A Meeting On The Train

Story Info
A meeting on a Tokyo train leads to unexpected pleasure
3.4k words
4.55
12.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting on the train

Collin truly stood out in the train carriage. It was rush hour in Tokyo and it was packed with people who bumped into each other at every lurch. Late Friday afternoons were the worst because all the people who normally stayed in town during the week tried to get home for the weekend.

He was the only non-Japanese person, white, blue-eyed, broad shoulders, and 6' 3" at 200 pounds. He played soccer on a university scholarship and had only been in Tokyo for a few weeks. He was on his way to check out some apartments in the suburbs, to see if that would provide more privacy than the campus dorm room he had in the crowded student quarters.

With all the jostling a pretty petite woman had been pushed up against him, her head reaching just to the middle of his chest. That she was pretty he knew because she looked up at him when she bumped him a bit hard when the train suddenly braked and she mouthed "sorry."

She had beautiful wide spaced brown eyes, full lips, with the upper lip a little fuller so it made a wider curve, a gorgeous face with the smoothest skin that begged to be stroked, and small delicious ears with diamond ear studs. At the next stop more people boarded. Collin stood with his back against a pole, so she was pushed even closer, ending up pretty well standing inside his winter coat that hung open of his broad frame.

Over the stink in the train of too many people he smelled the scent of her shiny black hair and a hint of a delicious perfume. Collin has seen quite a number of pretty Japanese girls but they were always shy in his towering presence. She seemed a bit less shy than most and looked comfortable being close to him.

The train made a crunching lurch around a curve and she seemed to lose her balance suddenly. Without thinking he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her against him. She looked up again, mouthed "thank you" and smiled. She must be somewhere between 25 and 30 he thought, a few years older than him. It was noisy in the train, so she went up on her tippy toes and asked close to his face "Do you mind if I hold on to you? I cannot reach the straps or the pole behind you."

He loved her smell, and had a sudden urge to kiss her, but all he could say was "No problem."

She went back down and then almost snuggled up against him in his open coat, putting her right hand under his coat on his belt. It felt very intimate, and although people cast glances at him all the time being so tall and white, nobody seemed to pay any attention to the woman almost hidden by his coat.

He felt a childhood urge to button up his coat so he could keep her, and take her with him so he could hold her and smell her wherever he went. It was a bit of a shock when he suddenly felt her left hand stroking his chest, as she pulled herself a bit closer. Anxiously he looked around, but nobody noticed a thing. What he did notice was that he felt himself getting hard from her proximity as she gently rubbed herself against him. He clearly could make out the two small bumps of her tits against his chest. His hardening penis was down his pant leg and before it became too uncomfortable he quickly reached down into his pants and put himself upright. The woman did not flinch as he did this, as he expected she would. So instinctively, as his hand moved back up, he cupped her left tit. It was small but felt genuinely nice and firm, the right size for such a petite creature.

This made her look up, half in shock, half amused. "You like that?" she whispered, as she rubber herself in his hand.

He smiled, but then surprised when she dropped her hand to his crotch and felt his hardness through his pants and started stroking his now extremely hard penis. As she cupped her hand around it she looked up at him with an expression of surprise. "Big, very big" she mouthed. She went on her tippy toes again as Collin bent down to hear her better. She suddenly kissed him, with a bit of tongue, gave him a squeeze and said "too big, too big!"

As if on queue the train suddenly began to brake and she started to move away towards the door. Collin was in shock, but quickly regained his senses and went after her. He just made it just in time through the crowd and out of the closing door. She was ten steps away heading for the exit. Running after her he yelled "wait, wait, what is your name, wait!."

She looked around in shock as he grabbed her arm, towering over her. "You cannot do this. My husband comes home tomorrow, I must go home."

"What is your name, can I have you phone number" is all Collin could answer.

He grabbed her hand; he could not let her go. She had gotten to him, he wanted to put her back inside his coat, he wanted to have her, he had to have her. Strangely enough they walked without speaking, hand in hand, to the exit where he had to let her go for a second in the turnstile.

But she waited for him and took his hand when they started walking again. "You can come with me for tea, but then you have to go" she said after a few minutes while walking briskly to a nearby apartment building.

"My English name is Judy, I am 29 years old, and I am married" she explained.

Collin did not say a word, mesmerized by holding the hand of this gorgeous creature, and wondering what would happen next. She continued "when I bumped into you on the train it was the first time in my life I was close to somebody so tall, so big. I was immediately very, very attracted to you, almost hypnotized. Maybe it is your physical size, or your skin color, I have never been close to somebody white. And I love the way you smell, and the way you held me when I almost fell. It made me want you very much. But I am married."

And she added with a smile "And you are too big down there."

They were both silent after that, down the street, up the elevator, and down the corridor to her apartment on the 28th floor.

