A Missy Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
Summoned by Mr and Mrs Smith, the initiation.
5.4k words
4.36
10k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally found the place I sat in my car by the gate for a long time watching the property nervously. Eventually I ran out of excuses in my head and slowly drove up to house. All was quiet and there didn't appear to be anyone around even though I could see their vehicles through the open garage door. Hesitantly I got out of my car and started shuffling towards the front door when the clearing of a throat from the shadows of the garage caught my attention.

When I turned towards the noise Mr Smith's monotone voice inquired with a hint of humour, "Where do you think you're going?"

Swallowing hard I started to stammer something incoherent while pointing lamely towards the front door when his voice from the darkness of the garage took on a nasty edge informing me, "Do you really think so, Missy."

My body started to tremble as I stood there in the bright sunlight torn between being drawn to the voice in the garage and running to my car and fleeing the place. Slowly, inextricably I began to edge towards the garage door. When I stepped from the sunlight into the garage the darkness seemed to swallow me and my will power. Squinting, blind in the sudden darkness I started when from the deeper shadows Mr Smith's voice inquired in its sinister monotone once more, "Why are you still dressed."

Chewing my lip, certain that I didn't want to be there, I hesitantly began to strip off my clothes. In the cooler air of the garage my skin was covered with goose bumps as soon as it was bare. Having removed my shirt I stood there clumsily wondering what to do with it, expecting to hear Mr Smith's voice tell me what to do with it, before eventually letting it fall into a pile at my feet. I added my shoes, socks, and trousers stopping when I was only wearing my new cum stained panties.

Hesitating I stood there wondering if Mr Smith wanted me to remove them as well. As I minced in my bare feet on the cold garage floor Mr Smith watched silently. Much to my dismay my cock was engorging until it stood out painfully erect from my groin. Embarrassed I sheepishly tried to cover it with my hands.

After what seemed like forever he finally sauntered over to stand before me. My body flinched spasmodically as Mr Smith scrutinised it impassionately his face a mask. It was like a jolt of electricity went through me when he hissed, "Why are you still standing, bitch?" My knees buckled involuntarily and I was startled to find myself kneeling on the cold concrete floor staring wide eyed at Mr Smith's crotch.

Mr Smith allowed me to stare transfixed at the growing bulge in his trousers. I knew from experience that he wasn't erect, yet. Kneeling there before him breathing deeply, mesmerised, I nearly jumped out of my skin when the toe Mr S's shiny black boot made contact with my cum covered, pantied balls. My yelp of fear echoed in the garage as my body shook violently. Mr Smith smiled knowingly down into my terror stricken eyes murmuring softly, "Show me your clitty Missy."

Trembling I pulled the sheer panty away from my engorged cock. "Stroke your clit Missy," Mr Smith's voice filtered down to me as if from far away.

Uncomprehending at first it took another nudge from Mr Smith's boot to bring me out of my stunned state enough to comply. Gently I grasped my raging boi-clit with one hand and started to stroke it up and down. My body trembled with a mixture of fear and building lust. My breath came in panting gasps as my hand stroked faster. I barely heard Mr Smith when he asked, "Where should that other hand be Missy?"

My hand stopped mid stroke as I desperately tried to think of where he could be talking about. Tentatively I reached my spare hand out to caress Mr Smith's crotch only to shriek when it was slapped away with a muttered curse, "Stupid cunt."

Mr Smith growled his displeasure with me as I cowered before him still griping my boi-clit and wondering what to do with my free hand. Exasperated Mr Smith finally snarled, "Fucking finger that plug in your pussy bitch." Still unsure of what he could mean I looked from my free hand up to his glowering visage which proved to only infuriate the man more. With a hard cuff to the side of my head Mr Smith barked, "NOW!"

Shocked into motion I reached behind myself to probe with my fingers for my anus. I was surprised to find that the crack of my ass moist with sweat and cum. As my fingers began to prod the plug in my ass I moaned then started stroking my cock again furiously. As I pulsed my fingers against the plug kneeling before Mr Smith I bucked and lurched in a chaotic rhythm until with a groan of impending orgasm I clenched my pussy cheeks around the plug and released an impressive jet of cum all over Mr Smith's gleaming black boot.

I stared horrified at my faint reflection in the shine of Mr Smith's boot and the mess the sticky cum made as my boi-clit erupted again. "Oh god," I moaned silently to myself as the gooey mess dribbled down the sides of his boot as more cum splattered onto it.

