A Maternal Love Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer and Michael explore their love.
4.7k words
4.74
37.3k
65

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of my Maternal Love Affair.

Having spied my son, Michael in the shower earlier that day and fantasised about what I saw, I continue to wrestle with whether to take the next step.

---------------------------------

We spent the movie under the blanket, only leaving briefly to collect the pizza from the door. As it finished I yawned, and got up to head to bed.

"I'm going to go to bed, Mikey, are you going to keep watching TV?"

"No I think I'm going to head to bed too, Mom," he replied, "I'm pretty beat after a day of spending so much time with you!"

"Charming Mikey, that's what I get for raising you!" I replied playfully, leaning down and kissing him softly on the cheek. As I leant down and kissed him, images of him showering and my earlier fantasies came rushing back, sending a tingle all over and causing my cheeks to flush once again.

Michael stood up and hugged me close, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in. As I pressed against him, I was sure I could feel him bulging against me, my pussy getting wet immediately at the idea of it.

"Goodnight Mom," he said, kissing me on the cheek, "Sleep tight."

"Goodnight Mikey," I replied, "It'll be strange your father not being here tonight but I'm sure I'll be OK knowing you're in the house."

"I can always come and keep you company if you want me to?" Michael replied, his arms still around my waist as he looked at me. "You know, like we used to when I was younger and had a bad dream, when I'd come and snuggle in with you."

My cheeks flushed again as I felt my pussy getting wetter and my nipples hardening- the thought of my son joining me in bed was such a turn on and I had to try and hide it from him.

"I think you're a bit old for that these days, Mikey," I replied, the whole time screaming at myself in my head to say yes, to let him join me, to have him hold me tight all night.

"Sure thing Mom, goodnight." - Michael released me and walked out of the room towards the stairs.

Why had I said no? I wanted Michael more than I could understand, but I knew it was wrong. I knew that even if it was an innocent idea, the thoughts I'd had were anything but, and I needed time to take care of myself again.

I followed upstairs and blew Michael a kiss as I passed his bedroom, closing my bedroom door behind me and stripping off my clothes. Getting straight onto the bed, my hands immediately went to my pussy, one stroking my clit whilst I plunged the fingers of the other hand deep inside my now sopping pussy. Climaxing in no time, my body shook as the orgasm tore through me, my back arching as I came and another of those involuntary moans coming out, this time louder.

"What am I doing?" I thought - I've fantasised about my own son twice and orgasmed at the thought of that beautiful cock sliding deep inside of me. This is just plain wrong.

I couldn't help myself. The thoughts of Michael's body locked against mine, his cock buried deep inside me and his hands exploring my curves filled my head. I imagined him kissing down my neck, sucking and kissing my breasts, and his cock pumping in and out of me, shooting his creamy load deep inside. I reached for my pussy again, already building to a second climax and within seconds, came, harder than the previous two times, squirting my own pussy juices all over my hand, and leaving a visible damp patch on the comforter on the bed.

"What's wrong with you, Jennifer?" I thought, "where the hell has this come from?"

I lay for a moment, a strange sense of guilt and arousal washing around in me, my body still tingling from the orgasm and the moist lips of my pussy still thumping with my heartbeat.

"You have to stop this," I thought, "He's your son - your son with a beautiful cock."

Suddenly there was a tap at the door - I quickly jumped under the comforter and pulled it up to cover myself.

The door opened and Michael stood there, wearing nothing but a tight pair of boxer shorts, the thin fabric showing a perfect outline of that beautiful cock of his.

"Are you OK, Mom? I thought I heard something."

"I'm fine Mikey, I was just getting ready for bed," I replied, certain that he must have clearly heard me climaxing this time.

"Did you spill a drink on your bed, Mom? Do you need me to help you change your sheets?"

I looked down and realised the wet patch I'd created when I squirted all over myself was clearly visible, and Michael could clearly see it.

"Aww thanks Mikey, I spilled a glass of water but it's OK, the bed itself is still dry." I replied, hoping my blushing cheeks weren't too obvious. "I'll be OK, there's plenty of room in here with your father not here."

"I can still come keep you company if you're feeling lonely, Mom, if you want me to? I always loved when we used to cuddle."

"Thanks Mikey, but I'll be OK, I'll just get some sleep and avoid going near the bed with any drinks since I clearly can't be trusted."

