A Midnight Rose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rowan dropped like a stone to the floor as the figure came back around again, talons whirling. Tossing Mina aside as if she were nothing but a doll, it seized Rowan by her thin shirt, grasping so tightly that it pierced the skin above her heart too. Rowan growled with renewed pain as she flailed against its immense strength.

Michael stared down at the women beneath him, her face shredded under the artistry of his claws. A shame, he thought, she had been so beautiful. Her blood ran in rivulets across the planes of her cheeks, calling to him like none had before.

He snarled. Digging his claws in tightly, he hurled Rowan across the room with an animalistic roar. She hit the wall with a loud and sickening crunch, the thin walls buckling easily under her momentum.

It was excruciating. Rowan tried to lift herself from where her body had fallen in a tangled bloody heap. She saw Mina struggling to raise herself too through pain clouded eyes. Her torso cracked as she moved and she groaned anew. Broken ribs.

Mina had lifted herself from the fractured linoleum just as the vampire began to approach Rowan again. With a wild howl, she shifted as she launched herself through the air towards the vampire.

The momentum of a fully grown white tigress was enough to propel the two figures through the connecting wall between the obliterated kitchenette and the living space beyond it. Mina rolled herself on top of the intruder as they slammed into the floor hard enough to form a shallow crater in the carpet. She swiped and shredded without a care where her blows landed, the power of her were form behind each individual claw.

Michael bellowed deep in his throat as the tiger launched its ferocious attack. He barely noticed its claws as they rained down upon him; he was too focused on inflicting damage in return.

It seemed that time had stopped as the two immense beings rumbled and flew at each other in the confined space. No thought was spared for the furniture as the punches flew; bits of fractured wood and fragments of fabric span into the air without a thought.

The tiger, for all its power, could not compete with the vampire's speed and it was beginning to weaken under the constant ferocity of Michael's attack. Its fur was stained and matted under the sheer volume of blood, with each slash, Michael felt more of it splatter against his chest.

It was not a fair fight. For all Mina was a powerful being, her claws could not pierce the skin of a vampire and soon, with a final weak backhanded blow, she slumped to the floor, unable to move again.

Michael was up instantly. He considered bleeding the insolent were dry for her damage; she had broken several bones and his nose had been flattened almost beyond repair. His increased healing kicked into play quickly and he clicked his neck in annoyance as he felt his bones knit together. With one last roll of his healed shoulders, he strode towards the kitchen.

All of a sudden he stopped, his black eyes narrowing to slits.

Rowan had used every ounce of her energy to stand. The torment that wracked her body wanted to make her scream with each movement. It was the hardest thing she had ever done.

The floor was slick with blood- possibly her own, she didn't know- and she threatened to fall with each hesitant, agonising step. The dark force in her rose up and this time she let it come freely for with it, it brought some kind of relief to her weak human body.

She reached the gap in the wall between the two rooms as Michael had begun to walk towards her. She did not feel anger or pain as she took in the devastation of her home, as she took in the ravaged body of her friend or as she took in the loathing that was written into every angle of the vampire's face.

With a rumbling snarl she advanced, arms hanging loosely by her sides, no longer caring for the strict forms she had learned of unarmed combat. Michael met her challenge with a chilling war cry as the two launched into a deadly dance.

Michael had been expecting an easy victory. But with each blow she landed, splitting his skin with her silver fists, he became more and more unsure. She moved too fast for a human, she was too ferocious.

He doubled his efforts and as she and he locked into a blood thirsty embrace, each out for the kill. They both were tiring, the feral snarling reaching fever pitch with each thudding blows.

Michael had had enough. He locked the girl underneath him, their two bodies tumbling to the destroyed floor. Pain lanced through her eyes as he heard more bones snapped under the force of his weight.

"This ends now Allaine," he snarled, his teeth protruding from his jaw. Rowan simply laughed, blood bubbling from her mouth with the effort.

"You don't get it do you," she rasped, her lacerated lips barely able to move, "This will never be over." She closed her eyes as if in defeat, waiting for him to finish it.

Michael considered her words for only a moment. Then, lifting his head with a triumphant howl, he lashed out with ferocious speed, ripping at the human's throat.

He stood, her blood dripping from his lips, still rumbling with the effort. He felt her life force flickering, with each moment growing weaker and weaker.

Crouching by her side, the vampire leant forward and whispered into her ear: "Goodbye my queen." And then he was gone, vanishing into the black smoke, leaving only bloodshed in his wake.

***

Across the city, a vampire lord woke in sweat and screamed into the night.

To be continued...

Chapter 7 has already begun, I know that it will be too harsh for me too keep you waiting too long for the next instalment. Please comment and vote, it does mean a lot. Thanks for everyone's continued support and apologies for any mistakes.

mochadesire