A Meeting of Minds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointing - very disappointing - but now the worry of the translocation of his mind, now he was no longer aroused and masturbating. Indeed, left with the aftermath to clear up. Still, somewhat embarrassing perhaps for a girl who was not his girlfriend to have found him masturbating and seen him cum - only, it had been by her hand (well, his hand, her volition). Charley looked at his cum. He had not disgraced himself in how much and how far he had projected. Had Jackie been watching or were her (his) eyes tight shut as they normally were when he was cumming?

Still, he knew she possessed and used a dildo. Was that embarrassing for her?

How was this all, suddenly, happening?

Charley mooched around the house for most of the morning, risking a walk out in the afternoon, worried he might all at once find himself in Jackie's body whilst she walked his. What if she got him lost? What was actually happening? Was he really finding himself in her body and she in his? What were her thoughts? Should he see the doctor?

It was in bed it happened again. Perhaps looking at a porn film on his laptop was not the most sensible thing when there was a girl up the road who effectively had a camera upon him, could, all of a sudden, see through his eyes, but he had become bored and there had been nothing on television. In any case he had not actually 'cum' that morning, at least not in his mind, and it was not something he usually missed either once or even twice a day.

Not, though, a simple translocation to find Jackie watching something questionable or perhaps reading an erotic novel: it was all rather more serious at her end. Of course, Charley did not know, and why should he? He had not asked when they met, but Jackie had a boyfriend and, that evening, they were in bed together. They were in bed naked together, they were engaged in coitus and in the missionary position. All at once Charley found himself in bed, legs spread, a rather substantial bloke lying skin to skin on top of him and - to put it very crudely - pounding away with his prick in Charley's cunt. He could feel the thing, yeah, the unknown bloke's cock, sliding within him. Fuck - it was big, chunky, he did feel a little stretched. It was bigger than her plastic dildo. Was that how women felt - stretched? Certainly, it felt like that to him and presumably Jackie moments before.

Blokes do not normally experience what it is like to have a cock inside them unless they are curious enough to try a dildo up their backsides or get an obliging friend to stick his cock up there - OK, some men like obliging friends a lot, but that was not at all Charley's scene. He was up for quite a bit of kinkiness but not that. Of course, Jackie and her boyfriend could have been doing the male/female version of sodomy which is not, actually, very much different from male/male, and that would have given him a vicarious experience indeed. Again, though, perhaps not as bad, he could have found his - or rather Jackie's - mouth stuffed with cock and a leaking one at that. Another novel experience but if you went and took over someone else's body and that body was female what did you expect? The taking over, though, was not really his idea or in any way voluntary.

Charley's thought was that, actually, he should not really be too worried about sodomy or fellatio, it was not his body after all. Yet he really did not want to be kissed by the guy!

He had wondered what it felt to have a penis inside when he had felt Jackie's dildo that very morning. Well, he was certainly feeling and knowing that now! In out, in out, and the guy was mauling his right breast and that felt so good too. His own nipples were not anything like as sensitive as Jackie's - how interesting and what a good feeling. It came to him that his hands, Jackie's really, were actually clasped and the fingers digging into the bloke's bottom cheeks. He pulled them away as if the man's buttocks were red hot.

"Jackie!" He heard the man say.

What did it mean? Was the man about to cum, did he not like her hands removed, was it an endearment? Perhaps he was not responding to him as Jackie would. Should he thrust with his hips back at the man? Tentatively he tried, pushing against the man's hard and invading cock: and found himself back in his house, no longer on his bed but half way down the stairs. Almost he tumbled down them. One moment he had been thrusting with his hips, or rather Jackie's hips, against her boyfriend, the next doing the same movement with his own body on his stairs. He was still erect and his hand was still around his cock. What had Jackie been doing with his body? Why had she stood him up and had been taking him downstairs - whilst playing with his erection?