My body jerked about as my fingers still thrust at my pussy plug and my hand stroked my rapidly deflating clit. Mr Smith remained stone still and deadly quiet above me, I didn't dare look up to discover his reaction to the results of my orgasm. I took a shuddering breath as Mr Smith's fingers gently caressed my hair. Still I didn't have the nerve to look up. Gently Mr Smith entwined his fingers in my hair and I couldn't help mewing my distress as he pulled up on it, slowly, surely drawing my head back so that I had to look at him. My breathe came in trembling gasps as I awaited what was sure to be horrible retribution for what had happen.

I was surprised and confused to see a bemused smile on Mr Smith's lips. His smile broadened at my reaction then he lightly inquired, "Did I tell you you could cum, Missy?"

Certain that this was the prelude to an impending infliction of punishment my voice failed me and with a sad croak I could only shake my head no. "Well then Missy," Mr Smith continued softly making the delivery of his verdict all the more powerful and frightening, "hadn't you best clean up your mess."

With a heavy sigh of foreboding I nodded yes. While still nodding Mr Smith pushed my head towards the floor and his cum coated shiny black boot. I realised I still had my fingers over my boi-pussy as leant forward. When I started to pull them away Mr Smith's sharp, "No Missy! Keep frigging yourself." He growled as I watched my reflection stick out its tongue to lick a large globule of cum from his boot.

I licked and sucked my cooling ejaculate from Mr Smith's boot and the floor around it ignoring the grit and slimy texture. Mr Smith hummed a mindless tune somewhere above me patiently waiting for me to finish. When his boot suddenly pulled away I froze awaiting Mr Smith's next demand. A whimper of surprise escaped my throat when his hard fingers gripped the my hair to haul me back into a kneeling position before him. Mr Smith stared down upon me with malevolent contempt and while I stared back fearfully he made a big show of clearing his throat before horking his hot fetid spittle onto my forehead.

A deep sense of devastating humiliation swept over me as the mans spittle dribbled down my face as I stared vacantly into his groin. Slightly arching his back Mr Smith pushed his pelvis forwards presenting his crotch to me. In a menacing tone that made my blood go cold Mr Smith asked almost wearily from somewhere above me, "Do I need to draw you a picture slut?"

Shaking my head morosely no my trembling hands reached out for the front of Mr Smith's trousers. With difficulty I was able to unclasp his belt before fumbling to pop open the buttons enclosing his bulging manhood. In the dank cold darkness I could smell his manhood and feel the warmth emanating from his groin.

Mr Smith's cock seemed larger than I remembered. I stared captivated as my fingers delicately pulled his still engorging manhood from the confines of his silk boxers. Holding Mr Smith's cock as gently as I could I swallowed hard knowing that soon I would be taking the glistening purple tip in my hot mouth. The realization that I had no choice in the matter, that I had to suck Mr Smith's hard cock, made my body tremble with a mixture of resignation, fear and self-loathing. Mr Smith clearing his throat snapped me out of my reverie and with a quivering sigh I licked my lips to moisten them before leaning forward to engulf the head of the mans penis with my mouth.

Mr Smith's audible sigh of pleasure as I lightly brushed my lips over the tip of his manhood made me shiver with relief that I was pleasing him. Mr Smith allowed me to gently work my way up and down his manhood slowly taking more and more of him into my mouth. The fingers of my one hand continued to pump at my sissy plug while my other hand held my re-engorging cock. Mr Smith's cock felt incredible as it slid back and forth between my slick lips. I was starting to apply myself, trying to recall every blow job I had ever received trying to emulate them now to bring Mr Smith as much pleasure as possible.

As the head of Mr Smith's cock pressed repeatedly into the back of my throat every time I bobbed down on his manhood I prepared myself to try and swallow him. Slowly I lent into Mr Smith's groin engulfing his cock with my hot mouth trying to swallow him. The seemingly impossibly huge head of Mr Smith's cock made me gag so I pulled back attempting to regain control. A deep shuddering breath wracked my body as Mr Smith's hands grasped the sides of my head firmly. Slowly they forced his manhood back into my throat. I tried to swallow gagging again.

I tried to pull away but the firmness of Mr Smith's grip on my head held me impaled on his cock head. Snorting with fear I pulled away stronger gagging violently. Mr Smith's fingers grasped my hair viciously pulling me from his cock. Holding me by the hair Mr Smith snarled in my face, "Don't you dare pull away from me slut!"

