A Model for CC's Pt. 04

Story Info
Victor perfoms his first shoot.
7.3k words
4.75
18.2k
17

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers

Chapter 4

Once in the relative privacy behind the curtain Stephanie addressed Victor in a hushed voice. "Now the best thing you can do for you and me is to just play along. Trust me, my stepmommy can make things so much worse." She lisped badly as a warning, clearly afraid. She really wanted to help Victor, but telling him to be obedient was the best advice she could give. She simply didn't know any better anymore.

"Yeah yeah, whatever just help into this outfit so we can get this over with will you?" Victor asked half annoyed. All he wanted was to be out here, hopefully with Mindy's number and the 20k so he could fix the mess he had made. He didn't really see Stephanie's advice as helpful at all, he simply had other things on his mind.

First up was a cream coloured corset, reinforced with steel boning. It covered all the way from the top of his hips till over his nipples, obviously meant to be a corset and bra in one. The hard pre-shaped cups of the corset were decorated with a pink satin layer which glistened lightly, the outer edges running down to the middle of the corset ending in a point, creating a perfect heart shape where the cups formed the two rounded parts on top. The back was laced with a broad pink satin ribbon.

At first the corset didn't feel all too bad, but as Stephanie laced it up higher and higher it was really starting to have a very constricting feeling. Uncomfortable restricting even as it got laced up until the very top. As bad as the girdle had been for that portfolio, this corset was way worse, even though Stephanie didn't have the power to lace it very tightly. "Ah, loosen that a little will you? It's uncomfortably tight." Victor complained loudly as Stephanie was in the process of tying the ribbon off in a bow.

It had been loud enough for Linda to hear though and a few seconds later she joined Victor and Stephanie behind the curtain. "Just what ought to be the problem here? Oh I see, Stephanie how many times do I need to tell you, you are too weak to lace up a corset yourself. Here let me help." Linda said untying the bow at the top and placing a knee against Victor's back, pulling the ribbons extremely tight to the point where Victor feared she would snap him in half. What had been a starting belly before now got restricted to a rather slender waist. It was so tight that some of his fat got pushed up and down creating the illusion of breasts filling the cups and a bit of a bubble butt.

"I... I can't breath, untie it." Victor gasped in a breathless voice.

"Oh quit your whining princess, I know corsets and I know that it might be hard to breath or feel like you can't. just take shallow breaths and you'll be okay. Or are you trying to tell me that you can't even take as much as prissy Victorian age ladies could?" Linda asked mockingly, tying off the excess ribbon in a big floppy bow between his shoulder blades, one he couldn't reach himself with the stiff corset.

"Now Stephanie I think Victor here will need a lot of help with the rest of his outfit. He'll be busy focusing on getting his breathing under control. Just think of it as playing with your dolls, this doll needs dressing up." Linda mocked, further rubbing salt in the wounds before moving back off stage.

"See I told you, now please just go along and she shouldn't bother us anymore." Stephanie said with bad lisp as she got to work rolling a pair of sheer pink stockings with cream lace tops and a cream back seam up Victors legs, connecting them to that cream garters hanging off of the corset and clipping them in place with the pink heart shaped tabs.

Victor still remembered the strange erotic feeling of thin nylons from last time. This time however the intensity of the feeling had shot way up. They felt so much better, electrifying even on his now smooth waxed legs.

The last part of his lingerie was a pair of panties. They were made out of cream coloured satin with a pink lace heart stitched to the front where his cage sat behind. All edges were trimmed in pink lace as well and finally a pink lace border decorated the outer edges of the big heart shaped cut out where his exposed butthole was in the centre of. It was much easier for Stephanie to focus now that Victor was forced to focus on his breathing, having no room to protest or to struggled against what Stephanie was doing.

With the set of underwear completed it was now time for the outerwear and Stephanie instantly started with the main part that would make this outfit. It looked strange, kind of like a tube which was flared out at the underside. Victor couldn't make much of it other than that it was some kind of skirt considering Stephanie started sliding it up his legs.

