A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 01

Story Info
She tries to regain what she thought was lost.
2k words
4.24
28.7k
38
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. Here a woman finds that some pain heightens her experiences and she starts to like it.

A Milf At The Country Club

Part One

Trying to regain what she thought was lost

Let me start by introducing you to the people involved. Some are central to this story, and some are just to offer you a deeper look into the mind of others.

Kimberly (Kimi): Kimi is a 38-year-old woman, 5 foot 10 and 140 pounds. She has wonderful 34-C breasts and modest mother's hips, with legs that would bring any man to his knees. They are perfectly toned due to her exercise routine and years of wearing spike heels. She worked hard to keep her shape after two kids and was proud when she looked in the mirror, at her body built for sex. She earned a degree in public relations and was skilled in treating people in the manner that they thought she saw as them as the most important people in the world. She had that rare skill.

Charles (Chas): Charles was a very driven man. He had come from money, but he was determined to make his own way in life. He worked for a degree in computer technology and was pretty good at his job. Working for others he started to think about what could be, as his employers were more interested in what was, and what sells. But his mind didn't stop and he ended up leaving the employ of others to work on inventing a next generation computer security system. He did that and started his own company and relied on his own skills and that of his wife.

Russel (Rusty, Rocky): Early on in life I he a woman who taught him the unknown variables of sexuality. By unknown, I mean unknown to a 19-year-old oversexed Young man. Learning what turns people on, and that you can have sex with a woman with your clothes on was a revelation to him back then. Now he knows, and practices, the art of Sex being more between the ears than below the belt. Combine that with his total adoration of the entire female persona, there is no mystery how he ended up being a serving man to A women's fantasies.

Kimi married Chas shortly after college and was what every young man could want. She was sexually daring, had a strong drive, dressed promiscuously, enjoyed teasing other Men in public. She wore skirts that accented her high tight ass, high heels to tone up her legs, half cup bras, and sexy panties...when she wore any at all. She hated panty lines or anything that hid her cleavage or hid her upper thighs, and she was the prize to marry in their circle of friends.

Chas was a hardworking, driven man who was guaranteed to be a good provider, and the personality to raise a family with. It wasn't long before they had their first child Becky, and their second girl Brenda about a year after that. As the family's business started to take off, Kimi oversaw wining and dining the clients in the family home. But Chas slowly changed her style of dress to look more professional, longer dresses buttoned up, lower heels as not to appear too tall, and an overall more conservative look to her. Kimi resented covering up so much of her body but did what her husband asked. He insisted Kimi join the PTA, be involved with social charities, and be an all-around community volunteer. Not that he had any passion for these things, but he wanted to broadcast it to his prospective client and displayed all letters and awards in the house where she entertained. Chas insisted they join the local chamber and country club. Kimi didn't mind the country club part, she didn't have to wait on clients and cook for them there, plus she had the opportunity to get out of the house and dance to live music.

Kimi on the other hand, felt she was neglected and pushed aside for business needs, as Chas spent more time away tending to one problem after another. Kimi was relegated to raising two children, keeping the house clean, and playing hostess for diner parties or when Chas entertained clients at home for drinks. After 15 years of marriage their sex life suffered chasing the American dream and Kimi started to feel like an employee, not a loved wife. Of course, she knew Chas loved her, but he hadn't shown loving attention to her in quite a while.

At what they simply called The Club, Kimi was able to let her hair down from time to time. Sure, Saturday afternoons, evenings, and Sundays were a more conservative mood with music to match, but Thursday and Friday nights were mostly for the local singles and couples, and not the businessmen that came in on the weekend. They had rock and roll music on those days, and they always served a nice meal. The wait staff were teenagers and college kids that needed part time jobs, and they hired local bands from the area. It was strange, Saturdays and Sundays you had grown Men cooking and serving, but on Thursday and Friday they hired local help for the same jobs. Kimi enjoyed the not so formal settings in those days. Chas hardly ever attended with her, and most of their friends were the type to not be in that type of environment.

