A Mate to Howl For Ch. 09

Story Info
Another Event Unfolds.
6.5k words
4.71
4.1k
8
1

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who engage in sex are to be considered over the age of eighteen years.

~~~

Unknown Location

The day before the current trial.

POV Shift

"Come on Savannah. We are going to be late." I heard my brother yell as he knocked rather forcefully at my bedroom door. I was still lounging in bed, not ready to get up. Dad wanted us to run as a family before he, mom, and Denver headed to the Alpha Summit meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina. Denver was the Beta heir and I was the spare. Denver was turning eighteen next month and would start training with dad on running a pack and supporting Max, our Alpha. This trip to the summit was to be his first meeting with all the North American packs.

"I will be down in a minute," I yelled through the door as I plugged my cellphone in to charge. I loved running with my family. I always felt so free when we ran. I hurried down the stairs of our small home.

Our pack was different from most, we didn't live in a communal home. Most members had a house or lived in a set of cabins. The pack owned a lot of land and encompassed a small town. Max lived in a larger two-story house about half a mile away. He was still looking for his mate. On the other side of his home was Josh's house, another of the pack Betas and my father's second. Josh would also attend the summit with Max.

I opened the front door, walking around the side of our house. I slipped the cherry pattern sundress off and folded it on the bench. I dropped to all four and by the time I reached the thick summer grass, I was shaking my rust-colored fur out. I joined my family in an extremely long hard run. We hunted whitetail deer, and dad let me take the kill. I shared the liver and heart with Denver.

My first kill. I had been hunting before but never actually landed the killing blow.

Best day ever!

The next morning I kissed my mom and dad goodbye and hugged my brother. They had dropped me off with Theta Darrin and his sister Millicent. We were the same age, sixteen years old. She was two days older than me and we had been best friends since we were born. Darrin had to leave for patrol and told us we could go water skiing on the lake.

Lake Eufaula, Alabama was huge and part of the pack lands bordered the South Western portion of the lake. I loved water skiing and had been doing it since I was two. Millie had been skiing since she was five. Today we were meeting Charles and Kevin. Charles had been asking me out for the last few weeks. I knew he wasn't my mate. He was eighteen and his wolf was positive we were not fated. But he still wanted to date though I wasn't old enough to date, alone. The Alpha Council laid down the law that females starting at fifteen years old could date provided there was a proper chaperone. At sixteen a female could double date, so here we were.

Millie had a huge crush on Kevin and spent most of the day chatting and flirting with him. She knew it was dangerous to be so open with her teases. Kevin was eighteen as well and my father would have his balls if he touched Millie. To me, it didn't seem like either Kevin or Millie cared. Charles was slightly less forward. I knew what he was thinking the minute his erection pressed his blue swim trunks into a pop-up tent.

I felt my cheeks flush and my body react. He was quite handsome. His near-black hair had a touch of wildness to his features. He had gray-blue eyes that were the color of a storm in the evening. He was just a little over six feet tall and 220 pounds of solid muscle. I could see why several of my pack mates were interested in him. The fact he was the son of a Beta was just a bonus.

We decided as a group to pull off the lake to one of the islands. Kevin and Charles took the cooler while Millie and I secured the boat. I grabbed two large beach blankets, and Millie grabbed several towels. I went back for our bag which held our clothes. Sarah Marie, one of the Omegas, had made us meat sandwiches and fruit for lunch. We sat and talked for a good thirty minutes about school, friends, family, and the pack.

Kevin had Millie sitting in his lap when Millie scented him. She placed her chin on his shoulder. "My wolf says you smell funny. Thank goodness you're so good-looking to offset it." Kevin rolled her on her back and started tickling her.

I had just popped a grape in my mouth and smiled at Charles. "Don't even think about it," I smirked. But it didn't do any good. Charles was fast and had me over his shoulder and headed for the water. He tossed me in. When I stood up scowling at him he laughed. Then his face twisted and he looked down at his leg. There was a dart protruding from mid-thigh. I watched as he fell face-first into the water.

I scrambled and shoved him to the mud sand shore as I felt the sting on my backside."We are und..." I tried to use the pack link but I found darkness before I could finish.

