A Mishap of Circumstance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing his manhood in my entrance, he invaded me for the second time of the night. Only this time, we were looking into each other's eyes, and there was no question of who we were and what we both wanted. When I felt him inside me, I spread myself wider by raising my hips to him and raising my legs.

And soon, he was deep inside me again, past my g-spot, over my cervix, and points beyond. Gentle at first, he began withdrawing and reentering as my wet folds welcomed him to me. And in that instant, I gave myself to him as I had never given myself to a man.

What started slow and methodical soon increased in intensity and speed. We held each other for dear life as he fucked me faster and faster. This was to be a quick fuck. One new lovers needed to cement their connection and make it clear to each other.

One would think that our earlier carnal encounter in the dark would have been that. Yet the fact we each thought it was someone else had somehow tainted that memory -- and we needed a new one. One where we stared into each other's eyes saying without words 'I'm fucking you,' or 'I want you to fuck me,' but did not have to.

There would be time for slow and easy later. And we both knew there would be many laters for us. One just knows when they are with a person they like, a person they find attractive, and the sex is beyond good - incredible even. And the more we fucked, the more I felt his thick dick fill me and reach my depths, the more I wanted.

"Auughh! Auughh! Auughh!" I grunted with each of his thrusts as the pleasure increased with each thump inside me.

Each thrust and retreat of his thick dick were addictive. But it was also building up, and it did not take long before I felt that familiar sensation of vaginal cumming. It was less intense than from contact with my clit, yet it felt more personal, as it was caused by the ultimate physical act a man and a woman can partake in. That the man was half my age, and fucking the shit out of me, threw me over the top.

"Auugh! Eeewwww! " I moaned, then squealed as my body trembled from the fucking his cock gave me. "Oh, God!"

That cock, that dick, that ultimate manhood of his! I wanted more of it. I wanted him to fuck me to oblivion. And just as I thought the wild ride was over, his continuous strong fucking penetrated to my soul as I felt my body tremble and tingle once again.

"Auughh!" I gasped... then felt dizzy as I came again from his fast deep pumping.

As my eyes fluttered and I shook uncontrollably, I felt Chris tense and shove inside me as deep as he could once more before he stiffened, standing still.

"UUUUGHHH! UUGH!" he grunted. "UUuugh!"

"Yes, give it to me... do it...." I urged him as the tingles of my last orgasm subsided.

Chris collapsed on me, and all I could do was hold his body in place between my splayed slutty legs. And there is no other way to describe me as I lay under him with legs graming his body spread as wide as I could to take all of him in me. It is the most instinctive position of a woman when fucked so her mate's sperm can reach the deepest to inseminate her.

A man shoves inside a woman to leave his sperm as far and deep as possible while the female arches up to him, spreading herself to give him that path to her insides - to her eggs. We may take birth control to prevent our eggs from being fertilized, but our bodies are on an automatic, instinctive flow as we fucked mindlessly.

That is exactly how Chris and I mated that night. Raw and guttural. Like animals or cave people in prehistoric times - as it was meant to be.

After a few minutes of rest and going to the bathroom, we returned to bed, where I promptly got to sucking his cock again. This time, I went slower and even tried to take more of him in my mouth. I can't explain it other than to say that I wanted to thank the cock that had given my pussy such pleasure earlier.

The word worship does not begin to describe how I went at his cock. Licking, kissing, nibbling, sucking, stroking, fondling, pumping with my hands, I did it all. In a mission of total adoration, I licked and kissed Chris's balls as I gently handled his shaft before returning to take it in my mouth. Once more, I tried swallowing him, but my throat was just not ready.

"Don't worry," he finally said, caressing my face as I sucked. "You'll swallow it in time."

"Does Celia swallow it?"

"Hell no!" he laughed. "She thinks she is too good for that."

At that instant, I became angry at his young girlfriend. Chris gave her the gift of pleasuring her with that cock, yet she refused to try to please him as he deserved? 'Stupid young bitch!' I thought as I tried harder and failed.

"Does Irene take your cock in her throat?"

He nodded and then tilted his head with sympathy.

"Gabriela, It took her a while before she could. I would say a week or more of trying."

"A week!"

"She was on a mission, but she managed it. Once she learned to control her gag reflex, it was easier, but I am still quite thick."

"Oh my God! I just thought of something," I said in honest disappointment.

"What now?" he asked.

"How am I going to take you up my ass?"

Chris smiled, shaking his head.

"That took Irene a month of trying," he chuckled. "And we have only done that a few times in two years."

'Two years! They have been fucking for two years!'

"Let's forget anal for the night," he continued reassuringly. "I want you to let me do this to you again, not to scare you off."

"Baby, you can fuck me anytime," I managed to swoon. "If Irene will share you with me."

"We can make a schedule," he replied. "You two can take turns."

Turns! Turns somehow sounded so erotic. If someone had told me that I would be sharing a man years ago, I would have scoffed and refused. How hypocritical of me as I had been shared by my then future husband and his roommate. Yet now, I found myself intrigued... and aroused at the idea.

"What about Celia?"

"I'll cut her back to once or twice on weekends. Unlike you and Irene, she likes shorter sessions. Irene insists I have at least one young girlfriend."

"I need to meet this woman," I said. "I think I owe her much."

