A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 08

Story Info
She is taught and prepared for the rest of the night.
1.7k words
4.37
9.3k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. Here's a woman discovering that some pain can heighten her experiences, and she was starting to like it.

A Milf at the Country Club

Part Eight

She is taught and prepared for the rest of her night.

As she was finally coming to terms with what was happening, Marcus returned with a small black box that looked like a necklace box but much fancier. Mr. Raymond took the box and laid it in front of her, and when she looked at him, he just nodded his head for her to open it. It had a spring hinge top like a ring box from a fancy store but had no store name markings on it. She opened it and was surprised to see a very elegant choker made with a black elastic material about an inch wide and short enough to be held tight to the throat and appeared to have a cameo on the front. But upon further examination she could see that the oval she thought was a cameo, was a black onyx stone with an ivory inlay of a silhouetted naked woman laying back, with her arms above her head, with one leg straight and one bent at the knee. Surrounding that was a gold framing ring with a fancy edge that appeared to be plant leaves, and between the onyx and the gold leaf was a flat oval ring with the word "Owned" across the top and the words "Slut & Whore" across the bottom. She couldn't believe this man just presented her with a piece of jewelry with an insulting inscription on it.

Kimberly: "I'm not a whore or a slut, and I'm. Certainly not owned."

Mr. Raymond: "You are a slut and your actions tonight prove that beyond any doubt, and you are owned. Owned by me. But you are my slut and my whore, and that makes it OK. We will consummate that inscription and your relationship to me before this night ends."

What had happened to make him think he owns me she thought to herself? And what makes him call me a whore, up until now he has only used the word slut with me. Who does this man think he is? She had to make a stand and do it quickly to let him know she wasn't going to become this man's property.

Kimberly: "Listen here Rocky, I don't know how other woman respond to you but I'm not yours and I'm not a whore."

Mr. Raymond: "Any married woman that comes out and lets strange Men play with her body is a whore. Not only did you do that, but you let that young black man wipe you clean, rub your clit until you came in public with your dress around your waist, but you sat there and let him shove a linen napkin inside your pussy. You let me bring you to orgasm while driving across town, and you stood in the parking lot holding your dress above your hips, showing me your wet and swollen pussy. That would sound like a slut and whore to any objective person. And before this night is done, you will give me your body, you will submit to me 100%, and you will never again speak to me the way you just did."

As he scolded her, he reached under her jacket, uncovered her right breast, and pulled the nipple hard towards him, causing her an unbelievable pain. As she looked into his eyes, all she saw was anger, and it wasn't fleeting.

Kimberly: "Please let go, please stop it, I'm sorry and I will never speak to you like that ever again."

Mr. Raymond: "I had hoped you would have learned by now what happens when you defy me Kimberly, but apparently you need some more intense training, so I will train you."

Without releasing his grasp, he reached in his coat inside pocket and pulled out two spring clamps with teeth on them and a thumb screw on each, connected by a chain. He released his fingers, and she had a pulse of pain and excitement flowing from her nipple. She now learned that there is nothing this man won't do to her if she doesn't obey his every wish.

Mr. Raymond: "Open you jacket Kimberly and hold it open until I tell you to close it again."

Of course, she did what he wanted, and just waited for what was to come next. He reached in and pulled her dress from her other breast, leaving her breasts totally exposed. He attached a clamp to each nipple, and then adjusted the thumb screws. The pain was incredible, so much so that she thought she might scream, but she looked at him and that finger appeared on her lips again.

Mr. Raymond: "Breath through the pain my slut, you will get used to it in a minute or so."

As she endured the pain, she could feel a numbness slowly taking over her nipples. As she sat silently, he motioned for someone from the crowd to come over. To Kimberly's complete surprise, Mrs. Powell from the dress store appeared in front of her.

Mr. Raymond: Mrs. Powell, how lovely you look tonight. I was wondering if I could impose on you for a favor tonight?"