~~~

Four Years Later

Master Zane walked into the small chamber, turning on the lights and signaling it was time to wake up. Over a dozen women of all ages started their morning routines as Master Zane did his rounds inspecting us for damage from the night before. He sent Margaret and Patty to the clinic before stopping in front of my bunk. I knew he was looking at the marks on my back. One of the younger men hit a little rough with his belt and had to be restrained, but not before bruising me. I had been sent to my bed to rest and recover.

"Hanna," was the name I was given when I came here. "Master Zeke has summoned you."

I nodded. Being summoned to Master Zeke normally meant punishment. I had done nothing wrong, I had been what they expected of me, prim and proper during the exploration, and whatever a man or woman needed of me. Want a daughter? 'Yes daddy I'm here.' Want to discipline me? 'I will bring the cuffs and belt'. Want to force yourself? 'Please help me.' School girl? 'Let me braid my hair and grab my backpack.' Then there are those more deprived whose sexual needs I am trained for but avoid. My masters provide for the elite of the 1%. While he avoids letting us become scarred, it does happen for the right price. And if the money is right, he will even let us die.

I dressed in a light blue string thong, Master Zeke requested we always present to him in one. It was a piece of blue sting with a half-inch piece of cloth. He had a thong fetish. I was walked by Master Joel to Master Zeke's office. This was another sign I had done something wrong. Master Joel was a narcissist who enjoyed punishing us. I kept my eyes on the floor as I had been trained to do as he walked me to stand in front of the thick oak desk.

My wrists and ankles were shackled and chained so I was placed in an X position. I started to tremble when I heard his chair shift and his footsteps approaching.

"Hanna," he said, running his hand over my perfectly formed ass. "You are not in trouble." He tried to assure me as his hand moved slowly over my ribs and rested over my left nipple. He started to tug and twist and my body did what it had been taught and instantly became ready.

"Leave us," he spoke to Joel. He waited until the office door closed before fisting my hair. "I need you to shift. You will be used this evening in your wolf form." He leaned to my nipple and bit down playfully. "If you please, my client, he will rent you for the week."