The small city of Blaker was a mid-sized place with all the things every other city has like Parks, shopping malls, specialty shops along main street, and some poor neighborhoods along with the middle class and upscale ones. It wasn't racism or by accident either that the weekend staff at the club was solid white, and mostly minority on other days. It was just considered the way things were done there, and it always bothered Kimi, so she always tipped well and interacted with the young men on duty Thursdays and Fridays. Sometimes when it wasn't busy, the workers were allowed to enjoy the band and dance late before closing, and Kimi didn't mind dancing with Young black and Hispanic Men. They were proper and treated everyone with respect, and that's all you could want or hope for from young men of their age.

One Wednesday morning, Kimi was up early to get Chas out of the house early for a business meeting, and the kids were still in bed, she decided to soak in a tub full of bubbles and body oils, like a little treat for herself in the middle of the week. Somewhere she fell into a light sleep only to be waken by the sound of the girls rattling around the house. She got out, toweled off and just grabbed a robe to head downstairs to make breakfast and get them off to school.

After the children were gone, she returned to her bedroom to get dressed. She was rooting around in her under garment drawer when she came upon one of her old half bra and panty sets. She thought to herself What the hell, and tried them on, surprising herself that they still fit. Well, that is Mostly still fit as her breast had gotten a bit larger after having two girls and the half bra barely cover her nipples with no hope of covering her areola's. She snickered to herself, what would Chas think of her going out in public wearing these with a short skirt and somewhat see-through blouse? That's when she went to the deep back of her closet and started pulling out her old outfits, trying them on and damn proud that they still fit. She started prancing around the bedroom to see how they would look when she danced, and she really enjoyed what she saw. So, she decided to be a bit risqué and put on the short black pencil skirt over the sexy panties, and a thin white blouse over the black half cup bra.

She had planned on going shopping today in some of the upper scale stores, so she just put on a pair of thigh high stockings and heels. When she stood, she could see that her skirt would just cover the stocking tops even though it was shorter than her normal wear, so off she went to go shopping. She browsed the normal areas and isles she had gotten used to shopping in, when she decided to go to a shop that had shorter and flirtier dressed and skirts. When she walked in a woman about her age met her and inquired about what style of dresswear she was interested in. Kimi just said, "I'm not old yet, but I'm feeling like I am. I used to wear the short risqué dresses and blouses, but I haven't for some years now."

The lady knew what she was referring to and said, "I still keep mine in the back of the closet and wear them from time to time, when I'm in the mood." Kimi smiled a naughty smile and they both laughed as the lady showed her to the section with short summer dresses/skirts and partially see-through-blouses.

As Kimi browsed through the racks, she saw something that caught her eye, something she could never wear with Chas, but she wasn't buying it for Chas, she was buying it for herself. A sky-blue summer dress with spaghetti straps, low cut front to show off cleavage, a flared skirt portion, and a matador jacket to match. Along side of that was a soft yellow summer dress, no straps with a V-Cut chest held up with internal wires, a flared bottom and buttons up the back. Both were short enough that if she twirled in the dance floor, the world would know everything she wore, almost up to the waist. She knew it was promiscuous, but that kind of was the point, as she didn't feel all that sexy lately. So, she tried them both on, first the blue one with spaghetti straps. It fit her like a latex glove from breasts to waist, and very short landing on the upper thigh. Then came the yellow dress which again fit her form tight from below the breasts to the waist, and short on the thighs, but both were made to be worn without a bra. Knowing her breasts were bigger than before, she buttoned it up and turned to look in the mirror. "My God," she said, noticing that someone close enough could see right down at her bare breasts, and it wasn't the type of dress you jump up and down in unless you want your boobs popping out. She purchased them both and rushed home to put them away before the children came home, as she didn't want them saying anything to Chas.

Before she tucked them away, she wanted to see just how revealing these dresses would be, so she stripped down to just panties and stockings and put the blue dress on. She twirled and danced in front of the full-length mirror and got a thrill out of how much the flared bottom would rise. Then she thought to herself, what would happen if she were wearing this dress on a day when she forgot to wear panties? Now she knew she wouldn't "Forget", but it was a pretext for taking the panties off, which she did and modeled in front of the mirror once more. She was pleasantly and embarrassingly surprised by how much of her lower regions were visible when she danced. There would have no secrets from the men in the room if she went out like this. Then she tried the soft yellow dress, with no straps to hold it over her breasts, it could easily be pulled down exposing her shapely orbs, and without panties it also invited anyone to steal a glimps at her sacred portions.