A MILF is Born

Story Info
Raquel Miller discovers her MILFhood.
6.4k words
4.57
24.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers

Raquel Miller was a natural born MILF. She was 5'6", 125 pounds of pure sexuality. She had long flowing blond hair, sky blue eyes, and a body other women would kill for. Guys were constantly after her in high school, but she met and married her high school sweetheart. It took until shortly after she had her third child to find out what a dick her husband was. He had been cheating on her the entire time of her third pregnancy, and who knows who he was sticking his dick into before that. Suddenly, the 30-year-old was a single divorced mother of three kids. The road ahead was tough at first; but Rocky, as her friends called her, went to college, got a tech security degree and started bringing home a good paycheck in no time flat.

Near her 33rd birthday, she bought into a condo community with her then 7-year-old and 2-year-old boys and her 5-year old daughter. She joined a gym and got her body back to pre-pregnancy shape. She also took up kickboxing so that she could kick the ass of any guy that tried to take advantage of her good nature.

Rocky had met several of her neighbors and got along with all of them. Being hot was the obvious physical aspect, but Rocky had a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor. Her new friends acted as uncles and aunts to the kids. It made for a great new living environment. One of the complex's benefits was a large swimming pool that was fantastic for the kids, but also served as a social gathering place for the adults.

One Sunday morning, Rocky brought her kids into the pool and checked in with the teenage lifeguard. She wore a bit of a scowl on her face as she and the kids went to find some seats in the sun.

"Hey, what's up Rocky?" said her neighbor JR. Like Rocky, JR was divorced, but he had split custody of his two kids with his ex-wife Meredith.

"I don't know. That kid just called me a MILF."

"Are you serious? That's really rude."

"It is?"

"Don't you think so?"

"I don't know. What's MILF mean?

"You seriously don't know?"

"No. Should I?"

"Come over here and I'll whisper it to you. I don't want the kids to hear." Rocky looked baffled as she leaned near JR's face to find out what MILF was. "It means mother I'd like to fuck." Rocky's mouth dropped open.

"That little shit," she said quietly.

"Do you want me to say something to him?"

"No, I don't want to make a scene. Why would he say that, though?"

"It's pretty obvious."

"Not to me it's not."

"Rocky, come on. You're gorgeous and he's 17 or 18 with raging hormones. You have kids, and unfortunately, people get labeled these days and that label happens to fit you. And, that bikini is definitely an eye-opener."

"Are you saying you think I'm a MILF?"

"Without being rude, you definitely qualify as one."

"So, you'd like to fuck me?" Rocky said a little louder than she should have. Only a handful of people were in the pool area at the time, so a couple of heads turned. Rocky turned red and quickly sat down next to JR in attempt to avoid further embarrassment.

"Rocky, I'm sorry; I didn't mean anything by it other than "on paper" you qualify as someone that would be called a MILF. Unattractive women are not referred to that way."

"That's really sexist. No one refers to a guy like that."

"Actually, there is the phrase DILF."

"No way."

"Google it if you don't believe me. It doesn't have the popularity of its female counterpart, but it does exist."

"Shit. How could I not know any of this."

"You've been a little busy raising kids, going to school, working, getting divorced. You've had a lot on your plate. You're excused for not being up on all the latest pop culture."

"Thanks. So, I should take MILF as a compliment?"

"That's up to you. It doesn't mean some pimple-faced kid should say it to you though."

"I guess. You didn't answer my question, by the way."

"Which question?"

"Do you want to fuck me?" JR started to sweat a little and it wasn't from the day's sun and heat.

"What do you think the answer would be?"

"No turning it around on me. I want to hear your answer.

"Yes," JR said very quietly.

"What? I couldn't hear you," Rocky teased.

"Yes, I would fuck you in a heartbeat."

"I hope you would take longer than that." The duo grinned at each other.

"I'm going to take a quick dip in the pool in hopes the water is cold," JR said. He quickly jumped before Rocky could see the bulge he was sporting. The two spent much of the day talking and Rocky invited JR over for dinner that night. On her way out of the pool that afternoon, she rearranged her bathing suit so that the lifeguard would get a bigger eyeful of her heavy breasts. JR had something else in mind when he left a short time later.

"Hey kid."

"Hey dude."

"That blonde that was here with the kids...pretty hot, huh?"

