A Matter of Trust Ch. 02

Story Info
Nathan returns home and a surprise confession.
12.2k words
4.63
4.2k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jascsa
Jascsa
73 Followers

Author's note:

Thank you all so very much for your feedback and reactions to Ch. 1! It has been exciting to delve into this and I am looking forward to where I can take this story. Again, all feedback and criticism will be considered and taken into account.

All characters involved in sexual activities of any kind are eighteen years or older.

None of these events or characters are real, sorry.

Please rate and comment.

Enjoy.

*****

Chapter 2.

I awoke from my slumber a few hours later, having had arguably the most memorable dream of my life. The thoughts of Taylor Barnes showing me her tits in the hot tub and the hot red head giving me the most memorable blowjob I had ever received were running wildly through my head. God, I hated to wake up from this dream.

The sound of voices and the smell of fresh coffee quickly brought me out of my groggy state. As I rubbed my eyes and adjusted myself, I suddenly became VERY aware of my surroundings. It hadn't been a dream. I was waking up on the same circular couch that was in my vision of the red headed goddess with my cock in her mouth.

"Good morning, Nate. Would you like a cup of coffee?" I heard a voice call out to me.

Peering over my shoulder, I could see Candace and Brittney standing at the kitchen island, with the former drinking a cup of coffee and the latter drinking a smoothie of some sort. Both standing there in a cute little pair of shorts and a t-shirt that barely covered their stomachs.

"Good morning." I groggily replied. "A cup of coffee sounds great, thanks."

Usually I didn't drink the stuff as I never truly cared for the taste of it, but with the little bit of a headache I had from the night before, I thought it might help me jumpstart the day.

"Someone party a little too hard last night?" Brittney asked.

I heard the girls break out into a laugh and I looked around to take in the surroundings. I had a couple empty drink cups on the end table next to me, my shirt somehow laid across the one arm of the couch and my shorts were in the middle of the floor, leaving me laying there barely covered in only the blanket. I have zero clue as to where my pillow managed to wander off to. Maybe they had a dog...

"Apparently those drinks were a little stronger than I thought." I replied while trying to give them my best smile.

Candace walked over to where I was situated, bringing me a fresh cup of coffee and leaned over to collect my belongings. "Here you go." She said as she turned to hand them to me. With a quick smile she headed back to the kitchen to finish her morning drink. God damn watching her ass was intoxicating. As I took a drink, I could feel my little buddy slowly waken from his slumber at the sight of her gorgeous ass walking away, so I thought the best to get up and go abouts my day before I made an even bigger show of things.

"Could one of you girls show me where the bathroom is? I would really like to grab a quick shower and clean up." I asked as I slid my shorts back on underneath the blanket.

"Sure, this way." Candace said as she beckoned me with her finger to follow her down the hall. Following her was going to be torture as I would now be getting an up-close look at that wonderful ass bouncing and swaying back and forth. Maybe I'd just rub one out in the shower really fast. I know, cliché, right?

"Here we are. Towels are in the cabinet to your left. Press the center button to turn on the shower and set the temperature to whatever you like." She said while pointing out like she was one of the models from a game show.

As I entered the doorway I was amazed at the elegance and size of the room. There was a large double vanity sink with dark black counters, light grey cabinets, with decorations accented in blue, silver, and yellow. A large mirror spanned the whole sink area and was backlit around the edges. Across from the sink area was a large free-standing jacuzzi tub and a shower that looked to be more like a 2nd room in itself. The large glass door opened to a fully white subway tiled shower with a massive rainfall shower head and 4 jets that came off the walls. In the center was a touch screen control with three buttons on it just underneath the screen.

I pressed the button to activate the shower controls and set it to an appropriate temperature. Being one for a nice hot shower, the steam built quickly and I reached into the cabinet to grab out a towel and washcloth. As I turned to thank my wonderful hostess, I caught her leaning against the door frame, slowly staring me up and down, with a look on her face like she was pondering something but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I noticed her look up and smile at me so I thought it only fair to return the gesture.

