A Model for CC's Pt. 03

Story Info
Victor gets ready for his shoot.
5.5k words
4.63
22.2k
18

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,312 Followers

Seeing the 'Closed' sign at the door Victor was just about to give Linda a call, terrified that he would have shown up at the wrong address and as a result be too late at what he considered his absolute last chance to get his old life back.

He was just dialling when a young pretty redhaired girl showed up at the other side of the glass door. Her hair was pretty much the same colour as Linda's, she wore a similar outfit as well apart from the fact that her skirt was shorter and there were more frills to her outfit. The girl was definitely smaller than Linda and she was nowhere close to Linda's curves. In fact she did have relatively little curves for a girl. Her waist was quite narrow, which made her bottom quite pronounced, but her breasts were nearly flat.

"Hello sir, you must be Victor right? And you are here for the shoot correct? I'm Stephanie, pleased to meet you. My mommy is expecting you, please follow along." The girl said in a very exaggerated lisping voice as she opened the door for him before leading him down the store with a dainty mince.

It was very surprising to Victor to see a girl this pretty move and talk in such a way. Then all of a sudden it dawned on him. This probably was a sissy and no girl. Shocked Victor followed along. He had never thought he could find another guy attractive, not even in the slightest. Then again, this Stephanie didn't look anything like a guy at all.

Trying to get over his shock of realising he had actually thought about another guy no matter how girly he looked as hot, Victor meekly followed behind, straight to the back of the store and into the employee lounge. There Linda was waiting next to a way older plump woman with salt and pepper hair, wearing a shapeless pink dress, thick nude support hose and a pair of comfortable loafers. The woman looked to be about Linda's height, well if Linda would be standing flat on her feet instead of in her high heels.

An Asian woman with very long straight black hair, and an athletic figure with smallish perky breasts sat on a chair nearby. She was wearing no makeup except for black lipstick. Her outfit consisted of a dark purple sports bra, an over sized black and white flannel checkered shirt that just hung open, a pair of purple spandex leggings with a certain shine to them and black sneakers with white laces.

The Asian woman looked very tough and didn't really seem to fit in this setting all that well. Judging from the fancy camera laying beside her on the table Victor could only guess she would be the photographer. It made him shudder. Apart from tough she was a striking beauty looking quite metal, exactly his type. The slightly too interested look at the photographer didn't escape Linda's attention either. That could be fun for the future. For now they had a shoot to get going though.

"Ah Victor, you're here, none to early either so we'll better get going. This here is Suzan. She will help prepare you for your outfits. You're not that much of a man when it comes to body hair, nothing but a light fuss yet we can't tolerate even the possibility of a hint of leg hair showing through your sheer stockings. Hairy is a terrible look for sissies." Linda said all business like, introducing the older woman.

"And this here is Mindy, she will be our photographer today. Now could you please stand against that wall for a moment so she can take a test shot to calibrate her camera? Then you can strip completely naked and lay down on the bed so Suzan can start you waxing." Linda started ordering Victor around before he could give her a reply.

"Waxing? Hairy a terrible look for a sissy? I'm no fucking sissy. I'm just here to do a job that's it. I agreed to model, but not to get waxed okay?" He asked trying to make a statement in a shocked yet calm fashion, lightly motivated by trying to impress Mindy. Nevertheless he stood against the wall trying to strike a cool pose for Mindy, he had no objections against that. Unimpressed by his behaviour Mindy snapped a few pics that would make nice before pictures.

"Well you've come to a sissy boutique to model all kinds of sissy outfits as a model for the website of said sissy boutique. So for all I care you are a sissy, at least for this shoot and as I said hairy is a terrible look for a sissy so you are getting waxed. Besides it's in the contract that you agree to ready yourself appropriately for the shoot, in this case that means hairless so unless you did that yourself refusing the waxing is a contract breach and I believe I already explained what those consequences are. I do believe I get what you're trying to say though, you'd rather we address you as princess like I did last time. So be it." Linda said crushing Victor's points, ego and attempt to impress Mindy who couldn't help but giggle.

