A Midnight Snack

Story Info
Lilly can't seem to shake these thoughts about her father.
5.6k words
4.64
28.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APerfectO
APerfectO
23 Followers

Lilly bounced down the stairs exuberantly as she enjoyed the smell of pancakes and coffee permeating the air. She heard a familiar whistling tone coming from the kitchen as she rounded the corner to the dining area. "Is that daddy making his famous flapjacks?" she inquired in a bubbly voice, peeking her head in through the kitchen's doorway.

"Oh, none other, babydoll. I believe you've got an important day ahead of ya," he glanced over his shoulder with a warm smile. "Gotta make sure you're all fueled up."

She smiled and rested her chin on her hand as she sat down at the dining table. "It's a big day for you guys too, you know? How long will mom be out of town again?"

"I think she said she will be back some time Tuesday, but you might want to ask her, she always gets onto me for forgetting dates." He pulled the pan away from the stove top and gave it a quick jerk, sending the pancake into the air before landing on its opposite side.

"Well, you seem to remember something as small as my softball tryouts." She grinned up at him.

He scraped the last pancake onto a plate and turned the dial on the stove to cut the flame. Turning to the dining room with the plate in one hand and a small cup of syrup in the other, he grinned at his beautiful daughter.

Her long strawberry red hair framed her face so elegantly. He was certain she had gotten all of her looks from her mother, because she certainly didn't get those beautiful green eyes from him. She was a fairly short girl, the top of her head barely coming level with his chin. He was amazed just how much his little girl had grown up; after all, they had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday the weekend before. She had grown into one of the most beautiful young women he had ever seen, with curves in places that made him blush when she would wear form fitting clothes.

James was a fairly stocky man, with black hair and a short peppered beard. It was a wonder his daughter had turned out with such a light hair color, because his entire body was covered in thick black hair.

"Well sweetie, that's cause you're my number one gal. I can't forget something so important about my number one." he winked at her, provoking a playfully judgmental look from the girl.

"Ahem."

Her father froze and made a funny face. "Uh oh. Papa's in trouble," he winked at her again, turning to his wife, who had just pulled a chair out from the table.

"Uh-huh. Yeah, you just remember who's number one when you keep putting your hands on me while I'm trying to sleep." she shot him a somewhat playful glare, however it was fairly difficult to tell when his wife, Eleanor was being serious or just teasing.

Eleanor was a tall woman with sharp features. She was quite pretty, but also gave the appearance of somebody who was always in a bad mood. Her brown hair was shoulder length, and she rarely wore makeup.

"Can you not," Lilly tried to interject, holding her fingers over her mouth feigning disgust.

"Well thankfully honey, you'll be free of my heavenly hands for a full four days, can you believe that?" he said this with a grin, but something told Lilly that he seemed a bit frustrated beneath the surface.

"Yes, well I'm sure I'll be missing you every moment." She did not, in fact, sound like she would be missing him every moment. She stood up from the table and grabbed her purse from the nearby countertop.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" He asked, gesturing to the towering stack of pancakes.

"I've got to run some errands before we leave. I'll be back around nine or ten." She didn't seem to notice the slight drop in his smile, but Lilly did. "Call me if you need anything, I'll just be a few blocks from here."

He reached after her, grabbing her hand. "Don't I get a kiss?" He murmured through puckered lips. She rolled her eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before walking outside and closing the door. When he came back to the dining room, Lilly could tell her father's demeanor had shifted slightly. He was still smiling, but he seemed a bit hurt.

"Thanks for the pancakes, dad. They're really good." She said, chewing her food. She wanted to at least let him know that she appreciated his efforts.

He sat down at the table next to her and put his hand lovingly on her wrist. "Thanks, babydoll. I guess that's just more for us, right?" He said through a devilish grin.

"You can have hers, dad. I'm stuffed. I'd better get heading to school, I'm already cuttin' it kinda close." She stood up and pulled her side bag and purse from the hooks in the hallway. "I'll see you later. I may end up staying at Katy's later, but I'll let you know."