"Thank you again for everything. I'm sorry that I had to barge in on you all like that yesterday. You literally saved me from having to camp out at the airport all night. I don't think my back could have handled that." I said as I walked over to her.

"Sure, it was our pleasure. Anything I could do to help I would have Nathan; I hope you know that."

I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her. The hug seemed to go on forever and I could almost feel her sort of melt into my body. As I pulled back from our hug slightly, I looked down at her beautiful face, her warm eyes and beautiful lips just kind of staring back at me. This beautiful woman seemed content to be wrapped in my arms and just smiled back at me and gently lowered her head back on to my chest.

I felt her hand rub across my back and slid upwards, rubbing my shoulder when she stopped briefly. Slowly she traced her finger across the wound I received and lifted her head to me. Her smile was gone and this look of sadness had started to take over. A little tear started to form in her eye as her other hand had made its way down to my waist line, slowly reaching under the band of my shorts, exploring and observing the other wound upon my hip.

Suddenly I felt the weight of the world on me. I wanted nothing more than to help her. To relieve her from whatever was bothering her. To return the kindness that she had so recently shown me.

I reached out to wipe the tear away and I felt the urge to kiss her, almost like something was calling me towards her. Here was a woman whom I have known all my life, who I had a crush on when I was younger but never imagined would want me in a way that I now wanted her. A woman that I could seriously be fucking up my life long friendship with her brother if she did not feel the same way that I was feeling in this moment, but I had to; I needed to. I had to know...

"Candace..." I began to say as I slowly lowered my head towards hers, taking my hand and slowly lifting her chin, bringing her lips closer and closer to mine.

As I looked at her, she seemed to smile back at me, she didn't move to run away or back off from me, so I decided to go full bore. It was now or never I thought. I pressed my lips against hers. I could feel the heat radiating off them. It felt like touching a hot flame as we met. I could feel every hair on my body want to stand at attention as the electricity seemed to flow between our lips.

The kiss was a short one and as I slowly pulled my lips from hers, I looked down at her with her eyes closed. The world hadn't ended, there was no explosion, no one had died. But what was there worried me. She hadn't returned the kiss like I was hoping for. In fact, it seemed that it was all on my doing and not hers. Did I read this wrong? Did I make a mistake?

Candace slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. There was a mixture of want, desire, fear, sadness, happiness, and confusion in her. I guess she was still processing which one would jump to the fore-front.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." I trailed off as I slowly turned, hoping to just put this behind me, realizing now that I had possibly made the biggest mistake of my life.

Suddenly I felt a pull on my arm, spinning me back around. The force of it almost reminded me of the shot I had received to my shoulder. Candace was standing there just staring at me, a warm smile appeared across her face and a look of happiness appeared in her gorgeous brown eyes. Her world class smile had once again returned to her beautiful face.

"Don't Nathan. Don't ever apologize to me again." She replied and with that she leapt towards me, jumping into the air, and into my arms.

I lowered my hands to grab her as she seemed to float effortlessly towards me, my hands grabbing her legs just below her ass, supporting her weight on me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs followed suit around my waist. She threw her lips to mine with a fever that now matched my own. Our lips parted and our tongues began a dance that I wished would go on forever. I never truly realized just how much I actually wanted this woman until this moment unfolded in front of me.

As quick as the embrace and our kiss was initiated, it seemed like it was ending. I felt Candace slip from my arms and I gently placed her back on the floor. With a seductive look in her eyes, she slowly raised her arms over her head. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off of her, throwing it onto the floor behind us. Reaching my hands out, I began exploring this wonderful woman's body that was now on display in front of me, clad only in a pair of tight little shorts as she was not wearing a bra underneath her top. Slowly, deliberately I began tracing my fingers down her smooth skin, beginning at her shoulders, tracing my way down towards her breasts.

As I reached my intended target, my fingers traced around each nipple. She shivered a little at the touch and let out a soft moan, urging me onward. The look in her eyes was nothing but pure lust. Gently cupping her tits in each hand, I began a slow massage, taking in every moment of having these wonderful mounds in the palm of my hand. Grabbing each nipple between my thumb and finger, giving them each a little squeeze, seemed to ignite her even more as she threw her head upwards, kissing me with the same passion as before, our tongues swirling together.

