A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 16

Story Info
Chas must watch his wife used and abused.
2.5k words
4.33
9.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. This is a story about a woman who discovers pain heightens her experiences, and she likes it.

A Milf at the Country Club

Part Sixteen

Chas must watch his wife being fully used and abused

They arrived at their house, Kimberly naked, collared, leashed, and messy from orgasming in the car. Chas was still in a horror over what he witnessed at the club and in the back sear of the car, and now knew his wife was going to be used as a personal whore in their bed, and he was to watch. Mr. Raymond waited for Chas to open the door for him and drug Kimberly out the same door by the leash. Standing in the driveway naked she looked at Chas and smirked about his bewilderment. She was now enjoying being cruel to her husband, and she wasn't hiding it.

Mr. Raymond: "Charles, why are you just standing there? Shouldn't you be opening the front door for us?"

Chas: "I am just worried about the neighbors seeing my wife out her nude."

Mr. Raymond: "Well you'd better get used to it as she will be naked most of the time. I don't care if its here on the street in the middle of the night, or in the local supermarket in the middle of the day. If I want her without clothes or orgasming, that is what she will be. Got it Charles?"

Chas just bowed his head and walked to the front door, opening it, and holding it for both to walk in. Once in the living room they each gave Chas their drink orders and sent him to prepare them. To his surprise he came back into the room with Kimberly bent over the arm of the couch with Mr. Raymond fucking her ass, and her plug in her mouth. He just sat there and watched, not knowing how to react to this anal assault on his wife. Finally, he got up and went to make himself a string drink, as this night wasn't over yet and he would need it. He returned to find his wife still bent over with cum running out of her ass.

Mr. Raymond: "Charles, kneel there and clean Kimberly up, she seems to have a mess between her ass cheeks. But don't use your hands, I want you to use your tongue and make sure she clean inside and out."

Of course, he did as ordered and began licking the cum out of Kimberly's asshole. Every time he thought she was clean she would push more out, and he could hear her laughing about it. He couldn't believe what his life had turned into over the course of one evening. Earlier when the even started he thought he had a loving, faithful wife all to himself and now he saw her as a whore for whatever this man wanted, and he was now their slave. He spent the night listening and watching this man fuck his wife with abandon and was forced to clean her up afterwards. Time after time she was used in ways he never imagined and she didn't make a sound, obeying all orders given to her by him. Just before sunrise Mr. Raymond got up and dressed to leave but he left stern instructions with Chas and Kimberly.

Mr. Raymond: "Charles, you will always keep Kimberly cleaned, lubed, and plugged when I'm not using her body. If you attempt to make any sexual move upon her, she will tell me, and your life will end in a horrible manner. Kimberly, you are not to dress at all unless I tell you to do so. Your life here at home is living naked even when the children or neighbors are here. I will contact you later today to let you know when I need you or want you to do something. Charles will attend to your needs, and your only responsibility is to be ready for me in the manner I describe. I will Mrs. Powell and Tabi come to see you today, and I want you to follow their instructions without fault."

After he left, Chas took Kimberly into the bathroom and bathed her spotless clean, then cleaned her inside, lubed her, and installed her plug. With little sleep that night, Chas went to work to try to run whatever was left of his business but couldn't concentrate for even a moment. He struggled throughout the day wondering what would become of him and Kimberly. Meanwhile at home, Mrs. Powell came to visit Kimberly and explain what was to come next for her.

Mrs. Powell: "Kimberly, I want to prepare for what comes next in your life, as you will be told to do things you never anticipated. Mr. Raymond already spoke to the police chief and the local business owners to provide for your protection. You will be going everywhere naked unless he instructs you to do so, he will use you whenever he pleases, and you will entertain anyone he wishes. No one is to use your ass, that is for Mr. Raymond only, and punishments for breaking that rule will be brutal. Tabitha will be at your service with the children any time you need her. Spend some time with them so they get used to your new status and dress, and Tabitha can help you there as well if you wish. I will return this afternoon to pick you up and get you permanently ready for your new life. We have a lot to do before Mr. Raymond calls for you again, so please be diligent."

That afternoon Mrs. Powell picked up Kimberly, naked as instructed, and took her to a medical office downtown. She felt incredibly embarrassed riding an elevator and sitting in a waiting room without clothes, but she knew this is what he wanted. A doctor came out and ushered her into an exam room with Mrs. Powell right alongside and gave her a thorough examination before sending her to the office next door. They walked in to find a Tattoo and Piercing parlor inside. Apparently, Mr. Raymond had chosen some piercings for her to have, and she wasn't going to object. She endured the pain of her new jewelry being pierced into her nipples and clitoris. She walked out with two rings, one in each nipple, about an inch in diameter, plus a flat rectangular bar about twice the length of a zipper pull with another ring on the end. All three were plainly visible and evident where and what they were attached to.

Back at the house Mrs. Powell gave Kimberly a set of five-inch stiletto heels, all in glittery gold with the words Slut and Whore across the top of the foot. She was informed the heels were her only outfit for the evening and Mr. Raymond would call and let her know what time to be ready. Later when Chas came home he couldn't believe the sight of the woman he used to call wife, she looked like a high priced street whore just waiting to be used.

Chas: "Mr. Raymond called me and told me to get home, bathe you again and lube you for tonight. He wouldn't tell me where you're going but I am to have you ready by 6pm. So, lets get you upstairs and do as he said, and Tabitha will be here shortly."