"Alright sweetheart, be careful, it's pretty foggy out this morning." He said as he stood up and gave her a hug. She returned his embrace and they stood like that for a moment before he gave her small peck on her forehead and ushered her to the door. "Love you,"

"Love you too, daddy!" She shouted as she jogged to her car at the end of the drive way.

James watched his daughter pull out of the driveway and closed the door behind him before returning to the table. He cleaned the dishes from the table and ate a small portion of pancakes in the kitchen before trashing the rest and washing the dishes. He had roughly two hours to kill until his wife got home, so why not take out a little of that pent up frustration?

James sauntered over to the sofa in the family room and fell backward onto the plush cushions. He turned on the television and began flipping through the channels on demand until he found one that caught his eye. A busty redhead was bouncing up and down on a fairly large cock, her breasts jiggling with each motion. He turned the volume down so that it wasn't incredibly loud, but still loud enough to hear the moans of the woman on the screen.

A soft moan escaped his lips as he began to unbutton his pants and slide them down around his knees. He began massaging his cock through his underwear and imagining himself in the video.

After several moments of massaging his member, he pulled it above the waistband and slid the band down below his balls. His thick cock was already leaking a large amount of precum, which he began rubbing around the tip and sliding up and down his shaft. "Fuck," he hissed as his hand passed over the sensitive tip.

He suddenly heard the door open behind him and he scrambled to grab the remote and turn off the television. He pulled his waistband above his cock as he called, "Honey is that you? I thought you weren't coming back till nine?"

"Sorry daddy, forgot something," Lilly called as she ran up the staircase, looking down at her father. As she rounded the top step, she was able to see over the couch cushion and noticed his jeans were around his knees. A blush shot across her face as she darted into her room. Surely he wasn't...

Her heart was pounding, and despite her embarrassment, she could feel her nipples starting to harden and raise points in her shirt. There was absolutely no way she was just turned on by the thought of her father masturbating. There's just no way that's what was going on here. Her cheeks flushed pink at the thought and she buried her face in her hands.

Meanwhile, James was downstairs, oblivious to the fact that his daughter had caught him. He was sure that he had turned off the television in time, and he figured she wouldn't see that his pants were down given that the sofa was in the way.

Lilly took a deep breath and grabbed the school ID she had left on top of her dresser. She opened the door and quickly thundered down the steps. "Bye daddy I love you," She called in a rushed voice as she practically ran through the door. Unfortunately for her, the mental images of her father stroking his cock, which she hadn't even seen, would plague her mind for the rest of the day.

The first half of the day seemed to drone on for a century, until that familiar ringing of the lunch bell released Lilly from her self-created hell. She kept trying to push away the mental images of her father's face that he might make as he came, or the sound he might make as he moaned. Her attention span was absent the entire day, as she tried incredibly hard to block the intrusive thoughts out.

When the time came for Lilly to go to tryouts, she was able to brush the thought off slightly and focus on warming up. However, her reprieve was brief, as she noticed the coach adjust himself slightly, and the thought immediately returned to her mind. In her distracted state, she managed to miss two of the pitches that were thrown her way. She hit the final pitch, and thankfully it was enough to get her to second base.

The rest of the practice went fairly smooth, but she couldn't help but feel she didn't put her best foot forward. Unfortunately, she would just have to wait and see if she made it in the coming weeks.

With tryouts drawing to an end, Lilly found her friend Katy sitting in the stands waiting for her. "So, what's the plan?" She asked Katy. "Can I stay the night?" She was hoping now more than ever she would say yes.

"Sorry bitch, I've got work early in the morning, but we can go get a bite to eat real quick if you want." Katy was a petite girl, about the same height as Lilly, but far skinnier and less athletic.

"Yeah, I guess." Lilly didn't hide her disappointment well.

The two ventured to the food court to grab something before the shops closed. As they walked back to their cars, they were laughing about a video Katy's boyfriend had sent her of a meme involving an animated dog and a pringles can.

"Well, this is my stop, so I guess I'll see ya, dingus." Katy nudged her before opening the door to her small red Escort.

"Alright, I'll see you Monday." Lilly called as she walked a bit further and found her car. As she crawled inside and sat down, a wave of dread overcame her. She was going to have to go home and face her father after she had been imagining him masturbating nearly the entire day. A deep blush spread across her face again as she started the car. It was going to be a weird night.