Charley had, sort of, enjoyed the translocation, rather wished he had actually experienced Jackie's orgasm and, perhaps, for interest, her boyfriend's within her too, but there was clear danger in what seemed to be happening. Jackie could do things with his body whilst he was out of it. She could have walked out into the road like that knowing it would not be her who found herself being bundled into a police car. Charley could not imagine the utter embarrassment of waking along the street not just naked but erect to boot. He could not really imagine that had been her intention but what if it had?

Returning to his bedroom Charley settled himself back on the bed. Had the bloke cum? Had Jackie cum or had her experience pushed orgasm too far away? Clearly the bloke would cum and so would he whether Jackie did or not. It had been quite an experience. Not quite three in a bed sex but heading in that direction. He had sort of been with them but without his own body. What would that be like, he wondered, three in a bed sex? Jackie, boyfriend and him. He thought quite a bit about that instead of the porn film on his laptop: more than enough to produce a wet result all up his stomach.

It was half way through the afternoon at the office. He looked up and watched Josie make her way towards her friend, Emma. Both were first rate young women. 'Very decorative' in Charley's book. He had masturbated more than once to thoughts of them. His thoughts were varied: blackmailed into sex; each developing a crush on him and both wanting to do something about it; trapped with him in a lonely one bedroomed (and one bed) cottage in the snow and cold; watching them as a voyeur being very friendly... actually he had thought about them together and severally quite a few times. He had a very clear picture of them both naked in his mind. He did indeed mentally undress them, but he hoped they had no idea. What a lovely idea to imagine them passing his swollen penis from one to the other as if sharing a cigarette (not that either smoked as far as he was aware), licking his plum and each hoping to take the 'prize.

Charley did indeed have an erection, a strong one hidden under his desk. His thoughts had not been totally work related - indeed only work related insofar as they involved work colleagues! His telephone rang and he reached for it, his pleasant thoughts interrupted.

A shock to find himself in a completely different environment, everything different apart from holding a telephone receiver. He was sitting at a different desk, nylon covered legs crossed under his skirt and hearing a strange voice telling him things. It had happened again.

Charley was not, despite some appearances, anything like a bad bloke. He might leer after young women but he was very much a caring sort. Almost instinctively he began making notes of what he was hearing on the pad before him, jotting down what he understood he was being told so Jackie could pick up the thread again when she returned to her own body. He could not worry about what she was doing with his body until he was back in it. It was a long telephone call but luckily all he had to do was say, 'yes,' 'I see,' 'what happened next' and the like. So strange hearing a woman's voice coming out of his mouth, yet it was his handwriting on the pad before him.

One moment he was there on the telephone listening, and occasionally swopping which leg was crossed, it felt quite strange crossing nylon covered legs. So smooth compared to trouser covered ones, the next he was back in his own office. He did not seem to have been for a walk in his absence. On a scrap piece of paper before him he read,

'Ring Alan Ramsden 0207 454 3426.' Jackie

Alan Ramsden! Of all people. He hoped he, or rather Jackie, had not said anything inappropriate. Alan R. could be awful and being such a major client. He rang and heard Alan R's acerbic tones asking if he had now finished whatever was more important than his telephone call.

Charley walked out of the door of the changing room at the local public baths - the municipal swimming pool. He had never put on a woman's bathing costume before. There again his hands had never smoothed down the material over breasts before. A pity they were not plumper. The lack of a penis had felt even stranger. He had felt the need to urinate before swimming and had looked around for the urinals before realising, and feeling more stupid than usual, that there would not be any in the women's changing and showering area and, in any case, he did not have that flexible hose to use one.

He had dropped the swimming costume down to his knees and plonked his, or rather her, bottom on the seat and relaxed her sphincter. It was not terribly different from weeing with his own body, if just a little unsettling doing such a personal action with another person's body. It could have been worse - he did not feel at all in need to do 'No. 2s' and was very happy to know his own body was not in such need - when he had left it. At that moment, he wondered, was Jackie 'pointing Percy at the porcelain?' Was she practising weeing with his penis, finding out what that was like? He hoped her aim was good, or had she chickened out and gone for her normal approach to urination - sitting down?

