A MILF meets Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature was approaching his nut. With his partner satisfied, he slipped her off his cock and she collapsed. His cock was ready to fire and he aimed it at her body. Again, his jizz was copious and the spurts were many. Melinda felt the warm cum landing all over her ass, back, and the side of one breast.

He knelt and his hands roamed over her body, rubbing his cum into her skin. After a few moments, he lifted his right paw to her mouth and she licked the jizz. Tasting his sperm had become pleasurable.

Then, he helped her stumble to her feet and directed her to the mini-waterfall. This time, she was more prepared for the cold water but still she gasped when the water hit her body. Her hands rubbed over her skin and she held her breath and turned her back to the stream. The water helped cleanse her most-recent cum bath. She ducked her head under the water and let her hair get soaking wet.

Shivering, Melinda stepped away from the water and saw the creature turn and head toward the cave entrance. He got on his hands and knees to crawl out. Curious, she followed him. He was outside the entrance; he turned, kneeling and motioned to her with his paw.

Uncertain but hopeful, she grabbed her fanny pack. Stepping outside, still dripping wet and naked but for her squishy tennis shoes, her eyes blinked as they adjusted to the bright sunshine.

He stood, towering over her, then reached down and scooped her up, depositing her over his shoulder. His paw remained firmly on her ass and he started to move with long, powerful strides. As she bounced along, her still wet hair hanging down, her breasts rubbing against the fur of his back, she tried to twist her head to get an idea of the surroundings. It was difficult and disorienting looking at the world basically upside down.

She couldn't keep track of how long he walked but after what she thought was about 15 minutes. He stopped and shrugged her off. To her relief, she found herself at the car park, her SUV just a few steps away. She fumbled to unzip the fanny pack to retrieve her keys. Then she turned back to where the creature had been, but he had already disappeared.