By the time her bath was complete Tabitha was in the bedroom with an entire makeup kit and proceeded to put it in her, along with her hair and nails being done. Kimberly felt special with all this attention and knowing her husband couldn't or wouldn't do anything to interfere made her feel powerful. At ten minutes to six a town car pulled up and a driver came to the door to take Kimberly to Mr. Raymond. She found a note from her new master in the backseat and proceeded to read it along the way.

"Kimberly, from now on you will sit with your legs spread open in the car, or out on the town. You will make sure everyone sees your new jewelry, and you will let them inspect them if they ask. Your transformation is almost complete, and your training continues tonight. You are meeting me for dinner at an Italian restaurant and then we will be going out to see some friends of mine. Don't forget your rules and be a perfectly obedient slut tonight. I'm counting on you."

She spread her legs as wide as she could in the car, and the driver turned to look at her piercings at every stop. She felt terribly slutty but at the same time felt incredibly beautiful in a dirty type of way. When she arrived at the restaurant, she proudly exited the car and walked in with her head held with, sporting her whorish new look. She walked in and the maître de escorted her to a booth in the back where Mr. Raymond was sitting.

Maire de: "Your guest has arrived sir, and she looks stunning tonight. May I ask about the lower piercing she is wearing?"

Mr. Raymond: "Kimberly, why don't you show Mr. Risotto your new jewelry."

She sat on the edge of the table, leaned backward, and spread her legs wide for him to inspect her clit piercing. But there was no linger any embarrassment, she felt stunning just like the man had said, and she would show herself off to anyone her master asked. Mr. Risotto reached down and pulled on the ring while staring into Kimberly's eyes. She just endured the pain of having her fresh piercing pulled, just as Mr. Raymond wanted her to. When the man let go and walked away, she remained in that position until master told her to sit alongside him.

Mr. Raymond: "Eat well tonight my slut, you will be performing for me and some of my acquaintances tonight. I've already ordered your meal and I want to see you completely become the whore I know you can be later. Meanwhile I want you to sit with your legs spread wide putting your entire body on display for everyone to see."

They enjoyed their dinner while Mr. Raymond constantly played and pulled on Kimberly's tits and clit ring. He drove to orgasm twice during their meal, but she remained quiet the whole time, doing as her master taught her to do the first night. After dinner they walked slowly through the restaurant as if they were an elegant couple that everyone stared at, and went out to the waiting car where she took her place spread wide on display for the ride. They drove to a condo building with an attached parking garage where the driver pulled in. They walked to the elevator and went up to a well-furnished and decorated penthouse on the top floor. Inside she was met by six middle aged men each examining her body and piercings.

Mr. Raymond: "Tonight you're going to learn to hold your orgasms until I tell you to cum. You're going to learn different types of pain play to make it all more exciting for you. You will follow my instructions without fail, and you'll discover a new way to orgasm and cum."

She could see the balcony door partially open and could make out some type of equipment but couldn't discern exactly what they were. Before she could have a chance to figure it out, she was picked up and laid on the bed sideways, her head hanging over one edge and her heels propped up on the other with her legs splayed wide. One by one the strange Men shoved their cocks in her mouth, and she sucked each one to completion while the others played with her pussy and clit. She orgasmed five time while sucking and never made a sound, just as Mr. Raymond taught her to do. What she was doing now seemed normal to her and not anything she thought of as surprising, but that was not to last.

Mr. Raymond: "Kimberly, I want you to listen carefully to what I'm telling you. The names of these Men are not the least bit important to you, all that should be important is that I want you to do all the things I will ask of you tonight. I want you to try your best to be the best whore you can be tonight, and I will be right here to hold your hand and help you through it. Can you do this for me tonight my sweet whore?"

Kimberly: "Yes my dear Master, I will do my best to do whatever you ask of me and then use me privately for your own needs afterwards. As long as I get to cum like I did for you our first night together and I will do anything you ask."

Mr. Raymond: "Thank you Kimberly, and I promise you will be rewarded for you obedience and your eagerness to please me."

Mr. Raymond

Came up between her legs and took her clit piercing and started pulling and releasing, repeatedly until she came like never before. This time she couldn't be silent no matter how hard she tried to be.

Kimberly: "Yes Pull on my clit. Rip it off to make me cum again. Oh my fucking god, I Cumming again."

She came so hard she squirted straight up in the air like a fountain, but he did not stop. She knew some sort of discipline was coming for her outburst, but her freshly pierced clitoris was sending sensations through her body that she didn't know was possible. She gritted her teeth, grabbed on to the sheets, and accidently bit down on the new cock shoved in her mouth. This man immediately started Cumming from the biting and took the first opportunity to shove himself fully down her throat and held it there. Laying there unable to breath, and her clit being pulled with more and more intensity, she just started an orgasm and passed out cold.

One of the Men picked up a wooden paddle about an inch wide and eighteen inches long and took a full swing down on to her tortured cult. She sprang back to consciousness with only guttural noises.

Kimberly: "Uuuuug, huh, huh huh huh."

Mr. Raymond: "You must stay with me my slut. No passing out in between tonight."

She realized that if she was to pass out, she would be reawakened with severe pain and she steeled herself to get through the night totally aware of her predicament.