Twice a week Charley went to the baths at lunchtime for a swim. It was a half-hearted attempt at exercise though he was conscientious in the attempt. It had been a regular habit for a year, perhaps a bit longer. He had not realised Jackie swam there as well. He had seen her ahead of him, just as she had turned into the women's changing area. Of course it had occurred to him, it could hardly not have occurred to him, given his recent experiences, that it was possible and potentially interesting should he find himself looking through Jackie's eyes in the women's open changing area. Leastways he supposed it open. The municipal baths were not exactly modern and nor were the facilities. Modern baths gave changing cubicles and privacy. A rather strange prudity, given in so many ways the modern world was less prudish: topless being not so frowned upon on some public beaches, the relaxed attitude to nudity on TV and so on: yet in the public baths changing together by sex was less common. Possibly it was so even in schools. Charley did not know. Certainly, they had been all boys together at his school for PE when changing and showering and he supposed it was the same for girls, certainly he had thought a lot about that - the girls' changing room!

Such thoughts were perhaps not the idea when taking clothes off in a male changing room. The only other man there had just removed his trunks after his swim and was drying himself, unworried - and why should he be - that his cock was swinging from side to side as he did so. Charley had not erected but he suspected he was a little thicker than usual. He turned away from the man as he lowered his pants, whilst glancing down to check his cock was not too engorged, and found there was no cock there at all, just a feminine slit hidden amongst brown not dark curls. It had happened again and with it came, instead of pleasure at seeing Jackie's sex, an awful worry. What if he, or rather his body with Jackie inside, responded to what might be her excitement in seeing naked men in the male changing room. There was one right behind her. He had not been a bad looking bloke, quite tall, well-built and with a very respectable 'package,' as far as Charley had noticed.

Perhaps Jackie, perhaps women, were not like him. Certainly, he could not stop looking, or glancing his eyes about anyway, at the, mostly, young women around him in various states of undress in the ladies' changing room. Unlike his changing room this one was quite crowded. Bosoms being 'spilled' from brassieres, knickers being pulled down to reveal soft, shapely feminine bottoms and a fascinating variation in pubic hair, even its absence in one particularly pleasing little teenager/come twenty something, her bare mound and little girl slit momentarily so clear as she pulled up her one-piece bathing costume. Had Charley been a man, or rather in a man's body, his cock would have been sticking up and pointing right at her, wanting to so something about covering her denuded slit: not so much replace the missing covering of hair and keeping her warm as to cover it in dollops of warm semen.

Charley had to stop looking and concentrate more on undressing Jackie and pulling on her bathing costume. He was not used to undoing brassieres that way around - from the wearer's perspective. And so, in due course, having navigated certain difficulties of clothing, he headed out to the pool, pausing to relieve him or herself.

Thinking back about the swim and about Jackie that evening. Charley thought he was actually not keen on Jackie having a boyfriend. He would much rather it had been a girlfriend if he was going to keep finding himself in her body! He had already experienced sex with the boyfriend and was very worried he might find himself suddenly with that man again, perhaps doing 'other things.' Far better if Jackie was involved with a pretty girl. He would not mind at all 'doing things' with her whilst inside Jackie's body. He would miss his cock to do 'certain things' but there would be much enjoyment in being a woman with a woman. But what about Jackie? Seemingly women were not her thing. Despite she being in his body, her attraction to men would be no less. She would be happier being with another bloke. What if that man he had been changing next to in the swimming bath changing room had been gay or bi and caught Jackie looking with interest at his body and appendage. And, importantly, Jackie's interest had then shown with Charley's cock standing up at full stretch?

He imagined the man saying, 'nice,' and pulling Jackie into one of the lavatory cubicles - how sordid. What might have happened? What might Jackie have been prepared to do with that, admittedly, good looking bloke in her borrowed body. Charley could have returned to his body and found he was sucking cock, being sucked by the bloke or even, well, yes, with his cock up the man's bum or the man's cock up his. What would he have done? It would be very difficult to say 'this has been an awful mistake' with three inches of cock in your mouth or his own penis six inches deep, perhaps even ejaculating, in the other man's rectum!

