A Misbloom's Place

Story Info
A young Amazon misbloom has a devastating encounter.
3.8k words
4.08
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are original and 18+

This is a short story inspired by Amazonia, one of the islands in a kinky fantasy world/campaign setting I'm writing called The Hexbound Isle. I hope you enjoy!

Marienna stood naked, looking at herself in a full length looking glass. She untied the leather thong that held her curly hair in a bun and let it fall around her shoulders. She picked at the dark mass of tightly curled strands with her fingers. She could never get it to fall just right. Not like Corinna's hair. Corinna's hair was always perfect. She blew a lock out of her eyes with a frustrated breath. Everything about her sister Corinna was perfect. She, on the other hand...

The girl turned this way and that in front of the mirror, trying to convince herself she wasn't a disappointment. Her shoulders were too narrow, her breasts too small. Her arms looked weak. The worst thing for an Amazon to be was weak. She turned around and looked over her shoulder. Her buttocks and legs were thick, muscular, toned. They were the only part of her body she was proud of. But they were ruined by what hung between them. Turning around, Marienna gazed in disgust at the penis and testicles that hung between her thighs.

Marienna was a misbloom. On the island of Amazonia, being born a misbloom was almost as bad as being born a man. She lifted the flaccid length with a finger and let it flop down against her sack. Useless cursed thing. Her shame was made even worse by the fact that she had a perfect, puremaid sister. She couldn't even blame her mother, though Marienna would never air such a sentiment out loud even if she felt it true.

"Marienna!" She ripped her skirt from the floor and tied it around her waist, hiding her shame. "Marienna." Her perfect sister poked her head through the curtained door of the beach hut. "Thought you might be in here. Liana and I are doing spear training and the sun is brutal today. Go run and fetch us some water."

For a second Marienna had a flash of excitement, thinking her sister was going to ask her to join their training session. But as the truth came Marienna realized how stupid she was being. Misblooms didn't train with the spear, and why would Corinna or Liana ever want to spend time with her? Trying not to show the disappointment on her face, she bowed her head respectfully.

"I'll go fetch it now, sister."

Corinna nodded, but it wasn't an appreciative gesture. Rather it was the nod of someone who just completed a mundane task that they had set out to do, and now they could return to what they enjoyed doing. As she jogged away from the beach hut Corinna tossed, "Be quick, we're thirsty," over her shoulder.

Marienna let out a long sigh, and then exited the beach house. It was a simple wooden hut on short stilts in the sand. A blanket of dried palm fronds made up its square, pointed roof. The hut where she and her sister slept most nights was at the shaded edge of the dense jungle, and looked out across a wide, pale beach. Puremaids dotted the sand alone or in small groups. Some walked or ran, some trained none merely lied in the sun. She saw Corinna reach Liana and take up a tall shield and blunt practice spear. They began at once, sweat covered muscle gleaming in the sunlight as they dueled back and forth across the sand, trying to land a hit.

The rod and jugs were frustrating to get set right, especially when they were empty. It took her a few tries, but eventually Marienna carried two empty jugs on either end of a pole that lay across her shoulders. She turned away from the beach and started along a thin path into the jungle. Her bare feet padded almost silently on the dirt and flattened grass of the trail.

The jungle was always humid, and with the noonday sun beating down on the canopy the heat was oppressive. Rivulets of sweat ran down Marienna's neck, between her breasts, across her toned stomach, and soaked into the waistline of her skirt. Mosquitos buzzed around her face, but she couldn't take her steadying hands off the pole to swat them away.

Soon enough the thin path connected with the wider, most commonly used path to the well. Now the journey began in earnest. Though it was still in thick, muggy jungle, the path to the well led up into the foothills of Mount Launa. Marienna hopped over the occasional stone or outstretched root as the incline of the path grew. She was breathing heavy now, and not even halfway there. The trail to the well was over a mile in length, most of that distance uphill and through jungle. It was no wonder the puremaids always sent a misbloom to fetch water rather than do it themselves. Or so Marienna had thought.

As she came around the last bend in the trail before the well, Marienna had to skid to a stop to avoid running headlong into two tall women coming down the path. She tripped over a vine and nearly fell, losing a jug into the underbrush. As she scrambled after it and tried not to lose the other jug in the process, she spoke in a breathless voice.