The trend was instantly set. Clearly Victor wouldn't find any allies here. He had only just arrived and had already been embarrassed in front of everyone. He was also reminded of the fact that if he didn't cooperated not only would his old life be beyond saving, he could end up in jail as well if he couldn't pay the 20k damage claim. The only one pitying him was Stephanie, but she just remained quiet in the back. She knew better than to try and talk back. Especially with her stepmother present.

"So Victor what are you waiting for? Are you going to strip or what? Mindy is done calibrating her camera so Suzan is waiting. I know you're probably going to make a fuss about needing privacy like you did last time, well forget it. It's just us women and sissies here, nothing to be ashamed off so strip and get on the bed." Linda ordered leaving Victor speechless as that was indeed the exact thing he was going to ask for.

Realising he had little choice Victor walked over to the bed and started stripping out of his clothes, his cheeks burned bright red as the three women watched him intensely, not helping his shame at all. He desperately wanted to stop when he was down to his boxers, but one look at Linda made it clear that it wouldn't be tolerated.

With a deep sigh he stepped out of his underwear as well. I made him feel very exposed but as he reminded himself this was for the greater good. Going along with this for today would end all his troubles plus give his savings account a big boost. Much to his surprise Mindy snapped another pic once he was. This wasn't the deal, but when this hot chick gave him a wink he couldn't really be mad either.

"Come over here Victor, it's time for your waxing." Linda smirked patting the bed where Suzan was preparing everything. He was very reluctant, but he couldn't and wouldn't pussy out. Especially not with how Mindy seemed to have taken a liking in him. He had to impress her, even when impressing meant going along with this embarrassing shoot simply to prove he was man enough to wear dresses and not care.

Although he didn't really believe that logic himself he came up with it anyways to help him get through this horribly embarrassing experience. Maybe there was a way where he could ask Mindy out as well. Although what had happened with his girlfriend had been devastating and how he hoped he could put things right if he showed her what that portfolio was for once he had the money, he had his doubts.

Things had been difficult between them for a while now and even without the portfolio the hidden eviction notice would probably have been the nail in the coffin. In that regard it might be good to maybe have a plan B after taking some time to get over the loss of his girlfriend.

Getting down on the bed Suzan didn't waste any time at all. She immediately started by spreading something rather warm over his shins, nearly instantly followed by some white strip of sort which she spread over it and then a hard-rapid tug, pulling off the warm stuff along with what felt like his skin. "Ah motherfucking fuck that hurts, be careful woman." He screamed to a clearly unimpressed Suzan who just applied the same warm stuff right next to where she had just pulled it off. In place of the previous strip his skin was completely smooth and slightly pink.

"Victor! I won't stand having you cussing at any of these people who are just doing their job. You'll apologise to Suzan right now and quit being such a pussy, us women go through a wax like this all the time. None of us complain or scream that much." Linda scolded and mocked him. It was a hit right to his male pride, and worst of all was that he couldn't make any excuses on this front. She was one hundred percent right, his girlfriend or maybe ex now regularly waxed.

Mindy's disapproving look only made it feel even worse, especially when Suzan made him yelp with pulling off another one of those strips. "I'm sorry for lashing out Suzan." He finally said bracing himself as the woman just smirked at him in a way that made him feel uneasy while applying another strip of the warm stuff. Over the course of the hour she very thoroughly waxed every inch of his body. She didn't even skip his ball which victor feared she would rip straight of, but as she said it was too late now. The wax was on and the only way off was with all his hair. Much to his surprise she also waxed his beard and moustache area.

"No Victor, no need to complain about your beard. You don't have that much to begin with and it's necessary to create a smooth surface for your makeup which'll follow later." Linda explained seeing he was about to protest. There wasn't much he had to offer in the form of a reply. All he could do was give he a shocked face. Shocked that he would be getting makeup even though he should have known that was about to happen.

"Alright the sissy's done. Have a nice shoot." Suzan finally said as Victor was completely smooth all over, his skin completely hairless and slightly pink from the pulling of the wax. While Suzan packed her stuff, Mindy snapped yet another pic much to his shock. He wanted to protest, to tell her to delete it, but he didn't want to upset her, so he just left it how it was.