As she slid it further and further up his legs Victor was realising that this skirt would limit his mobility even more. Eventually it reached right up until the part of his waist that had been made the narrowest by the corset, settling there tightly against his body. it remained skin tight right until the bottom which sat at his ankles. The skirt was made out of a pink satin material, matching the soft pink in his lingerie. It was a material with barely any stretch to it, forcing and keeping his legs tightly together. The bottom trim of the skirt was a small circle around his ankles which only allowed him to move one foot right in front of the other in a fashion that would require concentration to walk in even if he stood flat.

While the inner layer of his skirt severely restricted any movement down to the ankles, the outer layer started flaring out big time starting at his mid-calf. The flared-out part was supported by a mass of cream coloured netting, making it flare out wider than his shoulders. Right at the back of the skirt where the flared out part started there was a big cream satin bow. Another feature of this skirt, one that Victor hadn't seen just yet was the cream coloured heart shaped zipper framing his bottom. It could be used to take out the big heart shaped piece of fabric sitting in the middle out which would frame his stocking tops, the garters and his pantied bottom perfectly, granting direct access to his exposed butthole.

The blouse was made out of a cream coloured satin fabric looking quite normal at first sight until Stephanie started to put it on him. Strangely enough the blouse buttoned in the back and for some reason the sleeves were stuck to the main body of the blouse up until his elbows only allowing movement in his under arms and hands. The collar of the blouse fastened until right underneath his chin and was awfully stiff to the point of acting like a posture collar, preventing him from moving his head much at all. The collar was decorated by a big pink floppy bow sitting at the front right above a heart shaped cut out revealing his chest and the slight cleavage created by the corset.

Finishing the outfit a thin cream coloured belt with a pink heart shaped buckle was fastened around his waist and a pair of cream coloured five inch stiletto heels were slipped on his feet, the heel and sole were coloured a solid soft pink matching the rest of his outfit.

All dressed up there was little Victor could do. He would be stuck in this outfit until he got help getting out. His arms, his legs and even his head were pretty much immobilised. He wanted to scream that this outfit was too much, but he needed to conserve his breath. This outfit was too much though. It felt more like bondage than an actual outfit, bondage that was at the same time one of the girliest monstrosities he had ever seen. There was just no redeeming quality to this outfit whatsoever, at least not as far as Victor was concerned.

Victor was only barely fully dressed when Stephanie moved out of the way and cried out with her severe lisp. "Victor is fully dressed mommy!" She felt somewhat bad for doing this as she really pitied Victor, but there was no escaping it. If she waited any longer her stepmother would get suspicious and that would end bad for the both of them.

Without any warning signs the curtain right in front of him opened and the flashes of Mindy's camera greeted him, catching his shocked deer in the headlights look perfectly. If anything Victor wanted to run, but in these very high heels that would be impossible, just standing was a chore in them. Even if he had somehow mastered those heels the skirt barely allowed any movement whatsoever so running was completely out of the question. Hell with this skirt even a pair of sneakers wouldn't allow him to run;

Instead he just stood there, knees and ankles pressed together, elbows tucked at his sides, forearms sticking out to the side and looking straight ahead. It was the most comfortable pose this outfit allowed and one he could barely deviate from with all the restrictions. No one was holding him back and yet he was trapped. "Get me out of this thing!" He gasped loudly before having to focus on his breathing once more.

"Out? Oh no princess, I'm afraid we can't do that. You're only just in that outfit and we need enough pictures of all angles so that we have plenty to select from for the website. In fact why don't you put a big smile on that face, like this is your favourite outfit cause we can't put you up on the site all shocked. The better you cooperate the sooner you can get out of that outfit. You know the consequences of quitting. Besides if you do, nobody is going to help you out of this outfit so if you really want to quit then feel free to walk out." Linda said with an amused smirk, knowing very well that he couldn't.

Victor was shocked, but he couldn't argue further, he simply didn't have the breath with this overly tight corset. Besides right now he wasn't only restrained by the terms of his contract which could land him in jail, he was also just physically restrained with no way to walk out even if he wanted. Hell by the time he got used to the heels and the tiny steps this dress would allow at most it would probably take all day to even get to the door. He didn't even know if it was possible to make it down the steps at the side of the stage in this. Even if he managed there was no way he was going out in public dressed like this and there was no way he could get out of it himself. Left with no other option he forced a big smile on his face, hating that he had to give in to that stupid demand.

"Perfect, now turn to the side then turn around completely so we can get those angles as well." Linda ordered at the foot of the stage. As far as instructions went this would be the easiest outfit to pose in he would wear all day, simply because only one pose was possible.

"I can't!" Victor gasp shortly as far as his breath allowed it. Linda could clearly see some movement, but it was equally clear that he was very uneasy on his tall heels, not daring to move out of fear of falling. Not that she could blame him, falling would pretty much mean falling flat on his face as setting his hands would be a lost cause.

"Hmmm I see, looks like our princess would need a strong handsome prince to help her out and keep her from falling. Well sorry princess, but there are no handsome princes here. Don't worry though, I'll help you out." Linda mocked loving it that he couldn't really retort although she could see he was dying to curse at her.

With one swift motion Linda got up on stage and moved straight towards the helpless Victor. In his very high heels he was nearly as tall as she was. Nevertheless Linda remained very imposing. She moved up beside him and wrapped a strong arm around his corseted waist, turning him sideways making sure he wouldn't fall.

Stepping back Linda allowed Mindy to snap the necessary pictures before stepping back up to him so she could turn him around. Victor was mortified, being so easily position by this hot yet hated woman. His choices basically were trying to follow her guidance as well as he could or fall.

After taking a few shots of his back Linda went to fetch a prop, a simple table which she placed in front of Victor and easily bend him over it. His terrible balance along with the lack of using his arms and the fact that he couldn't bend his upper body due to the corset left him laying across the table on his stomach while his bottom remained high in the air yet unstable as his legs were forced to remain together. He was even more helpless than before as he couldn't start to push himself up.

The embarrassment only got bigger as Linda then proceeded to unzip the heart at his bottom taking the piece of fabric out and framing his stocking tops and panties perfectly, the panties who in turn framed his butthole. The use of this feature was very obvious and yet Linda pulled out a dildo to make things even clearer without hesitation she pressed the tip against his exposed virgin butthole making Victor flinch.

"What the hell!" He cried out, but his flinching forced him to rely even heavier on the support of his body laying across the table. The only way to stay stable he realised to his horror was to have two hands holding his hips. He realised full well that if Linda wanted she could take his cherry right then and there. Surely that wasn't in the contract right? Not that he could do much about it now.

"Relax princess, I'm not going to force this thing up that virgin butt of yours, it's only there for illustration purposes, nothing more, nothing less." Linda mocked keeping the dildo pressed against his butthole without exerting pressure on it as promised. Nevertheless this remained the most embarrassing moment of Victors life by far, especially with the camera flashes that kept going off.

Back at the end of the stage Mindy was having a very hard time of her own. This outfit was just precious and seeing the pose Linda had forced him in, leaving very little to the imagination was making her tuck rather uncomfortable. She licked her lips imagining she was behind him, only she wouldn't be using that dildo.

Countless of pictures from all angles were taken, demonstrating just how perfectly helpless and easy to use this outfit made Victor. With him not having another option but to lay across the table until someone helped him up even his mouth was rather accessible it just needed a ring gag and it was ready to use. Having plenty of pictures Mindy gave the go sign that she was ready shooting this outfit and that they could move on to the next.

Smirking broadly Linda pulled the helpless Victor back up and closed the curtain once more. She took away the table and moved off stage, leaving Stephanie to undress and redress Victor. "That was the first outfit for today Princess, now just go with the flow and this shoot will be over in no time." Linda said motivating Victor go through with this. Now that she had already made him model the worst outfit she hoped he wouldn't rebel as much against the others.

Victor just groaned in response, waiting patiently for Stephanie to help him out of this horror of an outfit. His embarrassment remained at an all time high with how Linda hadn't bothered to zip the heart shaped patch back into the skirt, keeping his butthole completely exposed throughout the long undressing process. Which ended with a sigh of relief once that horrible corset finally got untied and dropped to the floor leaving him with deep red indentations all over his torso.

