A-Mazing Ch. 02

Story Info
Maze takes out her frustrations on Eve.
6.2k words
4.25
6.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Lucifer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Mazikeen was furious, and she showed it in how she slammed the door to her apartment closed behind her. She had been so close to getting what she wanted, and then Chloe Decker had to wake up the next morning after their first time together, and have the audacity to tell her it was a one time thing. That she was still in love with Lucifer, and wasn't ready to commit to something else. Like she wasn't already Maze's bitch.

Like Maze hadn't popped Chloe's anal cherry during the kind of sex, which would turn anyone into her sex slave. Case in point, the girl she'd texted to be waiting on her knees in front of the door, wearing nothing but her collar. And, of course, her butt-plug. Fuck, just seeing that instantly improved her mood.

"Mistress? What's wrong?" Eve asked softly.

In reply Maze simply sighed deeply in frustration, then stuck out one of her feet. Knowing exactly what that meant Eve bent down and pressed a soft kiss to the top of her owner's high-heeled boot. That kiss was then quickly followed by another, and another, and another. Fuck, it was so fucking hot to have The First Woman grovelling at her feet.

It always was, but now it was particularly satisfying, as it was a reminder that soon Chloe Decker would be hers. Oh yes, Eve had also been hung up on Lucifer, so much so that she snuck out of heaven just to see him again. And now? Now she was nothing but Maze's bitch. Yes, it had taken a little training, but eventually she had put The First Woman in her rightful place, and now she got to take her frustrations out on her.

"I don't want to talk about it." Maze said finally, after Eve thoroughly kissed both of her boots, "I just need to vent."

"Please do, Mistress." Eve eagerly smiled against her top's boot, "Please take out your frustration on my naughty little ass! Spank me, fuck me, do whatever you want. Ah!"

"Oh, I will." Maze reassured her, as she reached down to grab a handful of dark hair, and used it as a lead to drag Eve through their apartment.

Once they reached the bedroom, Maze sat down on the edge of her bed, quickly threw Eve over her knee, and delivered one good hard spank to that pretty little butt of hers. On a better day, Maze would have loved for to be more build-up. Maybe have The First Woman dressing in something which could be slowly pulled off of her.

Either in a striptease, or the horny demon tearing it off her body. Maybe listen to her bitch begging to be used as the fuck toy she was for longer. And definitely more of the other woman grovelling at her feet, maybe even taking off her shoes, so that Eve could literally worship her feet with her mouth and tongue. But this certainly wasn't uncommon, as often Mazikeen came home fuming, and needing to vent.

However, even in times like this, she tried not to give Eve everything she had right away. After all, Eve had been such a good girl lately, and had been waiting for her in the position she most loved seeing her in. And in this position, she could see that the well-trained sub had indeed been wearing her butt-plug, as well as her collar.

Which was good, because that hole was getting ravaged sooner rather than later. But first, the outside of it. Oh yes, Mazikeen treated her favourite pet to blow after blow straight onto her cute little bottom. Just not with everything she had, at least not right away. No, being in this position with this gorgeous creature put her in a much better mood, enough to give her little bottom bitch a nice, long, drawn-out spanking.

Eve had missed out on so much pleasure during her first life. Back then, there had only really been Adam, and then later Lucifer. She never thought she would find another lover who could satisfy her like The Devil could, but even he didn't do much. Nowadays there was so much more to do, and so many people who weren't related to her. Or it was so distant, it didn't count.

Point being, she had promised herself she would sample everything this new world had to offer, and at this point there wasn't much new things to do, thanks to Lucifer, and especially Mistress Mazikeen. Oh yes, her new owner had finally been able to satiate her almost insatiable desires, and introduced her to things she hadn't even dreamed of.

Admittedly, she'd tried BDSM with Lucifer, but he had preferred to be the receiver. Don't get her wrong, that had been fun, and she would probably do it again if given the chance. But when it came to giving, he hadn't been as enthusiastic as Mistress Mazikeen. Couldn't make the pain oh so satisfying, to the point where Eve craved it almost as much as the pleasure she knew would come later. Almost.

