A Matter of Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head and my sister closed half the distance between our respective openings; fully expecting me to be the one to close the gap. I didn't disappoint her. Sunny hunched forward and backward as I focused first on lapping up her liquid essence. I sucked each labia into my mouth and caressed the delicate folds with my tongue. On one particularly forceful tilt of her pelvis, I was able to bury my tongue onto her sphincter and then to swirl it around the area between her two vulnerabilities.

After about ten minutes, I managed to bring the fingers of my right hand to bear on her pussy; inserting first one, then two, and finally three — opening her up and massaging her G spot. I reached around her leg with my left arm and placed that hand on the small of her alabaster back. Her trembling knees heralded her impending release and seconds later my face and neck were drenched with Sunny's opaque, pungent ejaculate. She went limp everywhere except inside her love channel which continued to spasm and grip my digits. Her hands fell away from the headboard and I carefully lowered Sonnet onto the bed next to me; my hands never shifting from their respective positions.

"Now that, Willem my only love, is precisely what I needed. Thank you..."

It was my turn to kneel over her, and I responded to her exhausted gratitude with kisses to her sweet lips and a barely audible...

"You are most welcome."

I began to get up, but Sunny gamely restrained me with a hand to my thigh.

"Sleep with me, tonight, Will... Please? I promise not to jump your bones. If we ever do make love again, I know what that will mean."

"What will it mean, Sunny?"

"That it will be you accepting my proposal of marriage."

"Okay, genius, but I need to clean up first."

"Don't be too thorough. I like how we smell after we make love."

After washing up, I came back to Sunny's darkened bedroom and slid beneath the sheets. We embraced and lovingly kissed one another for what must have been at least thirty minutes. Then my sister laid herself out on top of me; her head on my chest and our sex-organs pressed together but not in a way which would be considered erotic. Sonnet fell out almost immediately. I, on the other hand, did not. My sleep came, but it seemed all too brief.

When I opened my bleary eyes the next morning, the sight which greeted me was of Sunny grinding astride my groin and lubricating my cock with her engorged genitals. She was displaying in her left hand a small brown booklet while using her right hand to highlight it like one of those girls on a game show presenting the next prize. With hindsight, it's easy to see how — in her way of thinking — that old German passport was, in fact, a valuable commodity: for it was going to achieve for us an outcome I had always assumed to be an impossibility.

"Come on, sleepy-head! We have a talk to finish and a baby to begin making... Wakie wakie!"

"That's easy for your to say, Sunny... you didn't have a human being for a blanket last night! What are you doing with that thing? I thought you surrendered it years ago."

"Well, I had a human being for a mattress and I slept just fine. As for the passport, I found it last week at the back of my sock drawer. I didn't think anything about it until I began babysitting."

"What does your old German passport have to do with babysitting, Sunny?"

"Wow! You really are fuzzy-headed this morning... It has nothing to do with babysitting, genius, but everything to do with us being able to marry one another."

"How so?"

"Before I connect the dots for your feeble brain, you have to promise me something."

"Can I pee first, please?"

"No! Promise first, pee second..."

"Fine! But you'd better make it quick unless you want yellow bedsheets!"

"Promise me that if I can show how we can get around the sibling problem, we'll get married."

"Done! Now let me up, Sonnet."

She did, but because she had ground on me to my cock's full hardness, it took me having to bend my boner at an awkward angle to complete my toileting. After washing up, I stopped back in my bedroom to grab a clean pair of boxers. My sister pouted when she saw them on me...

"What, Sunny? I'm cold... that's all."

Still naked, my sister sat on her bed and motioned for me to take a spot by her. Instead, I continued to stand next to her. She reached out to take my left hand in her right.

"All we have to do when we go apply for a marriage license, Will, is for me to use this old passport as identification: it's still valid. You can use your state driver's license. We already have different last names — thanks to mom and dad — but my passport should convince any government official we can legally marry each other."

"Perhaps, sis, but don't those forms ask about who your parents are? How are we going to get around that problem? I'm not going to lie."

"It's not a problem if the form doesn't ask for that information, right? I'm not asking you to lie, Willem, but if they don't ask then we aren't obligated to disclose."

"You've already found someplace where the form doesn't ask about parents, haven't you."

