A Messy Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia's back began to arch, and her pussy began to tighten as she edged closer and closer to her release. Mike held her at that point for several minutes, forcing her to endure this heavenly pleasure.

She wasn't close enough to cum, and yet the pleasure didn't fade. She was held perfectly in place. Suddenly her back arched high, and her legs clenched in, holding Mike where he was; he couldn't move at all whilst she came.

Her slit became very wet as her juices flooded from her and all inside Mike's mouth and on his face. Emilia gasped heavily as she finished, still clenching tightly. Soon she started giggling, breathing very heavily as she calmed down.

He slowly moved away from her pussy and crawled back up to kiss her beautifully plump lips. They resumed probing each other's mouths with their tongues.

"Holy shit, that was fucking incredible! You fucking bastard... Jesus!" Laughed Emilia as she kissed him passionately.

All the porridge and custard trapped inside their trousers began to leak out rapidly, both of their jeans became soaked, the mess slowly ran down their legs. Every time they moved, the mess squelched between them, making sticky sloshing sounds.

Mike leaned over to grab a jug of custard; he held it over Emilia's head then began pouring it over her. The custard covered her hair completely; it travelled down her face, covering her eyes, nose and mouth again. Emilia pulled him back in for another kiss, covering his face with thick custard.

The custard dribbled down on Emilia's neck and breasts. She pushed him away gently before grabbing the back of his head and forcing his face into her cleavage. He licked the custard off her breasts, Emilia giggled as he did.

"Mike, pass me some rice pudding.... and sit up," ordered Emilia; he did so without question and handed her a large jug of creamy rice pudding, sitting up slightly to reach around and pull open the back of Mike's boxers.

She lined up the pitcher's mouth on the edge of his trousers and started pouring in the rice pudding. Mike moaned, closing his eyes and biting his lips as the pudding filled his pants.

Mike squeezed her breasts playfully, they kissed passionately again, Emilia finished pouring the jug of rice pudding into his boxers, she then pushed him backwards, they both fell off the sofa, she squealed as she fell, landing on top of him, this caused a massive mixture of cream and other messy liquids to come bursting out of both of their trousers.

Emilia laughed hysterically, patting his messy chest gently. She sat up, looking down at him, smiling.

"I think it's time I had a look at what you're hiding down there.... But," she said Seductively, slowly undoing his belt and pulling down his trousers gradually. Emilia reached over for a huge hug filled with yoghurt and another with custard.

With his trousers now down by his ankles, Emilia gently grabbed the prominent bulge hidden by his latex boxers, and Mike began to moan as she pulled down his boxers and began rubbing his shaft slowly.

Feeling like things weren't wet enough, Emilia grabbed the jug of custard and poured it all over his shaft and stomach.

Emilia then began rubbing his shaft faster, causing him to lay there in a blissfully must state, with the mother of dragons with her hand working away at his penis; he couldn't have wished for more. To him, this was total heaven.

She took great delight in sitting there watching him squirm in all this sticky mess; she never knew just how amazing this was and how horny it made her. All that wonderful sticky mess inside her knickers felt utterly fantastic.

Emilia was about to get him back real good. She edged him for nearly fifteen minutes, and he was now so sensitive; the slightest touch made him twitch and tense in an orgasmic fit; his entire body was flooded with hormones. He was so horny he didn't even feel like he was in his own body.

Every time he moved, even slightly, he could feel Emilia's soft messy hand firmly grasping his penis, rubbing the tip and shaft. Also, he could feel all the squishy mess inside his boxers moving, sliding across every bit of his skin. It felt like the most incredible massage any human could possibly experience, lighting up all his senses.

Mike continued to moan and squirm until Emilia thought she had tortured him enough; she then sped up her pace, slightly tightening her grip so her hand wouldn't slip too easily.

Mike's moans became louder and louder. She sat on his legs to try and stop him wriggling so much, she giggled as she watched him climax, his back arched and his eyes shot wide open as he let out a massive gasp of relief, cum shot from his penis, flying in nearly every direction, Emilia got covered in a small amount.

A few bits even hit Mike in the face; Emilia continued rubbing his shaft as he came down from his colossal climax, gasping and moving uncontrollably.

Once he was calm enough to talk, he began laughing through his heavy breaths, still unable to move since his climax finished. Emilia laughed too. She pulled his boxers back up but left the front open enough to pour the entire jug of creamy yoghurt into his boxers; he gasped as it drenched his penis and balls, seeping down to his arse. Leaving his trousers down for a little longer, she climbed up his front, sliding along the messy covering them both.

Emile toyed with his lips gently, soon starting to kiss him again. "Now, that is how you make a guy cum! And fuck, that went everywhere! What on earth are we going to do about all that mess??" She said, whispering into his ear before licking custard from his cheek, and resumed kissing him before he could reply. Because she knew exactly what to do next, and cleaning up wasn't going to be an idea for at least several more hours of messy fun.

They refilled their trousers several more times to use up all the messy goodness they still had left to go through, letting none of it goes unused. They played many competitions to see how much each other's pants could hold before they burst.

After that, they spent several hours cleaning up. Once done, they went upstairs to shower; whilst there they made out for a good long while before going to bed, in which they passionately made out, eventually having sex. Then bring so tired from all the fun they had they then slept very well that night.

12