Maybe especially during this stage, when she found herself helpless in the clutches of the more powerful woman, her bottom being regularly smacked, but also groped like a piece of meat, Mistress Mazikeen inspecting her property, and clearly being please buy it, which made Eve's perverted little heart flutter.

She especially liked the fact that her pussy was pressing against her Mistress's thigh, meaning that Eve was literally getting off on it. Oh yes, Eve, The First Woman, was getting off on rubbing herself against the demon's thigh, while that demon was spanking her. In fact, she had cum from this in the past, and felt like she could do it again now.

After all, it had been hours since her last orgasm. And even longer than that, since her owner had touched her, and Eve was craving it. Of course, cumming that way wasn't nearly as satisfying as everything else Mistress Mazikeen did to her, but since it had been so long Eve would settled for anything. Especially as it was pretty much guarantee that it would simply be her first orgasm of the day.

For most people, an increase in pain would have been off-putting. Well, any form of pain would have been off-putting. But not Eve. No, when the other woman phased out the pauses in between strikes, and increased the force behind them, it only pushed her deliciously closer to a climax. She even cried out joyfully.

Sadly it was not to be, and just as it felt like she was on the edge of something truly wonderful, it abruptly stopped, and Eve was left just lying there on the thigh of her Mistress. Yes, she could've easily got herself off like that, just with a little rubbing, but she was a good sub, and would never dare do that without permission. So instead she simply waited for her next command, and she wasn't waiting long.

Maze was very tempted to keep going in the mood she was in. But again, Eve had been a good girl, and she didn't want to risk getting carried away. Which was also the reason she didn't make her lover cum. That, and there was something to be said for denying a little slut like Eve an orgasm, because it meant when she did make her cum, it would be that much more satisfying for both of them.

So she made sure to spank her bitch just hard enough to make that cute little booty of hers bright red, and the well-rounded cheeks jiggle for her for a few long minutes. Then she abruptly stopped to admire her handiwork, and then reach down to caress some of that pain away.

This understandably caused her pet to whimper and whine with disappointment. But those were just sounds, serving as a reminder that The First Woman had become too much of a well-trained sub a to truly complain about such treatment, which made Mistress Mazikeen grin wickedly. She also had that expression, because of the cooing the gentle caressing of her hand was squeezing out of her favourite sex slave.

Something she enjoyed for a few long minutes, while debating what to do next. Then when she had made a decision, she pushed Eve off of her, and spread her legs. Which admittedly had been the obvious choice, but it was one which made Eve's eyes adorably light up, making the whole thing even better.

"Eat my fucking cunt, you little bitch." Maze ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen. Thank you, Mistress Mazikeen." Eve replied enthusiastically, getting up onto her knees and adding just before doing as she was commanded, "Mmmmmmmmm, thank you for this tasty treat. I love it! I love your pussy. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Unsurprisingly, the last part was muffled, as Eve clearly just couldn't wait anymore. No, The First Woman shamelessly buried her face in between the legs of her Mistress, taking a few long seconds to savour the smell and the taste of pussy against her lips, before sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over Maze's pussy lips.

It was a pussy licking which maybe started out a little too quick, but it wasn't long before Eve was once again proving herself a perfect little lesbian pet, slowing her licking right down so her tongue could give every inch of her owner's cunt the attention it deserved. Except for of course, the other woman's clit, which after hitting a few times, she stayed away from, so she could dish out a nice, long rug munching.

However, Maze wasn't sure she wanted that. Don't get her wrong, it felt amazing, but she wasn't in the mood to be worshiped. No, she wanted to be fucked, hard and fast. More importantly, she was in the mood to fuck hard and fast, and just wanted to get off, so she could concentrate on giving her favourite fuck toy what she so richly deserved.

Which she almost had to say, but it was unnecessary, as in the nick of time Eve realized her mistake. Realize that her Mistress wasn't as into this as normal. Realized what her owner really wanted her to do, and gave it to her, no questions asked. Which yet again, just proved that The First Woman really was just the perfect sub. And in this moment, the perfect little pussy pleasing slut.

Eve prided herself on being able to predict what her lovers wanted, and was disappointed with herself that she took so long to guess what her owner wanted, especially given the mood she seemed to be in. However, it went against her training, as from the beginning Mistress Mazikeen had been teaching her to slow down, and worship her body as she should be worshiped.

