A Mixed Better Girl

Story Info
A quiet saturday slowly started to get complicated.
4.9k words
3.79
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Zoom in on a mere, simple, everyday, run of the mill 2020 living room; there was a feature wall of a large circler clock and 7 different in size and design picture frames. In the alcove were a few book shelves, stacked up with books from cookery books, celebrity memoires, fitness and exercise guides to sci-fi novels and non-fiction stories, there was even a few adult colouring books filling up space.

Dotted on top of a designer wooden unit was a few eclectic trinkets, ornaments and statues, one being of a large wooden owl and one would have to point out the candles.

On the other wall was the latest flat-screen tv taking up the whole wall, it being measured at just around 50 inches.

Laid out on the floor was a large white rug, with golden lined design, on top was wooden coffee table, in the same finish and design as the wooden unit; placed on top of the table was a similar candle again to the ones on the wooden unit and an ornament pot with a growing house plant, which shows its watered often.

The was a grey two seater sofa, with a number of well placed scatter cushions on it, the colour was the same as the coat of paint of the feature all. On the sofa sat a guy and his girlfriend, the guy often thinking that maybe there was one too many cushions, and saying time and time again that they had no main purpose and wished to get rid of them as he was always found moving them, which did get to her, as the lady deep down just liked things as they were with no grounds to change and alter anything in the room.

It was clear for all who saw the room that the room had no doubt been designed and laid out with a true feminine eye, with a few added drops of male masculinity for good measure, with one of the frames on the feature wall being that of a comic book superhero, but only that of a small frame.

.

The guy was in his early 20s, he was tall standing just at 6 feet, and had a fine figure, no doubt doing all that the guy can to keep in top shape when needed, with broad shoulders and rippling with defined muscle. He had this face that was both friendly, but dark at the same time, it was this fact that often caught the girls eye.

.

The lady was just older by 3 ½ years, but a lady who had kept her youthful age and glow, she was 5''7, and one who had kept herself in great shape as well; having all the right curves in all the right places, and wearing truly fitting as well as flattering clothes that had made it able to bag a younger guy. On this normal Saturday she had chosen to tie her long pure red ruby hair in a plate; she had truly never hated her hair and had truly grown into it, as she often thought that her hair colour added to her fire inside, and she had these lovely grass green eyes, its worth stating it was the eyes that draw the man's attention those months ago.

.

The couple had met in the door way of their gym, the pair catching one another's eye as she left and he had entered; the guy the second the door closed opened it again and made some line to say hello. You can imagine it right, but it actually worked, she laughed hoping he would go red, but he carried it off which drew to his character she thought, and as she placed her bag on the back seat of her car, which gave him the chance to check her assets, she turned and the pair exchanged numbers.

.

Having a place where they could be close, together and totally intimate the couple had in truth rushed through the honeymoon period of their relationship, with nights and days and even afternoon of sex and fourplay having gone somewhat. With the lady now founding that through no planning nor discussion that the guy had moved himself on in to her one bedroom city apartment, with his toothbrush now in the bathroom next to hers and her clothes having to be moved on up a little to also fit his. They were now in the comfort and settled down stage as it were of a relationship, one that should have taken months not weeks, which in alls truth might have worked against them.

.

And that's how we find the pair, the man, John, the very second he had sat down on the sofa truly felt at ease, with no worries or stresses on his mind, the week had gone by, the lady, Rachel, had come back from a run and was now in a ladies vest and a light dress.

John may have had a wash, brushed his teeth and styled his short copper brown hair, but he was sat casually in just a pair of house sandals and a grey pair of fitted skinny joggers, he liked showing off his body every chance he got and today was that day, what with the weather picking up, which even now Rachel welcomed, not even one thinking about telling him to get up and go put a top on.

.

The guy, John, had long since placed his mobile down on the side arm rest of the sofa, its somewhat worth noting that for his own reason, he had placed it screen down and just out of reach of Rachel, and knew all too well where it was the second it ever went off.

.