He had been so relieved to find Jackie walking out of the men's changing area at about the same time he had done in her body. Around their wrists each other's locker key on a rubber band. To be fair to her, he had not at all thought she would do anything to embarrass him and certainly not enter into a sudden gay liaison. But it was a relief nonetheless to see her bringing his body out into the swimming area.

They had paused, looking at each other and almost gone to talk to the other, but instead gone to the opposite ends of the pool and begun swimming. It was only when Charley was swimming had he returned to his own body. They returned to their own bodies just as they passed each other. One moment Charley was swimming towards the diving boards: the next away from them.

She had, though, spoken to him. "We've got to talk, this is becoming..." she said, but just at that moment two of her friends appeared by her side fresh from the women's changing area. It was not the time to talk: the other women certainly were.

"I'll - yes we must." And he was into his own changing area to shower with other naked men and be surprised how neatly he had folded his clothes in his locker. He was relieved, in a way, he had put on a new pair of underpants that morning rather than one of his raggedy old pairs. He would have to be similarly careful in the future - the translocation seemed to happen fairly randomly so he would never know when Jackie might not see him intimately!

Charley half expected Jackie to telephone that evening, but she did not and he did not try. Nor did he find himself in her body until the next evening. It was both a worry and a delight. He could not help enjoying the sudden opportunity to closely examine a woman's body, as he had done at the swimming baths. It was a strange voyeurism, like peeking through Jackie's bedroom window but even closer than that. He liked women, though he had no one at present, and liked naked women. He had, perhaps pointlessly, thrown away the few girlie mags he had, not wishing Jackie to find them if transported to his body. It was a strange concern given she had already seen what he looked at on his laptop. Perhaps more sensibly he tidied his bedroom and indeed the rest of the house. Perhaps Jackie had not noticed much on her visit to his bed - so to speak - though she had been on the way downstairs when he had returned to his body. His bed indeed!

He knew he would not mind at all having sex with her - properly not vicariously - his body connecting with her body not his mind, her body and her boyfriend. Charley wondered, as he got into his bath and settled down, whether they were together at that moment. Perhaps even in the same bath together. He would not mind seeing that but as a third party not as Jackie. What would he do if he suddenly found himself there - as her - perhaps with her foot stroking the man's erection in the bath? Would he have to carry on, doing what she might do?

The translocation was sudden. He found Jackie's foot was not stroking a male erection though she was in her bath, but alone. It was a young man, or, indeed, and why not, an old man's wet dream, to find oneself suddenly as a young woman in a bath with the opportunity of reaching for the soap and sliding wet, slippery hands all over her flesh and, of course, sliding them to particularly interesting places. Charley seized the opportunity and why not?

Charley was realistic, he well knew women and sex were never as perfect as in stories. Bodies were not flawless, normally. Otherwise perfect skin might be spoilt by the odd pimple or spot from the rubbing of clothes (such as the uncomfortable spot that had appeared on his right bottom cheek that very day). People farted at inappropriate moments. The small piece of mint or broccoli tucked up twixt tooth and gum spoilt the perfect smile. Yet, looking down at Jackie's body things looked pretty perfect as did the situation. His body was safe with her in his bath. He had her body to play with for an unspecified time. Charley had not really been sexually excited before in his own bath: but he was now.

Soapy hands to breasts, moulding them and toying with the nipples. So much bigger than his own and, despite having felt them before, so strange to have breasts. He sat up in the bath and bounced them up and down in his hands as he had done girls' breasts before: but not from that perspective. He ran his fingers through Jackie's pubic hair, finding it strange not having a penis and balls in the way. He lifted her bottom from the bath and washed both buttocks and soaped into the crack. Indeed, he carefully washed her bottom hole, as he would his own. It felt little different - unsurprisingly. He even slipped a soapy finger a little inside: because he could!