Hell, normally Mistress Mazikeen insisted on more foreplay than this. Which to be fair, was another warning sign she had missed. But, as was often the case, Eve got carried away with being able to taste pussy. So she tried to correct, when ironically, she had got it right the first time. And continued getting it right, from the sounds of it.

Which was one of Eve's favourite things about sex. Oh yes, her partners had always been very responsive, making it easier for her to realize when she was giving them what they wanted. Maybe especially with Mistress Mazikeen.

Oh yes, the sounds she made were very distinctive, and the look on her face was even more so, so if she suspected something was wrong, all Eve had to do was look up to see if her suspicions were correct, then it was just a simple matter of decreasing or increasing the pace of whatever it was she was doing, in this case licking pussy, to get them back on track. And this time was definitely no exception, The First Woman increasing the attention to her Mistress's clit, and being rewarded with more happy sounds and looks in the process.

She was also rewarded with one of her very favourite things in the world, that being more pussy cream. It wasn't quite as wonderful as cum, but it was pretty much a guarantee that she would be swallowing that soon enough. Until then, she was pretty happy with what she was getting, especially as there was so much of it, that It ended up covering her face, marking her as what she was, a pussy slut.

Something which would been even more clear, when her face was covered with cum, but again, for now this was more than good enough. She would've also maybe liked to have spent longer savouring this wonderful act, but it was what Mistress Mazikeen wanted which mattered most. Besides, this way she would be receiving some attention herself that much sooner.

After holding herself back for the very minimum amount of time Maze cried out, "Oooooooooooh fuck, that's a good girl. Lick me just like that! Just like fucking that! Ohhhhhhhhhhh God! More! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, give me more! Suck my clit! Suck it! Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, suck it good, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ah fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Seriously Eve, fuck me. Tongue fuck me, you hot little bitch! Oh yes, I want The First Woman, and my bitch, to tongue fuck my demon cunt and make me cum! Yesssssssss, oh my God, make me cum make me cum make me cum, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AH FUCK!"

As soon as she had permission, Eve shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into her owner, only to pull it out again, and wrap her lips firmly around that entrance so she could get her reward. That reward of course, being yummy girl cum, the well-trained pussy pleaser swallowing down most of what the other woman had to offer. At least the first time.

She was lucky after that, but again, it was what Mistress Mazikeen wanted which truly mattered. Besides, she was being marked as a girl cum loving slut. Also, she still got to swallow plenty of her Mistress's cum in the process. And more importantly, she made her Dom cum over and over again. Which of course, had Eve's submissive little heart fluttering with happiness.

Maze normally like to be standing for this, to show off her power and dominance. However, Eve had always been special to her, and she was glad that she had given herself the luxury of sitting down for this. Hell, she would probably fall down, when Chloe got the privilege of watching Eve tongue fuck her to orgasm. And more importantly, when Detective Decker was in her rightful place.

Or at least, one of them. Oh yes, it was only a matter of time before that little bitch was her little bitch. Like she soon would be, Maze was sure of that. Oh yes, now she'd had a taste of what she could give her, the Detective wouldn't be able to stay away. Then she would truly belong to her, and she'd have Chloe Decker in between her legs, feasting on her pussy.

It was very easy to become lost in that fantasy, in that wonderful moment, especially as she was receiving such amazing head. More specifically, it was easy to imagine that this was how Chloe would be after receiving the same amount of training as Eve. Something Maze promised herself she would sample very, very soon.

Although she at least began to focus on Eve, given that she was always special to her. And of course, most of her fuck toys were human, and thus she didn't want to risk hurting them by getting lost in her own pleasure. But giving Chloe hadn't return the favour last night, least not in this way, Maze just couldn't help but let her mind wander a little bit.

She also allowed herself to fuck Eve's pretty little face. At first this was just gently rubbing her cunt against it, but gradually she increased the pace, until Maze was suffocating the other woman in pussy as hard and as brutally as she dared. Which of course, she put her full concentration in two, but it was so worth it for an extra powerful and satisfying climax.