It was hitting 1.00pm; it was truly a typical and oh so very lazy Saturday afternoon, the vastly large tv before him on the wall was on the sport's channel, as John had clearly been talking about nothing else all week "Gotta watch the game Saturday." adding "Its truly an important football game." Rachel hearing. "Ah, so important I tell ya that I've even gone and declined a night away with the lads!"

.

As Rachel sat there, out of pure boredom more than anything, would look back over her shoulder at the clock on the back feature wall and watch the day tick by, 'Ah, it at least gives me something to do.' she came to think, as she realised that she didn't quite pay any attention to what time it actually was.

.

And as the finger counted the seconds once more, she had had just about enough of it, and wanted some attention from him. "Hey,' she said to him, through the silence of the day, adding a little tap to the top of his leg. 'its too good of a day too just sit around and do nothing, don't you think!?"

"Huh!" he sounded off, caught off guard somewhat.

"I said its too much of a day to just sit around doing nothing." she found herself needing to repeat herself, this time slightly higher.

"Yeah!"

'Gosh is he actually even there... I could actually kill you sometimes!' she grumbled to herself in her own head, as she didn't quite truly know if this was his agreed response or that he still wasn't paying her any attention, so she leaned in close. "What do you say to, I don't know, let say having a bbq tonight!?" Rachel picking a field she knew all men couldn't say no, that of food and a naked flame.

.

He slowly looked up. She had seen it with her own eyes, his gaze now actually away from the tv, which was some fair glimmer of hope, but still he hadn't turned his head quite towards her yet. "Yes sure why not..." stated the man, with no real flair or welcome the game on the tv seemingly being too important.

"Good, I'm glad you think it's cool... a chance to be together, you know you and I,' actually sounding playful. 'and who knows where the night ends." she had a smile on her face at her ending. 'Gosh what's it gotta take to get you back on board?' she questioned to herself, now feeling slightly down hearted about his behaviour.

Again he nods. "Yes it does sounds pretty good to tell you the truth,' John replied, scratching the back of his head now. 'I think I could cook us up a real good little feast."

.

As the game went on, Rachel was truly not overly into the game at all, and in turn got more tired and frustrated as one guy kicked the ball across to the other. To her by this point it was just a ball moving up, left, down, back, top down and oh yes right, and had now just sat there playing with her hair. She let out a sigh and then asked of him. "Could you maybe check the freezer and see what we have?"

Just as there was a goal score against his team, he answered a little bit more attentively. "Yeah, no trouble...' John then pauses for a second, takes a little breath and changes his tune. 'okay, I'll run and have a quick look, these blue's have got us cooked anyway... And I'm not watching a game like that for love nor money!"

She hid her smile through a sympathetic nod, but deep down she was actually overjoyed by the game's out come.

.

He got up off the sofa, but then his phone went off, and the instant that he heard it, John was sitting back down again on the sofa, and grabbed his phone, to check who it was, turning it close for his eyes only, all within a blink of the eye.

.

It was the first time he had actually smiled that day, a smile that Rachel had come to receive in the beginning of their relationship, every time she would walk into a room looking all fine. 'I always thought that smile was mine." she though bringing her hands together and bringing them to her heart.

.

John oblivious to this had now flicked through his mobile, opened up his messages and began to read what had been sent to him. Seeing who it was from, the name reading Joeanna, made his blood pump and his mouth go dry.

.

Rachel saw his cheeks flush slightly red and a further growth to the smile cross his face. 'Oh it truly seems as if he's welcoming these text....' she thought, with a slight frown. 'I wonder who there from?' "Hey, is everything okay?" she tried to ask so that she could get a feel to what was really going on.

"Oh yeah.' he stated back, with a dismissive hand. 'things are fine! It's ere Darren, just sending funny memes, that's all..." He answered, as he typed some truly quickly replies on the screen, happy that he had ended the conversation he threw it back down onto the sofa and walked away, deep down hoping he hadn't drawn too much attention to the texts. 'Rachel can never find out...' he thought. 'Hell, if she did she would... well, kick my ass to the curb in seconds!' John casting an eye to a picture of him and his girlfriend, as he pushed open the kitchen door.

.