Michael laughed and started back out the door, his firm ass framed perfectly in his boxers as he turned.

"If you change your mind, just let me know, Mom, I'll be awake for a while anyway."

As Michael closed the door my mind was racing- I had already fantasised about what I would do with him, I had already climaxed three times at that thought, but to make that fantasy a reality would be a whole different story. I couldn't tell if he wanted me like I was imagining he did, or whether he just wanted to feel close to his Mom. I wasn't sure if that was the case, whether I could be trusted to be that close to him.

"He's an adult, Jennifer, let him make his own mind up," I thought, desperately trying to justify the idea to myself. "He's offered to come and cuddle you, why don't you just let him come in and spend the time close to your son."

I wrestled with the idea, my heart pounding the whole time. How had I gone from a normal day of shopping and coffee to suddenly fantasising about having sex with my own son? Who was I becoming?

"Fuck it," I thought, rising from the bed and pulling a knee length nightdress on before grabbing my dressing gown off the hook on the door. I wrapped my gown around me and opened my bedroom door, Michaels door was ajar and I could see him laid on his bed reading, the bulge still visible in his boxer shorts as he laid there.

"Mikey, do you want to come keep your Mom company for the night? It's kind of lonely in there." - I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Sure thing Mom, on my way."

Michael jumped off his bed and walked towards me, the outline of his cock still clearly visible as he strutted across his room.

"Am I OK sleeping in my boxers? I didn't bring any pajamas home with me."

"Of course Mikey, it's not like I've not seen it all before you know."

Michael blushed as he walked past me and hopped onto my bed, getting under the covers straight away, directly next to my wet patch.

I closed the door and put my dressing gown back on the door before getting into bed myself, Michael reaching an arm out to me as I got in and pulling me into a hug. As Michael pulled me against him, I could feel the bulge in his boxer shorts shifting and growing, his heart beating fast and hard in his chest.

"Mikey, are you OK?" I asked, "Your heart is racing."

"I'm fine Mom, its just.....," Michael trailed off.

"It's just what, Mikey?" I asked. "I'm your Mom, you can tell me."

"Well, it's just I'd hoped you'd let me share your bed with you as soon as I found out Dad wasn't coming home this evening, but didn't think you'd let me."

Now it was my heart that was racing. I could feel it beating in my chest, my nipples hardening at the thought of what Michael might be saying, my pussy already starting to tingle.

"What do you mean, Mikey?" I asked.

"I just love spending time with you Mom," he replied, his cheeks flushing, "and wanted to spend a night with you, together."

Michael was blushing, and by now there was no hiding the bulge in his boxer shorts, the fabric barely containing his now erect penis.

"I know you're my mom and I know that we need to have certain boundaries, but....well......I saw you watching me shower earlier."

I was speechless - I hadn't for a second thought that Michael had seen me watching him.

"You saw me?" I managed to say, the images of him in the shower rushing back to me, my pussy throbbing at the thoughts and my nipples practically bursting out of my nightdress.

"It's OK Mom, I know it was my fault for leaving the door open, but I kind of liked you watching me."

"Mikey!" I exclaimed, "I'm your mother!" hoping my false outrage hid how turned on I was feeling.

"I know you are, and I know it's wrong, but I liked knowing you were watching me, it was a turn on."

My pussy was practically dripping by now - laying there in my bed with my son next to me, his arms around me and his rock hard erection pushing in to me. It was now or never.

"Mikey, I shouldn't have stayed and looked but you'd left the door open and it caught me by surprise. I've not seen you in that state since you were a little boy."

"I'm grown up now, Mom, as I think you probably saw."

I blushed, the heat washing through my cheeks and down my body, my pussy aching at the thought of him being there, there was no hiding how turned on I was getting now.

"Mikey, I don't know what to say."

"Then let's not talk, Mom, let's just do what we both want to do."

Was Michael saying what I thought he was saying? Was this really happening? My 19 year old son, erect and in my bed, what was I doing?

"Mikey..." I started before he leant in and kissed me hard, his erection pushing against me harder as he moved in towards me.

Michael pulled away with a look of uncertainty on his face, I could see he was questioning whether he had just crossed a line and gone to far, but there was no going back now.

