A Memory

Story Info
A chance encounter that made my day.
781 words
3.6
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had an encounter that though brief was a golden memory..

As with so many stories, the first week of Geelong university was mad. A week of deliberate excess that celebrated our newfound freedom from our parents and the beginning of our journey to adulthood..

I was 18, 6ft tall and average in weight with brown hair. I wouldn't say I was bad looking but being a shy kid growing up it took me a little longer to get to know people which is why what happened was both very unusual and a blessing.

It was the third day of our mad week, and today was just, I say just, a band,bonfire and as much booze as you could drink, generously discounted by the organising committee to encourage newfound friendships and freedom, all in the guise of a rip-roaring party.

Having somehow woken up at lunchtime in a fairly decent condition, I staggered into the communal lounge to see who else survived and to raid the cupboard for aspirin and food. A few others were slumped around the stereo trying to recover enough to start again...oh to be 18 again.

Later we all staggered off to the common area to feed ourselves and then back to get ready..Jeans and a shirt, nothing flashy but smart enough oI hoped to impress a lucky lady, and amazingly it worked..

To this day I don't know how,who or why but as bizarre as it was it happened and it remains a favoured memory.

We decided to have a few drinks in the dorm as a small warm up, you know to get us in the mood and to save some of that precious commodity that every student learns about..money. We were soon really in the party mood, talking about our previous lives, good music(for the 80s) playing on the stereo so we decided to go.

As far as parties go it was typical, loud music from a cover band that a few people were listening to, a big bonfire that somehow wasn't a danger to anyone and a big bar with cheap beer and cheap spirits, all the necessary ingredients to meet people and have a good time.

I'd been drinking with a few people from the dorm when I bumped into her on the way back from the bar. I couldn't say why but something clicked, no words were spoken but for a simple hello. Somehow she decided that I was what she wanted so as we looked at each other we just took each other's hands and left for her room,

She walked me to her dorm and led me to her room, it hadn't been 5 minutes since meeting her and nothing had really been said but we didn't need words, we were getting naked, a desire to fuck, nothing else just fuck was all that was on our minds. She had brown hair,brown eyes and a slender body and tits just the right size, a good handful with small, hard nipples and a thick but trimmed bush. We kissed, my hands feeling those soft firm teenage breasts we all remember, as we fell to the bed.

I couldn't help myself but I had to taste her, and she had a delicious fresh,tangy flavour and when I flicked her clit she arched up and came with a moan, her hands gripping my hair pulling me hard into juicy pussy and gripped my head hard with her thighs..I couldn't breathe but didn't care, I took a deep breath as she relaxed. "Fuck me"she said and I quickly rolled a condom on and sank into her heat in a quick single thrust. There was nothing but me and my hard dick thrusting into her, a hard fast fuck, Her hands dug into my back but this just spurred me on, the sounds of our bodies slapping together and the our ragged breathing a symphony of joy.and pleasure. Faster than I wanted my dick exploded,filling the condom and setting off her orgasm, a moment of magic, unplanned but just so perfect.

And then, strangely but with a certain rightness we kissed,dressed and walked out of her room and back to the party. We both knew that it was over, a n event that couldn't be repeated but that would never be forgotten. We went off separately at the bonfire to find our new friends but never spoke or crossed paths again. I both regret not getting her name or number and revel in an experience that though quick and strange just felt right and what was meant to be...and then the rest of university and life continued..and that's a whole nother story.