Mrs. Powell: Of course, you can Mr. Raymond, anything you need I would be happy to do for you."

Mr. Raymond: "Thank you so much dear, you are always a pleasure to deal with. Would you please take my escort back to 101 and clean her up for the remainder of our evening, then stay with her until I join you?"

Mrs. Powell: "I would be happy to help you with her. She appears to have had a long evening, and I imagine you want her spotless clean?"

Mr. Raymond: "I have to say, you are always right on top of things Mrs. Powell. Yes, I would like her as clean as a newborn, and help her fix her makeup and hair also?"

Mrs. Powell: I would be happy to do so sir. Come along my dear and let's get you cleaned up and beautiful."

Being totally lost and confused, Kimberly just followed the woman to a door marked "Private" and "Restricted". Mrs. Powell opened the door and ushered Kimberly inside. The room was properly furnished as a private meeting living room. Yes, it had couches and tables, but it screamed "Business meeting suite." Off to one side was a fully equipped kitchen, and to the other was a spacious bath area. As soon as the door closed, Kimberly reached to take the clamps off her nipples when Mrs. Powell slapped her hands away.

Mrs. Powell: "Mr. Raymond would not be pleased if I let you remove them dear."

Kimberly: "Why do you listen to this self-important ego of a man? What does he have on you? Are you one of his whores?"

Without a moment's hesitation, Kimberly felt a hard slap across her face startling her. She was in shock that this kind mannerly saleswoman would strike her. She was also confused as to what was going on.

Mrs. Powell: "I have spent my life working hard and building my reputation, and I will not stand for a cheap street whore like yourself calling me names. Do you understand me little girl? If you ever speak to me like that again, what he does will not compare to what I will do to you!"

Kimberly: "I am soooo sorry Mrs. Powell. I didn't mean what I said. I'm just so lost and confused with everything that has happened to me so far. I apologize profusely."

Mrs. Powell: And what exactly happened to you girl? Did he kidnap you and bring you here? And what happened to the panties I sold you? Did you just forget to put them on tonight, or will I find them in his jacket pocket? And I didn't see a gun to your head when you walked in tonight and lifted your dress above your waist, showing everyone that you already gave up your panties? I don't see that anything was done to you that you didn't ask for. So don't you dare question me and call me obscene names!"

Kimberly was at a complete loss now. Absolutely everyone knew more about what was going on than she did, hell she couldn't even figure out who this man was and how everyone else seemed to know him well. And now she had made an enemy of the one woman she knew, and that woman wasn't afraid to discipline her. Not in the sexual way Mr. Raymond did, but like a mother utterly angered by a daughter way, and Kimberly sat and wondered if it wasn't just as painful.

Mrs. Powell: Now get that dress off and get in the shower, and make sure you wash yourself good, as he will check.

Kimberly: How do you know this man so well? You don't seem to be the type to associate with someone like him?

Mr. Raymond: "And what type would associate with me? Women who flash their pussy's in public or women who give up their panties just because a stranger asked them to?"

Kimberly: How long have you been standing there?

Mr. Raymond: Don't you mean how long have you been standing there, sir"? Learn Kimberly or this is going to be one hell of a long night for you."

Kimberly: I'm sorry sir. I promise to be better. Please forgive me?"

Mr. Raymond: I'm not a deity, so don't ask me for forgiveness. As for doing better, I certainly hope so. Now didn't. Mrs. Powell ask you to strip out of your dress?"

Kimberly: "Yes, yes she did."

Mr. Raymond: "Then why the hell are you still dressed? I'll give you a piece of advice, do what she asks you to do, you won't like the consequences otherwise." Mrs. Powell?"

Mrs. Powell: Yes Mr. Raymond, what can I assist you with?"

Mr. Raymond: I would like Kimberly lubed, lotion upped, perfumed, and plugged. Can you do that for me?"

Mrs. Powell: "Of course I can Sir. Give us just twenty minutes and I'll have her ready."