A Matter of Blood Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I live for scandal. Besides, everyone seems to still think I'm out seducing farmers' daughters and wayward priestesses. This way they'll know I'm a family man at heart."

Mother laughed with genuine mirth.

"Oh, how I missed your cunning tongue..."

* * *

Mother left me during the night and I woke with a different woman in my bed, always a confusing situation. Although this one was fully dressed and sitting cross-legged beside me, eating sweetened bread in great bites like a little girl who'd stolen it from the kitchen. Come to think of it she probably had stolen it.

"Good morning to you, my beautiful young bride."

"And to you, my ever-handsome husband."

"I take it by the amount of honey and butter on that bread that you are celebrating a successful mission?"

Raisa grinned, a little honey stuck to her chin. She was still quite adorable for a killer.

"Parla sends her regards and reports victory. The supplies are hers and the passes are blocked. Tyr is trapped like a starving rat."