One which was very tempting to repeat, until Eve passed out. Or maybe even worse. But no, because again, The First Woman was special to her. She was also innocent, and Maze only really punished the wicked. Or those who ask nicely. And even in these extreme moments, she knew when to pull back, and show her lovers some mercy.

Other women may have been mad about the rough treatment, but of course, The First Woman just looked like a happy puppy only a few seconds after being pulled out of that tasty treat. True, initially she gasped for breath, but then came the happy look, reminding Maze how Eve had told her being suffocated with pussy was one of her favourite things ever.

At least when it came to giving pleasure. Of course, the reason for the happy grin, was probably because Eve assumed it was her turn to receive some attention. Well, she was right on the money, Maze tried to tease her by looking at her fuck pet like she had done something wrong, only to break into a happy smile at her bitch.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was good." Maze was forced to admit, before she quickly ordered, "Now get me a strap-on, and put it on me, so I can fuck you with it. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I feel like using your holes."

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen, thank you Mistress Mazikeen." Eve eagerly replied and obeyed, remembering to get down onto her hands and knees so she could crawl over to her owner's toy collection, and bring back one of the requested toys in her mouth. Then when she had secured it around the superior woman's waist she took the dildo into her right hand, and gently started stroking it while asking, "Can I suck your cock? Oh please, Mistress Mazikeen, mmmmmmmm, may I have permission to suck your beautiful cock? Huh? Oh please let me? Please, please, pleasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, let me suck your cock, and get it ready for my slutty little whore holes?"

"Make it quick." Maze said dismissively, explaining with a wicked grin, "I'm eager to use my favourite fuck hole of yours."

"Yes, Mistress Mazikeen, thank you Mistress Mazikeen." Eve eagerly replied and obeyed, her eyes lighting up as she knew what that meant.

Eve had been trained to show self-restraint and go slow, unless told otherwise, and now she had, she was only too happy to shove that strap-on pretty much straight down her throat. Or at least, she did that with the first few inches, wrapping her lips around as much of it as she could, and then pushed herself slowly downwards, taking inch after inch until she reached the bottom.

Then, just to show off, she held that position for a few long minutes, before beginning to bob her head up and down the dick, sucking happily in the process. Hell, she even moaned happily, which had more to do with what she was currently doing, then did it what was about to happen.

Don't get her wrong, she loved sucking cock, but this was hardly the same as doing it with a man, or after it had been inside a different fuck hole. It was still fun, but it was just a warm-up, both for the toy, and for her body. Not that they needed to at this point, as it was aching for some action. Maybe especially her butt hole, which was quivering with anticipation around the plug which was currently stretching it open.

As one of Mistress Mazikeen's sex slaves, maybe even her favourite one, Eve thought happily, Eve's ass hole had to always be loose, open, and ready for a fucking. Which was exactly the state of being that The First Woman wanted her back door to be in, as it meant a quick BJ like this was all the preparation she needed to get her ass destroyed. Which was definitely true. Just initially not with the strap-on.

"Now bend over, and spread your cheeks." Maze ordered, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, give me your pretty little ass."

"Oh yes, Mistress Mazikeen." Eve moaned easily, once she removed her mouth from the cock. Then once she was in position, she eagerly begged, "Fuck me! Oh please, fuck my ass."

"Oh, don't worry, I will." Maze reassured with a grin, "In fact, you've been such a good girl, I'm going to give you a special treat..."

"Thank you Mistresssssssssssss ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" Eve cried out, and then moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmm, thank you, thank you, thank you, mmmmmmmmmm Mistress!"

The initial cry was because of her butt-plug being removed, and the last one was muffled after that sex toy was shoved directly into her mouth. Eve then eagerly began sucking the plug clean hoping to get every drop before her ass was violated with the strap-on. She technically succeeded at that, as her slutty little butt was invaded by something else.

Namely fingers, Mistress Mazikeen shoving two fingers straight away into that loosened whore hole, quickly followed by the third and the fourth. Which was always welcome, albeit unnecessary at this stage, given how loose Eve's back door was from frequent use, and constantly wearing a plug in her ass. But then all became clear, when her wonderful owner slipped her thumb inside that slutty little fuck hole.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12