"Yeah," he said as he placed me on my side and knelt behind my ass, lifting one leg to expose my shaved and leaking pussy. "Now, let's do some more positions with you. I like variety."

He dove his head between my legs and licked and sicked my clit until I almost passed out. Sometime in the middle of it, I resolved to send Irene a bouquet of expensive flowers and a thank you note. Hell, I would stick my face down on her and eat her to orgasm if that was how she wanted to be thanked. The woman deserved it and more.

After I came twice, Chris rose, pointing his thick erection at me again. This time, he shoved his thick cock in me in one fast jab. I gasped silently, as he began another bout of fucking me deep and hard. It would be another hour of it with him shifting me around the bed in ways I never knew I could -- losing count of how many times I came.

I do remember Chris shooting one last load in me before we collapsed in each other's arms and fell asleep. I also remember him waking me up in the middle of the night for another quick fuck before cuddling and sleeping again. In the morning, I felt like another woman.

I made him breakfast after we had another fuck for forty or so minutes before we took a shower and finally dressed. Then I blew him again on the couch, kneeling naked between his legs. I had intended to swallow his load, but he placed me over the back of the couch fucking me from behind one last time. It was appropriate. After all, that was how we had started in the dark the night before.

"Thank you, Mrs. Robinson," he teased me once more as he left.

And I swear, I could hear the song in my head as he walked out to his car, and I waved him goodbye.

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson

Jesus loves you more than you will know

Whoa, whoa, whoa

God bless you, please, Mrs. Robinson

Heaven holds a place for those who pray

Hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey

Hide it in the hiding place where no one ever goes

Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes

It's a little secret just the Robinson's affair

Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids

Only I didn't have to hide my affair. Only how good it was.

***

What next

I was on cloud nine when Chris called me later on and informed me of his schedule. He would be available three times a week for the night. But not Friday nights from then on. Those would be Celia nights. And on the nights he was not with me, he would be with Irene, of course.

He then told me that he wanted me to meet Irene the next day, Sunday. How could I refuse? To be honest, I was intrigued and accepted the invitation. After we talked some more, Chris hung up, and I had time to finally clean house from the party. I managed some of it alone before my son showed up and took more bags out to the garbage. Then he left to see his girl. We should have talked about what he had seen, but neither of us brought it up. Eventually, we would, but not that Saturday.

Around four in the afternoon, I called my husband and asked him for a date. He was surprised at first but decided to go out with me anyway. We had an early dinner, walked around the park's lake, talked throughout, and then went to his apartment that I had not seen.

Then I surprised him by taking my top off and dropping on my knees before him to give him a class A blow job. When he came, I swallowed every bit of it and stood to drink some wine he had offered.

A shocked and pleased Randy took me in his arms and kissed me. In minutes, we were in his bedroom naked on the bed, making out. He went down on me to reciprocate. I must say, Marcia must have taught my husband some new tricks. He made me cum fast and then continued for another before I stopped him.

We then fucked for the first time in years the way we should have. He rode me, and I rode him before we came and crashed next to each other. I felt like a new woman with a different man.

"I love you," he said. " I love the new you."

"I love you too," I replied before we fell asleep. Somehow, I liked the new Randy as well, but we both had a way to go in this new phase of our lives.

The following day, I realized that since Friday, I had been fucked more times than the entire year before Randy moved out. And I still had to meet Irene that afternoon.

"Randy," I told him after he made me breakfast. "I want us to date like this once a week."

"Once a week? Seriously?"

"Yes, most likely Fridays or Saturdays. I'll let you know. The rest of the time you can go with Marcia. But I need to know if you have more lovers to decide if you will be wearing condoms with me."

"I guess I have to," he said sheepishly. "I've been seeing my PA lately."

"You're fucking Bamby?"

"Well, since you're doing a twenty-year-old, I figured doing a twenty-seven-year-old was OK. She was over here Friday night."

"Not Marcia?"

"Marcia is available twice to three times a week. She told her husband, and he was OK with it. It turns out he gets a kick out of knowing she does another man. He even wants to watch."

"Yeah, I hear that is going around these days. Are you going to let him watch you two?" I didn't say anything about our son's voyeuristic proclivities.

"I'm not sure. I'm thinking about it."

"Wow, Randy, you are becoming very broadminded in your forties."

"So are you, Gabby," he reminded me. "So are you."

"Let's see where this takes us, Randy. Don't give up on me yet."

"I am not," my husband replied. "And don't you either."

We exchanged I love yous, and I left for home to get ready to meet Irene. As I drove home, I decided I liked the new Randy and the new me. I just wanted to date him for a while and have my own fun for a while.

And I wanted to meet the infamous Irene.

********

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you: oldtwit

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Having just found this author I just can’t believe how good a writer they are, it feels so real the way they have written some of the best stories on here,

FyrscapeFyrscapeabout 2 years ago

great story telling. I enjoyed all the different angles of the various relationships. Hope to read more and that you can flesh out some of the other characters. definitely will follow and read youur other writings as well. Thanks

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this two sided story. Kalimaxos has done a wonderful job of combining humor with graphic sex. Gabby's tirade in the beginning about other women spreading their legs was a real hoot. Great job. One of my FAVORITES.

Toby1001Toby1001over 2 years ago

I loved the story. I enjoy your writing. And from the last comment I am overjoyed there will be more chapters. Keep the good work

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories