A Mate to Howl For Ch. 12

Story Info
Triquetra’s and Council Orders.
7.6k words
4.64
3.3k
7
4

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who engage in sex are to be considered over the age of eighteen.

~~~

Author's Note

A Mate to Howl For is not a simple boy meets girl or wolf meets mate, but an intro to a vast supernatural universe. The story is not about a single pack of werewolves but multiple packs. There are mentions of the Were Council and Alpha Council which are two separate entities. This universe contains various varieties of Weres (shifting breeds), vampires, druids/mages, spirits/ghosts, hybrids, and yes humans. I am sorry for the confusion some felt with the previous chapter, and the introduction of a nomadic Were Pack and how it led to the characters' side stories. I promise all will be made clear in the future as some of the scenes are revisited.

So to clarify there are multiple packs, five known councils, though three have been mentioned at this point, two female she-wolves with the first name Hope, and I have a document of all the packs and councils if anyone would like a copy to help decipher my universe. Please send me a private message if interested. Also, I will start each scene with a location and which pack or group is currently focused on.

~~~

Lynchburg, Virginia

Club: Temptations

Willow Brook had served under Marcus Ryle for nearly two hundred years. She had worked hard to become his first female Beta over one hundred years ago. She was considered the pack's Alpha she-wolf until Marcus met his mate, Jamie Bostwick. Now that she has proven herself as a formidable fighter, Willow asked her Alphas for a chance to travel to several local cities to see if she could find her mate. Not all pack members were able to travel to other packs. There were various cities throughout the country that were considered neutral territories where inmates Weres could work or visit in hopes of finding their mates.

Willow rented an apartment in Lynchburg, Virginia, and started to work at one of the tech companies her pack owned. Lynchburg was a neutral city. Any Were could come and go without introducing themselves to Alpha Rossi, since Lynchburg was located in his pack lands. This type of city had no ruling Alpha, but all Weres respected individual packs.

Tonight, Willow had decided to check out Temptations, a club owned by the South Mountain Pack. She had heard that Alpha Anthony Rossi had taken over the club when he bought out several small businesses. Anthony Rossi was considered one of the most eligible bachelors in the Mid-Atlantic States in the human world and was a member of the Alpha Council as well as the Were Council. Pack gossip claimed he had been looking for nearly three hundred years for his mate. Willow had never met him, but Marcus told her he was a formidable force and to show him the same respect she afforded him.

Although it was late winter in Virginia, Willow dressed in a short black skirt, thigh-high nylons, and a Catarina red top that V to her navel and the dimples along her lower back. The opening showed a partial scar over her left shoulder. Her legs were long and well-muscled from the hours of running she did both as a human and a wolf. Her long brown hair was loose over her body. She was already tall at 5'11", but her three-inch stiletto put her just over 6'3".

When she entered the club, she had no reason to suspect anything unusual was about to happen. Willow walked through the crowd, towards the bar, and Vincent the bartender. She had met him a week earlier while out for her morning jog. He had invited her to come to check out the club and meet several of his pack mates. She might not find her mate but they could truly give her a great time.

Vincent had told her that his Alpha was there along with several Betas. There were a handful of omegas as well, but Vincent was sure that Anthony would enjoy meeting her. He used their pack link to invite Anthony down. After a quick change, Vincent said the Alpha would join her as soon as the pack business was done. Willow decided to blow off steam on the dance floor while waiting to introduce herself.

Tall women often had trouble finding partners that could grind into them in a particular manner. Tonight, however, with several wolves in the club, Willow had no issues. She was sandwiched between two rather delicious-looking Betas. The three of them were grinding as though they were between the sheets and no one else was watching.

She became aware of a new partner when her wolf became agitated. She jumped to an alert posture and wagged her tail before rolling to her belly demanding Willow's attention to the new wolf and his amazing scent washing over her. Her nose was flooded with roasted apples and pulled pork. She felt him scenting her neck and hair.

Willow twisted her body and let her wolf get a good look at the wolf. He was tall and breathtakingly handsome, and her wolf was prancing and whining that this wolf needed attention.

"Mate. Mate. Claim mate."

~~~

Fox MacGregor had been in the club less than three minutes when the scent of peach cobbler with caramel drizzle flooded his nose. The smell made his wolf go on alert. He hunted the source and found the most amazing woman he had ever seen. She was tall and strong. He could tell by the way she moves that she was a warrior.

His wolf started to push forward when he noticed two undated males rubbing all over her. A low growl rumbled from his chest as he crossed the dance floor. He pressed behind her and pushed the other wolf out of the way. Fox was tempted to lick over the scar on her shoulder. She had seen battle and lived. His wolf was now rolling on his belly making the most interesting sound. "Mate!" Fox leaned to the woman, branding his lips to hers. His tongue moved over her lower lip and when they parted, he claimed her mouth fully.

Willow pressed her body into his as their tongues searched the entirety of each other's mouths. Her hand slid down his chest, gripping his shirt before pulling away, and turning so her backside was pressed into his crotch. She could feel his reaction to her. Willow's wolf was in her mind whispering mine. Mine. Mine.

But then something strange happened. Another tall wolf stepped in front of her, setting his hand on her hip, and pulled her body to his. He crushed her lips with his. A deep chest growl filled her mouth. "Mine."

Willow scented him, he had the same scent as the wolf behind her. And her wolf was now standing and howling "They are both MINE" in her head.

~~~

Anthony sighed deeply as he ran his brown eyes slowly over the various monitors. The door behind him clicked open and he didn't need to turn his head to know it was Nathen, his closest friend, and pack Beta. The tall blond beta invariably went wherever Anthony went. Nathen usually had a smile on his handsome face. He was a dreadful man whore but Anthony forgave him his faults. He was a Were and therefore saw nothing wrong with bedding a different woman each night until he found his mate.

"The club's busy tonight," Nathen said, sitting down on the edge of the desk. He didn't need to tell his friend that, it was obvious from watching the monitors. "Plenty of talent out there," he grinned wickedly. "You should get your ass downstairs and have a little fun for once."

Pablo, another member of Anthony's pack, rolled his eyes and grinned back at Nathan. "Do you ever think of anything besides sex, Nathen?" he asked with a smirk.

"You mean there's more to life than sex?" he laughed with a shrug. "Damn it, Pablo. Don't spoil my fun!" Nathan added.

Pablo laughed and turned back to the monitors. A flash of something bright had caught his eye and he leaned forward slightly to see if he could catch what it was. There it was again, a flash of long legs and brunette hair being tossed over a shoulder as a tall woman reached the front of the queue to be let inside the club.

Nathen whistled loudly. "Get a load of those legs," he said, his voice full of lust as the pair ogled the monitor. "I wouldn't mind having those wrapped around me tonight," Nathan remarked with a smug look.

Anthony growled low in his chest and shot a dark look at his friend before turning back to the door monitor. He mind-linked the bouncer, "Let her in."

The bouncer nodded almost imperceptibly and then jerked his head towards the door. Nathan watched with great interest as the woman smiled and hurried in. When she smiled, his groin reacted instantly. His wolf growled restlessly and Anthony pushed his wolf down. There was no way he was going to give in to the primal urge he felt deep inside him. He didn't care how beautiful the woman was. He was the alpha of the South Mountain pack and he didn't just bed any she-wolf. He honestly wanted a mate.

Nathen watched Anthony's face intently as he traced the women's movements through the club, he recognized the expression on his friend's face. His wolf was interested in the woman and Nathan was very unhappy about it. She was possibly even Anthony's mate. He had been with Anthony for over two hundred years and knew his Alpha didn't just stalk she-wolves.

The trio watched silently as the brunette ordered a drink and then turned to survey the room with open curiosity. Anthony got a mind link from Vincent requesting him to come down to meet a visiting Beta from Alpha Marcus Ryle's pack. Not only was she stunningly beautiful but she had a body made for sin and she was undated and wanted to introduce herself. To top it off she was a Beta from his long-time friend's pack.

Anthony forced out a groan as he felt his cock twitch hard in his jeans and his wolf growled again. This time he ruthlessly pushed the animal down. If he bedded the woman it would be because he, the man, wanted to bed her, not because he was reacting to some primal mating instinct of an aggressive wolf.

"You want her, Alpha?" Nathen asked with a slight smile. "Because if you don't then I might go try my luck with her." He laughed, causing Anthony to shoot him a death glare, and growled before he suddenly looked startled.

"Knock it off or we won't go meet her." Anthony threatened his wolf.

"Do what you want, Nathen," Anthony snapped, dragging his eyes from the woman before noticing how she was dancing. He slipped out of the office and headed quickly downstairs.

His wolf growled deep in his mind that this beautiful Goddess was being touched by other wolves. The growl was not just in his mind. Both Vincent and Nathen took notice of the feral look their Alpha had. Anthony watched as Willow turned and kissed the other man and before either Nathen or Vincent could stop him, he was across the club and in front of Willow.

Was this happening? Was this club about to be ground zero of a battle? Willow watched as Vincent and several others cleared the club of humans, leaving only the Weres to witness this mess unraveling. She felt both of her mates clawing into her hips. She felt both of their scents washing over her. "Enough!" She growled seconds before her clothes disintegrated as she fell to the dance floor on all four. She was no small wolf.

Willow's coat was dark brown, and thick, a good sign that she was able to survive outside of her human skin. She felt her front claws dig into the tile as she chuffed and shook her fur. Anyone in the club would see that she was truly an Alpha-born female. She growled deep, lowering her muzzle in a defensive posture, alerting both of her mates she didn't have time for this posturing.

Willow moved forward, pushing Fox first, scenting his backside as she rubbed over him. She heard Anthony's growl and moved to him, repeating the process. She took a deep inhale and then rubbed her body over both of them. She demanded they both shift with a deep-chested growl.

Fox was the first. He was a massive black wolf. Anthony was second by a fraction of a second and he looked almost identical to Fox. In fact, they could be mistaken for the same wolf. The three of them circled each other growling and snapping. And then it became a blur of teeth and fur as the three started to fight. In nature, two males would fight over a female, but in this stage, the two males fought the female in an impressive display of power. By the time the battle was over, Anthony was laying over Willow's right side, Fox was pinning her from the left, and all three of them had bloodied necks and claiming bites.

Willow was the first to speak to the two of them through the newly established bond. "Who has the closest bed?" She laughed and rotated between licking their wounds. "And I suppose I should at least know the names of my mates. I'm Willow."

Vincent and Nathen approached the large pile of fur, but Willow's growl warned them to stop. "Vincent, do not touch my mates," Anthony said through a pack link.

Willow knew one of these wolves pinning her was her new pack Alpha. But it was clear since they were both her Alphas. They were now mate-bonded, the three of them.