"Sir," I was going to protest but he slid two fingers into me reminding me of my place. "Yes Sir." I corrected. Zeke continued to play with me until I was panting and shattering on his fingers. Only then did he release my wrists leaving my ankles chained. He forced me to the floor and stripped me of the leather-lined silver collar. "Shift." He commanded. I heard his bones popping and then his weight over me as I shifted for the first time in over a year. I felt his clawed paws dig into my thighs as his panther form started to pump into me. I felt his barb enter me and lay still under him until he had worked off his aggression. Zeke always liked to remind me I was his property each time he forced my shift. He would use me for several hours until he was certain I would remember the rules: No shifting, no talking about my life, and no aggression towards the man who bought me for the night.

~~~

Later that evening one of my paws was in a leather-lined silver cuff and chained to the wall. Silver suppressed my abilities. I couldn't shift or fully use my heightened senses. I also couldn't fully communicate with my wolf. I could see I had enough room to move about the room but not leave it. I was placed in one of the guest bungalows on a massive dog bed. I was large for a female juvenile wolf, my shoulders were just three feet. I had a rust-colored coat with a white diamond on my chest. The tip of my right ear had a black patch. My blue-gray eyes were the only oddity. When human I had blue eyes and as a wolf gray took over. I was laying there on my side, resting. The last time I was used as a wolf, it took a week to recover from the numerous bites.

There were two bowls set to the side of my bed, one filled with ice water and I was certain if I performed well, the other would be filled with meat. I looked around the room, realizing I had never been in this room before. This was the Elite VIP room, meaning someone paid a lot of money to have me, and even more to fuck me as my wolf.

I knew there were three other Weres here. Ginny was a beautiful white wolf, she had been brought in a month ago and was still learning the rules. She was only eighteen and sadly had been taken from her mate and children while at the Alpha Summit. It was a bold move kidnapping her, but someone paid Zeke over a million to make her disappear. I tried to talk with her, to assure her that there are far worse places she could end up. But Ginny isn't ready to listen. Master Zeke had named her Lily because of her pure white fur.

Leigh was another wolf. She was thirty-nine years old and had been in service here for over twenty years. She had been the Madam Alpha and Luna of her pack. Her mate had been killed in an attack and she was taken during it. They had been driving back from town when their truck was forced off the road. Alpha Keith Nelson had been torn to pieces in front of Leigh. Only by sheer hatred had she lived, only to be forced into this life a year later. Master Zeke named her Tasha.

Finally, there was Serena. She was twenty-seven and the only female Werepanther in the complex. Master Zeke kept her collared at all times and during her heat, he moved her to another complex. He would eventually breed her, but for now, he was making a large sum of money off of her ability to heal fast. She, like the rest of us shifters, was used by the more abusive clients regularly. His pet name for her was Jade since she had the deepest green eyes which conflicted with her black fur and deep brown rosettes.

Master Zeke has forbidden us to use our birth names, but since the four of us spend a great deal of time together we have shared our stories. And while we are all submissive to the Masters, none of us has given up hope that one day we will be free of this life. I personally want to rip out every one of the Masters' throats before I die. I know I will never return to my family or pack, or even have a chance to find my mate. But I still pray Luna will allow me justice and help me find Kyle and make him suffer for kidnapping me all those years ago.

Kyle was my dad's friend from The Crescent Moon Pack. I met him a few months before my kidnapping. He told my dad he wanted to arrange my mating with him, since both of my parents were of Alpha blood, and my dad refused. He told him I was underage and that I should have the chance to find my mate and not be given away. Kyle didn't care for the answer and arranged for me to be taken. But his hire-a-thug decided to sell me into slavery to pay off a debt.

The sound of a man approaching brought me from my thoughts. I smelled him, but could only tell he was a wolf. He was the biggest man I have ever seen, easily over six and a half feet tall. His arms were as thick as my thighs, his eyes were as blue as the sinkholes in the Caribbean I saw on the Discovery Channel as a teenager. His shoulders filled the door frame as he walked in. I noticed his blonde hair looked sun-bleached and was cut in a military style-high and tight. He wore a black suit, white silk shirt, and deep blue silk tie. I could tell by his dominance he was an Alpha or at least had Alpha blood.

He shut the door behind him, before walking to the small bar and filling a highball glass with two fingers of whiskey. He looked in my direction, briefly. I noticed he took a deep sniff and there seemed to be recognized in his eyes as he approached the leather chair next to where my bed had been placed. I watched him loosen his tie before downing the drink.

"I can tell by your scent you are young." He said as he removed his suit jacket. He laid it over the back of the chair, followed by his tie. "I can also tell you have no pack." It was a statement more than a declaration she was a rogue. I have been told before by other guests that they could kill me as a rogue if I didn't behave for them. They are normally the most brutal in their care.

He stood, unfastening his shirt, his eyes darted over my wolf body. "I have a very specific need of you. I won't lie, it will involve pain." He folded his shirt in half, smoothing it before laying it on his jacket. He toed his shoes off and lowered his pants, kicking out of them out before carefully folding them. "But I will try to make it less painful for you." He again placed the pants with his shirt. He turned to face me. I noticed how his chest angled into his hips. He had numerous scars across his chest and upper thighs. I got the impression he had seen battle many times. I tried to not notice his long thick cock as his hand circled, stroking it to full length.

