A MILF Neighbor Shows Her Gratitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with her pussy (massaged her cunny) for a long time through the thin material of the thong, getting Janet really worked up.

She got wet and then her pussy hair got soaked.

She was hot. Her skin, her pussy was hot to the touch.

Frustrated and anxious for relief.

She was going to get what she wanted.

From me.

It didn't take long for the aroma of a female in heat to reach my nose.

Thong still on, constraining her as we kissed, I had her humping her clit against my hand and she came, groaning into my mouth.

Her body stiffened as she climaxed.

That was the first time she came that night; the first of many.

But I was just getting started with her.

That tiny black thong she had on, well, I wanted to rip it off of her in my quest to get to that bushy pussy.

I held off.

After she came that first time, I knelt between Janet's legs and I slowly peeled her tiny black thong down, and she lifted her tight ass to help me along.

She was surrendering to me.

A still married woman was about to get fucked by a man who was not her husband.

I tossed her tiny wet thong to the carpet. Out of natural instinct, once her panties were off, Janet spread her legs for me. She wanted me.

She was going to get me.

She was wet and hairy and her pungent female aroma now filled the entire room.

Janet's eyes were half lidded in the dark room, and as she spread her legs in preparation to receive my oral assault, her hands went to her massive breasts and she began rubbing and pulling on her nipples.

"Jack, will you eat me? Will you lick my pussy? Please Jack, it's been so long."

"Soon. Be patient."

Janet groaned in frustration at my delay.

"Jack, please honey, don't leave me waiting. I need this! I need your tongue on my pussy! Please Jack!"

I looked up and Janet was pulling and kneading her nipples.

She was really worked up.

That first orgasm just made her hungry for another.

I knelt down and lowered my head as I separated Janet's thighs even further apart.

She was spread it was almost obscene.

My hands kept her thighs apart.

Janet knew there was no going back.

I was face to face with a dirty blonde hairy mess, wet from her recent orgasm, staring at an enlarged clitoris and her spread lips waiting for something to penetrate her pussy.

That clit was a sight to behold.

It was about three quarters of an inch, suitable for sucking into your mouth.

I'd never seen one this big and I was amazed by its size.

It appeared to be almost throbbing.

Janet said "It's so big I am embarrassed."

I replied "It looks good enough to eat and I think you're almost ready to be licked."

At that Janet started humping the air, slowly.

My hands played with her wet matted hair, increasing if that were possible, the blood flow to her pubic area.

I was like a hair dresser trying to rid a woman of her tangles.

As the side of my hands rubbed against her private parts, the first time a man had touched her skin there in years, Janet groaned and her hips left the bed.

I continued to run my fingers through her pussy hair and her open lips continued to lubricate.

Her clit stood hard and proud above her enflamed pussy.

She whispered "Oh Jack, Oh Jack. Please. PLEASE."

I knew that if I didn't do something about this, and quick, Janet was going to take matters into her own hands and bring herself to orgasm by masturbating.

I got real close to that tiny female penis and I blew on it.

Janet whispered "Don't tease me Jack. I'm so close."

Don't get me wrong, Janet was going to make herself come for me, both with her bushy pussy and with a shaved one, and I was going to video both, but right now I wanted to be in control of her coming. I lifted my head and asked her in a quiet voice "Can I take a little lick sweetie?"

She groaned in a positive response. "Yes, Jack, lick me."

Her legs spread further and her hips lifted slightly in anticipation.

In a second my hard warm wet tongue met her erect clitoris.

"YESSSSSSSSS" she hissed. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Instantly her hips left the bed and Janet started humping as my tongue remained glued to her hard wanting nub.

My fingers entered her pussy between her swollen lips, soon landing on her g spot.

My mouth closed over her clit, sucking on it as my tongue swirled around it.

Janet came.

She groaned. Thank God the heater fan was on to muffle her loud cry of pleasure.

Her body shook as my fingers rubbed the soft pad; her hips went into overdrive with motion and she gushed.

The discharge landed between her spread thighs on the sheets below her pussy.

Her hands left her breasts and grabbed both sides of my head as she held me to her clit as her orgasm continued.

It may have been one continuous orgasm or several but in any event, the sexually frustrated, long overdue Janet came big time that evening in Scottsdale.

As her trembling subsided she rolled over on her side, holding herself as she started to cry.

She shivered from the powerful forces of pleasure that I had unleashed from inside her firm 34 year old MILF body.

I came up behind her and held her, my hard erection fitting nicely into her crack.

My arms and hands surrounded Janet to comfort her to hold her. She cried for a few minutes, finally rolling over for us to be face to face. Janet and I kissed and she tasted her juices.

"Thank you Jack that was fucking incredible."

I kissed her back, pushed on her back and ate her again, coaxing two more orgasms out her before she pushed my head away, telling me "No more Jack, it's too sensitive."

****

We played, nude, in the bed.

My hands roved all over her body and she purred as the exploration of my newest lover continued.

This wasn't a massage; this was my Lewis and Clark journey to the unknown.

My hands having massaged her skin from top to bottom, the next chapter of the investigation was with my mouth.

I think I kissed or licked every inch of her that night.

I focused on her nooks and crannies, kissing her body all over, paying particular attention to her nether region, licking and smooching where no man had gone before.

I licked her crack and she went bananas.