She went in first and took off her coat in the tiny hallway. Underneath she wore a simple tight fitting short black dress, with a nice white scarf, and simple high heels with stockings. Collin was instantaneously hard seeing her like this. He took off his coat and gave it to her to hang up when their hands touched. She held his hand and they locked eyes. As she put the coat one handed on a peg besides hers he took her other and pulled her in.

"Just one kiss" he murmured.

He bent down, put his arms around her shoulders and kissed her hard with an open mouth. She stood still, not knowing what to do since she had invited him in. He embraced her stronger with his long arms, amazed how mature she felt in spite of her small size, kissing her harder, pushing his tongue into her mouth when she slightly opened her lips. She let it go for 20 seconds or so and then put her hands on his chest and pushed him back gently and broke the kiss.

"No, no, I am married" she uttered, panting slightly.

But rather than let her go he pulled her closer, dropping one hand to her ass, feeling the delicious softness.

"One more kiss" he begged, and eagerly pressed his open mouth one hers, his tongue seeking hers.

Instinctively she kissed him back, opening her mouth and responding with her tongue. Collin grabbed both her buttocks and massaged them with his big hands almost lifting her up. He suddenly saw a small bench or a footstool down the hallway so he picked her up with ease and placed her on it. It made the kissing way easier; she was now almost at chin level and it allowed him to reach under her dress and slide both his hands under and up her legs. To his surprise she was wearing stockings, not a panty hose, and the naked skin at the top of the stockings was amazingly soft.

He groaned with desire when she broke the kiss, pushed firmly on his chest looked him in the eye and said "Stop, I am married. You must stop, please!"

Collin looked back at the gorgeous creature in his arms and muttered "Do I have to?; I really want to have you."

She looked at him stunned and suddenly realised there was no escape. It was just the two of them, here in her apartment where she had invited him over. Collin was big, strong, and on fire. By the look in his eyes she knew he was going to try to take her, make her pregnant possibly if she could not convince him to not go that far. She also realised that somewhere deep down she was not quite sure what she wanted him to do. She felt his hot hands on her legs, and she liked the feeling. But she was married, he had to stop. She pushed him a bit more forceful, but rather than stopping, Collin dropped to his knees and lifted her dress.

She wore a very skimpy white slip, and before she knew what was happening he slid his hands into it, pulled it down, and began to massage her bare bum. Surprised she looked down at his short cropped blond curls, her husband had never done anything like this. She could not suppress a slight groan when he let the fingers of right-hand dwell down between her legs from behind where he felt her cunt lips slightly open and wet. He quickly pulled her panty all the way down and lifted her left foot to take it off. He then put her left foot down farther away from her right foot, spreading her legs.

Judy was stunned by his actions, somehow it immobilized her. She could feel how he slowly lifted her dress all the way until her belly was exposed. She was shaved, and Collin seemed to love it. She saw him bent down a bit further and felt him starting to kiss her belly, then her thighs, and then between her legs. Judy had never experienced this before; her husband was very shy. She had only heard about this in girl gossip at university. She shivered at the lingual touch of her clit and her curiosity won out. She would let him kiss her there for a minute and then she would make him stop.

Collin groaned with desire, sucked briefly on her clit, and then licked up and down her slit which was getting very wet. With a few stokes of his tongue her cunt lips opened up wide so he could even insert his tongue a bit. He noticed her clit was extremely sensitive so he focussed his attention there while holding the back of her thighs with his strong hands. Judy felt powerless but loved what Collin was doing to her. She felt herself getting very aroused and forgot to keep track of time. More than a minute went by.

Collin loved her pussy, the taste and smell of it fanned the flames of his blinding urge to try and take her, married or not, willing, or not. He knew her would never take her against her will if she resisted. But he was going to do anything possible to make her willing, or at least hesitant enough that he could have his way with her. Slowly, with one hand, he undid his belt, then his pants and pulled down his underwear while he worked his tongue around her clit and into her snatch. His huge cock sprang free as he lovingly kissed and sucked her cunt.

Judy loved what he was doing but suddenly started to realise she needed to make him stop or she was going to have an orgasm and who knows what would happen then. She grabbed his head and tried to pull him up. She was surprised he stopped without much resistance and started to get up, which gave her hope she may get away yet. Slowly he got up, but she was not aware that his big cock was rising between her spread legs.

As he came face to face with her and kissed her lips she suddenly felt the hot tip of his iron hard penis touching her wide-open vagina. It slipped easily between her velvety wet lips at exactly the right spot where Collin stopped. Judy eyes suddenly filled with fear! She opened her mouth to tell him to stop or he would fuck her for sure. But Collin held her in a strong grip and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth making it difficult for her to speak. He wanted her so bad he could not bear the idea of her yelling "stop, stop."