He was just about to get up when Linda stopped him. "Just wait a minute Victor. I still have something for you before you're ready for the make up table and then your first outfit." She said pulling out something in hot pink with silver heart shaped thing hanging off of it. It was a chastity cage and even though Linda would never tell him that not to inflate his ego, she had custom ordered this one based on her estimates so she hoped it would fit. Victor would simply be to big to fit in the regular cages she had.

"What is that thing?" Victor asked suspiciously as he didn't recognise what Linda was holding, he did have a bad feeling about it though.

"This is a chastity cage. A metal cage to keep a sissy from touching their clit. This ring here goes behind the balls, then this part fits into the ring over the cock and gets secured with this lock so erections become impossible." Linda explained the mechanisms of the cage.

"Before you say anything, this part is mandatory for your outfit. Every new client who places their first big order here gets one for free as a welcomes gift. It's detrimental to display it onto the website in other words. That and it goes well with some of the outfits, so either you let me put it on you or you go home." Linda said, not leaving any room for objections.

Victor was shocked, but what the hell could he say? If it was part of the outfit then he'd have no other option. Besides as embarrassing as it was this was only for show, for the shoot nothing more. Just like he disliked all the over girly designs here and the tons of pink, this was just another thing he'd have to put up with. With a sigh he resigned to his fate, 20k was a lot of money after all and he really needed it to get his life back on the rails.

"Good, you'll only have to wear it while modelling, unless of course you want to wear one all the time in which case I can let you keep this one as a bonus on what you'll make. Now would you like me to put it on for you? Or are you going to do it yourself?" Linda asked with a big smile and a wink, knowing full well that Victor would want out of it as soon as possible.

"I guess I'll put it on myself if you don't mind." Victor said, slightly pissed that Linda made him wear such a thing, but he didn't let it show. He wanted to play it cool for Mindy, he couldn't let her see that these things were getting to him. No he'd show her that he was man enough to wear something like this without it hurting his masculinity.

"Great, here you go, now I hope you'll be able to follow my instructions or are they a little to difficult for you princess? Mindy would you mind getting close up shots of every step? That way we can include a little photo guide for the sissies getting one of these." Linda said matter of factly as Mindy giggled. Victor wanted to protest, but with Mindy already squatting down at his groin he didn't dare to. No, he might be embarrassed, but he couldn't show that it bothered him.

First of Mindy took a pic of his cock in all its naked glory, completely smooth, hairless and honestly quite big. Holding the components of the cage in hand Victor didn't really know what to do. This was just so very wrong, hell even letting Mindy take a closeup from his cock was embarrassing. Sure he was proud of it, but he wasn't comfortable showing his cock off to someone he hadn't even gotten the chance of knowing a little better first. "I'm ready for the next pic Princess." Mindy said with a slight mock in her tone, adopting the same mocking name Linda had used.

Victor was shocked hearing Mindy, this woman he was crushing on call him that. "It's Victor." He tried saying as unphased as he possibly could. As he moved the pink metal ring behind his smooth balls having some trouble to make it fit. Even this custom order was tight apparently, but tight was good as far as Linda was concerned.

"Whatever you say Victor, I'm ready for the next pic." Mindy said after quickly snapping a picture of his cock with the ring behind his balls. She did the same when Victor moved the cage part over his cock, having to push slightly to make it fit and another pic of him locking the two together. Then she took one last pic of Linda taking the key from the lock and putting it on her necklace, joining another key that was already sitting at the centre of her cleavage.

"Hey, can I at least have that key back." Victor commented, not trusting Linda one bit with it. He couldn't believe that the access to his cock was hanging on display in the centre of Linda's bosom. It made for a very embarrassing statement.

"You can princess, but where are you going to put it? in the lock would be unsightly and defeat the point of the cage like I want to have it portrayed for the pics anyways. If there is one thing I can say about your outfits it's that none will have pockets, so maybe your ass? Do you want me to shove it up your ass? Don't worry that pretty head of yours, your key is safe here My sweet Stephanie can testify that I won't lose it." Linda said managing to embarrass both Victor and Stephanie.

