A Mature Woman's Eyes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ms. A! Yeah, mmmmm!"

She really started in! Her hands were on my shoulders and her body was locked. Only her hips moved, like a jackhammer, thrusting down on me. Ms. A. cried out in a trembling voice, "Oh, Ooooh, your cock feels so right. I love feeling it slide all the way into my pussy. Ooooooh. Oooooh!"

And she meant it. She wasn't joking or faking at all.

My cock slid into her wet cunt over and over and over, sliding in and out. Ms. A. was moaning with each stroke and so was I. She moved up higher on my chest and kept rising and falling. Then she bent forward with her hands on my shoulders and her breasts in my face. Those hard nipples were just bouncing in front of me. I looked up to see her looking in my eyes. Those same blue eyes and same smile. Holy shit! She thrust her boobs at me and I knew what she wanted. I don't know how I knew; I just knew. So I put my hands on them and she cried out, "Ahhhh, ah! Mmmm." Her eyes got heavy as she watched me and all this time she's still riding. I don't know where the idea came from, but I started flicking and pinching and pulling on her nipples with my fingers. Then I leaned up and used my tongue while I gently stroked her ribs with my fingertips.

"Oooooh, you're learning fast. Suck my nipples. Ooooh, yes. Suck them!"

She moaned as I sucked her nipples. So I did it more. And she moaned more. I started feeling something and started moaning and groaning. "Mmmmm, uh!, uh!, Ooooo, Ah, Ooooo! Ms. A!" I couldn't control it. I got louder and louder and felt a rush down below.

She grabbed my face, smiled, kissed me, and I felt her grip my cock with her body. Those big blue eyes and that loving smile. It was all so beautiful. She was beautiful!. She pulled up and said, like a goddess, "Squirt your cream into me! Give me your cream!"

I remember moaning harder and, I couldn't help it, I grabbed her hips and held them tight while I arched my back and shoved my cock deep into her sopping wet cunt. I gave it everything. My cock slid in as far as it would go and I heard her cry out, "Ahhhh, Oooooh! Oh!, Oh!, Oooooh, Mmmmm."

There was this incredible rush as my cum soaked her insides. I groaned and strained, out of control. Another gush of cum pumped through me and into her. Then again. My cum splashed inside her and drained all the life out of me. "Ooooosh!" I screamed. "Oooooh, oooooh, Ms. A!"

I couldn't tell who was making more noise. I must have blacked out for a second. When I came back to the world, she was pumping on me harder than ever, calling and crying and groaning and moaning, louder than ever. Her body spasmed and quivered and her eyes squeezed tight. I heard some kind of a deep groan. Then Ms. A. threw her arms in the air with her fists clenched as she pounded down on me. Then she gasped and suddenly her cunt gripped my cock really tight and she screamed, "Oooooh, oooooh, oooohooooh. Ohooo! Oh, oh, oh, Mmmmmm." She bounced on my cock at few more times. Finally Ms. A. slowed down and her eyes opened. She was still riding me but slower and slower. Then she stopped with only the tip of my cock in contact with her pussy. My cum spilled out in globs down my cock.

She stayed there for a moment, just breathing deeply. Then she leaned forward and said to me, "Watch." Her voice was like music and I looked down as she forcefully came down on my dick again. As my cock got all the way in she squeezed it again and let out long moans, Mmmmm, oooooh, yeah! Ooooh, Mmmmmm!"

With her hair in her mouth, Ms. A. struggled for breath. Her eyes were open but they didn't seem real, like they were lit from within.

She slumped down on me, then rolled over beside me.

Time passed. An hour? Two? I don't know. When I came to, her head rested on my shoulder, arm across my chest, a leg flung over mine. Beautiful! It felt like love.

We talked for a long time. I asked about some of the artwork in her home. She seemed to know everything about the ancient Greeks, the Celts, and other civilizations and myths. Some I had never heard of before. Ms. A. taught me about all the different goddesses of love throughout history, Aphrodite, Venus, Aine, and a dozen others I can't remember. She spoke about them like she knew them personally, then she confused me saying they were all actually one and the same.

She rose and smiled at me and gave me a big wet kiss and ran her hands through my hair. So beautiful! Then she whispered a question, "Do you always get home from school about three?"

"Yeah," I said, grinning. After all, not every man meets the goddess of love and lives to tell about it.

12