"Please just be quiet while I get you into your next outfit. There's a corset in it again, but if you don't attract attention I can leave it more bearable." Stephanie whispered nervously with her bad lisp as she took the corset from the next outfit after having neatly folded the previous outfit.

It took all Victor's willpower not to lash out now that he could breath freely again. He knew it was in his own interest though. Sure he had regained his freedom to the point where he could rush to the employee lounge and grab his clothes, but at this point he had been through enough not to see this one through. He wouldn't risk being unable to pay the damage claim and ending up in prison because he broke his contract. So if he wanted to see this through then Stephanie was right, he should just keep quiet for his own good, he didn't want a repeat of Linda's corset tightening after all. With a slight grumble he gave Stephanie a look to just get on with it.

Stephanie was relieved, there wasn't much she could do to help, but at least she had just avoided further trouble for the both of them. The corset of this outfit was made of black satin underneath a layer of dark purple lace. Just like the last one it reached from the top of his hips till the hard pre shaped cups covering his nipples. When Stephanie laced it up with the bright hot pink satin ribbon it was still tight, but comfortable compared to how tight the last one had been.

At the bottom of the corset a pair of black satin garter straps hung over Victor's thighs, ending in a purple skull shaped tab. With the corset in place a pair of opaque nylon stocking got rolled up his legs. They were stripped in black and dark purple with hot pink lace tops, quickly fastened to the tabs making it look like the skulls were biting down on the stocking tops.

The panties just like the corset were made up out of black statin. The top and leg holes were hemmed in dark purple lace and so was the hole in the centre where Stephanie pulled Victor's cage through, the pink cage fitting in perfectly with the remainder of the outfit. Above the hole the words "Small Clitty Goth" were embroidered. These panties also had a hole lining up perfectly with Victor's butthole, only this one was surrounded by a skull which had been embroidered on, the hole sitting in the mouth of the skull.

This was followed by a black net petticoat reaching till just above the stocking tops, then a dark purple one, then a hot pink one and a black one again. Layer after layer got added until the final hot pink petticoat stood out nearly horizontally.

Following the petticoats the dress followed. It was made up of black satin, hugging Victor's body tightly. It had no sleeves and was buttoned up in the back. All buttons were hot pink bones except for the upper one which was shaped like a hot pink skull. The upper body part of the dress was covered in dark purple lace, much like the corset. The skirt on the other hand was solid black ending in a dark purple trim with hot pink satin bows adorning it all around.

To finish adorning Victor's feet Stephanie helped him in a pair or black opaque nylon ankle socks with a wide hot pink lace frills trim and a pair shiny dark purple Mary-Jane style shoes with a three-inch platform sole and very high block heels.

As finishing touches the outfit had a pair of fingerless black lace gloves with a bright hot pink satin bow tying them off at the wrists. While the long nails made his hands look delicate these gloves only enhanced that, making them look dainty to the max. A dark purple satin choker collar trimmed in black lace with a hot pink skull dangling off the middle hid his Adam's apple.

While objectively this outfit was better than the previous one being less pink and not as restrictive as far as movement went, it was hard to be less embarrassed. A big part might be black, but that didn't take away from this outfit still being an over the top girly monstrosity. Even the slightest movement would make the awfully full skirt rise enough to flash his panties which were designed to draw further attention to the parts panties were generally designed to hide.

Victor's makeup wasn't quite as goth as the outfit, but the pink framed by his black curls fit the picture perfectly anyways. He might have always had a weak spot for the darker clothing styles like metal chicks and goth girls, but this was simply a complete and utter mockery. He couldn't help but feel like a complete joke wearing it.

He was no where near ready to exposed like this in front of Mindy yet when Stephanie called out that they were ready he didn't have much of a choice. The heels might be more stable than the last ones having a bigger surface to support him, and no overly tight skirt to restrict his leg movement helped as well. Yet with this being his first time in heels he didn't dare to take a step afraid that he might fall over. He could probably risk small steps, but that wouldn't get her anywhere near cover in time anyways. Besides with the contract he was screwed either way. At least he could breath decently which was a huge relief after his last outfit.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers
12