I whimpered in response, fear coursing through my trembling body as Mr Smith sneered contemptuously down at me. He held me transfixed with fear until I whispered meekly, "I'm sorry Sir."

A girlish whine escaped my throat when Mr Smith's fingers clenched in my hair commandingly. Staring at me with uncompromising contempt Mr Smith slapped me. I sniffled appropriately submissively in response but Mr Smith slapped me again. And then again. As he slapped me Mr Smith snarled down at me, "Don't you ever pull away from me again slut."

I tried to assure Mr Smith that I wouldn't, ever, but uncaring he continued to slap my flushed stinging face. Mr Smith slapped me until I whiningly pleaded with him to please let me try to swallow his cock again.

Without warning the slapping stopped and before I had time to sob my distress Mr Smith had slipped behind me grabbing my wrists roughly pulling them together. With a length of thin leather he must have had waiting Mr Smith deftly tied my hands tightly behind my back. Holding me by the bound wrists Mr Smith then lowered my face into the hard cold garage floor forcing my buttocks up. Still holding my wrists firmly Mr Smith slapped my butt cheeks open handed with smacks that resounded in the enclosed space.

"What are you?" Mr Smith growled behind me as he continued to smack my now stinging buttocks. When I failed to respond immediately he smacked me several times more with extra vigor causing me to squeak pathetically. "What the fuck are you?" Mr Smith growled again more viciously.

Between squeals of pain as the man spanked my ass I wailed pathetically, "I'm your cock sucking sissy Sir."

"Fucking right you are!" hollered Mr Smith slapping my now glowing buttocks again while pulling harshly up on my wrists leaving me completely vulnerable to his continued abuse. "And what do cock sucking sissy's do bitch?" Mr Smith sneered down at me.

"They suck their Master's cock Sir." I blurted out sobbing only wanting to please the man.

With my wrists held high behind me forcing my face into the cold gritty concrete floor I simpered with the pain and degradation of my being forced to submit so utterly to this older male. A well landed open palm slap to my ass cheek drew a simpering squeak from me as Mr Smith pulled my face from the floor by my wrists. He clipped some kind of metal hook to my bound wrists and to the sound of a mechanical device my arms began to rise up above me until I was suspended helplessly.

Mr Smith's strong fingers hauled my head up by my hair as he moved back in front of me again. Holding my head he used his free hand to draw on my face with the oozing tip of his cock. "Who's my little cock sucker?" Mr Smith asked quietly.

"I am Sir," I whispered back as his cock head traced my lips.

Mr Smith's fingers flexed in my hair gripping me tightly as the head of his cock pressed against my lips. With a moan of mixed pain and desire I opened my mouth gurgling as Mr Smith's dick slid past my lips. It seemed even bigger than before as the head pushed over my tongue and he forced himself into the back of my mouth. I was able to take one shuddering breath before Mr Smith's cock filled my throat. With his one hand still gripping my hair he placed the other behind my head pulling my face into his groin.

My entire world became Mr Smith's erect cock. He would force it as far as he could into my throat until I gagged and sputtered before pulling out to rub the spit and drool covered monster over my face some more allowing me to recover a little before pushing it back into my mouth. Gasping and moaning I would obediently open my mouth wide trying to please him. When I gagged on his cock again Mr Smith pulled it from my lips and used his free hand to slap me with it. Through the haze of my tears I could see the cold calculating look in his eyes as he smacked my face with his erect cock.

Pathetically I opened my mouth wide straining against his grip on my hair trying to capture his cock to stop him using it to slap my face. This seemed to amuse Mr Smith and he began teasing me by almost letting close my lips over cock's head before pulling away. As I strained open mouthed my tongue flicking out wantonly for the cock he held just out my reach Mr Smith spat in my face. Ignoring the vile act I renewed my efforts to get at Mr Smith's cock bobbing before me. I could hear his laughter and taunting as Mr Smith toyed with me, spitting again into my face and open mouth to encourage me to try harder.

His fingers in my hair tugged hard pulling my face up. Staring down at me with my mouth wide open utterly vulnerable Mr Smith made a show of clearing his throat before pursing his lips and allowing a globule of his spittle to form there. I watched in horror as the globule grew bigger and started to drip from Mr Smith's lips. In slow motion the spit dropped and unable to move I whimpered as it splattered into my mouth.

