A "Measured" Approach to Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make the surprise contest win possible I had already arranged with Marie's secretary to get the Monday-Wednesday appointments she had rescheduled and for her parents and mine to take turns watching the kids, getting them to their weekend events, and off to and back from school on the weekdays.

The quick trip to Vegas had the added benefit of enhancing Marie's and my sexual compatibility -- which wasn't lacking to begin with even though I was still having problems purging my mind of her relationship with Rob. Even though I didn't need them for normal sexcapades with Marie I wanted to give her the sexual experience of her life so I scored some little blue pills and a thin vibrator.

Marie and I fucked more times in the four nights and five days that we were in Vegas than in any one week period before in our lives. This included even me fucking her with a vibrator in her asshole several times -- something we never even discussed before, and which in Vegas she was reluctant to try but which she ended up loving (once she recovered from passing out) the two times that we used it in her asshole while I fucked her pussy.

Marie left for work Thursday morning after our trip to Vegas as happy as I had ever seen her. She returned Thursday night nervous and almost morose. Of course I knew why; she saw the herpes breakout on Rob's face (which Annabelle got a good couple of photos of without me disclosing anything about my out-of-town operative to her).

Over the next week, Marie was like a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory. It was clear that she had gotten a blood test (obviously not at my lab, although that was where Rob got his blood test) and was waiting for the results. Through subtle inquiries -- and also placing a bug on her phone -- I determined that she had no further relationship with Rob, and in fact Rob had been terminated. I guess a pharmaceutical company doesn't like to have its sales reps making calls with herpes sores on their faces.

Apparently Rob recognized the symptoms as soon as he got his first breakout and immediately got treatment so maybe it won't ruin his life forever. I could care less, one way or the other.

************

I could tell the day that Marie got her negative blood tests back. It was the Wednesday a week after our trip to Vegas. She looked like the most relieved person in the world. She attacked me that night -- having begged off sex since we got back from Vegas first complaining of sexual fatigue from our sexcapdes there, and then an illness that she didn't want me to catch causing her to even sleep in the guestroom. She was like a bitch in heat as she rode me like a champion cowgirl.

I subtly tormented her the next two weeks by letting her overhear conversations about someone getting fired from her office for having herpes (she didn't question how I found out, even though she didn't tell me, because the medical community is small and as earlier indicated my lab ran Rob's blood tests). For several weeks she occasionally looked at me funny wondering what I knew, but it never affected her actions. In fact, she seemed to make an effort to be even more affectionate and sexually available than normal.

**************

You may wonder how I spent all of the money that I had to spend without Marie finding out. The answer is fairly simple despite the fact that considering the private investigators, the out-of-town operative, the trip to Vegas that supposedly I had won, and many other incidentals, it cost me more than $25,000.

I borrowed the money from Amber, interest free, with the agreement to pay it back gradually over thirty months. I could easily hide it over thirty months, but couldn't hide it over a period of six weeks.

There was one caveat before Amber would loan me the money, however. She wanted to know why and promised never to disclose it to anyone. I trusted her -- especially she still had that Pollyanna idea that I had saved her life (though not true in my estimation what I got her out of was a big deal and required me to put my safety at risk) -- so I told her.

I tried to tell her only the basics -- but she eventually weaseled the entire story out of me over two days when Marie and the kids were on a short trip with her parents. I also told her that I may jettison Marie once the kids are off to college -- if I can't completely forgive her.

When she held $25,000 in cash in front of me she said "Here's the deal. You pay it back gradually over thirty months but that's not the end of it. By the time that Julie's in college -- eleven years from now -- I'll have given up my part time job several years before that. If you jettison Marie you and I become an item to see if we would be compatible over the long haul. Agreed?"

I couldn't fucking believe what she had just said. What it meant is that she had a subtle thing for me and while she would never try to break up my marriage if I did it myself she wanted to try me out.

"But you're younger than I am and may get married before that." I stammered.

"Younger means nothing; the chances of me marrying someone besides you are small, but if it happens we reassess at that time. Now is it a deal or do I put this money back under my mattress?"

After a pause I said "Deal."

Then, for the first time ever Amber kissed me on the lips. It was no peck; it was a set-off-the-smoke-alarms kiss. My knees felt weak after she broke it off. "No more of that until Julie goes to college," she grinned, then shoved some of the cash down my pants, being sure to stroke my rock hard cock in the process, dumped the rest on a table, and sauntered out.

************

It's now eight years after Rob got Herpes and Marie "got religion" so to speak. I do now consider myself to have a 90+% of an optimum life, and I'm very glad -- especially in view of how well my kids are doing -- that I took a "gray" (also known as "measured" approach) rather than a black or white one. I sometimes almost feel bad that I gave Rob Herpes and got him fired -- "almost." The reason that I ultimately have no guilt is because unless I did something about Marie's recreational sex with him because of my personality I never would have been able to take the "gray" approach.

Will I jettison Marie once Julie goes to college? At this point in time I can't say. I do know that Amber remains in the background. Of course I paid her loan back in less than thirty months, and I gave her a diamond tennis bracelet with the last payment. I haven't ever seen her since without the bracelet on.

Just two days ago when we were on a hike with a bunch of other people, including Marie, when we trailed behind the others at one point Amber told me "In case you're interested, I gave up my part-time job."

I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Just three more years before Julie goes to college," she chuckled. Then I got the second plasma hot kiss of my life from her, and we quickly caught up with the rest of the hikers.

12