He walked closer, setting his hand on my head. My gut instinct told me to submit to his dominance. But I felt submitting to him was wrong. He wasn't my Alpha or my mate. "You are brave," he said, kneeling to look me in the eyes as his hand moved over my head and along my back. I felt strange energy as his fingers glided over my fur. It was an electric tingle and made my ears perk up. I couldn't stop myself from licking his neck and sniffing him again. He had an incredible smell and I found comfort in it.

I had questions. Lots and lots of questions and I was stuck in my wolf form and unable to ask them. I suppose it was foolish to have them since I was nothing more than a body for this gorgeous man to fuck. It didn't stop me from wanting to ask him, it only frustrated me. I whimpered as his hand started to massage my back. I noticed his cock was standing at attention but he made no sexual advance other than petting and massaging me.

"Come on Savannah, our first time will not be on the floor." He said, directing me to the large round bed that looked like it could sleep ten people.

I shook out my fur and took three steps until the sound of the chain unfolding gave me pause. I looked at the manacle then continued. This wasn't abnormal, I had been so engrossed by his touch I forgot I was still his sex toy. I picked up a little speed and jumped on the bed. Before I could turn around, I felt the mattress behind me move. When I looked over my shoulder I saw the most amazing and large gray and black wolf. He stood over four and a half feet at the shoulder and exuded power.

I expected him to force my submission, but instead, he rubbed his body over mine, covering me in his scent. I returned the favor, noting the strange electrical tingle wherever we touch. My breath caught when he licked my muzzle and pushed me to the mattress with his massive paw. He began grooming me, paying extra attention to my ears. I had not been groomed like this ever. This was very personal and something lovers did. I had to admit I was enjoying it.

As I lay there, it struck me hard that he knew my name. He called me Savannah rather than Hannah. No one had used my birth name since I was forced into this life. He must have sensed the change in me because he laid his large body over mine to keep me under him. I suddenly felt the first pangs of fear. This wolf knew who I was and he had paid the Master for time with me. I was confused and scared.

I whimpered under him and bared my neck. I was hoping he would accept my submission and just do whatever it was he came here to do. I heard his tail thumping on the bed and felt his mouth over my neck squeezing me. He had accepted my submission, but I was still terrified.

I kept my head on the bed as he settled his body over me, crushing me under his weight as he held my neck in his mouth. I whined softly and licked the air, a further show of accepting his dominance over me. The tip of my tail wagged rapidly as he finally let my fur go. He sat panting with his tongue to the side.

I was so distracted by my fear that I did not hear the door open or notice the three men entering until they were standing at the edge of the bed. My heart sank again when I recognized Charles standing there.

"Sir, we finished the sweep of the compound. All the women have been freed and their captors killed, except for Zeke. He escaped when we attacked." One of the men said.

The third of the group stepped forward with a pair of bolt cutters. He wasted no time in cutting the chain. The wolf over me shifted enough to expose my manacled paw, and a few seconds later it fell free landing on the bed. The man reached into his pocket, removing a pair of latex gloves. He put them on before trapping the silver and tossed it in the trash.

Several things happened within seconds of my being freed. I was out from under the wolf. I bolted across the room, growling my annoyance at the group. Charles stepped in my direction trying to tell me it was going to be okay. Then I sniffed the air and my wolf surged forward. MATE! She growled in my head as I looked at the man who was now dressing. My head darted between Charles and the others as I backed away, still in disbelief and shock. I was trying to process what had happened.

Mate. My wolf again said as though it was the simplest thing on the planet to comprehend. Although for me it was a dark moment. I should be happy I was free, but it didn't seem real. I turned to the door and sprinted out of the bungalow. I thought about Ginny, Serena, and Leigh. I needed to see for myself they were safe. I heard someone behind me giving chase, but didn't slow until I came to a group of armed men and my friends. My shift was instant as I wrapped my arms around Ginny first.

My reunion was short-lived when a thrap sound broke up the crowd and Leigh fell to the ground missing half her head. Ginny and I were covered in brain matter and blood as we were tackled to the ground. Strong forceful hands drug Ginny and me behind a rocky knee wall. Shouting and chaos erupted around us as two more women were shot. It was another five minutes before raised voices signaled the all-clear.

Zeke had been found and his neck snapped. He escaped in his panther form only to double back and start killing his property. I felt angry that he died so quickly. After years of abuse, he deserved a long slow death.

Now that it was safe to move, I looked at where Leigh lay. She was the first person who helped me once I arrived here. She instructed me on how to stay alive. She had been my mother and friend for years. When I cried at night it was her hand and voice that soothed me. She was the one that laid with me and helped me heal after the master' sexual boot camp. Leigh was shoulder and now she was gone. I felt the hot fat tears dropping from my cheeks, landing on my breasts as I approached her lifeless body.

I leaned over, wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her to my chest. I felt Serena's hand on my shoulder and knew she felt it too, the loss of our mother. Serena had joined the compound a year after I had. Leigh helped her through the transition as well. I looked at Ginny who was kneeling to my side, she looked dazed and pale. I don't know how long we sat there crying, it felt like hours when a man told me they had a funeral pyre ready for her and the two humans who had been killed. I let the man take her to prepare her.

12