Janet went nuts when I licked her anus.

She knew I had plans for her rosebud.

Janet started laughing when I sucked on her toes.

Goose bumps broke out on her arms when I circled her dainty ears with my wet tongue.

Janet couldn't be kissed enough.

After giving her the ultimate tongue bath, I nursed at her breasts before returning to kiss her mouth again and again.

****

The night before I had fucked Catherine all night long.

With Janet, if I had the opportunity, I would have stayed in that bedroom with her for a week. My erection was a snug fit in this petite lady. Her pussy was tight, wet and welcoming. After the second time I entered her, Janet's pussy had adapted to my size.

She couldn't get enough of my cock.

Oh man, did we fuck.

For hours.

The first time I entered her pussy, she came.

It was a small shudder, a small orgasm, but one that boded well for our coupling together.

Once I entered her she became insatiable.

I found out later she had been sexually ignored by her husband for more than a few years.

My cock was the first one to enter her in so long she did not want me to pull it out.

Janet just liked the feeling of having me inside of her.

I would poke her, we'd gyrate and she'd come.

I'd pull out and she would suck me back to full hardness, savoring her own juices on my cock.

Catherine must have shared with her how much I liked having my cock sucked because Janet was on it like white on rice.

She couldn't suck my cock enough, even though she could hardly get her lips around the bulbous head.

Janet coaxed load after load of my baby batter out of me that first night together, by paying special attention to my balls.

No matter where I made a deposit that night, she wanted another from me.

Between bouts I was either sucking on those nipples like a starving baby or Janet was sucking me back to strength with my hands on those magnificent tits.

****

Some women aren't into anal, but I wanted it from my ladies and Janet was no exception.

It was well after 3am and after Janet sucked me back to hardness I dropped a third full load of baby batter into her welcoming pussy, Janet said "Jack, I know you want my ass. Take it honey. Now."

Janet kissed me and smiled.

She rolled over on her belly and pulled a pillow under her tummy with her ass up, available, open for business.

I lubed her rosebud very gently and coated my cock generously with lube.

I didn't try to loosen her up by using my fingers.

Coming up behind her, kneeling, I pointed my tip to her tight hole and pushed in.

I heard a sharp intake of air from Janet a and then a cry as I pushed in past the first ring of resistance and then I paused.

I was in maybe three inches and it was very tight and felt very, very good.

I paused.

It took just a few seconds but I felt it.

It was slight, oh so slight, but I felt a movement on my dick.

Janet began to fuck me -- her ass was fucking my cock.

She was no stranger to anal sex.

Janet knew what to do, how to make it pleasurable for her man.

And for herself.

She did this for a few seconds as she adjusted to the invasion and then I whispered to her "You like that?"

Janet replied, softly, her head down, "Yeah."

I pushed in a bit more, now I was six inches in.

I asked her "Tell me you like it in your ass."

Janet whispered "I like it in my ass."

A few more strokes, I was heading deeper into her bat cave.

Janet whispered "I like you in my ass."

With that I grabbed her hips and pushed all the way in with a single thrust, going as deep as I could.

Janet shook like a fish that had been speared but she responded by reaching back and spreading her cheeks for me.

"Yes, Jack, that feels so fucking good. So Fucking Good."

For the next ten minutes I humped her tight ass, using some more lube and she responded.

By fucking me back, really getting into it.

As I picked up speed, as my thrusting continued, pounding deeper and deeper into her ass, going into virgin territory, she began to say "Oh God, Oh God, OH GOD" as her first ever anal orgasm neared.

****

At one point I got up out of the bed, put on my shirt and shorts, leaving a nude Janet asleep in her bed.

I put some wood on the fire, and climbed into my bed with a very sound sleeping Catherine.

I was just about to drift off when the bedroom door opened and a nude Janet silently climbed into bed next to me, whispering into my ear, "Come back to bed with me Jack, we're not finished yet. Please lover."

With that her hand wandered down to my groin where she found me erect as ever.

Janet continued "I know you want it too."

Thanks to the doctor for the different prescriptions of Ambien because Catherine was truly in dreamland and didn't move a muscle while this little word game was played.

Silently, I left my marital bed and walked, holding hands with my newest lover to her bed.

****

I came into Janet's mouth that night.

I had her clean me of her juices and she swallowed my baby batter without gagging.

I came into her pussy three times.

They were big loads and Janet told me I was dripping out of her for the rest of the week.

I left one load in her ass but I fucked it several times that night, each time bringing Janet to a roaring, shaking anal orgasm.

I have no idea how many times she came that night.

Plenty.

I took her by the hand to Catherine's bed about 7am.

"When you wake up, you take care of Catherine."

Eyes closed, a totally fucked out Janet just nodded.

She knew what to do; every time Catherine and Janet left me babysitting, they went down the street to the nearby Courtyard by Marriott and Catherine enjoyed Janet's pussy eating skills. Catherine made it clear that if Janet wanted my cock, well, there were certain things that had to be done, and done well.

Originally a novice at pussy eating, Janet stepped up to the challenge and got better and better at eating Catherine and in the end, we all got what we wanted.

God bless Janet for taking care of Catherine.

God bless Catherine for taking care of me.

God bless me for taking care of the both of them.

In all three holes.

Its hard to function when you have sexlag but it's a lot better than having jetlag.