'That's all, indeed,' Rachel not believing this for one second. 'ah, I'll soon get to the bottom of it!' she thought, and with him barely out of the room and before the mobile would go back on lock, Rachel had picked it up and touched the screen, and looked over the last few texts.

- hey baby, what r u doing? I'm so thinking of u... -

- snap xxx -

- when can we next get 2gether? xxx-

- soon I promise -

- what about now, I'm horny as hell for you... -

- baby I'm trapped thinking of nothing else, yur a very special girl -

.

Rachel was truly and utter shock, not only her boyfriend just lying about who the texts were from, but he had cheating on her, as he had in fact been caught now openly and freely replied in welcome to this girl, Joeanna. 'How that hell could he.' her temper was through the roof. The mobile was shaking in her grasp, there was truly no denying it. 'John, damn it has been totally cheating on me.' and that made her feel a little sick inside.

.

Rachel choose to read on, scrolling down, coming to read the following -

- xxx.... so true... just know that I'm stroking my cock just thinking about u -

- oh fuck baby that's hot... just caught up here with Rachel right now -

- wow I reckoned u would have dumped her by now -

- its more complicated than I thought... look I'll get her gone & call u back, that I promise xxx -

.

It was just gone from bad to worse, not only had her man been cheating on her, but he had actually been cheating on her with a transexual girl. It was truly a lot to take in. 'Wow, what the fuck, this Joeanna as a cock... I just can't get my head around this utter mind fuck, he's actually gone out of his way and sucked cock.' were her thoughts, which caused her to shake her head in hopes of try to get rid of these image that had suddenly cropped up in her mind. 'The guys such a freak... I can't believe this crap...'

.

Rachel then heard John in the kitchen, there and then, half of her wanted to cry the other half wanted to just go into the kitchen and call him out, but she just couldn't bring herself yet to do that; as she reckon that she had to see this Joeanna for herself, due to mixed reasons, one was down to the fact that she wanted to end it with the pair hearing it for themselves, another was down to the fact that she was somewhat intrigued by the concept and a further reason was down to the fact she wanted to know what drove her man to such wants and needs, and so with a shaky hand typed on screen her own text back -

- Come on over now, babe... I want u... hell, need u... that cock up my ass... u know how I like it! - was what she texted, in hopes of sounding like John as possible. Rachel went as far as to even type in her address in the text, 'After all he wouldn't have cheated on me in our own bed.' she thought, looking across the hall to their bedroom, however, to her utter shock and disappointment the girl texted back.

- Ah ah funny... I know where u live... & yeah I know how u like my cock xxx. -

- Ok great... see u in let's say 30 mins, it'll give me time to shower -

Rachel replied not wishing to draw any further attention to her error about the address, even though it hurt to the stomach to know that she had in fact been here in their home.

- Oh yur going to be clean for me 4 once lol. - was the girl's playful reply.

.

She sat there on her own for a few seconds in silence as she tried to regain some level of calm, 'Fuck, just how long as all this shit been going on for I wonder, and hell right here in my flat.'

John calling out to her from time to time, but she choose not to answer.

'To hell with him the cheating rat.' but then her mood changed for a brief second, 'ah let's just see what he sees in her, who knows maybe this trans-girl could good for us.'

.

John walked back into the room, he had no idea what had just happened while he was in the kitchen and to her luck John didn't even check nor touch his phone, as he sat back down on the sofa.

.

John in the kitchen had planned to offer Rachel a kiss, but that went out of the window the second he saw that the game score had changed with his team were now winning once again. "Why didn't you shout me?' he asked of her, pointing directly at the screen. 'I even called out a few times to hear the score!" he snapped, still his hand pointing at the tv.

She shrugged it off. "Oh you know I don't get this game... after all there's better things on to watch, John."

"Ah, I would have thought this would be right up your street, guys in shorts getting muddy getting sweaty! I would have put money on you having an eyes for number 5." he joked.

.

Suddenly there came a rhythmic knock on their front door, the man turned his head away from the tv for a split second.

"Are you expecting anyone?" she asked of him, Rachel knowing all too well who it was.

