward sign that she woke. Cullen figured she was taking in the scent and processing that she was safe. Without a pack link or a mates bond, neither could speak in wolf form without looking at each other. Wolves used body movements and twitches to speak unless otherwise bonded.

He was going to fix the first issue here and now. Pulling back from her and jumping to the floor, he shifted. After slipping his jeans on he spoke. "Ivory, I would like you to shift so we can talk." He turned, finding the robe at the head of the bed. He held it open, in front of him, so she could slip it on.

After Ivory wrapped the cloth belt into a knot, she faced the tall man. Her wolf was again at the front trying to take control. He was theirs and she wanted his scent over her. With pain in her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his waist and rubbed her cheeks over his chest. She felt fat tears start to fall, soaking not only her cheek but his chest. Ivory felt his strong well muscled arms close over her.

"You are safe now." He whispered, laying his chin to her head, holding her close until she was done crying. He leaned down, picking her up behind her knees and carrying her in the bridal hold to his office chair in the study. Cullen didn't want her thinking he would hurt her, and the bed could have a different connotation.

When he felt her hiccuping sobs stop, he used his thumb to wipe away the last tears before lifting her chin. She had the deepest blue eyes he had ever experienced. They were full of questions and pain. He never wanted to see this pain again. It hurt him and his wolf. It was their fault she was injured. "I can't tell you if it will be okay, or how sorry I am. But I promise to never fail you like this again."

She used the backside of her hand to wipe each cheek and rubbed her nose. She leaned her chin to his shoulder and didn't speak at first. When she finally spoke it was with a gentle voice. "I know you are my mate, Cullen. And I know you feel as I do." She pulled back enough to cup his cheek with her palm and find his eyes again. "What happened happened and there is nothing more to say. I was hurt and ran away. Deep down I knew I wasn't safe." She paused, placing her finger over his lips to stop the rebuttal they both knew was coming.

"There is nothing you could have done. You found me and saved me from a life as a slave to them and that pack." She shifted, rubbing her face over his left cheek. "I need you to claim me." She said. Her wolf needed him to replace Arthur's touch and smell. She had been raped, but never had been with a man before. Cullen would be her first and last.

Although Cullen Junior was more than willing to obey her request, he wasn't. "Ivory, I won't hurt you. And after what happened, I won't touch you until you are ready."

"I am ready. I need you to make me yours and remove every second of what he did." She leaned up, holding her lips a whisper away. "If I hadn't run, we would be mated right now. My wolf and I need you." We both agreed on this.

His wolf looked at him and then nudged him. Claiming her would make both of them happier and would make his mate whole. He cupped her face and branded his lips over hers. He forced his tongue into her mouth and searched while dueling. One hand fell away and cupped under her ass, pulling her body to his chest as he stood. Their lips never parted from the humid kisses as he walked her back to the bed.

Cullen leaned her on the mattress so her legs were over the side. Finally he broke the kiss and let his lips dance down her jaw as his fingers worked the knot free and allowed the robe to flow open. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, cupping her right breast as he leaned to her left nipple. Taking the rose color nipple into his mouth, his tongue flickered a few times before his teeth tugged playfully. He could feel her breath catch in her throat and suckled as much of her breast as he could.

Ivory moaned and whimpered, moving her hips under him as heat rushed to her center. She could feel her excitement pooling between her thighs. The tips of her fingers pressed into the well defined muscles over his ribs as they worked to his hips. Her thumb hooked into a belt loop as his teeth claimed her sensitive breast. "Please," she groaned as he assaulted the right nipple. She could feel the steel if his erection pressing against the denim, begging to be freed.

Cullen felt Ivory's hand slide between them and fumble with his button. He was not having none of that. He reached down, gripping her fist and brought it over her head. "Don't move." He whispered in a husky lust filled voice. This was mn't about dominance, but about he and his wolf claiming her as theirs.

When she relaxed, his mouth lowered again, biting lightly on her stomach just over her navel. Painstakingly slow he tasted the entirety of her midsection, pausing over the unshaven blonde curls. "So beautiful," again whispered as he studied the goose flesh covering her upper thighs. He placed one of her thighs over his shoulder as a long finger opened her folds, exposing her swollen lips.

He breathed deep before growling his displeasure of Arthur's scent. Ivory was his and his alone. His tongue moved, cleaning her opening before his finger slid in, stopping when he felt the jagged edge of the torn flesh. His anger flared seconds before he flipped her to her belly, tearing away the rove, and quickly pulling her to her knees. Taking his thick cock in his fist, he rubbed against her soaked openingas he kicked iut if his heans. He slowly filled her until his nine inch length was buried deep, pausing long enough to make certain he wasn't hurting her. "Are you okay?" He asked, rubbing his palms over her perfectly shaped ass.

She hissed with the pain, but adjusted as he finally settled. "So big," she panted as Cullen hand moved under her. She could feel his thumb rub over her clit. She gave an approving sound as her fingers splayed on the comforter below her. She shifted her hips enough to make his girth less painful. "No. Yes." She groaned.

Cullen put his hand between her shoulders and eased her cheek to the bed. His left hand gripped her hip as he pulled his length nearly free and once more slowly filled her until his tight sack pressed against her clit. He held her as hips gyrated and withdrew, repeating the process several times until he felt her inner muscles relax enough to fully take him harder.

Ivory was surprised how wet she had been before, but now she heard shellacking sounds as he started to pump his hips. Her body moved in tandem with his as Cullen built speed and thrust. She felt the concussion wave as he started to slam into her. With each teeth rattling impact, she cried out until the pressure was too much and she shattered around him. Her cuntal muscles tightened and relaxed in a rippling motion. She screamed out as her vision faded and she lost her hearing.

Cullen lowered her to the bed, rolling her on her back. He leaned to her, kissing her with heat and desire as he once more lowered his body to hers, letting his length disappear. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He moved an arm under her waist allowing her back to arch so each time he entered her the rough patch of nerves would be stroked. It didn't take long for him to build a rhythm or for the room to fill with the sound of his balls slapping against her.

When he felt her inner muscles gripping him once more, he pulled his arm from under her, leaning his mouth to her right shoulder. His teeth elongated as his hot breath washed over her. When he felt her hot release it sent him over the edge. Cullen bit down into her tender flesh, feeling bone and muscle between his teeth, satisfying his wolf. He licked her wound, slowing the stream of blood.

12