A Maternal Love Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
The morning after the evening before.
4.4k words
4.72
22.3k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start- had it all been a dream, a fantasy? Had I imagined everything? Looking left I got my answer, Michael, still sound asleep, in my bed.

I gazed at him sleeping for a moment, my little boy all grown up and here with me, with his boyish grin, sparkling eyes and cheeks that everyone would pinch when he was young. Last night we had entered into a whole new level of existence between us and whilst I knew I should have felt ashamed, wrong, and dirty, I felt turned on at the memories of what we had done.

Glancing down, I could see that Michael too was clearly aroused, either by memory or dreams, as a familiar bulge stuck up through the comforter around his crotch area.

I felt my cheeks flush as I stared at it, knowing where that bulge had been, when an idea came into my mind.

Slowly and quietly I lowered myself below the covers, sliding down so my mouth was level with his morning glory. There it stood, fully erect again and ready to go - I paused for a second just looking at it and wondering how Michael had the stamina to be ready again after the night before- I was lucky if Tim could (or would) perform more than once a week these days.

With Michael still sound asleep, I gently took the tip of his cock between my lips, my tongue running around the tip in circles whilst my hand gently caressed his balls. They felt emptier than the night before, but soon started to firm up as I softly stroked them.

Continuing to run my tongue around the tip, I slowly took his penis in to my mouth, inching down it slowly and sucking as I went. I could feel his muscles contracting as I sucked, and as Michael slowly woke up to the sensation of his cock being taken into my mouth.

"What the? Mom, is that you?" Michael murmured in a sleepy voice, clearly starting to come to and register what was going on.

Light filled the darkness under the comforter as Michael peered beneath it, his eyes locking with mine as I bobbed my head slowly up and down, taking him slightly further towards my throat with each movement.

Michael softly moaned as I continued, refusing to release his dick from my mouth to say a word, moving up and down as I went. I could feel him swelling already, building towards the inevitable explosion of cum which would soon follow. Sucking harder, my movements became more direct and stronger, taking that beautiful cock further each time until I had swallowed the tip into my throat.

"Mom I'm...." - he didn't need to say another word. With a spasm in his cock, he shot a load of creamy, stringy cum straight down my throat, nearly causing me to gag in the process. Michael writhed with pleasure as I refused to release the pressure, continuing to suck and stroke, draining every drip of creamy cum out of him, and stroking his balls to make sure I got it all.

As Michael relaxed and stopped bucking, I released, slowly removing him from my mouth and kissing the tip of his cock as I left it, the taste of his cum still fresh on my lips.

"Morning, Mikey, it looked like you were ready for me so I seized the opportunity, I hope you don't mind?" I said with a sly smile, still grasping his shaft with my hand.

Michael smiled and rested his head back on the pillow, he didn't need to say anything, I knew he had enjoyed waking up that way.

I worked back up his body until I was laid next to him, my hand rested on his stomach and my head nestled into his neck again, back where I had fallen asleep. Any sense of guilt had now left me and had been replaced with pure unadulterated lust for this boy, and a desire to explore my deepest, darkest fantasies with him, regardless of how wrong it might be.

"Mom, are we wrong for doing this?" Michael asked, his eyes shifting to make contact with mine. He looked concerned and uncertain.

"Maybe, Mikey, but I don't regret a thing - how do you feel about it?" I replied.

"I mean, I know we shouldnt" he started, "but it feels so right at the same time. I don't regret it either, I guess I just don't want it to end."

I paused for a moment, looking deep into his eyes and feeling his heart beating through his chest.

"Well, Mikey, I guess it's up to us what we do, and how much we do. Your father will be home later and we can't tell him, for obvious reasons!"

Michael laughed nervously- "Yeah I figured that we probably wouldn't want to tell Dad about this, he might not be so understanding."

I looked at him, seeing the nervousness in his eyes and sensing that he was worried that Tim would find out. I understood his worries and part of me did worry about the same, but the lust I felt burned through that, and I had already decided that this was to continue.

"Mikey, I know I'm your Mom and I'll understand if you say you don't want to do anything else, but I think we both want to explore more - what do you think?"

I looked at Michael for a response whilst he paused, clearly thinking about things.

"I do, Mom, more than anything, providing you want to? I don't want to make things weird if you know what I mean!"

I laughed softly at the idea of making things weird - we had explored each others bodies in ways a mother and son should never do, and he was worried about things being weird? I got it, maybe it should have felt weird, but it didn't, it just felt right.

"It won't be weird, Mikey, unless we let it be weird, which I don't want to."

"Me either, Mom, I was just worried you might have changed your mind over night" Michael replied, clearly concerned that I was having second thoughts.

"Mikey, I just woke you up sucking your cock, do you think I'm having second thoughts?" I said, smiling gently at talking such filth to my own son.

Michael smiled back - "You're right, Mom, I just thought I should ask, that's all." he replied before pulling me closer into him again. "I do feel though that I've not paid you the attention you deserve" he continued, that cheeky smile returning to his face.

"What do you mean, Mikey?" I replied, sensing he was up to something.

Without saying a word, Michael pulled his arm out from under me and laid me flat on my back, starting kissing down my body. Starting with my neck, he worked slowly down, tweaking each nipple softly with his teeth as he went, before continuing down over my stomach, past my belly button, and into my crotch.

I was already wet from sucking Michael off earlier, and that, combined with the night before, meant I was wide open and practically dripping by this point.

Michael parted my lips with his nose, lapping at my opening, before licking up the length of my slit and latching onto my clit. His warm lips kissing against my labia, coupled with his tongue lapping against my clit sent a shiver all through my body, my nipples shooting to erect in seconds and my back arching in pleasure.

Michael continued softly licking whilst one hand tweaked at my left breast, and his other slid up my leg towards my crotch. Teasing around the lips, he paused for a moment, then at the same time as grasping hard on my nipple and sucking on my clit, he plunged three fingers into my soaking wet hole. I couldn't contain myself, a screech of pleasure escaped me as I pushed myself down further onto his fingers, feeling his knuckles press against me. Thrusting his fingers in and out, I writhed my hips in time with him, pushing harder each time, approaching climax faster than I had ever experienced before.

"That's it, Mikey, fuck Mommy's pussy with your fingers and suck Mommy's clit, there's a good boy."

Where was this talk coming from? I had never been vocal in the bedroom before, barely allowing myself to moan most of the time, yet here I was instructing my son on what to do.

"Good boy, Mikey, Mommy's going to cum for you soon. You want to make Mommy cum don't you? You want to make Mommy your little cum-slut to do with what you wish."

The words left my mouth without me even thinking of them, it was like someone else was talking through me, words I'd never used before in my life.

"Mommy's cumming, Mikey. That's it, Mommy's cumming" I moaned as the wave of orgasm washed over me, my head spinning it was so strong. I couldn't contain myself and screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck, Mikey, I'm cumming. Mommy's cumming, good boy Mikey."

I ground my soaking snatch against his face, his tongue still lapping at my clit and his fingers buried deep inside me. I'm sure he was struggling for air but I didn't care, the ecstasy of my climax was washing through me and taking over.

As the last of my juices spurted over Michael's cheeks, he looked up and locked eyes with me once again, pulling his mouth back to smile at me. Without thinking I grabbed him and pulled him up to me, locking my lips onto his and plunging my tongue deep into his mouth. I could taste my sweet juices all over him and could feel the warmth of my pussy still lingering on his lips. I licked around his mouth, desperately searching for a further taste of me, Michael grabbing my hair whilst I did it and twisting it in his hands.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him.

"You're going to fuck me now, Mikey. You're going to fuck me hard and make me cum like that again, do you understand?"

Michael didn't need to be asked twice - flipping me onto my side and positioning himself directly behind me.

Scooping my legs up, he lifted my ass and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy, lingering for a moment to tease me.

I pushed back, desperate for him to fill me as he had the night before, feeling the tip of his rock hard penis part my soaking wet lips and push deeper into me.

"Oh fuck, Mikey! That's it, fuck your Mommy hard. There's a good boy."

Michael needed no encouragement, and with one hand on my hip to control the rhythm, grabbed a handful of my hair with the other, and thrust deeper inside to me from behind.

"That's it, Mikey, that's a good boy. Oh fuck!"