Before the full horror of what he had just done to me sunk in Mr Smith's cock was back between my lips and seemed impossibly large as it was pushed into my mouth. Stunned I went limp in Mr Smith's grip as his engorged cock pressed relentlessly into my throat. Too numb to struggle I swallowed trying only to breath. As if my capitulation was the trigger Mr Smith was looking for I felt his cock twitch and then pulse with my tongue before his cum flooded into my throat.

To muffled sounds of Mr Smith loud groans of orgasmic release my world went black as his hands forced my face into his pubes and his cock spurted more cum into my throat. I was vaguely aware of Mr Smith frantically humping my face as his cock continued to spew cum more and more cum into my mouth. Gagging on his cock and cum I fainted.

I had no idea how long Mr Smith had continued to use my mouth for his pleasure or how long he had left me hanging in his garage when he was finished. It was only when white hot pain flicked across my cold pantied ass that I came back to the reality of my situation. Even then in my stupefied state it took several flicks of pain before I realised that Mr Smith was whipping me with a riding crop as I knelt there suspended by my wrists.

His next lash seemed more searingly painful than the last and ignoring the pain in my arms and wrists I tried to escape the one that followed. I couldn't see Mr Smith behind me as he easily adjusted his position to deliver the next cruel lash to ass drawing a muted wail of pain from me. Before I had finished wailing my agony he had struck me again.

Unconcerned about my pain and the noise I was making Mr Smith continued to lash my ass methodically. I could only squirm and shriek as I dangled there helplessly before him. When he finally stopped my ass was on fire, streaked with white hot welts while I sniffled weakly.

My head hung between my shoulders that ached in their sockets from having hung there for so long. Through the haze of my pain I could hear shuffling in the darkness around me. When I realised I could hear muffled gruff voices my body went rigid with fear and my simpering whining ceased. The voices and shuffling grew nearer and my body started to tremble uncontrollably.

When a pair of heavy boots appeared beneath me I squeaked meekly with distress knowing that they weren't Mr Smith's. Fingers laced into my hair pulling, forcing me to look up. The boots were wearing leather chaps and when hairy fetid balls and a large flaccid cock brushed over my face I saw that they were crotchless. As my head was forced further back I was looking up past a large hairy gut into the cold uncompromising glare of their owner.

Without a hint of emotion the man turned around so that he was holding my face before his fat hairy ass spilling out of his leather chaps. I gaped at it dumbfounded until horror stricken I realised that he was shuffling back towards me forcing my face between his hairy cheeks. I mewed with distress as this unknown male rammed my face into his funky smelling crack and humped himself against it.

Pulling away but never letting go of my hair the man swung back around and with great exaggeration lowered himself to squat before me. The mans emotionless glare never changed and held me captivated, totally unnerved. It took a moment to figure out what he was doing when he started talking to me. When I could only stare back uncomprehendingly he sighed heavily before continuing, "I said, when a MAN offers his ass to a boi like you, you worship it." He let this sink in before asking, "You ever worship a MAN's ass before boi?"

When I could only shake my head mutely no he snorted and chuckling informed me with a smirk, "Well boi you'll to learn to love it."

Before I could fully digest his announcement he was up and my face was being pressed between his hairy ass cheeks. Using his grip on my hair the man directed my face to where he wanted it most. Buried deep between his cheeks I was helpless when he brushed his anus over my nose and pushed back. Feeling my nose press into the man's anus horrified me. The thought he would force me into him caused me to thrash about involuntarily.

Beyond the horror of the man's hairy ass I heard a throaty, "Yeah that's my boi." When the ass pushed back forcefully driving my nose into his anus I pulled back reflexively until the searing pain of a lashing whip bit into my back. With a scream of pain and surprise my body lurched forward thrusting my face to meet the man's ass and my nose into his anus. Before I could pull away the merciless whip struck my bare flesh again sending me lurching forward to escape it oblivious to the horror of the man's hairy ass and his cry of, "Yeah that's it boi! Now give me some tongue!"

I had no idea what he meant but repeated licks of the whip over my body had me desperately trying to please him. Another lash wrapped around my ass with the end biting painfully into my cock and balls. As the excruciating pain had me screeching into the man's fat ass as I frantically began to lap at his nether region with my tongue.

12