"Fuck yeah."

"If you ever talk disrespectfully to her again, I'm gonna rip your balls off and feed them to you. Got it?"

"Yessir," the suddenly nervous lifeguard responded.

JR nodded and said, "Good man. Good night."

That night JR had dinner with Rocky and her three kids. They feasted on homemade spaghetti and meatballs. The kids had ice cream for dessert, while Rocky whispered to JR, "You're having me for dessert."

After the dishes were cleaned and the kids were put to bed, Rocky and JR settled into the den. Rocky placed a baby monitor on an end table. She didn't really use one anymore, but she put one in the hallway outside the kids' bedrooms. She figured she could hear one or more of them approaching while she and JR were in the throes of passion.

After talking for a few minutes, the pair started kissing. Things quickly got hot and heavy. Rocky whispered, "It's been a while," as JR started to unbutton her blouse.

"It's been a bit of time for me too," JR whispered back. "We'll take our time."

"Okay." Though their words indicated they wanted to take things easy, it wasn't long before both were naked and JR was eating Rocky's pussy. Rocky was arching her back and playing with her nipples, tweaking and pulling on them, as JR got her closer to cumming. Rocky bit her lip to keep from screaming as a long-awaited orgasm ping-ponged its way through her body. JR pressed his lips to hers so she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. The two remained exploring each other's mouths for several minutes before JR sat on the couch and Rocky straddled

She grabbed hold of his thick cock and pushed it into her cunt.. She groaned and she slid further down his shaft until he was completely inside her. After appreciating the feeling for a few moments, she started bouncing up and down on JR's cock. Her friend began to meet her movements, thrusting his cock deep inside of her. His mouth moved to her tits, going back and forth between each of her areolas and nipples. He licked them, nibbled on them, pulled on them, and sucked hard on them.

Everything he was doing pushed Rocky to another earth-shattering orgasm. Her cum leaking out on to JR's balls. Their bodies smashed together faster until JR grunted out that he was "Going to cum," and then a surge of semen made its way inside the walls of Rocky's vagina. It seemed like JR would never stop cumming as his body continued to twitch and spasm.

"Oh, yes...please keep filling me up," Rocky shouted and then quickly stop moving as she realized she was louder than she meant to be. For his part, JR couldn't say anything as his cock was still pushing out the last of his cum.

The two lay there together naked for a while, before they got dressed and said their good nights. Neither Rocky or JR was interested in a relationship, so they agreed that they might be occasional fuck buddies.

Rocky checked on the kids before she turning in, hoping that none of them heard her yell out.

~~~

A month or so went by since Rocky discovered she that was MILF material. Since that time, her attire had become more revealing. A hint of cleavage here, a good deal of leg there. Blouses that were sheer enough so that you could see the lace bra underneath. A thong that accentuated her butt in a tight pair of slacks. Stilettos instead of low heels with an ankle bracelet. Normally, business casual was the attire du jour, but one particular Friday was the last day of the company's yearly internships. On those types of days management was expected to go full-business; suits for men, suits or dresses for women. Rocky put on a navy-blue pinstripe business suit and a navy pair of high heels. Her white blouse had a plunging neckline and she wore a white lace bra and a thong underneath her threads.

For quite some time, Rocky had her eye on a college freshman by the name of Greg. The 19-year-old was a bona fide nerd, but had a muscular build, strong blue eyes, and a winning smile. Rocky had masturbated to his image many times. The company held a huge luncheon for the 20 interns, their colleagues, and management. They awarded plaques to each of the interns as well as some company swag. Many of them could expect to have jobs waiting for them when they graduated college. The interns were to go home at 3 pm on their final day, but at 2:45 pm, Rocky phoned Greg to come to her office.

Greg saw Rocky sitting behind her desk going through some papers and tapped lightly on her door to announce they he was there.

"Oh, hey Greg. Please come in and have a seat, and also shut the door if you wouldn't mind." Even though it was his last day, Greg began to wonder if he had gotten in some kind of trouble. "So, do you have some plans for the rest of the summer before you return to school?"

"Just a family vacation on Cape Cod. Probably just winging the rest."

"I love Cape Cod. Great place. I'll get right down to business. You're probably wondering why I called you in so late on your last day, right?"

"Well, yeah," Greg said and nervously chuckled.

"It's nothing bad, I promise. It's just that I personally wanted to talk to you about just how special your work was in my department. I realize that you still have a few years of college left, but I want you to know that I will be sure there's a spot open in my department when you graduate, and if that's not possible, certainly a position in another department."

"Wow, thank you. I really appreciate the kind words."

"You're very welcome. You earned it. In fact, there's one or two positions I would like you to consider right now." Rocky then stood up, revealing that she was wearing nothing beneath her waist. Greg's mouth dropped open and his cock responded immediately to the sight of Rocky's wispy blonde pubic hair. She walked around her desk and it was obvious by her clit and lips that she too was already excited. She sat up on her desk opposite Greg and put her legs up on either side of him. Her heels dug into his legs and she maneuvered her shoes to the inside of the chair arms. Her regular gym workouts paid off as her strong legs and glutes pulled the rolling chair towards her, and in doing so, moved Greg's face closer to her pussy.

The eager intern plunged his tongue into Rocky's pussy and started licking her lips with great abandon.

"Whoa. Easy, Greg. We're in no hurry. Nice and easy until it's time for faster and hard. Greg eased up and re-started tonguing Rocky's labia. His finger toyed with the hood of her clit while she unbuttoned and removed her blazer. Her blouse was next to follow and then her bra. She grabbed Greg's left hand and placed it on her right heavy breast, squeezing it through his hand. Meanwhile, her left fingers tweaked and teased her left nipple. Greg inserted one finger and began exploring Rocky's pussy. After a few minutes, he inserted a second finger to the delight of Rocky, who moaned upon insertion.

"Now's the time for faster, Greg. Fuck me with those fingers." Greg started rapidly finger fucking Rocky, whose breathing started to quicken. Her nipples were rock hard in her and Greg's hand. She reached her head down and took her left nipple in her mouth, sucking on it like a newborn. Just as she stretched her nipple to its limit, Greg's fingers hit their mark and Rocky shrieked as she came all over Greg's index and fore finger. Her orgasm rolled through her body as she continued to stretch out her nipple in her mouth. She reluctantly let her breast drop from her mouth as she began to regain her breath.

"Well done, Greg, well done. I need you would be good at this too." Greg smiled and grabbed both of Rocky's large breasts in her hand and started sucking on her nipples. Rocky's right fingers immediately went to her clit; she wasn't far off from another orgasm and she knew it. Greg surprised her by slapping her left breast. Rocky's eyes went wide open and much to her surprise, she said, "Again." Greg complied, slapping her breast not hard enough to hurt, but enough to send Rocky careening to another climax.

"Again," she shouted. This time Greg slapped down on her left nipple and that did it. Rocky came so hard she squirted all over desk, legs, and Greg's clothing.

"All right, Greg. Now it's your turn." Rocky unbuttoned Greg's shirt and pulled it off. She lifted his undershirt over his head and ran her hands across his muscular chest and abs. The sensation sent a shiver through Greg's body. Rocky kissed and licked the underside of his neck, and then worked her way down to his chest. She tongued his left nipple and then bit it hard enough to make him jump. It put a smile on Rocky's face. She repeated her tactic on his right nipple with the same result. She undid and removed his belt and pulled his slacks down. His erection pressed against his boxers. Rocky turned her head sideways and bit his shaft through his underwear. Greg shuddered as a stream of precum ran down his shaft and on to his legs.

Rocky slowly slid Greg's boxers down, her eyes on fire as first the head, then the shaft, and finally his balls appeared.

"Oh, Greg. Your cock is more than I expected." Rocky gave the fat shaft a hard squeeze for emphasis. Greg groaned in response. Rocky started using her tongue on the bulbous head, smiling as precum continued to spill out. She licked the shaft from top to bottom over and over again and then plunged the head into her mouth. Greg leaned against the desk for support as Rocky took inch after inch of his cock in her mouth until it all but disappeared completely. Over and over again, Rocky raised her head back up to the top of Greg's shaft and the plunged his full cock back into the deep recesses of her throat. Occasionally, she came up for air; when she did saliva would flow out of her mouth and all over his head, shaft, and balls. She spit on his dick, squeezed it, slapped it, nibbled on it, and banged it on her nipples. Greg got closer and closer to an orgasm and that's when Rocky released his cock completely. She sat back on her desk and spread her legs.

"Greg, as much as I would like you for to shoot all of your huge cumload down by the throat, I want you to stick that fat cock in my pussy. And, I don't want you to fuck me slowly. I want you hammer that cock in my pussy fast and hard. You think you can do that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Greg excitedly responded.

"Good. And, then you can shoot that giant cumload right into my pussy. Now stick that cock in me like you mean it." Greg took his soaked cock and slid it easily into Rocky's drenched pussy and, as she had asked, started thrusting with all his force into her. She lay back down on the desktop and squeezed her breasts as Greg's cock drove in until he hit her hilt. He repeated it again and again as Rocky repeatedly said, "Yes, yes...fuck that pussy...fuck it hard.." The combination of the blowjob he received and the speed at which he was fucking his boss, quickly drove Greg to an orgasm. Rocky sensed it was coming and screamed, "Fill my pussy." The words were magic to Greg's cock as he exploded in an overwhelming orgasm that sent thick ropes of cum into Rocky's pussy until he collapsed on top of her.

Rocky put her arms around Greg's back and whispered in his ear, "Good boy." The two shared some handwipes that Rocky kept in her office to clean up, and got dressed. It was well after 4:00 at that point and the two left to a nearly empty office. In the parking lot, Rocky reminded Greg of a couple of things. "Remember, this was a one-time thing. As far as I'm concerned you were never in my office and this never happened. That being said, you still have a job waiting for you when graduate. Take care of yourself and keep in touch." Greg thanked her again for an amazing time and the two said their goodbyes.

While Rocky said she would deny any such dalliance, she did make a recording on a spy cam in her office. After all, a girl needs something to masturbate to at times.