When Lilly made it to her house, she sat in her car for a few minutes and collected her thoughts, bracing herself for the awkward feeling she would have to endure with facing her father. As she approached the front door, she took another deep breath and opened the door. Though the family room lights were on, to her surprise, it was very quiet in the house. She quietly made her way up the stairs and looked down to see her father was asleep on the sofa. He must have been exhausted after driving all day.

Lilly breathed a sigh of relief and made her way to her bedroom. She sat in her room for the rest of the night, engrossed in her homework. She had managed to overcome the embarrassing thoughts and focus on her studies. She spent several hours doing her work before the yawning began to take over. She decided that was enough studying for the night; she pulled her shorts and shirt off and admired herself in the mirror as she unsnapped her bra. The view of her small perky breasts and her wide hips was alluring even to her. She turned to get a view of her bottom in the mirror and flexed her legs, making her cheeks bounce gracefully.

With a sigh she pulled a baggy shirt on before crawling into her bed and plugging her phone in. She set an alarm for the following morning and pulled her covers up. It wasn't long after she turned the light off that she fell asleep.

James awoke from his slumber a few hours after Lilly had gotten home and grumbled as he pulled himself lazily from the couch. He let out a long yawn as he walked past the front door and glanced through the window. He was used to his daughter parking in view of the window, so he didn't see her car as it sat on the other side of his truck. Assuming Lilly had went to stay at Katy's, he drug himself down the hallway to the master bedroom and shed his clothes into the laundry basket. It didn't take long at all for him to fall asleep.

The house was very quiet for several hours as both of its inhabitants were fast asleep. It wasn't until roughly two in the morning that James woke up with his stomach growling. He hadn't eaten anything since he made breakfast that morning. He threw his robe on quickly, figuring underwear weren't that big of a deal since his daughter wasn't home, or so he thought.

The stocky man rubbed the sleep from his eye as he drug his feet down the hallway and to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator to grab some milk for his cereal and sat down at the table with a bowl of corn flakes.

It wasn't long after he sat down that he saw his daughter coming down the stairs and he quickly folded his rob over himself. She was rubbing her eyes as she walked into the kitchen and obviously didn't notice her father sitting at the table just a few feet away from her. "I didn't realize you were home sweetheart, I thought you'd went to Katy's," He spoke softly, but she still jumped when she heard his voice.

"Oh, daddy, I didn't see you there." She looked at her father, the soft glow from the stove light gently illuminating his face and bare chest through his split robe. A blush immediately flooded her face.

"Sorry baby, didn't meant to startle you. You kinda startled me too." He said quietly, swinging one leg out to stand up. For a very brief moment the light illuminated James's soft, yet thick cock and low hanging balls.

Lilly's eyes widened for a moment and she bit her lip, trying not to let her embarrassment be too obvious. Thankfully, the kitchen was dark, and the light was only illuminating her father. "Oh-um, it-it's fine. You didn't scare me."

"Well, I'm not going to lie, sweetheart, you're a pretty bad actor." he chuckled, "It's a good thing you were into sports instead of drama." He leaned against the refrigerator, still within the mellow light. "Speaking of which, how did the tryouts go?" He took a sip of the remaining milk in his bowl before setting it in the sink.

"Uh, not as good as I would have liked." She admitted.

His smile sank slightly. "I'm sorry baby, what happened? You want to talk about it?"

Lilly was fighting the urge to glance down at her father's slightly parted robe. "Well, I was just very distracted I guess." She began to cross her legs slightly as she felt a heat beginning to radiate below her stomach. It was no longer just the vision of his cock that was turning her on. Her father's constant adoration toward her was something that had always made her feel incredibly special, and right now was no different. He always seemed to genuinely care, so much more that Lilly's mother.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Do you want to talk about what had you distracted?" He asked, moving forward to brush he hair behind her ear. When he moved, his robe parted entirely and she could see every line of her father's chest and belly, all the way down to the object of her obsession which hung directly between his legs.

Her cheeks could not turn any more red. "Um, b-boy stuff," she stammered.