"Michael!" I said, a sharp edge to my voice, "I'm you're mother, what on earth are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, Mom, I don't know what happened" Michael answered, looking sheepish and a little disappointed.

"We can't do this," I said, not pulling away from him and not meaning a single word I was saying.

"I'm sorry but I thought it's what you wanted, Mom. After seeing you watching me and then seeing you touching yourself in the shower....," Michael trailed off.

"After seeing me? Were you watching me shower?" I asked, my heart pounding.

"I was curious Mom, I didn't mean to watch but I couldn't stop looking."

"Mikey, I.....I," - I couldn't find the words. His rock hard cock was still pressing in to me,his hands still on my hips, and there was no denying the effect he was having on me. I was done with words - Michael had already seen enough to know what I'd done, and he clearly wanted me. The thought of him watching me pleasuring myself was more of a turn on than I had ever thought it could be.

Michael looked me in the eyes, the gaze I'd seen so many times when he was a child. His eyes hadn't changed, but his body, oh his body felt amazing next to mine.

I paused for a moment, my mind racing and heart beating. Was I really about to do this? "It's now or never Jennifer," I thought to myself.

"Suck Mommy's nipples, Mikey."

I didn't know where the words had come from, but they'd been said.

Michael looked shocked, blushing and his cock bucking upwards at my words.

"W-w-what?" Michael stammered, his face flushing and his eyes widening.

"You heard me Michael, suck Mommy's nipples, you're Mommy's baby boy after all." I couldn't believe these words were actually coming out of my mouth, what the hell was I thinking?

Michael didn't need to be told again, he started moving down my body, finding my right breast from under my nightie, pulling the fabric to one side and immediately latching his mouth over the nipple, sucking hard.

I moaned with pleasure. "Good boy, Mikey, there's Mommy's good boy. This is what you wanted wasn't it, Mikey? To feel close to me again?"

Michael uttered a muffled "mmmhmm," in response, not releasing my nipple for even a second.

My heart was racing - what was I doing? Michael was 19, and whilst he'd breastfed as a child, he had stopped by age 1 or so. Here he was now, sucking on me, holding me close and pressing his rock hard member against me - and I loved it.

I swivelled so I could cradle him in, one hand stroking his hair whilst he sucked my nipple, the other hand reaching down towards his boxers to release the erection they were holding back.

"Now, let me take care of this for you," I said as I pulled his boxers down over his fully erect penis. Michael moaned as I grasped the shaft of his cock with my hand, pulling it out and starting stroking it. I'd only ever been with Tim and whilst our sex life had started off OK, it had dried up in recent years and he'd lost the vigour of a young man. Michael's penis was firm, erect, and pulsated with every touch.

"That's it, Mikey, just like that." I moaned as he continued to suck my nipple, his lips pressing against my areola and his tongue lapping over my nipple.

I released my grasp on his cock and moved my hand to my clit, feeling how wet I was already from the build up. Parting my lips, I flicked gently and within seconds, climaxed for the fourth time of the day. Michael was still latched on to my nipple, my body shuddering as I came and him sucking harder and pulling me in towards him. This time there was no stifling the noise as I came, and I moaned over and over again as wave after wave of orgasm pulsed through me, my body writhing under Michael's grip. Every part of me tingling, almost like an electric current was running through me.

Michael locked eyes with me, still latched on to my breast - there was a look of amazement in his eyes which told me he was inexperienced with women.

I guided him off of my breast and pulled him up, kissing him deeply.

"Feel how wet you've made Mommy," I said as guiding his hand down my body, over my nipples and down to my soaking wet snatch. His hand delved between my thighs, plunging three fingers inside me as I once again moaned and bucked in pleasure.

"Good boy, good good boy," I said as he plunged his fingers in and out of my pussy, my juices coating his fingers and running down to my asshole.

Surely I couldn't cum again I thought, but with every penetration the feeling built, my pussy tightening around Michael's fingers as he plunged them into me time and time again. I bit down on his neck, spurring him to thrust faster, his fingers working in and out before once again bringing me to orgasm, my juices spurting all over his hand as I came, my teeth biting down harder on his neck.

"Fuck!" was all I could muster, my body exhausted from that orgasm, my breathing hard as my heart raced whilst my mind tried to catch up with what was going on. My son had just made me cum, hard, and I'd loved it.