And with that, time seemed to stand still. Everything froze. The world around me no longer existed. The only thing in my universe was me and this beautiful woman before me. The woman that I wanted now more than ever. The woman that had once made a pivotal moment in my life a living hell, was now the target for my utmost desires.

I reluctantly let go of her ample tits and worked my fingers down to the waistband of her shorts. Slipping my fingers beneath the band, I slowly slid them downwards towards the floor. She wiggled her ass a little as the shorts passed and I brought them down to her ankles. Giving me a sexy smile, she stepped out of the shorts and I threw them onto the pile with her shirt. Now, standing there in just a sexy little blue pair of underwear, she slowly modeled for me, spinning around in a circle, gently placing her fingers in the waist band of her underwear, teasing me, working them up and down her hips, the garment now seeming to form a little wet spot on the front of her crotch.

"Will I do?" she asked with a slight giggle, while still posing for me. "I thought after last night that you'd be secretly hoping I was Melissa."

I hadn't even thought about that in this moment. My mind suddenly went racing back to the night before and the images of the sexy red head sucking my cock on the couch came flooding back. I began to panic and felt a wave of guilt rush over me as I scrambled to figure out the exactly what I wanted to say to her.

"Candace, I..." I offered, stuttering to find the right words. "What happened last night I can't explain. I'm sorry. I don't want to cause a problem between..."

With that, she leaned into me, reaching out with both her hands and placing them on the side of my face, gazing into my eyes. A slight smile formed across her face and a seductive look to her brought me quickly to her gaze.

"I thought I just told you to not to apologize to me."

And with those words, she leaned in and kiss me. This was just as much a kiss of passion as it was lust as it was sensual. Every nerve, every feeling, every emotion in my body suddenly went into overdrive once again as I felt her hands leave my face and start their journey down my body, across my chest, down my stomach, straight to the waist band of my shorts.

With a determination yet grace, she slowly slid my shorts off of me, letting go once they were free from my hips, causing them to slide down my legs and allowing me to step out of them. Her hands then slid up my thighs, coming to rest just shy of my now aching erection. I was begging for her to touch it at this point, almost like a drug addict needing their next fix.

Having sensed this, Candace looked up at me and gave me a little smile, then slowly sunk down to her knees. My throbbing cock was now at eye level with her and I watched as she reached for it with her delicate hands, wrapping them gently around the shaft. The heat from her touch felt like a volcano had erupted over my lower regions.

As she slowly stroked my dick with her soft hands, I had to take a step backwards, using the counter to support myself as the feeling of this woman was taking me to a place of pure ecstasy and I was afraid that my legs might give out from under me.

Slowly, methodically, teasingly she stroked me, never breaking her gaze, never breaking her smile. She seemed to taunt me, to tease me, to let me know that while being physically much larger than her, that she was the one in control of the moment. Who was I to argue?...

"God damn this is a nice dick. I wonder how it tastes?" She teased as she stuck her tongue out, aiming it directly towards the head of my cock.

The feeling when her tongue made contact with my cock felt like a shockwave running through me. I fought back with every ounce of my strength the urge to just thrust it forward into her wanting mouth and use it for my own personal pleasure.

Teasingly, she slowly licked over the head, then began her motions downward, licking along the full length of the shaft and back up again. She made three more passes like this, then opened her mouth, taking about half of my erection into it, gently closing her lips around it.

I wanted to explode. The sensation of her mouth around my hard dick was exhilarating. It took the rest of my strength that I had not used earlier trying to refrain myself from face fucking this beautiful woman, to hold back from filling her mouth with my seed. For the second time in less than 24 hours, I was on the receiving end of the blowjob of a lifetime.

"OH MY GOD..." were about the only words that I could think of as she continued to work my cock over, her hands now reaching up and following her lips up and down my shaft.