He merely gave a shrug of his shoulder. "No not me... the guys are away this weekend, so its just you and me!' he laughed, as his girlfriend got up off the sofa. 'look whoever it is just say no thanks and send them on their way, yeah babe!" John ended with a tap to the side of the sofa for her to rush back, even giving her a cheeky wink.

'Ah, that's the best I've gotten from you all week... maybe the thrill of fire and being a man is getting to him... ah will he be laughing in a second when I open the door.' she through as she replied. "Maybe we should wait and see who it is first, yeah, before we settle on that." she smiled, adding a flick of her hair.

He didn't even watch as his girlfriend turned the handle and slowly opened the door, his eyes and attention back to the game which had just gone into extra time and it was getting close, with the ball strongly in his teams favour for now.

.

There before her very eyes stood a young girl, Rachel deep down did know quite what she was expecting, but in alls truth the girl looked very feminine, very beautiful package. She was small and slender, with a very curvy little body, probably stands about 5'5" tall. Her breasts were probably a planned perfect C cup. She had lovely light honey curly hair, that framed her beautiful eyes and bow lips just so, with a smile that could no doubt capture the room, which only seemed to help her femininity as well as to her sexual ambiguity.

The girl's face turned from elated happiness to sudden shock within a blink of an eye. "I ere... I... ere... I'm sorry I think I've got the wrong address...' at this point the girl looked back over her shoulder and with a stretched out hand just pointing randomly. 'I was... ere... looking for a friend if mine, must have read ere his text wrong." was the girl's quick response, her even quite feminine voice sounded somewhat flustered and caught on the back foot.

.

John suddenly turned his head, maybe for the first time today paying attention to what was really going on in the room, as he had recognised the girls voice, casting a hand fully over his face, here he was he knew all too well that he had been caught out.

.

"Oh, no I feel as if you've found the correct address alright!" he paused and turned to look at her boyfriend quickly.

He mouthed 'what the fuck!' however, it was too quick for him to hide his shock.

"Isn't that right, honey." Rachel addressed her boyfriend, actually taking some pride in watching her man being ruffled like this.

.

The girl in the door way wanting nothing else then to turn and run, she turned to the lady before her the second she had seen the man she had been seeing. "I'm sorry, but I don't get what is going on here!"

"Oh you don't, well then let me explain, it appears that John here.' Rachel casting a hand back to John. 'as being doing god knows what with you behind my back." The lady now stood in the door way.

.

John had through shock and dismay up until now had found him unable to act or think, and had just stayed there on the grey sofa, slowly just trying to piece everything together, as before his very eyes his two worlds were coming together, and deep down he knew he had lost control. John knowing all too well Rachel held all the marbles.

.

The girl in the door tried now to back away, but had come to found that Rachel had closed the door.

"No I think you better stay, little one, after all it was me who invited you.' Rachel stated, a hand on her chest for a second. 'You must be Joeanna?" This was an introduction no one had truly ever planned or saw coming, but here it was. Rachel waited to hear what either one would say, would either one try to full out lie about it or would one in fact have the core decency to tell her the actual truth.

.

Joeanna knew there and than that the lady before her must be Rachel John's girlfriend, and that somehow she knew, she knew about their pairing. "Look I didn't start this," the girl said, being the first one to speak.

Yes it wasn't the truth, but it did at least confirm it.

"You must know, ere Rachel, he came after me... I only... ere... learnt he had a girl before it was way too late, I was head over heels for him!" Joeanna now pointing directly at John.

"And cock... it appears." said Rachel, casting a flick of her head down between the girl's legs.

Joeanna nodded back confidently in response, signalling to Rachel that yes she was in fact transgender and had nothing to be ashamed of.

.

John the second that he had heard this jumped up from off the sofa, it had now gone on far too long, he knew he had to speak out now to try and make some kind of peace. "I'm sorry, Rachel, look I can explain everything...' John's hands held tightly together. 'please just don't go flying off the handle!" he somewhat begged of her.

Rachel shook her head. "Look I think I can start to piece some things together already John. After all I happened to come across all your actions and affairs on your phone." she saw him turn his head and look down at his phone.

12