Michael gazed at me with a look of surprise and excitement on his face, he clearly couldn't believe what was happening, even if he had fantasised about it before.

"Mom, I..." Michael started, but before he could say anything else I pressed my lips to his, sticking my tongue into his mouth and kissing him deeply. Michael was still fully erect and clearly desperate for release, so after tasting him fully, I released and began working my way down his perfectly formed body, stopping to gently bite both nipples on my way down towards that beautifully erect cock.

Michael's heart was racing, his eyes wide as I reached his cock and began to gently suck and kiss it. Starting at the tip, I slowly licked around the head of his cock, before licking down the shaft and taking his balls in my mouth. Gazing up at Michael, I stared into his eyes as I sucked his balls whilst gently stroking his rock hard member with my hand.

Michael was close, I could tell by the pulses running through him as I stroked him and his breathing which was getting faster and faster. Releasing his balls, I licked up his shaft before taking the head of his cock in my mouth and slowly working up and down over it. At around 8 inches long, I couldn't fit all of him in, but I was determined to try. Gradually I took him deeper and deeper with each move, Michael moaning in pleasure as I went. The pulses grew stronger and then with a gasp, Michael sprayed spurts of warm creamy cum all over the back of my mouth and down my throat. His warm juices coated my mouth, lubricating his cock further as I kept on pressing down on it, forcing it into my throat so I could take every last drop of him. Michael was moaning and bucking, but I kept going, refusing to let up or ease off of his beautiful member.

I looked up and once again locked eyes with Michael, his normal cheeky grin had been replaced with a look of utter amazement and bewilderment at what was happening - I didn't know if I shared the expression but I couldn't believe what I was doing. Here I was with my own sons cock in my mouth, the taste of his cum still fresh, and I lusted for more, and based on how hard Michael was, he was clearly ready.

Releasing Michael's cock from my mouth, I worked my way up his body, kissing his torso as I went. Reaching his mouth I kissed him deeply, before pulling back and looking him in the eyes, my nipples erect to the point they ached, and my pussy still dripping wet at the thought of what I was doing.

"Mom, I....I never thought..." Michael started.

"I know Mikey, me too. We can stop right now if you want to."

"I don't want to stop, Mom, its just, it's just, you're my Mom."

"Mommy has needs too Mikey, and you want to take care of those needs don't you?"

Michael stuttered a "mmmhmmm", his hard erection bucking against my slit as he closed his eyes again with a moan.

"Do you like taking care of Mommy and making sure she's OK, Mikey?"

Michael opened his eyes again and started to say something, but the words were lost as he once again pulsed against me, his hands roving my hips and caressing my thighs.

"Mommy is going to take care of you just as well as you've taken care of her, Mikey."

I was a woman possessed, words coming from a place I didn't recognise, deep within me. I knew we had crossed a line but I didn't regret a moment, and we had gone so far, there was no point stopping now.

"Do you want to fuck your Mom, Mikey? Do you want to feel your cock deep inside Mommy's pussy like you've imagined?"

Michael groaned in pleasure, his hands grasping my ass hard and his cock once again bucking against my dripping pussy. He was clearly desperate to be inside me. As I looked down at my son between my legs, I wondered what was going through his head. This morning had been a normal start to the day, yet here we were mere hours later, having already crossed the line from intimacy to incest. I looked down at the boyish features of Michael's face, the face I had seen so many times as he was growing up, the face I had stroked as a baby and washed dirt off of as he grew.

This was my child, and I'd just sucked him off and now, was about to fuck him.

Michael looked up at me, the look of amazement still present in his eyes, his hands still firmly locked on my hips. His cock was pressed between my lips, ready, erect, and eager to enter, my juices slowly dripping down, lubricating him ready.

Slowly raising my ass, I positioned myself over him and slowly positioned the tip of his erection into my pussy. Spreading my lips, his cock felt amazing - far harder than Tim had felt in many years. As he entered me, Michael let out an involuntary shiver, thrusting his hips upwards to penetrate deep inside, but I'd been ready for this moment, and rose with him to stop him going all the way in.

"Patience Mikey," I whispered, slowly rocking my hips backwards so his tip popped out, before slowly letting him back in. I was ready to feel his rock hard shaft filling me up, but wanted to prolong this as much as I could.

12