A Mere Figment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were a contrast. He couldn't get enough. She was his ecstasy. Last night was only a taste.

At this rate, it was going to be a while before he could please her fully. He could barely stop himself from cumming outside her.

But he needed to prove to her that he really wanted her, not just her body.

With a new sense of determination, he moved down her quivering body, struggling to keep his cock still. Every time it moved, he felt himself lost an ounce of restraint. "Open for me," he groaned. When she parted her legs hesitantly, he swiftly parted her folds to find the hooded button. In the daylight, he saw it easily and slid his tongue around it teasingly. He flicked his tongue over the small bud to test her reaction. She was ready, already hanging on the precarious edge. Proficiently, his combination of sucking and licking brought a cry of distressed need from the woman beneath him. He was completely floored that her body reacted so easily to his touches. She was wriggling anxiously. It was incredible to see someone usually so composed, completely broken down, uninhibited. He wondered sinfully if just blowing air across her sensitized skin would cause her to writhe like she was now. When she became insistent, her hip bucking frantically, he just held out his tongue for her to grind against, drawing out soft cries from her.

She could feel sensation returning inside her. She couldn't keep her hips from thrusting into his face, making herself hate him, hate her self, for being so receptive, so weak to his touch. She craved this closeness.

The rush overwhelmed her, a wave of unwanted ecstasy. She sobbed to no avail, "No!" The pleasure once again thrummed through her like a freight train, relentless.

Xxx

A/N: I cut off at a really... climactic moment. Thanks again for reading. Thanks to a few reviews (Peterspeter and Anon) and some users' favorite-ing the story, I wrote more! Thankies!

I believe there will be one more part. :) The more reviews, the more motivation... hint, hint.

12