This subtle inflection in her tone was easy for James to pick up on. He could tell there was something she was afraid to tell him, but he couldn't tell what it was. "Look sweetheart, whatever it is, you can be honest with me. I know some things you don't want to talk about with your old daddy, but I just want you to know that you're absolutely able to tell me anything, and I'll do whatever is in my power to help you out. I love you more than the world, I hope you know that." He pulled her head into his chest and kissed the top.

Lilly could feel her panties growing wet. The way he cared so much, the way he held her, it was all just so comforting, and it didn't help that she thought her father was a very attractive man, nor did it help that he smelled incredible. She subconsciously took a deep breath and buried her nose in the fuzz of his chest.

"Ok," She paused for a long time, still just embracing her father. "It's you,"

James was obviously not expecting this answer, and gently pushed his daughter back slightly. "Honey, I'm not sure I understand." He said as he looked down at her with a baffled expression.

"I've been thinking about..." She trailed off, realizing how insane it was that she might say it aloud. Her face and womb were fighting for hottest part of her body at the moment, feeling as though she was burning from the inside.

James pulled his finger up under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. "What is it, sweetheart?" His look was beginning to turn into one of genuine concern for his daughter.

"Your..." She glanced downward.

"My what?"

"You know..."

"No I d-" Just then it clicked in James's head what his daughter was trying to tell him. Suddenly his face was the one that was burning red. "Oh." He spoke frankly. "I see."

Lilly immediately buried her face in her hands and shameful tears came to her eyes. "Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that. That was so inappropriate, daddy I'm so sorry."

James quickly reached up to hold Lilly's face in both of his hands. "No, no, no, baby girl, don't you dare apologize. You can't help how you feel. You're a young woman now, these feelings are perfectly normal and natural." He was entirely focused on comforting his daughter. It hadn't quite registered in his mind what had just transpired yet. As the realization began to sink in, he had his own intrusive thoughts and mental images of his daughter doing unspeakable things to his manhood. He cleared his throat and made direct eye contact. "Look baby, you're going through changes and you're going to find a young man that will help you explore these urges, or hell, you may even find a woman, that's not my place to tell you who to-"

"Dad!" Lilly raised her voice, but still spoke in a hushed tone.

"Sorry, I just mean, we're going to figure this out, okay?" as he said this, more intrusive thoughts of his daughter crept in and laid eggs inside his mind. He could feel his cock beginning to rise and harden.

Lilly noticed the motion in her peripheral vision and glanced down at James's thick uncut cock. She let out a soft gasp and clutched her hand to her chest. "Daddy," hearing this, James's cock jumped slightly, "You're hard."

Another jump.

"Well, what can I say, sweetheart. Your mother and I haven't had many opportunities to be intimate with her being so busy, and just a small conversation like this is enough to get things flowing." he explained, quite embarrassed at his own perversion.

Lilly's eyes were focused on the pulsing cock between them. Without thinking, she reached forward and wrapped her fingers around the hot member, coaxing a sudden moan from her father.

"Baby, what are you doing," he spoke through rugged breaths. "This isn't right,"

Lilly looked up at her father with the same doe eyes she had used since she was a kid. "Please, daddy. I just want to touch it a bit and then I'll never ask to do it again." Her other hand began rubbing herself through her panties.

James looked back up at his beautiful daughter's face. His eyes met with hers for what seemed like hours. He glanced down at her other hand rubbing herself before looking at the delicate fingers of her other hand wrapped around his cock. "Fuck," He whispered, "Your mother cannot find out about this." His mind was beginning to revert to its primal state, as most men do in sexual situations. All logic was being thrown out the window.

Lilly stared at the thick cock in her fingertips with immense admiration. "It's so big," she muttered, coaxing another jolt from the cock. She was quickly picking up on the fact that her father was very much a verbal person sexually. "I've seen them in the movies but they're never like this."

James moaned as he licked his lips, staring down at her hand which was now beginning to pull the skin back and forth gently on his cock, allowing quite a large amount of precum to coat the head of his cock before dripping down onto the floor. "Baby, we really shouldn't be doing this." He shook his head, but didn't make any physical effort to stop her.

APerfectO
APerfectO
23 Followers
12