~~~

About a month later, Rocky's company sent to her Chicago to meet with executives from a multimillion-dollar advertising firm that was looking to increase their tech security. Though she wasn't in sales, Rocky's bosses knew there was no better person to discuss their client's security faults and how best their firm could secure their networks.

Rocky checked into a fancy hotel after flying in on a Sunday afternoon. While she was at the front desk, she could overhear two men talking in the lobby. Well, actually it was a 50ish-year old man talking down to the second man, who looked to be in his early 20s. As she focused in more, she could hear just how badly the older man was deriding the younger one. Basically, he was telling him he was useless.

Rocky could see that the desk clerk, Fiona, looked uncomfortable with what was going. "Horrible to see a father talking to a son like that," Rocky said to Fiona.

"Oh, they're not father and son," Fiona replied. "That's our head of a maintenance and his assistant."

"Wow, is the kid that bad at his job?"

"I would doubt it. Otis is not the most loveable people if you know what I mean."

"I hear you." Rocky finished checking in and went up to her room, with the abusive words of Otis still ringing in her ears.

The next two days were filled with productive meetings, some wining and dining, and the confidence that Rocky had landed the contract. She had an early flight to catch on Wednesday, so Tuesday night was going to be spent with room service and relaxation in her room, a call her parents to check on her kids, and a good night's sleep.

As she arrived back at the hotel, she came face to face with a near replication to what happened when she arrived on Sunday. Otis stood with his finger in his assistant's face, telling him how worthless he was. She looked up at the desk where Fiona was once again on duty. The two exchanged knowing looks.

Before having dinner, Rocky decided she would take a nice hot shower and wash the "Windy City" out of her hair. She took her clothes off and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and...nothing. No water, nada, zip.

"You have to be fucking kidding me," Rocky said aloud. She tried a few more times to no avail before picking up the phone and calling the front desk. Someone named Raj answered and said he would send maintenance up at once. Rocky was quick to push back.

"Raj, please send the maintenance assistant and NOT Otis up, please."

"I really can't do that ma'am. It's our normal policy."

"That may be, Raj, but I want to no part of Otis and his temper in my room."

"Um, yes ma'am. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Raj. I appreciate it."

Five minutes later there was knock at the door. Rocky looked through the peep hole and saw Otis and his assistant in the hallway. She left the door latch on so the door would only open part way.

"We're here about your shower," Otis said.

"I specifically asked for your assistant," Rocky replied.

"That's not the way things work around," Otis gruffly responded.

"Well, that's how they're going to work this time."

"Listen lady," Otis began, but Rocky was having none of it.

jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers
12