"Pardon me sisters, I guess I was going too fast." She bent to reattach the jug to her pole, but paused when there was no immediate response. She looked up, and her face spasmed in surprise and fear. These were not other misblooms beginning their journey home with jugs of water. These were two puremaids, tall and imposing, looking down at Marienna with expressions that reminded her of a lioness looking at unsuspecting prey.

She dropped to a knee and apologized again, but this time she injected her voice with the respect due a puremaid, along with a hint of fear. The fear was easy. Marienna was indeed terrified, though she couldn't quite tell why.

One of the puremaids, Chella was her name, gestured to Marienna and spoke to her companion, her tone not including Marienna in the conversation. "You see Valira, I said wait a while longer and trust in the Allmother, but you wanted to leave."

Valira rolled her eyes. "Very well, you were right Chella. Shall we get on with it then?" They both turned to survey the confused woman before them.

Marienna recognized the two puremaids. They were two years older than her and would come to mothering age at the Festival of the Allmother this year. They were both well developed for their age. Chella wore her hair slicked back, tucked behind her ears and cropped at the base of her neck. Her shoulders were broad and strong, and her dark nipples turned up toward the jungle canopy. Her large breasts cast shadows over a flat, hard belly. Valira was less well endowed with the curves of breasts and hips, but her physique looked chiseled out of stone. Veins showed in her thick forearms as she gestured, and Marienna could see individually defined muscles in her abdomen. Contour lines ran down either side of her stomach, tapering toward each other, inevitably meeting at a beautiful cleft between her legs, hidden now beneath a skirt.

These were indeed exceptional examples of young puremaids, but Marienna still had no idea why they would be all the way up here at the well. The fear and confusion returned as she saw that neither of them carried a jug or bucket.

"Come here." Chella spoke with confidence and authority.

Marienna was on her feet and walking toward the pair before her mind had fully registered the command. Such was the way between puremaids and misblooms. Anything a puremaid said, a misbloom listened and obeyed.

"Take off your skirt."

This command, however, caused the misbloom to falter. Instead of obeying immediately, she said, "B-but why would you want to--"

Marienna tasted copper and her head spun. The slap had come so fast, and the ground even quicker. She lifted herself onto her elbows and shook her head, trying to steady the world. Eventually she sat up, wiping drool and blood from a split lip. As her eyes started to focus, blurred, and then focused again, she saw the two women standing over her, gazing down.

"Don't make me ask again." Chella had one foot forward, ready to strike again at the first sign of disobedience.

Marienna got to her feet, wobbled, but then steadied. Though confusion, fear, and the disorientation of the impact still lingered, she untied her skirt and let it fall. Both puremaids had a visceral reaction to seeing traditionally male genitalia for the first time. Chella made a noise of disgust and then burst out laughing. Valira flinched in shock, but then leaned forward, something like curiosity in her eyes.

"Is that-- Is that really what one looks like?" Chella was doubled over in laughter. "All wrinkly and shriveled and dark?" She wiped tears of mirth from her cheeks and feigned a gagging sound.

Marienna was stunned. It was one thing to hate it herself, to think all the things Chella was saying in her own head when she was alone. It was an entirely different experience to hear someone else speak the words out loud. She felt... horrified? No, it wasn't that. Being told what she already knew about herself was... exhilarating.

Valira gasped. "It twitched!" Marienna closed her eyes and hoped that the situation would just magically end.

"What?" Chella stopped her heaving performance and leaned in closer alongside Valira. Marienna felt like a tree infected with a particularly interesting disease, her corrupted impurities put on display with no recourse.

"There, it did it again! Is it a little bigger now?" They were so close Marienna could feel their breath.

"Dimora once said that they grow if you touch them." The warm air of the jungle surrounded them, but a shiver ran through Marienna.

"She does have a daughter. I suppose she'd know. Like this?" Valira poked the soft, hanging member. Marienna gasped and this time she felt it twitch. It was starting to feel hot and engorged. She hated when this happened.

"No, she said grab it and pull back and forth." Chella reached out without thinking and roughly stroked the length up and down once. "Ew, its warm. Why did I do that?" She rubbed the palm of her hand on her skirt.