Victor just stood by lost for words as Mindy giggled. What the hell could he say? He would indeed have no place to keep that key and trying to hold it somehow and losing it was not something he wanted to risk. He just hoped that this shoot would be over soon.

"Speaking of a pretty head, you still need to be made up. Now please take a seat there and my Stephanie will do your makeup." Linda said pointing to the vanity chair. Victor looked over at the chair then to Linda.

"Come on, can't I just model those dresses and get this over with? I still have things to do you know." Victor said somewhat annoyed, just wanting to get this whole shoot over with.

Linda had a hard time to keep herself from commenting about him having things to do, she so wanted to say, like what? Packing your things and waving your girlfriend goodbye? She couldn't let Victor knew she had known about those things and even stimulated them slightly though so instead she said. "Well I know you can't wait to try on all the pretty dresses you'll wear, but everything needs to look perfect, meaning that you need to be properly made up. Now have a seat."

Not knowing how to retort to Linda's carefully chosen words without sounding like this was really getting to him and looking bad in front of Mindy, Victor took place on the vanity chair. With a swift motion Linda covered the mirror and Stephanie joined at his side. She looked over compassionate at him. Seeing the way her stepmother's treatment of this guy brought back memories of how she had ended up like this. Yet compassion was all she dared to show under her stepmother's watchful eyes.

Stephanie had obviously gotten clear instructions on what she had to do as without a word she went to work. first on his toenails, then his fingernails and eventually on his face. When Stephanie was working on his nails Linda had held his chin up so he couldn't look down. "I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet princess. I want you to look at the job my sweet Stephanie did afterwards and tell me straight up whether or not you agree that it is way more suited for modelling dresses compared to just getting on with the modelling without makeup." Linda said with a smirk as she got an angry glare back from Victor.

The only thing making this worth his patience for Victor was the fact that this Linda would be 20k lighter after this shoot was over. 20k and maybe the respect of Mindy if he could show that this didn't hurt him one bit would really help his live back out of the gutter. For now he just had to sit this one through though.

For nearly half an hour Stephanie worked on Victors nails and face with a variety of brushes, pencils and tubes. For the most part Victor could tell the basics of what they were doing, things like applying lipstick or mascara, he didn't know the full extend of it however or the look they were going for. What worried him most was when Stephanie attacked his brows with a pair of tweezers, but before he could say anything about it. Linda spoke up. "She's just removing some of those nasty stray hairs. Now stay quiet."

Stray hairs his ass, he didn't want his anything plucked away from his brows, especially not with how painful the procedure was, but with Stephanie already moving to the second brow it was too late now. The damage was done so making a point out of stopping Stephanie now would just make the end result look even worse.

Eventually Everything was done and Victor's face got sprayed with something he didn't know. "That's just to set you makeup so I won't smudge or run during the shoot, spotlights can be very warm after all and we don't want to have to redo your makeup after every outfit change or get it all over the clothes." Linda explained. What she didn't say was that the spray made the makeup waterproof for up to 24 hours. That's what she meant when she said it wouldn't run. If Victor had known he would have given her all kinds of grief and that while she had already had to hold back from adding perfume as well. It had been tempting, but there was no explanation why that could be necessary for a photoshoot.

Victor wasn't happy with this spray at all, but he guessed it was indeed better than to have to redo it constantly. It was an opinion that quickly changed when Linda pulled the cover from the mirror revealing Victor's new face. Instantly his anger turned to horror at the sight of what they had done.

Instead of slightly cleaned up there was nearly nothing of his eyebrows left, nothing but two high surprised looking arches which had been darkened by an eyebrow pencil. Highlighter had been used to create the illusion of higher cheekbones, a slimmer more delicate nose and a softened jaw line. It was clearly applied by someone who knew how to use makeup to cover up masculine facial features. Other than feminised his faced sported the girliest makeup victor had ever seen on anyone. He looked more like a mixture between a barbie and a sexdoll.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,312 Followers
12