The blowjob I was receiving was different than the one I had received from Melissa the night before. Candace did not take it as deep as Melissa had been able to, nor did she try. She was more than capable working with her skillset that she possessed and what she lacked for in taking depth, she made up for with effort put into the rest of it. Between her gentle strokes downward with her lips and mouth, to the added pressure of her tightening on the upwards stroke, this woman knew how to give pleasure. It was like she was built for it and wanted me to enjoy the ride.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" I exclaimed as my eyes rolled backwards, leaning my head against the mirror.

"What I secretly wanted to do the moment you showed up at our house last night." I heard her reply, and with that she returned to her efforts, trying ever so expertly to bring me to my climax.

The wonderful experience I was receiving went on for a little longer, ever so tempting me towards my end, but I wanted more. I had to experience this woman.

"Your turn!" I said, gently pulling my wanting dick from her ever so willing mouth and lifting her to her feet.

As she rose to her feet, I reached below her arms and placed my hands on her hips, gently lifting and turning her in the air, placing her ass on the edge of the counter. My hands found her now soaked panties, and sliding my fingers into the waist band, gently tugging the garment downwards. Slowly I slid her panties down past her hips, down her legs, and threw them onto the now growing pile of clothing in the corner.

Starting at her feet, I rubbed my hands up her legs, spreading them gently until I reached her shaven mound. My fingertips traced the outline of her opening, causing her to moan with delight and anticipation. Flicking across her opening, I slowly moved my fingers up and down the outside of her lips, slightly spreading them open, revealing the luscious pink center of her beautiful pussy. I could see the wetness forming as I continued my pursuits and she began to squirm with anticipation and pleasure from my efforts. A soft moan followed closely by a little growl escaped her lips as I slid a finger over her clit. The heat radiating from her crotch felt like she was on fire.

"Mmmmm," she purred as I continued lightly stroking her.

I slid my tongue out to connect with the folds of her luscious sex; I began to follow the same route that my fingers had taken. Up and down the outer folds of her pussy I traced with my tongue. Gently licking up and down her. She tasted sweet, almost like a succulent strawberry. I never wanted to stop licking this amazing pussy in front of me, and from the moans I was now hearing, she was struggling to not scream out in pleasure for fear of alerting the rest of the house to the activities now taking place. I felt her body tremble and shake the moment my tongue licked across her sensitive clit.

"Oh my god Nathan. HOLY SHIT!"

I felt her reach back with one hand to support herself on the counter, the other hand trailing its way up her body to rub her tits. Another moan escaped her lips as she gently rolled her nipples between her fingers, bringing her closer and closer to relief from the orgasm that I sensed was now forming like a hurricane inside of her.

Sensing that she was now getting close, I slid my tongue into her folds, the sweet juices and warmth caressing my tongue. I brought a finger up to her and gently slid it in as deep as I could, returning my tongue to her sensitive clit. I applied a little pressure and curved my finger upwards, giving a motion like I was signaling her to follow me, gently rubbing on the inside of her pussy. These actions must have sent her into overdrive and I heard her scream loud enough that I am sure the neighbors two doors down would have heard her...

"I'm cumming! FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!"

With that I felt her body start to convulse and writhe in front of me. She threw her legs over my shoulders and both hands had now found their way to the top of my head holding me in place, (like I was going to go anywhere at this moment in time...) I felt her body begin to shake and then she threw her head back, slamming it against the mirror, her legs squeezing me as she rode the tidal wave now crashing over her.

"Holy shit Nathan, Holy shit..." I heard Candace moan between heavy breaths as her orgasm kept coming. She felt like her legs were trying to snap me like I was a walnut in a nutcracker, but my efforts did not stop. I was determined to give this woman the ride of her life.

As soon as she was finished, I felt her relax and her body almost go limp, her legs loosening their grip on my head and slowly sliding off my shoulders. I raised myself to my feet and stood between her, my rock-hard cock now pressing gently at her opening, begging for a way in. I leaned forward, pressing my lips around hers. I felt her lips part as our tongues swirled together, gently basking in the glow of my new lover's orgasmic bliss.

Jascsa
Jascsa
73 Followers