"It worked," Valira drew Chella's attention back to the unfamiliar feature between Marienna's legs. It was now stiff enough that it hung at an angle, away from the balls hanging below it. Valira reached forward and used her thumb and index to encircle the base of the shaft. She gripped it firmly and began slow, methodical strokes up the length and then back down to the base.

Marienna made a quiet, high pitched sound and began breathing quickly. Her length and girth grew and grew until it was bigger than she knew it could be. The foreskin pulled back and a small bead of clear liquid formed at the tip. Valira's eyes were glued to the organ as it changed so drastically from what it had been mere minutes ago.

"Wait do you actually like that thing?" Chella asked her companion as she saw the look on Valira's face. Her tone wasn't as mocking or self-assured as it had been initially.

"It is grotesque... but I find it fascinating." Marienna was doing her best not to move her hips against the agonizingly slow strokes of the puremaid's fingers. What was this feeling? Whenever it had gotten stiff before, she just prayed for the Allmother to make it go away and ignored it. She had never known this horrid part of her could make her feel... good.

"But wait, if she has this then what's her... where's her vagina?" Chella also seemed captivated by the part of Marienna that she felt most ashamed of.

"Beneath." Marienna bit her lip in frustration as Valira stopped the slow stroking, then gasped as the woman used her hand to lift her shaft and balls up and out of the way. The two puremaids leaned lower to view the glistening pink lips hidden behind.

"That's just wrong." Another dribble of clear fluid ran down the shaft and onto Valira's hand. The chiseled woman made a face and wiped it off on Marienna's skirt on the ground. "Well?" Chella looked between her friend and the misbloom. "Are you going to do this? We did wait for hours."

Valira took a deep breath and straightened up. Both women stood half a head taller than Marienna. "Are you sure we won't get in trouble?"

"I'm sure," Chella put a hand on Valira's shoulder. "Misblooms aren't allowed to tell anyone if a puremaid mates them."

Mates? Marienna's eyes widened, and her length flexed involuntarily. Is that what this was? She had heard of puremaids choosing misblooms to mate, but didn't know any of the specifics. But Chella and Valira weren't mothering age yet. Until a puremaid underwent a second ceremony at the Festival of the Allmother, four years after the blooming ceremony, mating was off limits. It was true what they said, however. It was never permitted for a misbloom to reveal the identity of a puremaid who had mated them.

"Right," said Valira as if trying to convince herself. "Why am I worried about a fucking misbloom?"

"Damn right." Chella clapped her friend on the shoulder and watched eagerly, waiting to see if her friend would actually follow through on their insane plan. Marienna swallowed nervously as both puremaids' attention turned back to her. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it at the memory of the slap.

Valira hesitated, on the edge of action, and then broke through indecision. She put both hands on Marienna's shoulders and pushed her, hard. The misbloom tumbled backward and landed in a patch of ferns, the breath knocked out of her. She looked up to see Valira striding toward her, removing her skirt. Marienna's guess had been correct, the lines of her stomach and hips led to a gorgeous, lightly fuzzed pair of lips between her defined thighs.

Marienna tried to prop herself up on her elbows, but Valira placed a bare foot between her small breasts and pushed her back flat to the ground.

"You stay where I put you, misbloom." Marienna nodded and did her best to obey, but couldn't stop her hips from subtly bucking upward. Her heart was racing. This was all happening so fast. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop whatever happened next. Even if there was, she wasn't sure she would want to.

Valira spit into her hand and lowered it between her legs. Her body jerked at the first touch as she parted her lips and applied the moisture to her pink folds. Her fingers ran between her lips and Chella came up beside her. They shared a passionate kiss as Valira circled the crest of her opening with a fingertip. When the kiss broke all three women were breathless.

"I can't believe you're actually going to put that thing inside you. It's... so big." Chella gazed down at the swaying rod as fluid leaked from the tip.

"Bigger than a few fingers, at least." Valira gave Chella a reckless grin, kissed her quickly, and then sank to straddle Marienna's prone form. Her knees came to rest on either side of the misbloom's hips, and she raised herself so that her slit hovered over Marienna's head. Slowly the puremaid lowered herself toward the straining organ.

