A Model Cousin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

A silence fell between us for a few moments.

"So..." she said. "...I wanted to ask you, since you have been taking basically all of my photos the last few weeks, I wanted to know if you would be okay with being the male model. Don't worry, no one will know it's you. We won't see your face, just your, ya know...down there. If you're not comfortable with the idea, I have other guys that I can ask but I wanted to run it by you first."

"Wow, cousin, that's big step up. That'd be getting really intimate." I replied.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's okay if you don't want to do it."

"Well.." I started before taking a long pause. "I suppose if it's for the art, I'm not objected to it."

Her eyes widened with surprise. "Really?!"

"Yeah, I think it'll be okay, cuz."

Suddenly she ran towards me with her arms wide open and gave me a big, tight hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she yelled.

I welcomed her embrace. Her breasts against me felt like the warm snugness of a winter coat. And with how tight she was hugging me I smelled her wonderful new shampoo. But I suppose we would getting even closer later.

"You're the best cousin ever! These are gonna look so good!" she said as she broke the hug and started back towards the door. "How does 10 PM tonight in my room sound?"

"Sounds okay to me." I replied.

"Great! See you then!" she said excitedly, closing the door behind her as she left.

12