Willow had just battled two massive wolves who both staked their claim and she couldn't be happier. The only thing left to complete this bond was for each of them to take her sexually and it seemed it would be sooner than later.

~~~

Lynchburg Virginia

Alpha Rossi's Private Home

Alpha Anthony Rossi was stunned, to say the least. When he woke up yesterday morning he never suspected the Moon Goddess would have plans for him in the form of two mates. Willow was a gorgeous woman and her wolf was powerful. And Fox was his equal in every sense. He was tall and strong. His wolf is a mirror of his own in prowess and image.

Willow had suggested they take their conversation somewhere more private than the dance floor they had just destroyed in their fight for dominance. Her words held sway and Anthony and Fox accompanied her wishes. Vincent, one of Anthony's trusted warriors, drove the trio back to Anthony's private home he used while in Lynchburg. His main location was the pack den located outside of Hagerstown, Maryland. None of the trio were willing to wait for the three-hour drive to get to know each other or finish the mating process. By the time they arrived they had exchanged names and Anthony welcomed both into his pack. There would be no denying the bond the three now shared.

After opening the door of the Jeep, Vincent backed away from his alpha. "Take the rest of the night off," Anthony said to Vincent as he helped Willow out of the backseat. Anthony gripped a fistful of Willow's long hair and brought her neck straight so she was looking to the night sky before her lips crushed hers. "You are so beautiful." He groaned as he pressed his hard cock into her belly.

Before Willow could respond, Fox pressed his chest to her back. "That she is?" he whispered, raking his teeth over his mate mark. "I don't know about you two, but I could use a shower," Fox added. They had blood covering their bodies from the fight to dominate Willow.

Willow was still lost in the chaos of finding not one, but two mates. She nipped Anthony's chin before tugging Fox's mouth to hers. "A shower and a bed would be wonderful." She stressed the word bed. Her wolf was sending her erotic images of her mates claiming her body. To be honest, Willow wasn't offended by the images.

Fox turned Willow into his chest and she jumped up wrapping her arms and legs around as though she was a Koala Bear. Her mouth crushed his as he walked them to the front door that Anthony now held open. "Up the stairs and to the left," he motioned the couple as he closed and locked the door. He had already mind-linked two omegas and instructed them to prepare the kitchen with food but to not disturb them.

Fox did not lower Willow from his arms until they were inside the master bedroom. After setting her on her feet he stepped a pace away. "Strip," he said in a commanding tone as his eyes drifted over Willow. Fox watched as Anthony stood behind Willow. His eyes held a dark fire.

Willow felt molten heat pooling between her thighs. She licked her lips at his command. Normally she would have laughed at a man trying to dominate her, but she did not incline to defy or deny her mates. She stood wearing a black logo t-shirt from the club. Her clothes had been destroyed when she shifted rapidly earlier. Slowly she tugged her arms free and slid the shirt over her head, swaying her hips slightly as she turned to Anthony.

Willow stepped to him, placing her hand on his firm chest. She had already seen him fully naked and knew his cock was rather large, larger than her last lover's. She let the tops of her fingers glide over his torso and into the front of his gym shorts. She sighed softly looking over her shoulder and spotting Fox fisting his cock. "I think I am a little hungry." she mused, before walking to the master bath. She paused at the door glancing back as the men tore their clothes off. With a smirk, she turned the water on in the large walk-in shower with five heads.

Anthony was the first to join her. He positioned himself in front and Fox behind her. It seemed like this was going to be normal between the three Fox behind and Anthony in front with Willow sandwiched. Willow closed her eyes as her lovers explored her body, with their mouths and hands. She wasn't certain which one found her soaked lips. She felt a calloused thumb over her clit, she gasped but it was swallowed by Fox. His tongue invaded her mouth as fingers separated her soaked folds.

Anthony gripped Willow's chin and brought her lips to his. "Cum for us," he whispered as his fingers slid into her in a sawing motion and Fox's fingers tugged and pinched her clit. The two men had synced their movements to counter each other, bringing Willow close to her first climax of the night. Willow ran her hands over her thighs and let her fingers wrap around their cocks and stroked slowly, hearing their deep-chested growls she knew she had their attention.

Seconds later, Willow cried out as she shattered for them. Her sight darkened and her legs went limp as the most intense orgasm rocked her body. She pulled Anthony to her lips first as she panted trying to get her lungs full again. Fox bit into her shoulder and Willow moaned out. "Yes. Please." Her mates hearing her plea pressed their cocks into her body, letting her know they approved.

Once Willow recovered she kneeled before them, taking their cocks in her hands she licked and stroked, switching between both of them, tasting their precum and groaning her satisfaction. She worked Fox first, taking his thick length in her mouth. Her plump lips wrapped around as her tongue flattened out. Anthony grabbed a handful of hair and directed her over Fox's size. "You look so sexy taking his cock." He growled as his free hand fisted his girth and moved in unison.

Fox looked at Anthony and then back to Willow as he started fucking her throat, forcing most of his eight-inch cock down her throat. He watched as tears streamed down her red cheeks and drool pooled on the side of her mouth. He sped up as did Anthony's tugs. Both men groaned as they both climaxed at the same time, Fox down her throat and Anthony on her face, coating her.

"Gorgeous," they both sighed looking at her. Fox was quick to stand her up and kiss her hard as he pushed her to the tiled wall. Anthony used that moment to fill his palm with shampoo. He wasted no time washing her hair as Fox lathered her body. The two men showed her incredible care as they cleaned her body.

It was Anthony who had wrapped her in his arms and towel before carrying her bridal style to the bed. Fox climbed on the left side behind her and pulled her to his body as Anthony pressed to her chest. "I care for both of you, and I promise to never hurt either of you," Willow said as she settled in their arms. She knew the night was just starting, and they would make love to each other until they collapsed, but she felt the urge to express what she felt at that moment.