He pulled my hair, tilting my head back in the process as he thrust deep into me over and over again. Moving his spare hand from my hip, he moved it up and clasped it firmly around my throat, keeping my chin up whilst my hair was pulled backwards.

"That's it, Mikey, fuck me, fuck me hard!" - I still didn't know where these words were coming from but they felt right, and Michael certainly didn't seem to mind.

"Is that OK, Mom?" Michael asked.

"Don't you dare ask me if that's OK, Mikey, don't you dare. You'll take me whether I like it or not. You'll fuck me like the slut I am!"

I felt Michael swell further inside me at hearing his mother talking dirty to him, his hand tightening its grip around my throat as his other kept my hair tightly pulled back.

"That's it, Mikey, fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck Mommy hard."

Michael kept thrusting, maintaining a steady rhythm and plunging his cock deep inside of me. His rock hard shaft parted my lips with each thrust, filling me to capacity and sending pulses of pleasure all through me. I'd already cum just before but I could feel it building in me again, the tingling and warm sensation washing through me, my nipples practically rock hard at what was going on.

"Are you going to cum with Mommy" I said, my head still tilted upwards and his hand still around my throat. I could breathe, but Michael wasn't leaving any doubt about who was in charge now.

"Cum with Mommy, Mikey. Cum with Mommy."

Michael thrust faster and harder, each inwards thrust nearly taking my breath away as I pushed against him, taking the full length of him inside. I knew he was getting close by the speed he was going at, and I wanted us to cum together this time.

"There's a good boy, fuck Mommy hard. Just like that, fuck Mommy's pussy."

Michael started to grunt, he was close.

"Cum with Mommy. That's it, fill Mommy with your cum, Mikey", the words barely leaving my mouth before I felt the climax crashing through me. My hips powering back into Michael to take his full length and girth in, a loud moan escaping me as I came again.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Michael uttered, his cock pulsing as he shot another load deep into me. His hands still firmly gripping my hair and throat, he thrust deeply a few more times, his momentum slowing as he emptied his balls into me.

"Good boy, Mikey. Good boy" I said, feeling his grip releasing on me. That had been another massive orgasm and my pussy was still tingling, I wondered whether I'd be able to walk straight after that one.

Michael relaxed his grip and laid back, his cock coming out of my pussy as he did so, and a stead stream of creamy white cum the following from me. How Michael had so much in there I couldn't work out, but I wasn't complaining.

I reached down and massaged the creamy, sticky mess, coating my lips and fingers, before looking straight at Michael and licking my fingers clean. He looked on wide eyed at what he was seeing.

"Thank you, Mikey, Mommy needed that" I said as innocently as I could muster.

Michael smiled knowingly - he had felt my pussy squeeze around his cock and had seen what he had done to me, so he knew full well how good that had been.

"You're welcome, I guess" Michael replied with a cheeky grin on his face, reaching out his hand to pull me in to him again.

My head found its natural rest on his chest and we lay there, both breathing heavily and our hearts beating hard, but neither of us uttering a word. I could see his semi-erect cock laid against the top of his leg, a thin trickle of cum still seeping out of the tip as it rested there. I could still feel his cum between my legs too, or maybe those were my own juices- it was impossible to tell the difference any more.

"I should probably take a shower" I finally mustered after several minutes, "and I should probably change these sheets before Dad gets home!"

Michael gripped my shoulder harder and pulled me in, acknowledging my words but not having an answer. We lay there for a moment more, both breathing in unison before finally I decided I should move.

"I'm going to take a shower, Mikey, are you going to stay there or are you going to come and help clean Mommy up?" - I looked up into Michael's eyes with a grin.

"How can I refuse an offer like that, Mom? I guess I'd better come help make sure you're clean" he replied with a knowing smile, before lowering his lips to kiss the top of my head softly. "What kind of a son would I be if I didn't help my Mom out, hey?"

I smiled. I knew Michael had been nervous after the night before but it was clear we were both on the same page now. How we would work it out I didn't know, but what I did know was that I wanted more of his cock, and to explore more fantasies with him. It seemed ludicrous that it had only been a matter of 12 hours and we had already done what we had, but there was still a good few hours before Tim was due home, and Michael wasn't due to go back to College for another week or so.