"A county in Kentucky..." Sonnet said, smiling slyly. "It took me a lot of sleuthing on the internet before I came across it. You wouldn't believe the wide variety of marriage applications out there! It seems like every county clerk in the nation feels honor-bound to reinvent the wheel when it comes to marriage licenses."

"Okay, but what about the fact we look related? Except for your blonde hair and my brown mop — and the fact I have about five inches on you — we could be twins."

"I thought about that, too."

"Of course you did..."

"If, when we submit our application, I'm already four or five months pregnant..." she began, her lower lip again disappearing between her teeth.

"You're counting on them taking one look at your condition, noting you were born in Berlin, concluding I'm a young, all-American kind of guy, and then falling all over themselves as they rush to legitimize that bun in your oven."

"I'll even break out my cheesiest German accent!"

"No doubt that that alone will seal the deal."

Sonnet leaned back on her bed and slowly spread her knees apart. Her blonde crease winked at me, and I smiled and shook my head at the audacity of my sister's rational mind. It's said the brain is a human's largest sex organ. In the case of my sister, that factoid must especially be true. What also is true about her is when she sets her mind to some goal, she generally accomplishes it.

I stood there trying to remain physically unaffected by my sister's wanton display of sexual arousal. Was I having any luck? Fat chance of that! I wanted her, but, like her, I understood any insertion of my painfully erect cock into her sopping core was my agreement to marry her on every level: physical as well as emotional and spiritual. Fortunately for the more primal parts of my largest sex organ, the reticence about marrying my sister (which had dominated my thinking up to now) was vaporizing from the heat of her iron-clad scheme.

When I lowered my boxers, my dick bobbed as it found release from the fabric's confines. Sonnet drew up her legs and aligned herself with the length of the bed, placed her delicate fingers behind each knee, and opened herself completely to my coming penetration. I climbed up onto the bed on my knees and grabbed hold of her hips. For her part, Sunny just lay there looking as sexy as all get out. My glans was weeping pre-cum as I brought it into proximity with Sonnet's quivering quim.

"Sonnet," I said getting her attention, "keep your eyes open and on my cock as it slams into your pussy. You've got me so worked up, I'm not going to last very long."

"I know, Willem. That, too, was part of my..."

That final word, I'm sure, was supposed to be plan, but all I heard instead was a grunt as my stiff pecker penetrated my sister in one swift thrust. Our pubic bones collided and I almost came... almost. Because I didn't, I pummeled Sunny for about five minutes with over two hundred powerful and wet-sounding insertions (I counted them in my head). Then I came inside her sugar walls with the pent-up power of over a week's worth of abstinence. I never before had worked so little a time for so great a reward as I did in that moment. As for my delicate sister... she looked like death warmed over. Her eyes were huge, her mouth open in shock, and her body vibrating from the aftermath of the orgasm she had just experienced — not hers, mind you, but mine!

I kept my cock sheathed within her vagina and carefully lowered the top of my body onto hers. She put her arms around me and began to cry tears of both discomfort and joy all mixed up in one emotional stew. I know she was happy for she could not cease kissing me on any and every part of my body which presented itself to her mouth. As she did so, I continued to nudge my tool forward to press my pubic area onto hers. Each time I did so, I would elicit from Sonnet a squeak. In between two of them, she asked...

"Does this mean that you've accepted my marriage proposal, Willem?"

"Yes, my love, you know it does. But, I still won't lie to anybody, and you, dear sister, will be the one to tell our parents they will be spared the ignominy of in-laws."

"I wouldn't worry about mom and dad, too much. They'll probably be more upset we decided to get married rather than merely remain shacked-up like them."

I pushed myself up with my hands pressed on either side of my sister's limp body and replied...

"Probably... but you are still doing it because you proposed to me."

"You're leaving out the fact I'm the more courageous of the two of us, Willem."

"That, too..."

"Okay, now that that's settled," she continued, "I need you to carefully extract yourself so your swimmers can go do their job."

I nodded, shared a sweet kiss with my sister once more, and pulled my softening self from her vagina. As soon as I had cleared her entrance, Sunny rotated her legs back to her chest and had me place one of her pillows under her butt. Her labia were still red and distended, but very little of my thick discharge was oozing out; indicating her own orgasm had vacuumed most of it into her womb. All that was left would be the waiting...

12