Both women gasped as they touched. Then slowly, methodically, just as she had stroked it before, Valira worked her way down onto Marienna's cock. Marienna couldn't seem to take a full breath. Her head exploded with unimaginable sensations of pleasure as the part of her she hated the most disappeared bit by bit into a flawless puremaid. When Valira finally took the entire length and rested her weight on Marienna's hips, the misbloom let out a long sigh tinged with pleasure.

They sat like that for a moment, then Valira began to roll her hips forward and backward. Marienna started letting out high pitched gasps, and Valira soon added low moans of her own. Marienna flexed her hips to meet Valira's, trying desperately to get deeper within this impossibly tight opening of hot silk. The two rolled together like gentle waves on a quiet beach. Marienna stared up at the rippling, sweat coated muscles of the woman on top of her. She gripped the plants on the ground nearby because she was afraid to touch her. Valira grabbed her own breasts and undulated with her head back and eyes closed.

"So? Is it good? Better than fingers?" Chella's voice severed the fragile lie of the moment. They lost their rhythm and came to a stop.

Valira sighed frustratedly and dropped her chin to her chest. "Shut up Chella." She opened her eyes and saw the woman beneath her. Marienna was destroyed by the undeniable expression of disgust on the face of the woman she had just fallen in love with.

"Yeah it's pretty good, Chella," Valira looked at her friend who, if Marienna didn't know better, looked to have been standing awkwardly nearby. "But I'm only getting started. I'm going to take this thing through its paces." The coldness in her tone and the refusal to acknowledge her as anything more than an object hit Marienna harder than a slap ever could.

Not allowing Marienna to slip free from her hole, Valira placed her hands on the misbloom's stomach and put her weight on them, digging into the soft flesh painfully, then lifted herself enough to shift her weight from her knees to the balls of her feet. Now instead of straddling Marienna, she crouched over her. The Amazon's flexible form radiated power. Her face was still cold as she gazed down. Marienna knew she could only be imagining the hint of guilt in the puremaid's eyes.

Without a word more, Valira lifted her hips, drawing all but the tip of Marienna's cock from her wet entrance. Then she dropped her hips back down, hilting the twitching rod inside her. The sudden envelopment sent a sensation of churning need through Marienna's balls. Valira repeated the motion, slamming her hips down again and again, increasing her tempo.

When it had been slow and sensual, there had been nothing but pleasure. Now, as the hard body of an Amazon puremaid slammed down onto her pelvis over and over, she began to feel discomfort mixed with the intense pleasure. Occasionally the tight hole would go up or come down at a slightly wrong angle, twisting or bending her cock painfully. Soon enough, Valira was slamming her hips down so forcefully that Marienna could feel her own hips bruising.

What had started as a gentle act was now frantic, wild, and hateful. Valira gritted her teeth, growled, and glared into Marienna's eyes as she worked to take pleasure from the misbloom. Marienna gazed back, unsure of what expression was on her face. She felt tears flow from the corners of her eyes.

"Well, I'm not just going to stand around and watch." Chella came to stand by Marienna's head, then lowered onto her knees. "You've got a perfectly good tongue, misbloom. Use it or lose it." Sidling up so her knees were on either side of Marienna's head, the voluptuous Amazon lowered a plump, dripping cunt onto the girl's mouth and nose.

Marienna was almost grateful for something to do besides cling to the ground and endure the harsh pounding. She began enthusiastically tonguing the slick wetness pressed against her face. She found the sensitive nub that she had dared play with on herself only once and applied suction. She could hear Chella moan, and her efforts were rewarded with an increasing flow of wetness on her face. She continued to do her best with sloppy, imprecise enthusiasm. Her own tears mixed with Chella's arousal.

The painful pleasure of Valira's brutal impacts seemed to be increasing to a crescendo as Marienna realized that she needed air. She pushed upward with her head slightly, trying to send a message to Chella, but the woman only pushed back against her harder. Next, she tried to angle her head and pull away long enough to catch a breath, but Chella only settled more deeply on top of her. She was panicking now, her efforts to breathe only pleasurable squirming to Chella.

As Marienna's desperation for air grew, a sound she had been hearing clarified as it stopped. She was hearing a wet sound separate from the pounding or her oral ministrations, and as it ended, she realized that it was the sound of the two puremaids kissing passionately as they used her for pleasure. The realization made Marienna feel ludicrously alone.

12