"Come on you, let's get out of this bed and into the shower then" I said, softly tapping his stomach and rolling away.

Michael smiled and started out of the other side of the bed, dragging the comforter with him as went before dumping it next to the laundry bin, no doubt ready for me to move it and wash it.

My thighs still moist from the combination of his cum and my own juices, I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom, Michael following behind.

"Back to where it all began" I thought to myself as I reached the shower and turned on the faucet.

Michael came up behind me and wrapped his around me, his semi-erect penis slotting between my ass cheeks as he hugged into me. Despite everything we had done, my heart still raced at his touch, a tingle spreading throughout me knowing how taboo it was.

"You go first, Mom" he said, lightly kissing me on my neck, "I'll grab a towel and i'll be right back."

I glanced around as Michael headed out of fhe bathroom towards the hallway closet, his tight ass moving as he walked away and his shoulders rippling - "how could I find my son so attractive?" I thought, blushing to myself. I had ceased to care about conventions and taboos, I just wanted more. I loved how his confidence had grown with me in such a short amount of time, and now wanted to see how far he was willing to go.

--------‐------------------‐-----------

The hot water streamed down from the shower, washing away the mixture of juices from my pussy and thighs. I'd only showered the night before, but it still felt amazing. Clasping the bottle of shampoo, I began to soap my hair, my arms above my head as I lathered up my hair.

I heard the door close and sensed Michael had come to join me, a pang of excitement coursed through my body at the thought of him being there with me, him soaping my body, and washing that beautiful cock of his for him.

Stepping into the shower his arms wrapped around my torso from behind, grabbing my breasts in his firm hands. The combination of his touch, the feel of his cock back between my ass cheeks, and the steaming water got my juices flowing again almost immediately.

"Mikey, I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about me in here" I said jokingly, knowing full well he'd wasted no time getting to me.

Michael laughed softly, kissing the back of my neck and squeezing my breasts firmly. "Sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to leave you too long!"

I smiled at his ability to turn me on just with his words and child like playfulness, he knew exactly how to get me going after such a short amount of time, and I loved it.

"Now you're here, I guess we need to make sure you're all clean" I flirted. I was acting like a hormonal teenager, and I knew it.

"You seem to be doing OK so far, Mom, maybe I can help you in another way."

The blush rushed through me at his words, I still felt embarrassed in a strange way, whilst loving every second of his attention in another.

I could feel him hardening against me, his cock stiffening between my cheeks and starting to press against my asshole. His hands still firmly clasped on my breasts, I left my hair with the shampoo still in, and leant forward to expose my ass, placing my hands against the shower wall. The hot water cascaded onto my back and down onto Michael's now pulsing cock.

"Well, you've explored two of Mommy's holes, Mikey, maybe it's time you explore the other."

Michael uttered an audible gasp at what I said, his cock bucking between my cheeks, flicking over my asshole and sending a wave of arousal coursing through me.

I'd never tried anal with Tim, even though he had suggested it a few times in the early days of our relationship. My refusal had, I think, put him off asking again, so whilst I had warmed to the idea over the years and had fingered my tight hole a few times in my alone moments, I'd never had a penis go in there. Now, it seemed, was my chance.

"That's it, Mikey, slide your cock in to Mommy's ass and fuck her hard, right here."

I felt Michael's cock harden and pulse against me again, he clearly hadn't expected this. I leaned further forward to expose myself fully, bracing my arms in front of me and spreading my feet wide to make sure he had good access. His hands had moved from my breasts to my ass now, a hand on each cheek as he firmly held me in place under the stream of the shower.

His tip pressed against my tight asshole gently at first, slowly relaxing my sphincter as he edged in to me. As the muscle relaxed, Michael increased the pressure and pushed himself harder against me, his cock slowly, but firmly, sliding into my tight asshole.

"Oh fuck, Mikey!" I moaned, "That's it, that's it, fuck Mommy's ass!"

His cock filled me in a way I'd never experienced before, my tight ring clamped around his shaft as he began pumping in and out, slowly at first, the hot water streaming over us and lubricating him as he thrust.

"Does that feel good, Mom?" Michael asked, tightening his grip on my buttocks as he spoke.

12