He felt her struggle so he held her tight and slowly stretched his knees a bit more pushing his tip irresistibly into her wetness. Judy tried to get her hands on his chest to push him away, but all she managed were some weak pushes against his broad shoulders. Collin held her exactly right, it did not hurt, but she could not speak, and she knew she was right above his seeking cock. One push and he would be in, he could take her if he wanted and there was nothing she could do about it. But why didn't he? Judy felt confused, did he want her permission? The ease with which he had slipped in made her aware she was very ready, and rationally she knew she was aflame with desire. Should she just give in, let him have her, and enjoy?

Collin moved just enough to move slightly up and down and used her indecision to gain a bit more entry into her cunt. She struggled slightly without conviction and felt him gain more entry with some quick back and forth movements. He felt huge, she wondered if he was going to fit, he was even much bigger yet then she expected. Judy slowly stopped to struggle, she could not even break the kiss, Collin was holding her too tight. The effect of her cunt having been licked and sucked so well, combined with the smell and the taste if his kiss, had fatally undermined her fighting spirit. She slowly started to long for him to take her all the way. She stopped struggling and stood still with her eyes wide open, her look going from fear to curiosity as he slowly entered her more and more, stretching her, opening her like she had never been opened before.

He broke the kiss and looked in her eyes questioningly. She looked back at him hesitantly, and that sealed her fate. With a few strong strokes Collin forced the whole length of his dick into her, and with a last push lodged himself to the root into her now very stretched cunt.

When he reached bottom, the root of his dick pressing on her clitoris, Judy let out a deep groan of pleasure while her mind kept repeating "but you are married, you are married."

But then her feelings took over, her lust had awoken with a roar when his dick touched her uterus. Her mind now whispered "Yes, yes! I have to have him. I want to know how it feels all the way!" She pushed her body against him and moved her hips ever so slightly to take him in even deeper. They stood like this for almost a minute, gazing into each other's eyes, both moving ever so slightly back and forth. Judy felt her cunt starting to contract rhythmically around his dick out its own volition when Collin started to slowly fuck her.

Collin was a good lover and having a big dick helped, even more so with this petite Japanese woman who started to move back onto him, fucking with him. Their lips locked in a hungry kiss, their hands touched and groped, their bodies synchronizing in lust. Collin grabbed her ass with one hand and had his other around the back of her neck to steady her and maintain the kissing. Judy had both arms around his neck and was impaled on a prick the size of which she had never felt. Every stroke was pure bliss, her clit was stimulated like never before, every down stroke hit her uterus which felt like it opened up hungry for semen.

Deeper and deeper he went, surely but slowly, stretching her cunt to a point that Judy thought it would hurt. But it never did. She felt her uterus taking on a life of its own, driving her to a level of desire that she did not know existed. Collin felt himself overtaken with a lust he never experienced before. He broke the kiss and whispered "I have to have you now and then we will do it slowly again after."

All Judy could do was nod, physically and emotionally stretched to the limit, and ready. Collin put his hands under her naked buttocks, lifted her of the bench and pulled her onto himself penetrating her deeper than ever before. Instinctively Judy wrapped her legs around him, and as she did this she felt him enter completely into her. Her clit was rubbed perfectly when she slid down to where his dick was attached to his body. He was completely in her as far as he could go, it was the most amazing sensation ever. Without thinking she lifted herself up a bit, and slid down, inviting him to join him with her body and her wide brown eyes locked onto his bright blue eyes.

Collin loved those encouraging eyes! After a short pause with Judy moving herself ever so slightly up and down on him he started to fuck her in earnest. He held her up as his penis started to move back and forth in an increasing tempo keeping their gazes locked. She was so light he held her with ease with his large strong hands as he fucked her harder and harder. After a minute or so both started to smile with the increasing sensation. Slowly his tempo went out of control and he rapidly moved in and out, being careful nevertheless to not use too much force on this petite woman.

He felt himself rushing to the edge and when Judy mouthed "now" he exploded with great spurts of semen deep into her. Judy felt him squirt straight into her womb, which pushed her over the edge into a roaring orgasm. Her uterus shook with thirst and was filled with his juices spurting from the tip of his penis into its opening.

Both groaned at the same time, giving in to their superbly synchronized orgasms. It lasted quite a while, Collin feeling Judy contract rhythmically around his penis while he moved back and forth, Judy feeling the vibration of the semen shooting out of the tip. Collin's thrusting slowly came down to a softer rhythm until he finally stopped deeply embedded into Judy's cunt. Both stared into each other's eyes with wonder, panting from the intensity. Judy slowly started to feel a bit of cramping in her legs that were wrapped around Collin. Slowly she let go, as he gently lowered her feet back onto the bench, still keeping her bum firmly in his grip. With a kiss he lowered himself some more to let his slowly softening dick slide out.

"Oh wow" was all he could come up with.

Judy smiled as she felt a gush of semen trickle down her thighs. "Oh wow indeed! Let's go take a shower. You have to stay the night, ok?"

"Yes, please. I promise to do it slowly later tonight! And I am grateful for the chance to keep my promise."